EPILOGUE.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EPILOGUE.

Post by CoolioThane on Thu May 09, 2013 9:33 am

We should all have a massive orgy....wait I meant orange juice party, sorry Laughing

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna on Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah on Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Just saying...

"Does that mean it will kill your smug ass too?"

DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 am

LONG LIVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhXRpcxrpY

perfect

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 5:49 am

CoolioThane wrote:We should all have a massive orgy....wait I meant orange juice party, sorry Laughing

Hummmmm organce juice sound nice. Yet i love cherry soda.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Fri May 24, 2013 9:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:24 am

DSharrah wrote:

Just saying...

Nice one.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 am

Plan on doing an update soon.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:21 am

added a few extra things.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 pm

this is just the beginning. bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:20 am

Plan on redoing this. Some people have left, and some have joined. I will categorize those that have left, those that have stayed through the whole thing, and those that have just joined.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:36 am

I'd suggest by starting with backstabbing cunts like Earthborn_Shepard and Jadebaby.

There's a special place in Hell for traitors.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Hm? Seems that I missed something. What did Jade do?

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:02 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Hm? Seems that I missed something. What did Jade do?

That filth went on a rant about IT'ers being a cult or something along those lines. Typical literalist gibberish. And that was before going off the deep edge and becoming a dung-flinging monkey after Citadel proved her idiotic Puzzle Theory to be flatly untrue. For extra fun, ask Byne about the time she was puzzled that he didn't consider her a friend after she shat on the IT community as a whole.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 pm

The way I understood it, back before Citadel came out, Jade really loved IT (even though after EC she was in favour of refuse - she still supported IT), but she couldn't stand the attitude of many IT-ers. Especially when us pro-destroyers went on a rant about refuse. She thought IT has great ideas, but many IT-ers are just being jerks by constantly belittling other people's interpretations. I can kind of understand that, even though I've probably been guilty of that behaviour too.

That said, I don't know what she said exactly about IT(-ers?) that pissed off you guys, but I imagine it wasn't pretty.

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:43 am

It must have been bad when even Rif thinks it was insulting.
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by noobcannon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:16 am

Master Blaster wrote:Plan on redoing this. Some people have left, and some have joined. I will categorize those that have left, those that have stayed through the whole thing, and those that have just joined.

do we need to sign in somewhere? haha

"You thought you were so special? Better than everyone else outside this room? You traded your freedom for the luxury of feeling superior. You accepted the group's will over your own conviction, no matter who you hurt. You thought you were just "going along for the ride", and you could just walk away at any moment. But where were you heading? How far would you have gone?"
noobcannon
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 pm

noobcannon wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Plan on redoing this. Some people have left, and some have joined. I will categorize those that have left, those that have stayed through the whole thing, and those that have just joined.

do we need to sign in somewhere? haha

No lol.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 am

DoomsdayDevice wrote:The way I understood it, back before Citadel came out, Jade really loved IT (even though after EC she was in favour of refuse - she still supported IT), but she couldn't stand the attitude of many IT-ers. Especially when us pro-destroyers went on a rant about refuse. She thought IT has great ideas, but many IT-ers are just being jerks by constantly belittling other people's interpretations. I can kind of understand that, even though I've probably been guilty of that behaviour too.

That said, I don't know what she said exactly about IT(-ers?) that pissed off you guys, but I imagine it wasn't pretty.

Refuse is the only true ending!! PREPARE TO DIE!

On a more serious note, why can't people just discuss like adults, instead of all this drama? But o well, this is the Internet after all.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Wed May 07, 2014 4:20 am

Restrider wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:The way I understood it, back before Citadel came out, Jade really loved IT (even though after EC she was in favour of refuse - she still supported IT), but she couldn't stand the attitude of many IT-ers. Especially when us pro-destroyers went on a rant about refuse. She thought IT has great ideas, but many IT-ers are just being jerks by constantly belittling other people's interpretations. I can kind of understand that, even though I've probably been guilty of that behaviour too.

Refuse is the only true ending!! PREPARE TO DIE!

On a more serious note, why can't people just discuss like adults, instead of all this drama? But o well, this is the Internet after all.

Humans, the one organics in the galaxy you do NOT want to meet.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 am

update incoming!

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 am

a few new names have been added.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:20 pm

I wonder if there are names I should take down. If there are names that you think should come down then let me know. I am going to check and even add some that have joined

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top