The Book: "The New Beginning"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 6:00 pm

It's not what you think. I am not writing a book on IT, but it's members. That's right. I plan on writing a book about all of us. I won't however use the private things that ITers have shared, and can humilate them, or worse. I plan on twisitng the story. Some ITers will " Die"( as in either they never came back, or got banned) some will just go rouge, and well it's going to be awesome. Leave me your Bio about your personal discribtion, and I will plug it into the story. However I may change some alteration in fitness wise, and hight. The BSN was will have a new name. It will not be about Mass Effect, but something else. Our kicking out of the threads on the BSN will be more dramatic. Old "enemys" Will come back.

Please leave me any comments. I plan on creating diffrent perspectives on the marjoirty of active ITers. I am going to start the first two chapters, and then I will change the character.

UPDATE:

The new Beginning

Summary. The final days of the war are at hand, as the characters you have grown to love are coming to an end. The book starts off as the young ITrecan Masster Blaster is enjoying the peace in Inodicad. As Masster Blaster gazes at the sky, trumpets begin to sound, as Fatigues, the Marshall of the land is approaching Inoicad.From there things began to fall apart for the ITrecan's and at the end of the book their fates will be writ in in stone forever. Find out in the upcoming book "The new Beginning " to see if the Inodicad's can escape their fate.

Last edited by Master Blaster on Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Rifneno on Fri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 pm

As long as I get some royalties for my awesome classiness, I am cool with the idea.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Restrider you wont be added till the second book comes out. This will be the events before the ec. I have to go back through mark one, and some of mark two to see if you can be added to the story. Rif is in it for sure, as is Byne, Arian, Estebanus, and a few others. Rif will have a pet badger and Rif is going to be a freelancer. It's a working process, but don't worry Restrider you will be royal, and classy.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere on Fri May 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Well certainly sound interesting, though what exactly are you looking for in the descriptions you want? Just our general look or personality/interests?

N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 pm

And dare I say that I will sue you, if you have any error in my direct speech?

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Chapter 1: Masster blaster

Gricicals

Intridicons
Chapter 2: Masster Blaster:

Chapter 3: Byne

Chapter 4 Gunslinger

Chapter 5: Byne

Chapter 6 Earthborn Shepard.

Chapter 7: Estebanus

Chapter 8: Masster Blaster.

That's what I will be working on first. Now don't worry I am going to make sure all names are spelled correctly, and I will get everyone's mind set as accurrit as I can bee.

Chapter 1: Masster Blaster

I couldn't believe what just happened. One minute I was fighting at the Battle of Sol's and the next thing I saw was a big, huge, flash out light. A title wave rippled through out the battle field, as multiple objects hit me from every turn. As I saw my squad running around for the last time, I couldn't help but think " is this how it ends"? One by one each on of them was swiped away by the collected dust of rocks, vehicles, and enemy troops.To stunned by the lose of my squad, a falling object knocked my out cold. Slowly I began to come around, but when I awoke the dust cloud began to clear I couldn't believe where I was. There was this sign above me that I couldn't recognize at the time. Yet I was able to get the first line of the sign.

" Welcome to Bensolneft." The sign said.

"No way," I said. "How is that even possible"? Okay how the heck did I get from the Battle of Sol's which is thousand miles way to Bensolneft? As I got up from the ground I slowly walked the empty road. I would have called for a transport shuttle, but I couldn't reach anyone. Maybe it was because I lost my comm from my ear, and I by accident landed on my radio.

Now as I walked I saw streams of rivers running from the base of the mountain top, little fish jumped up and down which looked to me they were playing some kind game in the river near me. As my eyes wonder around the vast Vally I stopped myself when I saw a small town below the hill I stand ed on. Maybe they can tell me what happened to the Prince, and the Princess, the battle, and if what was that huge explosion that knocked me here? I began my decent down the flat hill, and entered the front gate. There was no guards patrolling the area which was weird because usually there are. I scanned the the town for any signs of life, but it seem like this town has been empty for a long time. As I approached a broken down bar, a figure began to emerge from the dark corner of the building.

