Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5

4 posters

Go down

No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5  Empty No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

WTF is happening to this world first me3 now this SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Sad
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5  Empty Re: No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5

Post by Hrothdane Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Well, it is older Big Boss/Naked Snake we will be seeing in this game, and old Big Boss was voiced by Richard Doyle before.

The change in voice might also be symbolic of his divergence in character from Solid Snake.

As a final note, do we any actual confirmation via Word of God that David Hayter won't be returning? This is crazy, misleading Kojima we are talking about.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5  Empty Re: No david hayter voicing snake in mgs5

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Hrothdane ur right about doyle i dno if hes confirmed though for being bosses va. Also im pretty sure hayter said he was done wit snake but who knows with kojima all i know is fans are goin ape shit nd they better at least get doyle. You see the trailer u think that burnt guy is volgin?
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 am

Besides, this is Kojima we are talking about here, if anyone can make you enjoy the experience even with a voice change, possibly enjoy it even better... he's the guy to do it.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 am

Ericforman_IS_A_VENOM_GoD wrote:Hrothdane ur right about doyle i dno if hes confirmed though for being bosses va. Also im pretty sure hayter said he was done wit snake but who knows with kojima all i know is fans are goin ape shit nd they better at least get doyle. You see the trailer u think that burnt guy is volgin?

I don't think it's Volgin. Volgin was a brute with some cunning and he already served his purpose to the story, but this mysterious scarred man is presented more as a creepy mental villain.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I don't understand. I "MGS: Ground Zeroes" MGS 5? Because I seem to recall Kojima saying it was a "prelude" to something, though he didn't exactly say what...

What if Ground zeroes expands on something that me might possibly learn more about in MGS 5? What if you actually control the boss in MGS 5, during the 2nd world war? Didn't kojima once say when interviewed about "Revengeance" that he had originally planned for it to be about the boss during WW2? Could it possibly be this "Project Ogre" I've heard about?

estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum