what will we do if IT is proven to be true.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: what will we do if IT is proven to be true.

Post by Rifneno on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 am

noobcannon wrote:
arial wrote...
1) it was not a direct hit, it was actually a near miss.
2) Harbinger does not say "Serve us" it is the exact same Sound Effect ever Reaper has made, it is a stock Sound Effect from the base game.
There is a Psychological study that basically says when someone wants to believe something, they will make things up to convince themselves, that is what IT was... ahhh, Introduction to Psychology...

I absolutely love when ignorant cunts like this try to use dimestore psychology they heard from other ignorant cunts trying to use dimestore psychology. Half of the psychological cliches you hear all the time like homophobes all being secretly gay or most anything Freudian have been long discredited and are no longer taken seriously by anyone who knows anything about psychology.

Introduction to Psychology? You just failed it, bitch.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 am

Oh! I remember when I said that bit (re:Noobcannon). Weirdo thought I wasn't being silly, I guess My position was always that Citadel may have something, not that it would. Heretic Hanar was pretty stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 am

Steelcan wrote...

obviously they aren't gonna deny it because we are all gonna find out how ME3 is actually just an alternate dimension that was brought about through time travel.

Paraphrased from the crazy section of the crazies on the IT forum

Why is one of the regular ITers on this list? Is he playing us, or playing them?
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 am

Steel is just hanging out.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobcannon on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 am

SwobyJ wrote:Heretic Hanar was pretty stupid.

he still is.

"You thought you were so special? Better than everyone else outside this room? You traded your freedom for the luxury of feeling superior. You accepted the group's will over your own conviction, no matter who you hurt. You thought you were just "going along for the ride", and you could just walk away at any moment. But where were you heading? How far would you have gone?"
noobcannon
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by noobcannon on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:18 am

SwobyJ wrote:Steel is just hanging out.

so is spotlessvoid. from what i've heard he's actually an ITer who just happens to enjoy trolling after dark.

"You thought you were so special? Better than everyone else outside this room? You traded your freedom for the luxury of feeling superior. You accepted the group's will over your own conviction, no matter who you hurt. You thought you were just "going along for the ride", and you could just walk away at any moment. But where were you heading? How far would you have gone?"
noobcannon
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 am

davishepard wrote...

They don't need to deny this crap theory. Anyone that still believes it after EC and Leviathan is pitiful, to say the least. IT was undestandable before the EC, in response to the not-so-good endings, being a mean to deny everything that happened. That is not the case anymore.

Just to drop in that the EC was utter bullshit that fixed nothing and raised more questions than it answered. Leviathan expanded IT. This clown obviously failed to understand that there is no ending as such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:39 am

Steelcan wasn't an IT'er to begin with. He just hangs around here. You can be a literalist as long as you're not trolling. He's the only literalist we ever had that wasn't trolling.

Spotless isn't trolling, he's mocking. Sarcastic tone doesn't really carry over well.

TJBartle is the IT'er there that's doing some WTFery.

That most everyone who got quoted is an idiot goes without saying.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:37 pm

Rifneno wrote:Steelcan wasn't an IT'er to begin with.  He just hangs around here.  You can be a literalist as long as you're not trolling.  He's the only literalist we ever had that wasn't trolling.
Heretic_Hanar was on these forums for a long time, too. Of course under another nickname and everything. However, he was fully aware that he could not do the typical shit that he was doing on the BSN and just resorted to his undercover CIA super skills. Thus he posted super secret posts in his red bandana group. He was given a medal of honour by his buddies for uncovering "secrets" that were posted on a public forum.

Best thing was, when DD and me mocked him inderectly knowing that he couldn't blow his cover. That was gold.
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:48 am

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by XXIceColdXX on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:56 pm

I'd definately be ribbing Brovikk Rasputin about it.

That guy just seems odd.

XXIceColdXX
Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by noobcannon on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:35 am

in the not too distant future.....

seival wrote:
Casey Hudson wrote:I am officially confirming that the Indoctrination Theory is true.

noobcannon
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:29 am

noobcannon wrote:in the not too distant future.....

seival wrote:
Casey Hudson wrote:I am officially confirming that the Indoctrination Theory is true.

Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere on Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

If IT is proven true I will go into a meditation trance, trying to find inner peace as to not rub it completely in the face of the BSN people, an act which would go against all my ideals of being a nice guy on the Internet.

And then i would fail and gloat, rubbing their stupid comments in their face.

N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing on Mon May 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:If IT is proven true I will go into a meditation trance, trying to find inner peace as to not rub it completely in the face of the BSN people, an act which would go against all my ideals of being a nice guy on the Internet.

And then i would fail and gloat, rubbing their stupid comments in their face.

I think I would have a similar reaction. Grin  I'm a nice guy and all, but I couldn't resist either.  All those Literalist pricks would have it coming.

Best emoticon ever.  Of all time: Dwail\'s Garrus 

Decision Chamber Hallucination Theory
RWBY/KS Crossover
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri on Mon May 05, 2014 9:16 pm

I would find it difficult to express my emotions in words if IT were to be confirmed, so perhaps I'd let Spongebob do it for me...

... Possibly as my new avatar on the BSN  Twisted Evil

Edit - scratch that, found one better...

In seriousness, I would find it hard to actively rub people's noses in it though. I've been agnostic about whether IT was intended or not, so I haven't really earned the right to go round saying "I told you so" to people. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy watching you guys stick it to the more pompous inmates of the BSN.
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by windsurfing on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Restrider wrote:
He was given a medal of honour by his buddies for uncovering "secrets" that were posted on a public forum.

LOL for real? They gave the loon a medal? That guy and those who awarded him are really oxygen thieves.  Rofl
windsurfing
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top