" You, behind the corner come out or I will...." I forgot when I awoke my guns were not on me, nor were they near me. If this thing was on of those viskilian troops I am as good as dead. Luckily when the figure came out I exhaled my breath.

" Who are you" The man said?

"I am Private Masster Blaster" I replied.

"Masster Blaster? What kind of name is that" the man asked?

" We are given the choice to pick our names. Since so many of us have similar names, high command thought it was best to have code names instead" I said. As the man was thinking of a new question to ask me, I couldn't help but notice that the man had no hand on his left arm. He was about your average height, 5.8, had blue eyes, long brown hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed in a long time. He wore a tattered white button up shirt, torn black slacks, pale skin, and two black, and white shoes that had the shape of a white lotus, only it had black etched on the inside of the flower, on the outer sides of each shoe. He than grinned with delight and asked me if I knew what happened at the battle.

" I don't know what happened" I said. " I was knocked out, and some how transported here."

The answer didn't seem to satisfy him, he began to grumble to himself, which was creepy because he said something about the Regine are still alive.

" What do you mean the Regine are still alive?" I asked in a serious tone. He winced when I mentioned the Regine, yet he slowly began to speak.

" Look I only have heard rumors, but it appears that the prince and the princes were leading troops into the heart of the Regine command post, yet something happened to them. That flash of light you talked about, it had something to do with their sudden vanish meant, but supposedly after they vanished scouts reported one of the Regine leaders emerged from the smoke rising from the crater." He said dryly.

I couldn't believe it. First our king and queen died during the besiege of Folsgith, and now our Prince, and princess are no where to be found. " Who's is in charge now? I asked.

" The elders of Redskith" The man said in reply.

Great I thought. Now with the elders of Redskith in charge things are going to get ugly really fast. " Are they looking for the prince, and princess" I asked?

The man shook his head, " No I am afraid. They said they were close on finding them, but.....I don't know."

A surge of anger coursed through my vein's as I heard the news. I have to find a Lt. or General and take on the task of finding out what happened to the to the Sphadians. " Any idea's where I can find an outpost" I asked?

The man began to scratch his head for about five seconds, then he snapped his right finger and said. " There is a camp not far from here you see. I heard this guy has been trying to piece together what really happened at the Battle of sol's, and how it ended, and I think he knows about where the Prince, and Princess is" He said in a shallow breath.

I got the feeling this guy was sceptically about this camp, like if he wasn't sure if this leader of this camp had the answers. Whether or not this guy at this camp has the answers I need, I can contact command and ask them about what happened at the battle of Sol's. " Do you know where this camp is at" I asked the man?

" It's about four miles to the right, two miles upwards, just past the syniticans capital. You can't miss it" The man said in reply.

" Okay, ,and do you want on come with me to this camp" I asked?

" No...I will stay here and see if more people will come, who knows maybe some of the people that lived here will come back" The guy said wistfully.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. The town buildings were all broken down, small little pedestrians were lurking in the fallen buildings. It's hard to imagine this town being like this. Yet I needed to get on with my mission at hand. " Alright if you need anything just come find me at the camp."

" Okay" The man shouted as I began to walk towards the right gate.

I couldn't help but feel like this was going to be the last time I will see the man.

As the town began to fade way in the distance Masster Blaster began his journey to the camp where he hopes to find this guy, and get the answers he needs to help save the Shinaipan blood line. However little does Masster Blaster know other motions have been set into action, and untold horrors await him at the camp.

Chapter 2: Masster Blaster

" Why couldn't travailing the roads of the Bensolneft be safe." I said to myself. Every time I came to a halt to rest, I would see groups of people attacking each other, and say volguer comments to each other as they fight either by hand, or guns. You would thing the Marshell of this land would be breaking up these fights, but no, the Marshall did not come. " Maybe he is preoccupied by the chaos that is brewing in the land. As I reach the snyitican capital I was blown away how it looked. " It had green walls for one, which looked weird because the walls had some kind of tech in bedded in the green walls. The front gate was huge. It had a white, and green metal fused with each other, almost like a Yin, Yang symbol. There seem to be guards patrolling the walls with guns ready to kill an enemy on sight, but other than that this seem like a perfect place to stay.

