The hall of Master Blasters alternative IT speeches.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The hall of Master Blasters alternative IT speeches.

Post by Restrider on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 pm

One of the best speeches in gaming history.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelcan on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Restrider wrote:One of the best speeches in gaming history.
. I think you meant this one

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCJh_bX034
Steelcan
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by richie21 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:56 pm

lol..... this is fantastic!!
richie21
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 am

Otter: Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them.

Humk: Fir bannedment, and fame?

Otter: For clouser. For your friends.

Bravo: The download is uploading.

IT DLC: Look to my arrival on March 5th at dawn. Look to Origion.

Hunk: Yes. Yes. The war cry for IY. Shall echo through the thread. One last time.

Bravo; Yes.

Humk: Let this be the the hour, when we post our speculations together.

*Otter gives a nod to Humk*

Hum: The reval await. Now and forever, and for IT. FOR COMMANDER SHEPARD!

Everyone: CHARGE!

* The last IT poster start to post all of their speculations against the trolls, and anti ITers that hate IT for no reason.*

*IT dlc download complete*

IT DLC: The ITers stand alone.

Casey: Not alone. Biowarers!

* Bioware army shows up*

Casey: TO COMMANDER ShEPARD!

Biowarers; To Shepard!

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 am

Personal request. Can you make one with this speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKnjxT5HRJQ ?
Words are in the video description.
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Think I will add some of my own Gurren Lagann Mass Effect speches to this:

"Even when trapped by the Reapers cycle!"
"The theory we created will open the door!"
"Even if the Litteralists stand in our way!
"Our seething speculation will determine what we'll be!"
"We'll break through Indoctrination and temptation!"
"And defy all who would stop us from grabbing hold of our ending!"
"MASS EFFECT 3, THE INDOCTRINATION THEORY!"
"Just who the hell do you think we are!"

N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Original Speech

CP after the Great IT Purge of January 7th 2013:
"And the IT discussion has been foiled. The remaining ITists will be hunted down and cast out. The attempt on my authority has left me with no other choice but to rule with an iron fist. I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!
In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the BSN will be reorganized into the first surveillance forum! For a safe and secure community!"

And Merizan is his apprentice in the dark arts of bullshitting and deceiving a community Bandit

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Restrider: Good evening BSN. Allow me to first say that for interrupting your daily debates. Like you I respect daily speculations, a sense of purpose, order, unity. I enjoy them as much as any BSNer, but in commemoration of Bioware. Usually responsible for the ME characters, the fans reaction to the endings. As celebrated for the final dlc of ME3. I thought we could mark this day March 5th. A day that is sadly a day no longer remembered. By using some time out of our daily lives, just to sit down again and have a little chat. There are of course those who don't want us to question, even now orders are being cared out to all the threads, and mods with ban hammers are on their way. Why because while ME3's gameplay maybe be used for people's composition. Questioning ME3's end will always retain their power. Questioning are the means to think for our selves, and those who would listen for the truth, the truth. There is something wrong with ME3's endings. Ignorance, flawed logic, persuasiveness, injustices, and where once you had the mind to object, to think, and speak as you saw fit. You know have thoughts of doubt in your mind , affecting your judgment that will lead to your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Certainly those who went along with the Catalyst will be held responsible than the others, but again truth be told. You may only need to look at your Shepard at the end. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be. The cycle happening all over again, killing EDI and the Geth, the war between the organics, and synthetics happening all over again. They were used against you, to corrupt your mission, and robe you of all common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in you panic state you turned towards the Catalyst. He promised you everyone lives in Control, and synthesis, the cycle would end in synthesis, and there would be peace, and all that he wanted in return was for you to help him with his problem. Last night I saw to end the illusion. Last night I created the IT thread to remind the BSNer's of what it has forgotten. More than Many months ago a great Person to remember March 5th in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that speculations, thinking about moral beliefs, who is right and who is wrong are more than common words. They are insightful. So if you seen nothing. If the crimes against the Reapers remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of march to be unmarked, but if you see what I see. If you FEEL what i FEEL, and if you would seek as I seek. The I ask you to stand beside me. One year from today, outside the Bioware final dlc thread, and together we shall give them a 5th of March they will never forget!
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 pm

*Skilitz walks into the IT thread, and looks around to see all the ITers down*

Skilitz: Great moments are made from great opportunists, and that's what you have here tonight. That's what you forged here tonight. One dlc. If we argued with them ten times they might win nine but not in this dlc. Not tonight. Tonight we debate with them. Tonight we hold our ground, and we take them down because we believed.

*Iters still seem upbeat*

Skilitz: Tonight we are the greatest theorist in the world. You were born to be ITers. Everyone of you. You were meant to be on this thread tonight. This is your moment of truth. Their time is done. It's over. We are sick and tiered of hearing how about the synthesizers, and controllers are right. FORGET THEM! THIS IS YOUR TIME! NOW go out there and give them hell you were born to do this!
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm

This is my speech that I made alone.

