Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

+39
Rifneno
BlackoutBasement
Humakt
MovieMachine
Nightvayne
hukbum
WeAreHarbinger
CmdrShep80
Home run MF
lex0r
TurianRebel212
DaniSaur
Raistlin Majere
Pascal219
BlueLogic
AxStapleton
DSharrah
Brazukka
BleedingUranium
invetro
ThisOneIsPunny
protognosis
Avin180
Andromidius
CoolioThane
Restrider
clennon8
RavenEyry
shadowsenshi
Hanako Ikezawa
Fur28
DoomsdayDevice
FFZero
Rankincountry
Hrothdane
solidsnake78
demersel
GethJuggernautMKII
ElSuperGecko
43 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 5 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by hukbum Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 pm

DSharrah wrote:What Challenges do people have left to complete for MP?
N7 (working on that atm - 12 promotions left)
Mapmastery (the one I play with most is afraid of gold, I'm working on that ^^)
Reckoning
Mass Effect

But I'm not in a hurry or something.
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 5 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by MovieMachine Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:52 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:I never -ever- use sniper rifles

Why not?

There's a bunch of good snipers to choose from, putting them on an infiltrator offers a nice change from the usual shotgun-in-the-face - playstyle.
Black widow and the Javelin (on the geth infiltrator especially) own so much face it's ridiculous. The regular widow and the Collector sniper ain't too shabby either.

Plus you get to put those sniper rifle amps you obtain from the packs to good use.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Oh, and:

My platform: Ecks bawks 360
My GT: I don't like sharing it for everyone to see, but anyone who wants to play with me can PM me here and I'll send a friend request.

I play mostly platinum PUGs, mixed with some gold matches every now and then.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 pm

MovieMachine wrote:

Why not?

There's a bunch of good snipers to choose from, putting them on an infiltrator offers a nice change from the usual shotgun-in-the-face - playstyle.
Black widow and the Javelin (on the geth infiltrator especially) own so much face it's ridiculous. The regular widow and the Collector sniper ain't too shabby either.

Plus you get to put those sniper rifle amps you obtain from the packs to good use.

DD - Did you try the Kyrsae as a "shotgun" yet?
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 pm

MovieMachine wrote:Oh, and:

My GT: I don't like sharing it for everyone to see, but anyone who wants to play with me can PM me here and I'll send a friend request.

Movie - Not sure that I would be up for platinum PUGs (usually only do plat if I know that I have a really good squad - feel like I get slaughtered if I don't), but if you ever want to take it easy and do some gold matches, I'm down if I'm on.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 pm

DSharrah wrote:

Movie - Not sure that I would be up for platinum PUGs (usually only do plat if I know that I have a really good squad - feel like I get slaughtered if I don't), but if you ever want to take it easy and do some gold matches, I'm down if I'm on.

Gold is fine (not right now though, I'm sorta busy with RL stuff and all), but if you doubt your plat skills, you can always take the juggernaut for a spin and tank everything, it's very helpful for the team.

What's your GT (too lazy to read through the thread)? Saw your sig for your GT, I'll send a FR your way when I have the time (maybe later today, maybe tomorrow).

Oh, and one thing: I rarely talk when I play, others don't want to hear my ramblings in the house.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:36 pm

MovieMachine wrote:
DSharrah wrote:

Gold is fine (not right now though, I'm sorta busy with RL stuff and all), but if you doubt your plat skills, you can always take the juggernaut for a spin and tank everything, it's very helpful for the team.

What's your GT (too lazy to read through the thread)? Saw your sig for your GT, I'll send a FR your way when I have the time (maybe later today, maybe tomorrow).

Oh, and one thing: I rarely talk when I play, others don't want to hear my ramblings in the house.

Yeah...Bullet Sponge (my Juggernaut) is my go to kit for plat...and I don't talk much when I play either, so no worries there.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 pm

DSharrah wrote:
MovieMachine wrote:

Why not?

DD - Did you try the Kyrsae as a "shotgun" yet?

No, not yet. Thanks for reminding me, haha.

Well, it's just - sniping is just not my style. I don't like hanging back and killing enemies from a safe distance. I like running around and causing explosions/detonations.

Also, I hate scopes. They mess with my situational awareness. I always get flanked when sniping. Bah. Just not my thing.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:
Well, it's just - sniping is just not my style. I don't like hanging back and killing enemies from a safe distance. I like running around and causing explosions/detonations.

Also, I hate scopes. They mess with my situational awareness. I always get flanked when sniping. Bah. Just not my thing.

Fair enough...

...though you should still give them another chance some day.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm

MovieMachine wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:

Fair enough...