However something about this Place made him uneasy, like there was an evil present, just lurking in shadows. Slowly andquitely I moved past the guards on the walls, and dashed to the direction of the camp.

A few hours have passed, and I still couldn't find the camp. How hard can it be to find this camp? I search the surrounding area to see if there was a person from the camp scouting the area around them, but no such luck. Soon after a an hour past the sun was no where to be found. Darkness covered the whole woods. It was hard for Masster Blaster to see straight. With the green leafs from the tree branches covering Masster's sight of view, and the strange sounds coming from the distance made him feel uncomfortable.

Just right when Masster Blaster was about to head back, he saw a small little light just to the northwest. With joy Masster Blaster rushed to the light, yet it seem to move and down every time he was about to cross the creek. Finally with a all the strength Masster Blaster could muster he jumped off a rock at the edge of a cliff and rolled over the other side. " OUCH!" Masster Blaster shouted. After lying on the ground for about a minute he got up, and began to walk to the left. However when he turned to the left, he saw that light that. He chased, yet there was more than one light, there were hundreds of them. As he walked in the path of lights he soon came to a stop when he looked over the the tall pine trees just over ahead. "Oh my." Masster said in awe. " I found it."

Masster had never seen a camp like this one, the tents that were set up where all around the place, instead of a row of columns, there were many young adults, and older people talking to each other about something, and the the Vally that surrounded the camp was marvels. In the middle you had the camp, but there was a tall mountain near the back, with a row of hills surrounding the camp. There was a stream of fresh water that cut the camp into two parts and made a circle around the camp. The air seemed to be filled with fresh smell of baking pies, and the area seem to be full of light.

Now that he has found the camp, he must seek out this leader, and get the information he needs. He took the stairs down from that hill he was standing on, that were made out of lime stone, and ahead towards the camp.

Chapter Three: Byne

Last edited by Masster Blaster. on Sun May 26, 2013 2:13 am; edited 11 times in total

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:Well certainly sound interesting, though what exactly are you looking for in the descriptions you want? Just our general look or personality/interests?

Pretty much. If it's not going to help with the story, I am going to just change your height, or fitness.

@ Rest don't worry man I won't have any. That's why every chapter I create I will post on here, and I will speel check it. Or I will just use abc spell check on word. Never mind about posting every chapter, i am only going to post the first two. then everything else will be seen, and writn by me alone.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Spartacus wrote:Chapter 6 Earthborn Shepard.

Well, I guess every story does need a filthy traitor.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 pm

lolwut.jpg

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson

DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider on Fri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Awesome dude! Three chapters out of eight are already about MB. This can only end sweeet.

Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Restrider wrote:Awesome dude! Three chapters out of eight are already about MB. This can only end sweeet.

There are only going to be five chapters on me. The rest is everyone else. So far those are the first eight chapters. I plan on doing 57 chapters.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat May 25, 2013 12:56 am

Rifneno wrote:
Spartacus wrote:Chapter 6 Earthborn Shepard.

Well, I guess every story does need a filthy traitor.

Not ideal, but as I said I am going to do some change ups. If you want you can kill ( Ban) the traitor Rif.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvayne on Sat May 25, 2013 5:23 am

I hope what you posted is a rough draft otherwise you got a long way to go.Even then I'm going to tell you writing a book is hard and this is not to put you down but I have written a few fantasy and dark fantasy books and there comes a point where your going to draw a blank and it's going to be a bitch.

Thorian Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat May 25, 2013 7:31 am

Nightvayne wrote:I hope what you posted is a rough draft otherwise you got a long way to go.Even then I'm going to tell you writing a book is hard and this is not to put you down but I have written a few fantasy and dark fantasy books and there comes a point where your going to draw a blank and it's going to be a bitch.

Ya that's still chapter one. I plan on doing 57 chapters.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane on Sat May 25, 2013 10:02 am

Wow, nice.

