MBTI Survey on ITers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MBTI Survey on ITers

Post by Hrothdane on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

My mom is actually an INTP. It's almost unheard of in women.

What I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Hrothdane/library
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Davik Kang wrote:
AxStapleton wrote:I'm an INTP. I think that personalities are a little more malleable than this.

However, after reading the description for it, I'm actually quite like how they describe INTP's.

Although, I don't quite see how that makes me an Architect.
INTP here too... also from Herts England... they are breeding us I tells ya, breeding us like rats in a set of distinctly labelled cages...

I'd believe that were it not for my little brother.

AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Davik Kang on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

I wonder, Restrider, what will you determine with this list of results? You must have already collected more personal data on ITers than even the mighty BiowarEA with their "sign into Origin so we can track your choices - it's for your own good!" party trick.

If IT was a movie, Rifneno would be the bad guy-cum-antihero-by-the-end (someone pls add real trope name pls thx) and Restrider would be the evil mastermind, no doubt.
Davik Kang
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombus on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm

What a cool test...I'm apparently an I N F P which is a healer :P

"In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something. Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. When all seemed lost, I found a truth. And I knew what I must become. "
cat Hell Cat  cat
Lombus
Adjutant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rankincountry on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm an ENTJ - I'm pretty sure this is what I got when I last took a full MBTI a few years ago. I've done it several times over the years on training courses at work. What's quite interesting is that your type can change over time. In my job I have to analyse a lot of fuzzy or subjective data, sometimes very quickly, with the risk that I'll make a bad call or give the wrong advice. When I was younger I found that sort of situation very hard to deal with, so 10 years ago I'd more likely have been an ESTJ.

Will be interesting to see if the distribution of IT-er types is similar to the overall population - a shame we don't have a control group of non-ITers.

They want to tell you this, they want to tell you that, just hold your hat when the black wind blows

Everywhere I go I hear what's going on
And the more I hear the less I know
Everywhere I go I hear what's going on
And the more I hear the less I know

John Jones/Oysterband
Rankincountry
Nemesis

Location : Sunny Valley Rest Home for Burnt-Out Gamers, Karpyshyn Ward

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianprice74

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Davik Kang wrote:
I wonder, Restrider, what will you determine with this list of results? You must have already collected more personal data on ITers than even the mighty BiowarEA with their "sign into Origin so we can track your choices - it's for your own good!" party trick.

If IT was a movie, Rifneno would be the bad guy-cum-antihero-by-the-end (someone pls add real trope name pls thx) and Restrider would be the evil mastermind, no doubt.

It has been mentioned more than a few times that ITers tend to be of above-average intelligence and other things. Furthermore most ITers either tend to be involved in creative activities such as writing or show a general talent in pattern recognition.
I am just trying to verify this, although this is in no way scientific.

Rankincountry wrote:

Will be interesting to see if the distribution of IT-er types is similar to the overall population - a shame we don't have a control group of non-ITers.

I think trying the same thing on the BSN, without mentioning that there has been an IT-version, might be possible. I might consider it, though I am a bit reluctant to get too involved with that toxic waste dump the BSN has recently turned into.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

ISFP

Idea for new gun name: Divina Extinctor

Ego non expugnatura malum meum inimicorum. Ego non alliget cum meis impia inimicorum. Ego disperdam eos. Ego Solvite messoribus.
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm ISTP, so I'm crafty and a thinker. Which is true. Odd how accurate this is.

"If it's hostile, you kill it."- Hunter, motto of the Rangers
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Healer, INFP
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I'm trying to figure out if I'm Introverted or Extroverted. I know the rest, I'm just not sure if I'm an INTP or an ENTP.

Edit: Looking at what the personality types are, I would say I'm an INTP.

Best emoticon ever.  Of all time: Dwail\'s Garrus 

Decision Chamber Hallucination Theory
RWBY/KS Crossover
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by jojon2se on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm

INTP, IT, Refuse

jojon2se
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 pm

CSSteele wrote:Healer, INFP

Same, dont even have to take the test as i have taken three others in the past coming up with the same result each time.

N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Restrider so what do I say? I am from SA, TX, I am a leader at school, and at home. I am loyal, and I joke around alot. I do my work, and love history/ ME. I been an IT since I found this thread/ theory. Everyone here is consider my friend, unless they betray my trust, or any ITer. However if they say they are sorry, I will give them a 2nd chance.

Also I love rewriting famous speeches that help boost speculations, or happy thoughts.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Ultimately went with INTJ...but was completely surprised at how near the fence I felt on each of the four "perosnality sections"...almost felt I could have easily gone the complete opposite or anything inbetween and it still would have been releveant to my personality...I have told people that I do often feel like a chameleon, adapting to my current needs...

"Does that mean it will kill your smug ass too?"

DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokanaiya on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 am

ISTP, not any surprise here, although I am confused on how that makes me a "crafter."
Lokanaiya
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 am

ENTJ. General, huh?

Fuck that, I'm planing to leave the military after I finish university. *-*

I bet some years ago this would've been way different. Maybe even in a week with another mood. This thing is so black/white.
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Master Blaster wrote:Restrider so what do I say? I am from SA, TX, I am a leader at school, and at home. I am loyal, and I joke around alot. I do my work, and love history/ ME. I been an IT since I found this thread/ theory. Everyone here is consider my friend, unless they betray my trust, or any ITer. However if they say they are sorry, I will give them a 2nd chance.

Also I love rewriting famous speeches that help boost speculations, or happy thoughts.

This is all nice and dandy, but have you actually read the OP Laughing ??

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Master Blaster wrote:Restrider so what do I say? I am from SA, TX, I am a leader at school, and at home. I am loyal, and I joke around alot. I do my work, and love history/ ME. I been an IT since I found this thread/ theory. Everyone here is consider my friend, unless they betray my trust, or any ITer. However if they say they are sorry, I will give them a 2nd chance.

Yeah, you actually need to do the test Restrider has included in a link in the OP.

AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 pm

I actually just took a full MTBI test yesterday, because I wanted to know for sure what I am. As it turns out, I AM an INTP. Makes sense, really.

Best emoticon ever.  Of all time: Dwail\'s Garrus 

Decision Chamber Hallucination Theory
RWBY/KS Crossover
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Dwaling wrote:I actually just took a full MTBI test yesterday, because I wanted to know for sure what I am. As it turns out, I AM an INTP. Makes sense, really.

Same as me!

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Restrider wrote:Weird how simple an accurate that stuff seems to be...

That was my reaction the fist time I took the test some years back as I recogniced myself in the describtion of "Healer" immediately.

Most people here seem to be Introverts, not that I am really suprised by that.

N7

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm

ISTP crafter? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Davik Kang on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 am

DoomsdayDevice wrote:
Dwaling wrote:I actually just took a full MTBI test yesterday, because I wanted to know for sure what I am. As it turns out, I AM an INTP. Makes sense, really.

Same as me!
seems to be the most common so far... but... but... I thought I was special? 'sniff'
Davik Kang
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Looks like the bulk of people here are in the IN-group.
While this group has an average of ~10% on the normal populus, it has about 70% so far.
However, this might be due to the fact that we are people on some forum. To really be able to compare it, we would need to do a poll on the BSN and we would also need a few more votes on the IT poll.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm an ISTJ. Quite, rigid, and anal about everything. Rule freak, but I am also good at remembering lots of facts and information.
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top