Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

+39
Rifneno
BlackoutBasement
Humakt
MovieMachine
Nightvayne
hukbum
WeAreHarbinger
CmdrShep80
Home run MF
lex0r
TurianRebel212
DaniSaur
Raistlin Majere
Pascal219
BlueLogic
AxStapleton
DSharrah
Brazukka
BleedingUranium
invetro
ThisOneIsPunny
protognosis
Avin180
Andromidius
CoolioThane
Restrider
clennon8
RavenEyry
shadowsenshi
Hanako Ikezawa
Fur28
DoomsdayDevice
FFZero
Rankincountry
Hrothdane
solidsnake78
demersel
GethJuggernautMKII
ElSuperGecko
43 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 4 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:Platinum Multiplayer challenge? Gasp

What's the time limit on this one? There better be a banner for it!

Say what now!? Did I miss something?
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 4 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan. To Arms, Brothers!

Post by hukbum Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 am

The last challange is in two parts. One on bronze/silver/gold (whatever you want) and part two - do the same on platinum.

4 extractions (Reaper, Geth, Cerberus, Collector)

I've done part one and will (hopefully) do part 2 tomorrow. Halfdrunk and sleepy don't really work with platinum. Well, not above wave 9 at leat Laughing
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 am

hukbum wrote:The last challange is in two parts. One on bronze/silver/gold (whatever you want) and part two - do the same on platinum.

4 extractions (Reaper, Geth, Cerberus, Collector)

I've done part one and will (hopefully) do part 2 tomorrow. Halfdrunk and sleepy don't really work with platinum. Well, not above wave 9 at leat Laughing

Did they release this today? Been playing SP all day...and I don't go to BSN anymore.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:37 am

DSharrah wrote:Did they release this today? Been playing SP all day...and I don't go to BSN anymore.
Yes and you got 132 hours left :)
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:24 am

hukbum wrote:
DSharrah wrote:Did they release this today? Been playing SP all day...and I don't go to BSN anymore.
Yes and you got 132 hours left :)

Challenge Done! Whew....that was a beast! Can't wait to update my banner!

Edit: And why was it that in every single match for the challenge there was that one wave that I almost used every single consumable just to get my team through it (and they just happened to be on objective waves, imagine that).
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

AN interesting (and somewhat awe-inspiring) new infographic on the ME3 blog:

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/03/07/happy-one-year-anniversary-mass-effect-3/

Also, the winners of ther design-a-banner competeition have been revealed; here they are, and how to use them:

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/27/mass-effect-3-mp-banner-contest-winners/
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 pm

41% of the games end in failiure? With only 1% being platinum?
That's odd ...
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 pm

hukbum wrote:41% of the games end in failiure? With only 1% being platinum?
That's odd ...
Well, 41% of missions fail. Only 1% of all mission successes are played on platinum. At least, that's my read on it.
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:49 pm

BlueLogic wrote:
That's odd ...
Well, 41% of missions fail. Only 1% of all mission successes are played on platinum. At least, that's my read on it.
When you read the stats that way ... story of BW - nothing's really clear to read Laughing
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 pm

hukbum wrote:
BlueLogic wrote:
That's odd ...
When you read the stats that way ... story of BW - nothing's really clear to read Laughing
LOL, exactly :)
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvayne Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Ok I figured out how to do the all 6 's power glitch and how to trigger it Bioware knows about the all 6's occuring every now and then but I don't think they know how its triggered.Should I inform yes or now I'm asking because of the bs treatment they gave us on bsn.
Nightvayne
Nightvayne
Thorian Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Why is it that it took me this long to figure out how well the Kyrsae (sp?) Sniper Rifle works as a shotgun!?!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 am

DSharrah wrote:Why is it that it took me this long to figure out how well the Kyrsae (sp?) Sniper Rifle works as a shotgun!?!

Hah! Fire from the hip! Nasty scopesies! Away with them! Laughing

Thanks, I might give this a try, haha.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:14 am

DoomsdayDevice wrote:
DSharrah wrote:Why is it that it took me this long to figure out how well the Kyrsae (sp?) Sniper Rifle works as a shotgun!?!

Hah! Fire from the hip! Nasty scopesies! Away with them! Laughing

Thanks, I might give this a try, haha.

Go as a CQC Infiltrator...throw on cloak, run up behind mook, put the muzzle right behind the ear, pull the trigger and watch things go boom. It is so much fun, and alot easier than worry about taking the time to aim with the kick that thing has.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 am

PUGing Platinum again last night. I thought I may as well try and get the map challenge done, since i'd done so many waves over the weekend... good gawd.

We had a Krogan Warlord on our team who insisted on trying to hammer every unit capable of sync killing on the map.

We had a Juggernaut who was clearly AFK for half the match, moving slowly forward and firing at the ground.

That pretty much left it to me and a AIU player, and we still managed to complete the wave 10 objective before being overwhelmed. The other players didn't deserve the credits.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:PUGing Platinum again last night. I thought I may as well try and get the map challenge done, since i'd done so many waves over the weekend... good gawd.

We had a Krogan Warlord on our team who insisted on trying to hammer every unit capable of sync killing on the map.

We had a Juggernaut who was clearly AFK for half the match, moving slowly forward and firing at the ground.

That pretty much left it to me and a AIU player, and we still managed to complete the wave 10 objective before being overwhelmed. The other players didn't deserve the credits.

During weekend challenge I got in lobby with a Volus Engineer and I was Geth Juggernaut so I figured I was in for an easy win...nope, the Volus had not upgraded his shield boost ability at all and insisted on running in front of me to place mines and shoot. Needless to say he died alot and I could not keep up with the enemies pounding on me. We won though due to an awesome N7 Destroyer and a good Vorcha.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:
ElSuperGecko wrote:PUGing Platinum again last night. I thought I may as well try and get the map challenge done, since i'd done so many waves over the weekend... good gawd.

During weekend challenge I got in lobby with a Volus Engineer and I was Geth Juggernaut so I figured I was in for an easy win...nope, the Volus had not upgraded his shield boost ability at all and insisted on running in front of me to place mines and shoot. Needless to say he died alot and I could not keep up with the enemies pounding on me. We won though due to an awesome N7 Destroyer and a good Vorcha.

PUGing platinum is always risky unless you are going to go the easy route and use the box on the RIO map - always better to do it with peeps you know.

On another note...I was able to complete my first unknown, unknown solo bronze match today - even though it spit out collector's at me...had to use a couple of ops packs, a med pack and all of my missles to save my butt from some Prateorians (sp?) - but I did it. Still not sure if I am going to be able to get the 2 Gold Solos for Lone Wolf - soloing silver is still a challenge for me.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Anyone else notice that they snuck in challenges for unknown enemies and unknown maps? You have to extract 25 times...they are under the Squad Elite section...
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:02 pm

DSharrah wrote:
On another note...I was able to complete my first unknown, unknown solo bronze match today - even though it spit out collector's at me...had to use a couple of ops packs, a med pack and all of my missles to save my butt from some Prateorians (sp?) - but I did it. Still not sure if I am going to be able to get the 2 Gold Solos for Lone Wolf - soloing silver is still a challenge for me.

I used a Krogan Vanguard for my Gold solo runs. Specced for melee with an omni-blade shotgun or assault rifle, juggernaut shield, strength enhancer, cyclonic mod and 100% shield recharge on biotic charge. So long as you're patient, Gold vs Geth isn't that bad with a build like that!
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:10 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:
DSharrah wrote:

I used a Krogan Vanguard for my Gold solo runs. Specced for melee with an omni-blade shotgun or assault rifle, juggernaut shield, strength enhancer, cyclonic mod and 100% shield recharge on biotic charge. So long as you're patient, Gold vs Geth isn't that bad with a build like that!

Eventually I am gonna have to nut up and just try it...but I am trying to complete all the other challenges right now...mostly trying to get all the waves upon waves of kits out of the way...getting close though. Just have sniper rifles (3 more of the challenges there), Machine (3 more there), and Reckoning...figure the others that I am missing will take care of themselves as I try to finish those up.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:50 pm

MP friends, I can no longer play with you guys because my xbox died.

This might change, but I'm not expecting a miraculous fix by the end of this week and I can't afford a replacement :/ .

For all of you I've played with, it's been an honor and an extreme pleasure! Thank you for the games and the good times, and maybe we'll be playing Destiny together in the near future!
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:00 pm

ThisOneIsPunny wrote:MP friends, I can no longer play with you guys because my xbox died.

This might change, but I'm not expecting a miraculous fix by the end of this week and I can't afford a replacement :/ .

For all of you I've played with, it's been an honor and an extreme pleasure! Thank you for the games and the good times, and maybe we'll be playing Destiny together in the near future!

....P-P-Punny! Crying

Indoctrination Theory Multiplayer Clan.  To Arms, Brothers! - Page 4 Darth-vader-no

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

What Challenges do people have left to complete for MP?

For me its:

Sniper Rifles
Reckoning
Map Mastery
Solo Mastery
N7
Spectre
and
Mass Effect (which I only need 5 of the 6 above to unlock).

Currently I am trying to focus on getting the Sniper Rifle and Reckoning challenges done. Then I will promote and spend creds and hopefully end up with enough that I will be able to finish N7. Leaving me with just two to go for Mass Effect...what else should I try for?

Last edited by DSharrah on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 am

Pffff.... I still have a lot of challenges to go. I started out really enthusiastic, but at some point it started feeling like grinding to get allllll the extractions done for all the kits. I never -ever- use sniper rifles, so there's that. I just like to play certain kits a lot, so at some point I got tired of it, so I basically stopped actively going for challenges, and keeping track of my progress.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:15 am

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Pffff.... I still have a lot of challenges to go. I started out really enthusiastic, but at some point it started feeling like grinding to get allllll the extractions done for all the kits. I never -ever- use sniper rifles, so there's that. I just like to play certain kits a lot, so at some point I got tired of it, so I basically stopped actively going for challenges, and keeping track of my progress.

It's been a grind...especially getting 200 waves done for alot of the kits...been doing alot of Bronze to get through the waves as fast as I could. Just have the Reckoning extractions to do now...then its Map, Promotions, and Points for Mass Effect. Then I will have to try to get my 2 gold solos for lone wolf...ugggghhhhghgh. Then I will feel like I can just play again! Although at that point I may have to take a break (either with a different game or SP).
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next