...though you should still give them another chance some day.

I already made a promise to myself that I will.

If only to get the damn challenge, haha.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I like sniping because I happen to do better at it than other options. I'm not that great at close range in FPS and such usually, and sniping plays to my strength: aiming.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Map Mastery now up to 96%, but still have six gold maps to complete... so close, so close yet still so far...
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:Map Mastery now up to 96%, but still have six gold maps to complete... so close, so close yet still so far...

Yeah...I am down to Gold Waves too, the problem is that the closer you are to completing the challenge the harder it gets. Especially if you usually go unknown map...I am gonna have to start choosing maps and trying to complete the waves before moving on...
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:15 pm

DSharrah wrote:
Yeah...I am down to Gold Waves too, the problem is that the closer you are to completing the challenge the harder it gets. Especially if you usually go unknown map...I am gonna have to start choosing maps and trying to complete the waves before moving on...

In the words of everyone's favourite zombie holocaust survivor... "almost there... almost there!"

I've resorted to creating my own public Gold lobbies with MAP/unknown/Gold and starting the game on my own now. The lobby usually fills up by Wave 2-3, and then I just switch back and forth between the maps I need to complete between each game. People drop in, people drop out, sometimes I find myself with a team dropping like flies, but most of the time I've got a decent mix and as I'm using the JuggerTank I don't mind blocking off the sync killers.

Four maps left to complete... I'm running short on Cyclonic mods now, though.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:
DSharrah wrote:

In the words of everyone's favourite zombie holocaust survivor... "almost there... almost there!"

I've resorted to creating my own public Gold lobbies with MAP/unknown/Gold and starting the game on my own now. The lobby usually fills up by Wave 2-3, and then I just switch back and forth between the maps I need to complete between each game. People drop in, people drop out, sometimes I find myself with a team dropping like flies, but most of the time I've got a decent mix and as I'm using the JuggerTank I don't mind blocking off the sync killers.

Four maps left to complete... I'm running short on Cyclonic mods now, though.

Yeah...that's what I think I am going to start doing too...I think I only need to get 2 maps for the challenge...and I think that I am closest to Dagger and Ghost (with like 40+ waves to go for each). If we are on at the same time we should try to team up and knock this challenge out of the park!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Lots more challenges and maps to go for me... I haven't been playing gold for that long.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 pm

DSharrah wrote:
Yeah...that's what I think I am going to start doing too...I think I only need to get 2 maps for the challenge...and I think that I am closest to Dagger and Ghost (with like 40+ waves to go for each). If we are on at the same time we should try to team up and knock this challenge out of the park!

No problem, hit me up! Another two maps down, only three left - and four Gold games will be enough to do it. Ghost, Goddess and Reactor FTW!
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:
DSharrah wrote:

No problem, hit me up! Another two maps down, only three left - and four Gold games will be enough to do it. Ghost, Goddess and Reactor FTW!

Will do...had a decent lobby going this afternoon with Hellish and Movie...but we were doing unknown, unknown, Gold...then I promoted and spent my entire 4.2 million on reserves/arsenal packs - did a great job of racking up some good equipment. Now I will have to spend some time getting my kits back up to level 20. Hopefully it won't take to long...and it only leaves me 2 promotions shy of N7!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 am

So after my spending splurge today I decided to check and see just how much equipment I have left to get for MP (not counting consumables)...

To get all weapons maxed to level 10 - I need to get 145 ultra rares

To get all weapon mods maxed to level - I need 37 rares

Of course this is assuming that they don't add anything else. But that's it...maybe another 1 or 2 huge spending sprees like today and I might get it done!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:36 am

All I need is my ultra-rares. I got all the rares, including mods maxed out. Got all the characters maxed out too.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am

I only need ultra rares now. Quite a few are level 1-2 still as well. :S
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Just for fun: Asari Sentinel Biotic Bitchslapper

This build is fun. Fun. PURE UNADULTERATED FUN.

Run up to enemies. Warp 'em. Profit.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Ah yes, one of my all time favourite kits.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Well I am really getting down to nitty gritty...

Need ~470,000 points to complete Spectre - DONE
Need 44 waves on Ghost Map to finish Map Mastery - DONE
Need 2 promotions to finish N7 - Have them, just need to promote
Need 2 Gold or 1 Plat solo extraction for Lone Wolf - Will have to try soon, wish me luck
Need above 4 for Mass Effect - Down to just Lone Wolf

Last edited by DSharrah on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 am

YES! F**k yes!

756 hours later, the never-ending battle against the troll-mart is finally over!

My manifest is finally maxed, thank god.

Glare at it.

What should I do with my life now?
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next