If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:53 pm

This is way off topic.

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Terramine on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:39 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:This is way off topic.
I kept trying to bring it back on topic too.

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2466
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Maximus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Ok, back on track!
My crazy ideas about hallucinations and shit:

1. None of it (ME3) is real, Shepard is still lying in bed at the Project Base with Object Rho mindfucking him all the time, or...

2. Everything is real except the current "endings". They've done some serious shit to his mind in Arrival to the point he's perception is broken. Seeing, hearing stuff etc... Indoctrination in progress in other words.
Breath scene is obviously NOT on the frakkin' Citadel and Cronos station is.........................real...ly weeeird! Same with London...and Vancouver....and the Normandy....and the QEC.....and with whole damn game... ;>

I really have to explain these two, right? Ok, I'll do my best.

1. If ME 3 is one, big lie then EaWare have a chance to "redeem" themselves and earn more money with next Mass Effect game which would reset all this crazy indoctrination shit and put us back on track. Not a perfect situation, coz proves that both Literalists and ITers were wrong(right?). Forget the Breath Scene, forget rainbow endings, forget all that evidence you found to prove/support IT. You were wrong, haha. Spend moar money and you'll get the true "endings", suckers!
Also, such possibility explains a lot - like why do we see all Reapers as a Sovereign? Well...we saw only one Two Reapers, capable of bringing chaos and destruction to the planets. Sovereign and Harbinger. Harby is so special, he wouldn't put into your mind tons of Reapers that look like him. Sovereign is better choice. Explains much more things, IMO, but...
What? Reussed Assests? Bued Riteing? Lazy ppl? Ok, I'll shut up now...

2. Not much to explain. We all know that story too well.

I may "sound" like a tard but i had to put these ideas here and find out what do you think about them, guys. Otherwise, I'd probably go insane, haha!

_________________
"And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend."
avatar
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Terramine on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

That's still off topic Corranus since this topic is about Cronos being real or not.

But in regard to all of ME3 being a dream, that would not be a chance to redeem themselves. It would undo a lot of stuff that they simply cannot redo, and yet they NEED them to be done. Like curing the Genophage, resolving the Geth and Quarian conflict, etc.

There is actually a rule in writing where you are not supposed to "make it all a dream". It's bad writing.

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2466
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Maximus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Yeah, I know, which is why i called these IDEAS crazy. Sorry for offtop, please continue...<lurker mode: ON>

_________________
"And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend."
avatar
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by dorktainian on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 pm

cronos. real? i'll have some of what he's smokin.. Ah, yes...

_________________
avatar
dorktainian
Sovereign

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Terramine on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

CorranusMaximus wrote:Yeah, I know, which is why i called these IDEAS crazy. Sorry for offtop, please continue...<lurker mode: ON>
It's a legit idea, if I could give HellishFiend(He thought of ME3 being a dream pretty much before most of anyone else) anything it'd be that his idea of ME3 being a dream works. It's just his attitude about it, he acts like it will be a good thing if it happens. But you realize otherwise, so it's all good.

No need to enter lurk mode, you could still possibly contribute to things that seem off about Cronos.

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2466
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:21 am

Dream.
Memory.

What if it's both?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Terramine on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 am

SwobyJ wrote:Dream.
Memory.

What if it's both?
Not where the evidence points.

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2466
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by hukbum on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

IronicParticle wrote:... evidence ...
Ok, one last time. ME is a novel. In a novel you don't have evidence or facts, you have hints and clues that point into a certain direction.
Evidence would be a writer who says: Yes, that's how it should be read/seen.
We don't have that (yet?), so can you please stop that "evidence" BS? You have NONE. ME is not real and can be altered any time. So everything you call evidence is nothing more than a hint/clue to this 'n that may be what the writer wanted to tell.

That's why IT is an interpretation and will be one until the writers decide otherwise.

The only way to get "evidence" is to spend a night drinking with the writers and record what they say about ME, how they wanted the audience to see it. That would be evidence, the rest is not.

_________________
N7 HQ - hukbum (PC) ... hukbum, now in PURPLE
avatar
hukbum
Abomination

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-01-12
Location : Berlin

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Terramine on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:47 pm

hukbum wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:... evidence ...
Ok, one last time. ME is a novel. In a novel you don't have evidence or facts, you have hints and clues that point into a certain direction.
Evidence would be a writer who says: Yes, that's how it should be read/seen.
We don't have that (yet?), so can you please stop that "evidence" BS? You have NONE. ME is not real and can be altered any time. So everything you call evidence is nothing more than a hint/clue to this 'n that may be what the writer wanted to tell.

That's why IT is an interpretation and will be one until the writers decide otherwise.

The only way to get "evidence" is to spend a night drinking with the writers and record what they say about ME, how they wanted the audience to see it. That would be evidence, the rest is not.
Their word means nothing since it's not 100% certain, even the producers lie.

However unless bioware is now the worst writer EVER, literally so and impossibly so, there is no way the literal ending was intended. They could say it, but they'd be lying. There is evidence, for example Shepard suffers from all indoc symptoms, some symptoms of which are impossible to be anything else. This is following the rules placed by lore, could they change it? Yes, but not without being the worst writers ever which is impossible because going from excellent writers to the worst one ever is not possible. Never mind that they'd have to forget very basic rules of writing, which never happens in a company -_-

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2466
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by hukbum on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 pm

IronicParticle wrote:Their word means nothing since it's not 100% certain, even the producers lie.
I hope you see how ridiculous this sentence is, because you've build all your "evidence" on the stuff these people came up with in the first place and now you say they can't be trusted Wink

As much as I like IT, until they haven't confirmed it, it is still possible that the ending has to be taken literal (I hope not) or something completly diffrent.

And in case you wonder why I brought it up again - with you calling things in the game "evidence" you derail the discussion. A novel is never black and white, it's always grey. You may read/experience something completely diffrent than someone else did and all you do with calling something proof or evidence is you saying "I'm right, you're wrong" ignoring the diffrent view of the other person.

If you want people to see things the way you do, start a discussion and tell them why you see it that way and stay open minded for other opinions. All you to with your "evidence"-argunentation style, is destroying the discussion in general. This may work about something IRL (sience, trial etc.), but it does not work in a disussion about fiction.

Note: I hope this doesn't sound harsh and if it does I'm sorry. The 20+ pages about "but this is evidence" may made me a bit touchy Wink

And now, back to topic, but feel free to PM me if you want to add something.

_________________
N7 HQ - hukbum (PC) ... hukbum, now in PURPLE
avatar
hukbum
Abomination

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-01-12
Location : Berlin

Back to top Go down

Re: If you think the breath scene isn't on the Citadel and that Cronos Station is real: WHY?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum