The Book: "The New Beginning"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Byne on Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 am

Master Blaster wrote:Screw it I am writing book three because well it's was going to be the best one out of the two books. I will right the other books later.

That seems like a bad idea to me.

estebanus wrote:I'm not afraid I fully understand. Is your story a fantasy setting, is it modern, or is it sci-fi?

Havent seen you in forever estebanus!

Top.

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
avatar
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Posts : 612
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 27
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Mon May 27, 2013 2:10 am

Ya, but all I can think about is the final chapter. Besides it's not like this is going to get published into an actual book.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by estebanus on Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 am

Master Blaster wrote:
estebanus wrote:I'm not afraid I fully understand. Is your story a fantasy setting, is it modern, or is it sci-fi?


mixture of all three.
...oh. okay then.

_________________
"We make a living by what we get, but we make life by what we give"
-Winston Churchill

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
avatar
estebanus
Cannibal

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Varde Kaserne, Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by estebanus on Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

Byne wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Screw it I am writing book three because well it's was going to be the best one out of the two books. I will right the other books later.

That seems like a bad idea to me.

estebanus wrote:I'm not afraid I fully understand. Is your story a fantasy setting, is it modern, or is it sci-fi?

Havent seen you in forever estebanus!

Top.
hey byne! I haven't seen you in a bit as well!

_________________
"We make a living by what we get, but we make life by what we give"
-Winston Churchill

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
avatar
estebanus
Cannibal

Posts : 196
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Varde Kaserne, Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by RavenEyry on Wed May 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Byne wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Screw it I am writing book three because well it's was going to be the best one out of the two books. I will right the other books later.

That seems like a bad idea to me.
Well it worked for Star Wa... oh wait.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 am

Hanar, or Starscream if your reading this then fuck off. I am just writing this for the hell of it.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Starscream on Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 am

Master Blaster wrote:Hanar, or Starscream if your reading this then fuck off. I am just writing this for the hell of it.

What have I ever done wrong to you? Wat
avatar
Starscream
Mercenary

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Thu May 30, 2013 3:59 am

Hanar you not fooling anyone byne and the others told me your hanar from the bsn, unless your not.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Starscream on Thu May 30, 2013 4:02 am

Master Blaster wrote:Hanar you not fooling anyone byne and the others told me your hanar from the bsn, unless your not.

This again...

Yeah, no, nevermind, I don't even feel like going into discussion about this for the nth time. Believe what you feel you must believe. I'm outta here.


See ya and good luck with your fanfic/book. I'll be keeping an eye on your thread to see how it's coming along.
avatar
Starscream
Mercenary

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 am

Bye hanar.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Starscream on Thu May 30, 2013 4:04 am

Master Blaster wrote:Bye hanar.

Bye Seival.
avatar
Starscream
Mercenary

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 am

Starscream wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Bye hanar.

Bye Seival.


Ah so you been to the bsn. What's your profile on the BSN. If it's not Hanar, then we will call it even, and if you are check out to have joined the IT group, then I will stop calling you Hanar deal. I will show you mine. Masster Blaster.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Starscream on Thu May 30, 2013 4:12 am

Master Blaster wrote:
Starscream wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Bye hanar.

Bye Seival.


Ah so you been to the bsn. What's your profile on the BSN. If it's not Hanar, then we will call it even, and if you are check out to have joined the IT group, then I will stop calling you Hanar deal. I will show you mine. Masster Blaster.

It's the same user as here. I already told you that Seival.
avatar
Starscream
Mercenary

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Master Blaster on Thu May 30, 2013 4:17 am

I never heard you say that. If it is pm me a message on the bsn.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1639
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Starscream on Thu May 30, 2013 5:47 am

Master Blaster wrote:I never heard you say that. If it is pm me a message on the bsn.

No, I'm not going back to that place.


Here's a better solution: Stop being so paranoid.
avatar
Starscream
Mercenary

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by RavenEyry on Thu May 30, 2013 9:19 am

Not this again Picard Facepalm

Don't try to piss people off for having a similar IP to a guy you don't like.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Restrider on Thu May 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Master Blaster wrote:Hanar you not fooling anyone byne and the others told me your hanar from the bsn, unless your not.
This made my day.

_________________
IT's Top Ten||IT Variations||BSN Census||First Playthrough Choice||IT and Refuse
The Decision Chamber and you||IT Discussion Flowchart||IT Council||IT Personality Test
avatar
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Democratic Republic of New Germany - Phase 1 Space

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Maximus on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Byne wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:Screw it I am writing book three because well it's was going to be the best one out of the two books. I will right the other books later.

That seems like a bad idea to me.

I've got a bad feelings about it too. I'm currently workin' on my own fanfic. Kind of a "Tribute" to my Clan. I can already tell - writin' a book isn't easy even when your friends are helpin' you - as it is in my case. It's still in the early stage. Don't even have a Prolog and we're workin' on the plot, the characters, the lore, etc..
We're not pr0s, we know very little 'bout writin' a book, but we're tryin', and we're doin' it as best as we can. You have no idea how many times we scratched the whole thing just because there was a plot hole or two. Early concepts were similar to your "book" here, coz we thought it's not a big deal, that it's something easy when you read that many books and experienced so many fantastic plots from movies or games!
Well...it is hard and Ah, yes... There are sacrifices, and you haven't sacrificed enough, Blast. Ah, yes...

I'm not sayin' "STOP" as much as I'd like to for your own sake. Good Luck, hope you'll be proud of your work!

P.S. - Don't include me in your book, pls. I'm just a lurker here, don't bother yourself with such insignificant kind of ITer! Hah! <it was a joke...the one with insignificant Iter...> :EDI:

_________________
"And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend."
avatar
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book: "The New Beginning"

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum