Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is pretty funny and a little weird.

3 posters

Go down

This is pretty funny and a little weird. Empty This is pretty funny and a little weird.

Post by BatmanTurian Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:57 pm

I actually found this posted on Fark.com in the comments section about an article about the man complaining to congress about being called Illegal. I only switched a few words around which I've struck out and it totally sounded like something Shepard would say. what do you think? I know I was reading it Mark Meer's voice from the beginning and then I also read it in Jennifer Hale's voice. It's pretty uncanny.

I generally consider myself a n Earthling human. I was conceived on Earth, born on Earth, and almost certainly will die on Earth. Culturally, I'm a n American Canadian, but that really means jack shiat these days. Really, when all the bullshiat and posturing is stripped away, I'm just a n Earthling human. I don't care where other folks were born or what cultures they grew up in. All I really care about is if they are an asshole and if they are willing to contribute to whatever society they live in a positive way. If they're my neighbor, that's fine with me as long as they aren't an asshole about it. So, for me, it's really about people not being assholes. I don't have much tolerance for assholes... which is likely one of the key reasons I'm not fond of Republicans Cerberus. They all consistently prove that they are assholes just as hard as they can. It's like it's some kind of contest to them to see who can be the biggest asshole. They seem to take pride in it. They're assholes to everyone.

Sadly... I don't think they can give up that game. They're just too afraid to stop. So... I wouldn't expect them to give up the term "illegal" "alien". That would mean being less of an asshole... and that's just more than they're capable of.
BatmanTurian
BatmanTurian
LOKI

Back to top Go down

This is pretty funny and a little weird. Empty Re: This is pretty funny and a little weird.

Post by stargate1990 Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 pm

first though: does this person have a fasination with asshole's?

stargate1990
stargate1990
LOKI

Location : Bored stuck under rubble waiting for Bioware to fix it

Back to top Go down

This is pretty funny and a little weird. Empty Re: This is pretty funny and a little weird.

Post by BatmanTurian Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:02 pm

stargate1990 wrote:first though: does this person have a fasination with asshole's?

I think it's a new york thing.
BatmanTurian
BatmanTurian
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 am

Hahahaha nice!
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down