Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guys go back to BSN?

+21
Eryri
symbowles
AxStapleton
Dwailing
ElSuperGecko
DoomsdayDevice
Riot86
Charlie Sheen
dorktainian
Gummy
Rifneno
Allynna
lex0r
Hanako Ikezawa
MovieMachine
Norlond
Master Blaster
RavenEyry
WeAreHarbinger
Raistlin Majere
ofrankh
25 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Any of you guys go back to BSN? Empty Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Mass effect is dead for a while, I mean, we won't get another game for at least 2 years, and the multiplayer is done being supported.

what are you guys doing here now? I mean, the IT is debunked now.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys go back to BSN? Empty Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:36 pm

wait, IT is debunked? did you debunk it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Sun May 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Really, when did that happen? I would think with the activity and focus we have on the subject some of us would catch on when Bioware debunked it.

If I had a dollar every time someone on BSN said IT was debunked without a shred of proof, link or even a decent argument I would have a lot of money by now.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

If i had a shiny penny for everytime i've heard "IT debunked" i'd have a lot of shiny pennies.

As for going back to BSN, nah...i've had my fill of stupid for a lifetime. :)
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 pm

It's alright guys, I've rebunked it.

I can do that.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Screw the BSN. We are free here. NO mods getting on you case. NO trolls, no CP. We are good thank you. And no IT is not Debunked. ME4 has not be said what it is to be, and nobody knows what project Bioware is working on that they have been quit about.

Also listen to my avatar it says all about here, and the BSN. Here= Freedom. BSN=Slavery.

Last edited by Spartacus on Sun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

RavenEyry wrote:It's alright guys, I've rebunked it.

I can do that.

Rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

RavenEyry wrote:It's alright guys, I've rebunked it.

I can do that.

Thank god! for a moment there i thought i may have had to choose Synthesis!
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Wait wait wait wait wait

Wait

Do you want to tell me I'm coming here for the IT? scratch
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:Really, when did that happen? I would think with the activity and focus we have on the subject some of us would catch on when Bioware debunked it.

If I had a dollar every time someone on BSN said IT was debunked without a shred of proof, link or even a decent argument I would have a lot of money by now.

It was debunked with the extended cut, Bioware's clear message to the players that this was the ending they intended, and that they thank all the fans for a wonderful trilogy (even though the ending ruined the trilogy imo).

It was even more so debunked with leviathan telling how they made the catalyst to solve the organics vs synthetics problem, meaning the catalyst is real, not a hallucination.

What more proof do you need? And from my understanding, IT people on BSN thought there would be a dlc that would "reveal" IT. Well citadel dlc was the last goodbye to shep and co, where is it?

It's been dead.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 pm

ofrankh wrote:
Raistlin Majere wrote:Really, when did that happen? I would think with the activity and focus we have on the subject some of us would catch on when Bioware debunked it.

It was debunked with the extended cut, Bioware's clear message to the players that this was the ending they intended, and that they thank all the fans for a wonderful trilogy (even though the ending ruined the trilogy imo).

It was even more so debunked with leviathan telling how they made the catalyst to solve the organics vs synthetics problem, meaning the catalyst is real, not a hallucination.

What more proof do you need? And from my understanding, IT people on BSN thought there would be a dlc that would "reveal" IT. Well citadel dlc was the last goodbye to shep and co, where is it?

It's been dead.

Play Leviathans ending again, compare it to the ending of ME3. There you go. If you can't see ask us and we will tell you, if not then leave. No sense in telling us it's debunked.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

ofrankh wrote:
It was debunked with the extended cut

*Grabs popcorn* This thread is gonna go in places. I feel it.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Spartacus wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

Play Leviathans ending again, compare it to the ending of ME3. There you go. If you can't see ask us and we will tell you, if not then leave. No sense in telling us it's debunked.

What's to get? you learn about the origin of the reapers, and even get to mention them to the catalyst at the crucible.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 pm

MovieMachine wrote:
ofrankh wrote:
It was debunked with the extended cut

*Grabs popcorn* This thread is gonna go in places. I feel it.

I give it 10 minutes.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 pm

ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

1. My interpretation is that the Catalyst (as in, the reaper head honcho) can exist or not. IT specifies that the ending is an attempt to indoctrinate Shepard, regardless of whether the ghost child is actually the Catalyst or a tool used by the Catalyst/Harbinger/whoever to indoctrinate Shepard is irrelevant.

2. Though a lot of people were hoping for a reveal DLC, the main focus was on a reveal in any form (even something as dumb as a picture posted on twitter). Such a reveal hasn't occurred, but until there is no more Mass Effect material being worked on at all, there's still a possibility.

EDIT: Also yes, the ending of Leviathan is a good way to envision how Leviathan DLC relates to ME3 ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 8:53 pm

ofrankh wrote:
Spartacus wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

What's to get? you learn about the origin of the reapers, and even get to mention them to the catalyst at the crucible.

Leviathan takes form of Ann.
Shepard believes that Ann is really there with him/her.
Leviathan can recreate images of Shepard's memory's.
Shepard is shown on his/her knees.

Ending of ME3

The Reaper leader somehow get's inside Shepard's head and takes the form of the dead child back on Earth, who doesn't need Shepard's help.

The ending of ME3 is made up of items trough out ME1-ME3.

Shepard is on his/her knees when he/she meets the catalyst.

There is more, and there is the bases of Leviathan.

Also Shepard believes everything is happening.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Sun May 05, 2013 8:53 pm

ofrankh wrote:
It was debunked with the extended cut.

It was even more so debunked with leviathan

Rofl
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

MassEffectFshep wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

1. My interpretation is that the Catalyst (as in, the reaper head honcho) can exist or not. IT specifies that the ending is an attempt to indoctrinate Shepard, regardless of whether the ghost child is actually the Catalyst or a tool used by the Catalyst/Harbinger/whoever to indoctrinate Shepard is irrelevant.

2. Though a lot of people were hoping for a reveal DLC, the main focus was on a reveal in any form (even something as dumb as a picture posted on twitter). Such a reveal hasn't occurred, but until there is no more Mass Effect material being worked on at all, there's still a possibility.

EDIT: Also yes, the ending of Leviathan is a good way to envision how Leviathan DLC relates to ME3 ending.

You just ignored everything to the contrary and made up your own ending. How can the catalyst "exist or not" when leviathan said its a real thing, and you even mention them to the catalyst, which acknowledges them.

Also what "hope" is there for IT? The citadel dlc was the last time we would get any action with shep and co. What, you think the next mass effect will start out with the beam run?

Bioware has made it pretty clear numerous times that there won't be any more shepard, that's enough to know there won't be a change to the ending.

If you want to make your own "happy ending", pretend you chose destroy, and use citadel dlc as the epilogue.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Sun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

I am going to make one suggestion. Look at our threads, look through some of the discussion going on. EC, Leviathan, Citadel, for every seemingly literal support on the surface there were several hints at a non literal interpretation. Glance through our threads, ask some people here to explain things.

Above all, try to keep an open mind. The theory still stands strong because no one has provided undeniable proof against it in over a year. Consider that.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Spartacus wrote:
ofrankh wrote:
Spartacus wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

Leviathan takes form of Ann.
Shepard believes that Ann is really there with him/her.
Leviathan can recreate images of Shepard's memory's.
Shepard is shown on his/her knees.

Ending of ME3

The Reaper leader somehow get's inside Shepard's head and takes the form of the dead child back on Earth, who doesn't need Shepard's help.

The ending of ME3 is made up of items trough out ME1-ME3.

Shepard is on his/her knees when he/she meets the catalyst.

There is more, and there is the bases of Leviathan.

Also Shepard believes everything is happening.

No, we the player are shepard, as an RPG game should be. The dlc makes it clear that its leviathan we're talking to, not ann, its in its voice.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by ofrankh Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

I am going to make one suggestion. Look at our threads, look through some of the discussion going on. EC, Leviathan, Citadel, for every seemingly literal support on the surface there were several hints at a non literal interpretation. Glance through our threads, ask some people here to explain things.

Above all, try to keep an open mind. The theory still stands strong because no one has provided undeniable proof against it in over a year. Consider that.

I've seen all the vids on youtube and 10000x zoom ins of pics to know that you guys pick things out which back up your reasoning, while ignoring everything to the contrary.
ofrankh
ofrankh
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Face palm. Leviathan takes the form of Ann to talk to Shepard, not the player. Yes we are Shepard. if you can fool the player, you fool Shepard. get it. Indoctrinate the player with the endings, make it look like everything is real, and you get Indoctrinated Shepard, and a player.

ALso proof that the EC didn't disprove IT.

Look at major Coat's body on the Citadel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKCkSC-Os4
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

ofrankh wrote:
Raistlin Majere wrote:
ofrankh wrote:

It's been dead.

I've seen all the vids on youtube and 10000x zoom ins of pics to know that you guys pick things out which back up your reasoning, while ignoring everything to the contrary.

Explain please because I can tell you everything about those pics, and back them up.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Sun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

(Snip)

ofrankh wrote:

You just ignored everything to the contrary and made up your own ending. How can the catalyst "exist or not" when leviathan said its a real thing, and you even mention them to the catalyst, which acknowledges them.

Also what "hope" is there for IT? The citadel dlc was the last time we would get any action with shep and co. What, you think the next mass effect will start out with the beam run?

Bioware has made it pretty clear numerous times that there won't be any more shepard, that's enough to know there won't be a change to the ending.

If you want to make your own "happy ending", pretend you chose destroy, and use citadel dlc as the epilogue.

The Leviathans mentioned a "intelligence" not a "catalyst." It never gave a form or a place for this intelligence. For all the information provided Harbinger or any Reaper could as easily be the intelligence and the Catalyst acknowledging the Leviathans existence changes none of that.

Remember what the Leviathan says? That Shepard's memories give form to its words, to the mind prison it places Shepard in? The Reapers have perfected this mind ability of the Leviathans, as said by the Leviathan itself. The Reapers once they have a hold have perfect access to the subjects memory, this is even shown in a comic outside the games.

It is not peculiar that both the Leviathan mind scene and the Catalyst scene starts out in theexact same way, with Shepard on his hands and knees and beeing approached by a figure he recognizes? In fact the mere fact that the Catalyst takes the form of that child shows some level of access to Shepard's memories.

Yet you trust it unconditionally only on its words?

Last edited by Raistlin Majere on Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sun May 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Go easy with the ultralarge quotes, please.

So much text.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next