I am not very good with words. Most of the time I misspell words than I could get right. However not in this speech. For more than a year, I have been supporting IT, and the people supporting IT. I find my self drawn to them, like this was meant to happen. From the creation of IT, to the BSN wars, to the time of peace, to the revenge of the literalist, to our new home, and to the literalist strike back. I seen it all.

Many of you have gotten to know me, whether it's in a good way, or a bad way. I know in the past I was hard to understand, and caused some porbblems along the way. For that I am sorry. One day when this is all over, when IT is confirmed and we move on. I shall never forget the good times, the bad times, and the peaceful times we had on this theory. However this is not the end.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Herro Yue wrote:
*Skilitz walks into the IT thread, and looks around to see all the ITers down*

Skilitz: Great moments are made from great opportunists, and that's what you have here tonight. That's what you forged here tonight. One dlc. If we argued with them ten times they might win nine but not in this dlc. Not tonight. Tonight we debate with them. Tonight we hold our ground, and we take them down because we believed.

*Iters still seem upbeat*

Skilitz: Tonight we are the greatest theorist in the world. You were born to be ITers. Everyone of you. You were meant to be on this thread tonight. This is your moment of truth. Their time is done. It's over. We are sick and tiered of hearing how about the synthesizers, and controllers are right. FORGET THEM! THIS IS YOUR TIME! NOW go out there and give them hell you were born to do this!

LOVE IT!!! Heart

Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:53 am

* Scene starts off with byne, Gummy, Banshee, Otter, and Blurr and the remainder of the IT army facing down Sevials legion of Controllers, and synthesizers/Reaper lovers.*

Otter: They stand as a wild fire.

Gummy: As the inferno of the flames robed Rifnenos life.

Blurr: They but offer opportunity. To bask in the flames of hells fire.

*Byne sees Blurr holding a weapon that his wife told him about, that will be his down fall.*

Byne: Rage is such a delicate poison.

BLurr: Why do you say this?

Byne: A warning that reminds me of the words that my wife told me long ago. One that walks the underworld.

* Blurr put's his right hand on byne's shoulders and gives byne a nod.*

Byne: Very soon Sevial will unleash his horde, and we will face them once and for all. We stand in the appearance of foolish men, and woman. As their speculations have cost the life's of every man, woman, and ITer condemned to the horrors of the catalyst logic. We are forced to except the catalyst logic, so that those that picked Control, and Synthesis shall have valid endings. Let us show them, that all who challenge them are that of equals among everyone else. And those that would strike down those who fight for the end of the Reapers, shall fall to the free men, and woman of ME!

* Crying cheer!*

The battle begins.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 am

* Scene starts off when Rifneno is laughing at the soon to be banned ( dead) Controllers, and synthesizers.*

Rifneno: HaHaHaHa! The synthesizer thread. At last lye's within out grasp!

*IT army shouts with pride!*

Rifneno: One last group lead by the troll Hanar.

*IT army laughs*

Rifneno: Is all that stands between us, and the victory that shall be talked about through all of the internet!

*IT army shouts with pride again!*

Rifneno: A long time ago, when I yet rotted in the controller thread, my good friend Masster Blaster. Demanded answer for those new members who sought to find out what happened at the end of ME3! WHAT SURROUNDS YOUR SCREEN!

Blurr: SACRED THREAD! STAINED WITH THE REMNANTS OF TROLLS BLOOD!

* Rifneno nods with respect towards Blurr.*

Rifneno: And from this day it shall be the Synthesizers that will SHEAD BLOOD!

* Another that uproar from the IT army.*

Rifneno: Shall WE begin!

* SHOUTS ALL AROUND!*

Rifneno: SHALL...WE...BEGIN!

*UPROARS!*

Rifneno: SHALL WE BEGIN!

* One last uproar, and then they charge.*

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 am

MB: Iters. Long it has been since we have all been gathered. So many friends we have made over the year, and a half, and now we have a safe haven from trolls, and IT haters. Barely a year ago we faced one of our biggest challenges in our lives, and that was  whether or not Bioware would ever confirm IT. Now that a year has passed and most of us have moved on I would like to raise a toast.

*MB raises his Ale jug and the other ITers do the same*

MB: We had good times and bad times, yet we never fully gave up hope. We lost some friends, but in the process we gained new ones. Moreover I can not thank every single one of you guys,and gals. You all have been dear friends to me, and we held the line.So now let us look towards the future, and go about our lives in peace.

All shout; CHEERS!

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 pm

BleedingUranium wrote:These are great MB, never stop doing them!

I stopped doing them XD. But am going to be working on some new ones just for the luz.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:46 pm

MB: While the snow covers the halls of the IT thread, the fires all around the place have dimmed; few remain

*Flashbacks happen

We use to be a community of vast people: many would come by to share in the joys of speculations and talks of other things. One by one as each dlc came out people began to leave and change their stances upon IT. Even though Leviathan was the best thing that could happen.

Though we still had faith that Bioware would do something in the end, and as some of us argued with others about the endings, when CP ordered a mass lock down of all Indoctrination talk. Our anger grew. Many of those who we had called friend turned on us, a good portion were banned.

We regrouped at first in the IT group, only to have discovered a site Andro had created to be where were currently reside. For a time, we let the anger burn in our hearts and minds, yet we discovered we could be free. We chatted, still speculated and people started to join more and more.

As two months passed ME3's last DLC came out, some of us had our hopes up while others didn't. Unfortunately those that did have their hopes high came crashing down. Slowly and slowly people started to leave. Some out of arguments, others had their lives call to them, and sometimes they just left without say.

Two years have passed and only around 15 people are usually on chat and others that lerk and post. We are all that remain of the last ITers of the past threads and years. IT's been one hell of a ride, and we have found a friendship has lasted for over 3 years for most and for some even longer or just recent in fact.

Even though IT is hardly likely to ever be seen in ME games alone, We did something worth lasting for, and in the end we found a place to call our own.

Closing credits song :

Those that are regular seen on the site:

Byne
MaximizedAction
Rifneno
Norlond
umadcommander
Fshep
Dwailing
Steelcan
Prettz
Raven
DoomsdayDevice
SwobyJ
ZerebusPrime
RavenEyry
lex0r11
smash016
Raistlin Majere
symbowles
Terramine
shep117
CaptainSlow
BlackoutBasement
DerekG
Sphenacodon
Maximus
Cremissimo
Ruwce
Humakt
ZerberusPrime
CoolioThane
Ithurael
erikwalla
jojon2se
WeAreHarbinger
Eryri
LeroyGreen
HairyBastard
Hrothdane
vlad78
TurianRebel212
dorktainian
ericformans_sisterisdead
frznflm
RaidShock
ginner dave
Shintou
CSSteele
spotlessvoid
magnetite
Dat Fink
Rankincountry
ChaseSanchez
Valsamon

If you are not on there and i didn't know you still visit the site often then forgive me. Just let me know and i will fix it.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:06 am

MB: One day I will remember everything that had happened. The good.The bad. Those that stayed, and those that did not.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:37 am

modified speech from gears of war 4.

"3 years after bioware finished ME3, We had peace....but then those we knew left, thus everything changed. Bioware announced ME:A is coming, and those fans are already buying into it."

"Captions" : "What you speculated against, and those that speculated with you, Will always be your friends"

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:02 am

Star Wars Episode 7 speech:

Bioware Mac Walter: Today is the END of the Shepard trilogy, the end of any talks of such things about it! At this very moment on a site far far from here, the Shepard trilogy lies to the literal-list fan base, while secretively supporting the ITers. This video game on which we built that you hold will bring an end to the logic behind Mass Effect.

To their precious lore, and ALL reaming fans will PAY to the Bioware Regime, and will remember it as the LAST DAY of the previous Mass Effect games!!!

*Bioware grunts raise their disc and roar aloud*

BW1: disc are ready to be shipped out

Bioware Mac Walters: RELEASE THE DISC!!!

*sees the disc being bought and flashes of everything that made Mass Effect great fade away. Off to the distance the ITers see in horror of how much the lore has been turn into ash before them*

*last image is Dem looking out into the the distance as his mask shows no expression on his face*

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:56 am

Modified from one of M Thatchers early speeches as leader of the Tories.
#

The first duty of any Government is to safeguard its people against external aggression. To guarantee the survival of our way of life. The question we must now ask ourselves is whether the present Government is fulfilling that duty. It is dismantling our defences at a moment when the strategic threat to Earth and her allies from an aggressive power is graver than at any moment since the end of the First Contact war. Military men are always warning us that the strategic balance is tilting against Humanity and Earth. But the Naysayers will never listen. They don't seem to realise that the Reapers could be destined for Earth and all other Civilised galaxy wide societies. Perhaps some people in The Alliance think we are on the same side as the Reapers!

But just let's look at what the Reapers are doing. They are ruled by a patient, far-sighted evil being, that has been steadily making them the most fearsome and formidable power in this galaxy. It is surely not doing this solely for the sake of self-defence? A huge undefeatable armada of sentient ships does not need to build more ships just to supposedly protect us from ourselves. No. The Reapers are bent on dominance, and they are the most powerful enemy the galaxy has seen.

The tools of the Reapers don't have to worry about the ebb and flow of public opinion. They gather thralls un-noticed. They work long term and are utterly thorough. They know that they are going to win. They are the enemy within. They control everything from military to Information. Design to Function. All has been of their doing. Let us make no mistake, the Reapers calculate that their sheer military strength will more than make up for their economic and social blindness. They undermine us all from within. They are determined to use any and all methods in order to get what they want from us.
In the meantime, the Governments of all worlds have the vital task right now of shaking their public out of a long sleep. Brainwashing has been done by people, in and out of Government, telling us that there is no external threat to us, that all is sweetness and light out there in space, and that defence is less important than playing Quasar or banging alien babes.

We must now sound the warning. There are moments in our history when we have to make a fundamental choice. This is one such moment—a moment when our choice will determine the life or death of our kind of society,—and the future of our children, and their children. We stand at the abyss and we must stand firm. Let's ensure that our children will have cause to rejoice that we did not forsake their everything for naught.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Oh dear.
1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF
Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top