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

So this book of yours... are you gonna try and sell it or somethng? Or are you just making it for the hell of it?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond on Sat May 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Just leave me out of it, you don't really know me so I doubt you could write me as a character, and I'd hate to be characterized as someone who isn't like me

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

estebanus wrote:So this book of yours... are you gonna try and sell it or somethng? Or are you just making it for the hell of it?
This is just for the hell of it. I will not sell this book. It will stay in here alone. I have always wanted to write a book, and well considering the things we have all been through i like to for it into a story. However i am not going to have any religous vereation to this book. Moreover I plan for you Estebanus make your character two. Since you have a sister I was going to have you be twins. Yet if you do not want her to be in this book, then okay, or you.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Masster Blaster. wrote:
estebanus wrote:So this book of yours... are you gonna try and sell it or somethng? Or are you just making it for the hell of it?
This is just for the hell of it. I will not sell this book. It will stay in here alone. I have always wanted to write a book, and well considering the things we have all been through i like to for it into a story. However i am not going to have any religous vereation to this book. Moreover I plan for you Estebanus make your character two. Since you have a sister I was going to have you be twins. Yet if you do not want her to be in this book, then okay, or you.
Oh, I have no problem with you putting me or my sister in it, I was just making sure that people couldn't somehow relate my profile name to me in real life. As long as you don't try and publish it or anything like that, it's fine by me.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sun May 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Screw it I am writing book three because well it's was going to be the best one out of the two books. I will right the other books later.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Chapter I: Masster Balster.

As Masster Blaster gazed upon the clear blue sky's he couldn't help but wonder if all the things him,and his friends have done were for nothing. For the past 6 years the ITrecan's have been trying to find out what happened at the Battle of Sol's. As the years past his friend have found major clues left behind by royal guards of the Prince, and Princes that the big flash of light was a fake, and that the Regine took the Prince and the Princess while the flash of light blinded most of the troops.

Through out the years the ITrecan's the majority of the Bensolneft's that believe the blast of light was a fake, and the Prince and the Princess are still alive battled the Regine's puppet's. The Kingdoms of the Snynticites, and the Kontricans , newly allies of the Regine, waged war on the the whole land of Bensolneft. The leader of the ITrecan's didn't want to fight with the two kingdoms because there was no point, yet however Masster Blaster, and a hand full of ITrecan's didn't listen to byne and went to the front lines along side with the kingdom of the Destridants.

After two years passed Masster Blaster, and what was left of the ITrecan forces went back to Inodicad, but Byne only saw disprove in Masster when they returned. The actions of Masster, and the ITrecan's that left soon came to bite them back in the ass, as the troithiens, and the synican's attacked Inodicad. The battle was fierce, but in the end after 3 months of siege the two kingdoms returned to their capitals, and the ITrecan's soon came into a time of peace. However tensions began to rise, and some ITrecan's left Inodicad, and went serrate ways.

It felt like a life time ago that those events had happened, but none of that mattered anymore. The bonds that the ITrecan's had made with each other over the course of the years is all that they needed. Yes they wished the prince, and the princess would be found and lead the men and woman of Bensolneft to finish of the Regine, but there was little they could do. The elders of Redskith put down all searches for the where a bouts of the prince, and princess. just about 1 year ago they launched 200 nukes on the continent of isis. The people that lived there would talk about who they loved more, when they these people are getting married, and who is better with the prince and princess. Don't know how that continent had a huge population, but not anymore.

For right now Masster didn't want to worry about that, for once he was at peace, and right now he wanted to just look at the blue sky and day dream all day long. Yet the moment was ruined when a sound echoed through the Vally where Masster Blaster was at. Birds in the trees began to fly around in circles, the air started to get cold, the hill that Masster laid on seemed to be falling apart. Masster Blaster rolled down the hill, and landed in the creek that seemed to be....

"red." masster Blaster said in shock. Then a jolt went down Masster's spin. The creek that ran through the Vally originated from the mountain near Inodicad. Then Masster heard that sound again, but this time it sounded closer. With in a flash Masster dashed to his speeder and headed toward Inodicad.

