Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by dorktainian on Thu May 09, 2013 8:12 pm

CP is a bit of a dickhead. the perfect example of what happens when you give an idiot too much power.

_________________
avatar
dorktainian
Catalyst

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by symbowles on Thu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Riot86 wrote:

I just don't see the point of caring I guess. You saying something isn't going to make Rif have an epiphany, this is the internet, you need to expect some hostility.

And you can't use logic on most trolls. "LULZ @ITers' EC proved you rong hahaha!" there's no combating that with solid sensible arguments since they aren't actually here to debate IT.

And when I said ignore Rif, I didn't mean never read his posts, I just meant if you don't like something he says (or anyone for that matter) just ignore it instead of trying to play parent.

But now I'm walking the fine line of hypocrite, so I'm done Angel

And yes, CP is a worthless cocksucker.

_________________
"I don't have time to justify myself to your viewers. I have a galaxy to save. Excuse me."
avatar
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Riot86 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Of course I can expect some hostility on the internet as sadly many people forget their good manners once they sit behind their keyboard. But that also means that Rifneno has to expect some "hostility" from my side if I disagree with the way he was posting, doesn't it? Joyful

But as I said before, I have absolutely no problem with Rifneno in general. I only got the impression that he went a bit far with some of his posts and thus addressed this issue on a short side note at the end of one of my posting. It was nothing more, nothing less.


And concerning CP:
I don't think he is a wonderful person either. But can somebody please explain me why he is hated that much? I guess I wasn't on the BSN often enough to truly understand were this extreme Anti-CP attitude comes from...Wondering
avatar
Riot86
Pod Crab

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-04-02
Age : 31
Location : Witten, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by RavenEyry on Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Removing whole sub forums because he can't be bothered to actually moderate them, defending a known troll, directly singling people out for no reason, rarely actually doing anything about trolls, checking the IT group after the IT ban so he could check if anyone was being rude in their anger so he could ban them, etc, etc.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by symbowles on Thu May 09, 2013 10:05 pm

One of the worst CP moments to me was after the closing of each "Mark" thread he'd encourage us to make a new one. Then when he banned IT threads he said something along the lines of "I should have stopped this discussion a long time ago"

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

_________________
"I don't have time to justify myself to your viewers. I have a galaxy to save. Excuse me."
avatar
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Posts : 308
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Rifneno on Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Removing whole sub forums because he can't be bothered to actually moderate them, defending a known troll, directly singling people out for no reason, rarely actually doing anything about trolls, checking the IT group after the IT ban so he could check if anyone was being rude in their anger so he could ban them, etc, etc.

How about the time shortly after this forum was made, and he was chatting on twitter with someone (I don't remember who). He asked what they were up to and they said they were reading the IT forum. He replied, "So nothing fun then."

Lots more fun here than on BSN, you worthless cocksucker. God. 95% of my trash talk is just for giggles. I'm rarely actually angry when I'm cooking up exaggerated wordplay. But CP is one of the few people I genuinely mean it towards. His bloated, gelatinous form disgusts me far less than the person inside, and that's saying a bit.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by RavenEyry on Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

His 'evil is cool' thing also shows the mindset of a twelve year old.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Eryri on Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Rifneno wrote:

How about the time shortly after this forum was made, and he was chatting on twitter with someone (I don't remember who). He asked what they were up to and they said they were reading the IT forum. He replied, "So nothing fun then."


It was SwobyJ I believe.

Another unpleasant thing CP did in his final IT banning message, was to publicly single out BansheeOwnage for being too prolific a poster on the thread.
avatar
Eryri
Phantom

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 39
Location : Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by RavenEyry on Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Who knew posting a lot on a public forum was a bad thing?
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Gummy on Fri May 10, 2013 5:24 am

Who knew making a side remark over how many posts someone did was a bad thing? Only thing that did say was Banshee did over 5 or 8% (can't remember which number it was exactly) of all posts. It's a statistic nothing more, nothing less. He could have just left out the name if he didn't post more people, that's true, but I still don't see any malicious intent.
You read it into it because you want it to be the case, there's nothing to support that claim.
avatar
Gummy
Gas Bag

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by RavenEyry on Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 am

I didn't want it to be the case because it was the first thing that annoyed me. Before that I thought he was bad at his jib but not a colossal twat. Randomly singling someone out for posting a lot is not a nice thing.

I do believe banshee them self was rather put out by it.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Gummy on Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 am

Though it wasn't random... as said he should have left out the name, but that doesn't make the intent malicious. Guess why Banshee's head emoticon stands for having the top post now... yes because they posted the most therefore were top the most. Just facts, nothing malicious at all.
avatar
Gummy
Gas Bag

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by RavenEyry on Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 am

Why mention the facts and nothing more? There was no reason for it at all.

If I knew Priestly's exact weight I could go around telling everyone but it'd still be in bad taste even if it's just the facts.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by dorktainian on Fri May 10, 2013 11:32 am

RavenEyry wrote:Why mention the facts and nothing more? There was no reason for it at all.

If I knew Priestly's exact weight I could go around telling everyone but it'd still be in bad taste even if it's just the facts.


the truth is subjective. i'm sure in that brain of his he thought he was doing the right thing. a bit like that dizzy bitch merizan. they both are utter bullshit artists and to be fair if i met them in person i would call them bullshit artists.

It's the truth. from a certain point of view.

_________________
avatar
dorktainian
Catalyst

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Rifneno on Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 am

Gummy wrote:Who knew making a side remark over how many posts someone did was a bad thing? Only thing that did say was Banshee did over 5 or 8% (can't remember which number it was exactly) of all posts. It's a statistic nothing more, nothing less. He could have just left out the name if he didn't post more people, that's true, but I still don't see any malicious intent.
You read it into it because you want it to be the case, there's nothing to support that claim.

"Gas bag" sure is an appropriate rank for you.

RavenEyry wrote:His 'evil is cool' thing also shows the mindset of a twelve year old.

So true. The whole "evil is cool" thing is far and away the most idiotic trend I've ever seen. Chuck Norris jokes are like quantum physics by comparisons. It, and all the people who jump on that bandwagon, are completely useless. A more ignorant, sheltered, and simply stupid culture I have never seen. These upper middle class suburban douches who think "evil" means wearing black and listening to some "You brain on drugs" ad who bites the heads off bats. No, you sheltered mama's boys. Gilles de Rais murdered somewhere upto 200 people; mostly children that he'd molested. He once murdered a pregnant woman, cut out the fetus, and tried to rape it. The worst of his crimes were stricken from the record because they were so sick that they wanted the deeds forgotten. The thing with the pregnant woman wasn't stricken (obviously). He was even sicker than that. That is what evil is. It is not something to be celebrated or glorified, and I have the utmost contempt for the sheltered cretins who do so with their asinine "ev1l ftw" fad and their "shitforbrains666" screen names. These assholes should be rounded up en masse and sterilized for the sake of the gene pool.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Reason why alot's of ITers, and people hate CP.

1. Asswhole.
2. Complains and does shit that are stupid take for example closing the ME3 love intrest forum. Dickish move. Instead of taking care of the problem with a more direct approch, he shut down the forum like that. No bother in finding out what happened, who caused it, and how to fix it without shuting down the whole forum.

3. He blamed the BSN's trobules on us. Since Riot posted that one of the mods said Bioware was left with a choice, and they went for shuting down IT. Yes blame the BSN's troubles on IT, like Hitler blame the Jews.

4. Trolls were in the hundreeds on the BSN, and only so few actually got perminate band.

5. CP lied lied about everything. You can argue that he ldidn't loe about any dlc changing the endings, but you get the point. No Omega, no Leviathan, no Citadel, few months later yes Leviathan, yes Omega, yes Citadel.

6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.


And there is more, but these are the things that come into mind.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Gummy on Fri May 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Spartacus wrote:6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.
CP was making a point with that that users/posts ratio was completely off for the IT thread.
avatar
Gummy
Gas Bag

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Rifneno on Fri May 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Gummy wrote:
Spartacus wrote:6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.
CP was making a point with that that users/posts ratio was completely off for the IT thread.

Implying there's a proper ratio that should be adhered to.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Fri May 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Wow... pretty pointless discussion, guys. Keep it up! Laughing

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by dorktainian on Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm

seriously him and that retard merizan just make me wanna spit bricks.


_________________
avatar
dorktainian
Catalyst

Posts : 3499
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Norlond on Sat May 11, 2013 11:28 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Keep it up! Laughing
Aaaaand they failed Tongue

_________________
avatar
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Rifneno on Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

I thought I saw Slenderman in a Priestly pic once. It made sense - some supernatural monster being responsible for all the madness. Then I realized, duh, everyone looks like Slenderman next to CP.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Sun May 12, 2013 2:08 am

Norlond wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Keep it up! Laughing
Aaaaand they failed Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HloRNs0qzI
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Norlond on Mon May 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Norlond wrote:Aaaaand they failed Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HloRNs0qzI
That's exactly what I had in mind Wink

_________________
avatar
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Norlond wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Norlond wrote:Aaaaand they failed Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HloRNs0qzI
That's exactly what I had in mind Wink
Awesome! Grin
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum