Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

+39
Rifneno
BlackoutBasement
Humakt
MovieMachine
Nightvayne
hukbum
WeAreHarbinger
CmdrShep80
Home run MF
lex0r
TurianRebel212
DaniSaur
Raistlin Majere
Pascal219
BlueLogic
AxStapleton
DSharrah
Brazukka
BleedingUranium
invetro
ThisOneIsPunny
protognosis
Avin180
Andromidius
CoolioThane
Restrider
clennon8
RavenEyry
shadowsenshi
Hanako Ikezawa
Fur28
DoomsdayDevice
FFZero
Rankincountry
Hrothdane
solidsnake78
demersel
GethJuggernautMKII
ElSuperGecko
43 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 7 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by TurianRebel212 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:00 pm

RebelRising wrote:My XBL gamertag is RebelRising, same as here.

PM me if you want a friend request. I'd welcome some steady teammates, though be warned that I have not played the whole academic year, so I'm just starting toget my groove back.

SPEC7ER117 is my GT. I still herp derp on ME3 sometimes. I'll hit it up with ya.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 7 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by Rifneno Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:32 am

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 7 Bansheede_zps86955c31
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 am

Rifneno wrote:Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 7 Bansheede_zps86955c31

That dude is F.U.C.K.E.D.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 am

I almost peed my pants the first time a Banshee swarm happened to me...now I know that its just a risk you have to take...but yeah most of the time you are going to die and die good.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Nobody gets swarmed like the guy in that pic. Notice how there's no model to the banshee? That's from beta. All they were allowed to fight was Cerberus. Some guy hacked it so he could select Reapers. He was greeted by a fuckton of modelless banshees appearing, who proceeded to space-rape him so hard he thought he just met Kobe Bryant.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 am

Gonna ever accept my friend request on Origin there, Rif ?
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7