Masster Blaster could hardly see at the speed he was going. The scene around him looked like big blob of mush, the sun's rays didn't feel like they were hitting his body, so he felt cold. With in five minutes he could see the city of Inodicad, Masster began to slow down the speeder so he could get a good clean view of what was happening. There was a large army standing between the the front entrance of the bridge, and a somebody was standing at the middle of the bridge talking to three people from the city. Masster's mind was racing. They didn't look like the Citadel was under attack for the moment. One of the troops in the army ranks holed banner, and on it was the symbol of the elder's. The people on the bridge looked very familiar, but it was hard to tell because of the angle, and view masster was at.

Masster soon came about to a stop when he reached the entrance of the gates. when he got down from his speeder he walked to the people on the bridge. As soon as he began his approach he saw Byne, BleedingUranium, and DoomsDay having a debate against.....

"Lord Fatigues why have you come here?" Byne asked in a stern tone.

"That is not your concern Byne." Lord Fatigues replied in a rude tone.

"Then pray do tell why is it that the Elder's army's are at our gates? They are only summed when war breaks out, or there is a need to quell a rebellion." BleedingUranium said.

" Your ARE that rebellion." Lord Fatigues said in an evil voice.

"What?" Byne said in a high outrage voice. " That makes no sense. We haven't done anything wrong to even hint on starting an uprising. Why would you even consider of us starting an uprising?

Lord fatigues looked like he was trying to put on a show, and smiled at byne.

" Orders are orders, and the elders, and High command want you and your people gone. Either by leaving and abandoning all search attempts at the battle of Sol's, or...." He pointed toward the army in the back.

At that moment Masster was ready to kick his assets back to high command. Lord Fatigues came all the way from the capital of Bensolneft, and came here to either kick us out by words, or by force. I was about to speaking, but suddenly the Masster, and the other three ITrecan's were to stunned by who we saw.

From the army ranks a figure in chains was carried out to the front of the bridge. From a closer view Masster saw that the figure was a woman. She looked terrible. Her head was down so Masster couldn't make out her face, however she had black hair which was short,yet a mess, her left arm looked badly bent at a 135 angle, she was cut, and bruised all over her arms, and legs, and she seemed like she hasn't eaten in days. When the two soldiers came next to Lord Fatigues they dropped the woman, and soon as she was dropped Lord Fatigues grabbed her hair, and she screamed out in pain. With in that moment BleedingUrainium know the woman was.

"BANSHEE!" BleedingUrainium shouted in outrage. He tried to go grab her, but Fatigues pulled out a gun to Banshee's head.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You wouldn't want your sister her dead now would you."

"Bastard!" Masster Blaster shouted. " Let Banshee go, or-"

" You'll do what? I hold all the cards here, so shut up and let me finish speak." Fatigues said in a cocky tone.

Byne, and Doomsday had been silent this whole time. Doomsday was clench his fist, but Byne...Byne had a stern look on his face, and just looked at Banshee. How could Byne look so calm, and relaxed. Banshee had a gun pointed to her head, Fatigues has a whole army around 200,000 troops ready to attack the city, and Byne is just acting calm about it.

What was about to happen next was going to start a war. As Fatigues was going on about, how he should have destroyed us sooner, and why banshee was captured, which happened when Banshee went on a top secret mission by high commands orders. It turns out it was a trap to lure Banshee out, and she was charge with desertion, and working with the enemy to take down the two kingdoms of the Snyticites, and the Kontricans. Anyways right when Fatigues was done talking he gave Byne a choice. leave now or you all die. Byne wouldn't say nothing for about 5 minutes, but then he spoke.

" I will not have my friends be killed because of the elders, and high commands request, yet however this is our home, and we deserve better than this. We have supported the council, and sacrificed men our troops to defend Bensolneft from invading army's. Now you mean to tell me we have to leave, give up hope that the prince and princess are still alive, or die where we stand. I think not." Byne said all calm.

"Then you will ALL die then, starting with this filth I am holding!" Fatigues said aloud.

I was about to draw my two side arms, yet there was no need. At that moment a bullet came from above and went through Fatigues hand holding the gun. More shots from above shot at the feet of Fatigues, his to guards, and the front army. Bleeding Uranium saw this was his chance. He lunged forward at Fatigues and knocked him off the bridge. The two guard drew their rifles, but byne threw two knifes at the the guards, and they both went to the ground. I grabbed my assault rifle from my back and Doomsday, Bynb, and I gave BleedingUrainum, and Banshee covering fire. The front army of Fatigues was in disarray. Their leader was drowning in the creek, which wasn't that deep, but half of his left hand was blown off so it looked like he was. There confusion was not going to last long, soon a very familiar voice came from the ranks.

