Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
ok, three against one.... we won bounce

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
ok, three against one.... we won bounce
How do you want it to go down. I suggest with his attention on you I sneak up on him and attack. Then he turns his attention to me which you use to deal a lethal blow.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
ok, three against one.... we won bounce
How do you want it to go down. I suggest with his attention on you I sneak up on him and attack. Then he turns his attention to me which you use to deal a lethal blow.
ok do that

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 pm

@Brad
Do it fast, only have 15 min left to sleep

_________________
I Love Selim Heart
Anti-Shield Drill (Super Effective against the Ultimate Shield)

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
ok, three against one.... we won bounce
How do you want it to go down. I suggest with his attention on you I sneak up on him and attack. Then he turns his attention to me which you use to deal a lethal blow.
ok do that
You can put it all in your post so it is neater flow-wise.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´m going to kill a boss Joyful
Aw, I want to help. Wait a minute... okay I rolled a three so I pass and together we can kill him :)
no, first make sure Rodrigo and you are fine
or you´ll tell coolio he died because of you
I saved him from the ghouls who were attacking him and we know Max will heal him first.
ok, three against one.... we won bounce
How do you want it to go down. I suggest with his attention on you I sneak up on him and attack. Then he turns his attention to me which you use to deal a lethal blow.
ok do that
You can put it all in your post so it is neater flow-wise.
will do

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 pm

After that I do not think you or I should post more attacks, Fur. That way it gives others the opportunity to kill more ghouls and Arian to post the "Boss Is Dead" event (if he wants to).
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Hey, no fair moderating me Arian. I was gonna vary the next post.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Hey, no fair moderating me Arian. I was gonna vary the next post.
Whoops, but I did say to edit it, or I would. Angel

Either way, your most recent post? THAT is more like it. Happy That is what I wanna see!

_________________

My Collected Works The Bioware Buisness Plan, The Birth of the Reapers, and An End Once and For All
"We didn't go out with a bang or a whimper. We went out with a whisper."
avatar
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Posts : 879
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Anchorage Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 pm

@Arian
can i kill Enrico now?

_________________
I Love Selim Heart
Anti-Shield Drill (Super Effective against the Ultimate Shield)

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 pm

You can make your attacks, but nothing conlusive; say "I strike for his back, intent on severing his spine" rather than "I cut his back open and slice right through his spine, killing him instantly."

And remember, hitting him requires a successful dexterity check, If you fail the check let me know, if you succeed, then continue on with your post.

Also, not going to be on much longer people, I have classes in the morning, need to get up, and the only reason I let myself stay up this late was because I took a catnap earlier.

_________________

My Collected Works The Bioware Buisness Plan, The Birth of the Reapers, and An End Once and For All
"We didn't go out with a bang or a whimper. We went out with a whisper."
avatar
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Posts : 879
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Anchorage Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 pm

ok, rolled 2 succesful hit
Llen rolled 14 he checks too

_________________
I Love Selim Heart
Anti-Shield Drill (Super Effective against the Ultimate Shield)

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:You can make your attacks, but nothing conlusive; say "I strike for his back, intent on severing his spine" rather than "I cut his back open and slice right through his spine, killing him instantly."

And remember, hitting him requires a successful dexterity check, If you fail the check let me know, if you succeed, then continue on with your post.

Also, not going to be on much longer people, I have classes in the morning, need to get up, and the only reason I let myself stay up this late was because I took a catnap earlier.
Oh, so you will post the actual death. At both Arian and Fur, since my aatack is in the same post my checks were I passed the attack him(3), failed the don't get hit(19), and got a low number(4) for damage taken.

Edit: A nap sounds good right now. See you all in a little bit.


Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

ok, i´m done for today
Arian post his dead or the next post whenever you want or can
now sleep, that´s an order Twisted Evil

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Mornin folks.

_________________

My Collected Works The Bioware Buisness Plan, The Birth of the Reapers, and An End Once and For All
"We didn't go out with a bang or a whimper. We went out with a whisper."
avatar
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Posts : 879
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Anchorage Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:Mornin folks.
Top o' the mornin' evenin' too ya!
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm

What's new? Just go internet to work, so been disconnected.

_________________

My Collected Works The Bioware Buisness Plan, The Birth of the Reapers, and An End Once and For All
"We didn't go out with a bang or a whimper. We went out with a whisper."
avatar
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Posts : 879
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Anchorage Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 pm

posted.

_________________
avatar
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Munich, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 pm

I want to physically harm the idiot IT Tech responsible for the wireless on this campus, because he did NOT do his fucking job. -.-

_________________

My Collected Works The Bioware Buisness Plan, The Birth of the Reapers, and An End Once and For All
"We didn't go out with a bang or a whimper. We went out with a whisper."
avatar
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Posts : 879
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : Anchorage Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Um...Max. I'm not next to Coolio anymore. I only stopped the two rom eating him then Fur and I went after the boss. We took him out so we don't need help but don't post anything about his death because Arian hasn't done the "you killid the boss" event yet.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:I want to physically harm the idiot IT Tech responsible for the wireless on this campus, because he did NOT do his fucking job. -.-
What was the problem?
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey, I'm an IT guy...and we usually try our best to solve the problems. Most of the times the issue lies either in the complexity of the problem, or in the miscommunication with the users.

But I have to admit, though, there are assholes among us who enjoy the power over the users queen

_________________
avatar
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Munich, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

Selim Bradley wrote:Um...Max. I'm not next to Coolio anymore. I only stopped the two rom eating him then Fur and I went after the boss. We took him out so we don't need help but don't post anything about his death because Arian hasn't done the "you killid the boss" event yet.
As Max reads Selim's post, a lonely crow hears a distant facepalm.
Sorry about that. Gonna start rewriting it.

This is slowly becoming confusing. For example, Ehere is Erik standing at that moment? Are four now attacking Enrico?
avatar
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Munich, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum