Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Anime of all Time?

+15
Uncle Jo
Kaidan Fan
symbowles
CoolioThane
shadowsenshi
CmdrShep80
draconian139
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Byne
Hrothdane
Rankincountry
ZerebusPrime
solidsnake78
Raistlin Majere
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Favorite Anime of all Time?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite Anime of all Time?

Post by BlueLogic Thu May 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Tops for me is Cowboy Bebop. The action, comedy, music, voice acting, everything is so well done. It's just FUN!

I also enjoy Macross, (Robotech in general, but the Macross adaptation in particular). Though, to my great sorrow, I've never watched the actual original Macross series (rather hard to come by lately). If I had to put a finger on my favorite of these, I'd say Macross Plus.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is high on the list.

BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Anime of all Time?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Favorite Anime of all Time?

Post by Norlond Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Just remembered this thread lol

So, year's over, lots of animu has been watched, so I made a small Top 3 Chart for all the seasons:

Your Favorite Anime of all Time?  - Page 2 NzGGNuf

Odd thing I noticed, before each season I think "mhm, this season doesn't look too good", but 12 weeks later I'm always like "man this season was good", let's hope Winter Season '15 keeps it up with goodies like Durarara s2, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Death Parade and KanColle, and we also get Tsukimonogatari as New Years present Laughing

Recap of the last few weeks on the not-currently-airing anime side:

- Amagami SS (12/26): That's one way to do a VN-adaption I guess, it's watchable but nothing outstanding, so far the Sae-arc was my favorite

- AnoHana: Good show, took a bit of buildup but the ending still managed to hit the feels

- Cowboy Bebop (4/26): Can't say much about it yet, been enjoyable so far tho

- Date A Live: Encore OVA: Fun episode with Kurumi, but the subs were incredibly shit in the version I watched >_>

- Denpa Teki na Kanojo: It was... odd? Didn't quite get what the whole point of it was, but kinda interesting to watch at least, might have to check out source material to clear up some confusion

- Hanasaku Iroha (17/26): Good slice of life show, that's all I can say really lol

- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Quite fun concept, enjoyable show, fun main character :D

- Kamisama Hajimemashita: Well... supernatural shoujo romance show, don't know why I decided to watch it really, comedy bits are okay but the shoujo stuff's... yea, bit too much sometimes

- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi: Imho very original fantasy setting I'd like to see more of (*goes to read the novels*), separated into 4ep-long arcs, first 2 were the best since the ones after those felt kinda rushed, and I'm not sure about the ending
Spoiler:

- Kamisama no Memochou: Detective-story with Yakuza, drug dealing, etc, had a certain Durarara-feeling to it and was more enjoyable than I'd expected

- Kimi ni Todoke (7/25): Seems like a mix between Ao Haru Ride and WataMote, good romance show so far

- Kobato.: Very good concept, decently executed, even though I had hoped for something... I dunno, something different, but I've been told that the anime was only loosely based on the manga, so I'll read that soon, we'll see

- Kotonoha no Niwa: Mhm, okay-ish movie I guess

- Love Live!: Wanted an Idol-anime, got an Idol-anime, tho different from what I expected since I had only seen Idolm@ster before, I liked it tho and will watch the 2nd season soon, favorite song so far is No Brand Girls

- Mawaru Penguindrum (13/24): I'm not sure what's going on anymore but I quite like it, and Rock Over Japan is a really catchy song, damn you magical space penguin hat

- MM!: Strangely amusing, no idea why xD

- Shiki (19/22): Good vampire show, definitely recommend it

- Strike Witches: Pantsu! Pantsu everywhere! On Kemonomimi! With guns! Fighting aliens! This show Ancient Alien Astron Gonna watch the 2nd season and the movies

That's all I think, have an AMV

Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2