" Don't just stand there like idiots kill them! KILL THEM ALL!" the familiar voice said.

"HANAR!" a voice from above shouted.

I turned around to see who shouted above, and it was.....

"Rifneno." Byne shouted.

Rif well always looked angry, but man did he ever. He holed a sniper rifle in his right hand, and a pistol in his left. He had a scar on his right eye, and was a thick as a football player. His pet badger was standing on the edge of the 20 foot wall. His green army jacket and black shirt that he has worn for the past 6 years looked all torn.

" Why are you staring at me Masster? There are troithiens to kill." He pointed his sniper rifle at Hanar who was ginning." Come on. let's light them up!" He began to fire his two weapons, and a few other ITrecan's took their place on the wall,and began to fire as well. Rif,Arian, Dwaling, Raven, Max, and dork each gave Masster, and the others covering fire to retreat to the gates.

As I reached the gate along with Byne, and Doomsday BleedingIUrainium collapse in pain along with Banshee. I turned around only to see Egg Man holding a sniper rifle aimed at byne. Luckly Raven managed to take out Egg man by sending one of his ravens to claw Egg man. Ahilw Egg was getting his eyes clawed out doomsday and Masster Blaster carried the Blurr, and Banshee towards the gate, where byne was firing from.

When the gate opened up, Masster and his friend on the ground rushed right in, and the gates soon closed. I was catching my breath, when Rifneno jumped down from the wall, and walked right to byne.

" So I take it we should prepare for battle?" Rif asked byne.

Byne didn't answer. He seemed angry, yet he stood up straight, and locked eyes with rifneno. " Prepare the troops for battle, order the children, and those who can't fight to the furthest part the city." Byne then looked at raven who seemed to be peting his raven who just came back. " I need to to send one of your raven's to the Destintingans, maybe they can send reinforcements, and your second raven to Umnadcommander to tell him, and his star fleet to engage their spaces forces.

Raven said in reply " Never more."

Byne took that as okay, and then he turned towards me. " Masster, I need you to hold out the oncoming enemys forces here. If this gate falls all is lost. In the mean time I am going to raise the shields up, yet that's not going to stop the footsoldiers. Can you do this?"

Masster was never good at leading troops, he lost hundreds and thousand during the second genacidic war. However Byne was counting on him, and he couldn't let him, and the city fall. " Roger that."

As Banshee, and Bleeding Uranium were rushed to the hospital, the others went to complete their task. Masster gazed out the wall, and saw the enemy troops getting ready to launch there massive assult. Today started out a a peacful day, and now a war is about to start. With the combined forces of Fatiguse's own army, Hanar's and high command, thing looked really bad. " great we are on the very edge of destruction, and all I can do is hope for the best."

Dwaling must have heard me because he replyed " Yet hope has always been what kept us going. Look no matter what happens we will win, and we will all surive and tell our children we held our ground against the odds." Dwaling said.

" Ya and hey why was there red stuff in the creek? What is it?"

" oh that, ya ummm you remember that red sand dealer we kicked out this morning?"

" Ya."

" Well he started to through his red sand every where on the bridge, and he managed to make GethPrimeII a bit high." Dwaling said trying not to laugh.

" Great maybe Fatiguse is hallucinating down there, and will tell his armys to leave because he has the munchess."

Both Masster and Dwaling laughed, and they both told there troops down below to man the turrets, and get ready to fire at will.

Last edited by Master Blaster on Mon May 27, 2013 2:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Sun May 26, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm not afraid I fully understand. Is your story a fantasy setting, is it modern, or is it sci-fi?

--George Orwell
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster on Mon May 27, 2013 1:54 am

estebanus wrote:I'm not afraid I fully understand. Is your story a fantasy setting, is it modern, or is it sci-fi?

mixture of all three.

Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top