Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 4 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh, and when you pick a culture; I'd appreciate it if you pick a nation too, part of why I listed them.

Oh and I see you went with your ranger then Raven?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 4 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Coolio said he wanted to be a wanderer after you put the classes up. I'll add a nation.

EDIT: Put Contyr. It fits my planned background best and anyway I'm steering clear of Morem because the name 'Lysander' always upsets me due to real life ...unpleasantness... with someone of that name.

Last edited by RavenEyry on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Mmk, and send me a backstory via PM so I can approve it.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm

anywho, heading to bed; I've stayed up late enough as it is; it's 8:30 over here.

AM.

And not from me getting up early.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Raven , your character has a very sinilar appearance and personality as mine.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:Raven , your character has a very sinilar appearance and personality as mine.
The difference is mine was ripped off from a novel, I assume yours is either original or from anime.

And it's nice to see Arian remains nocturnal, it means I get to actual talk to him.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Is warrior or knight still open? I used to play a knight in DSA, which is a german RP game.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:Raven , your character has a very sinilar appearance and personality as mine.
The difference is mine was ripped off from a novel, I assume yours is either original or from anime.

And it's nice to see Arian remains nocturnal, it means I get to actual talk to him.
The latter, since I don't have a feel for the world yet. I like the sysyem he's worked out to solve the timezone problem: posting an event, give players 24 hours to respond, and then repeat.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 pm

estebanus wrote:Is warrior or knight still open? I used to play a knight in DSA, which is a german RP game.
The thing we lack is a Knight, actually. Congratulations, you've been knighted.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
estebanus wrote:Is warrior or knight still open? I used to play a knight in DSA, which is a german RP game.
Hooray! I was worried I'd be the primary frontline combatant.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Dayum Selim, you're as good at stat rolling as me. I was worried I'd look overpowered.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:40 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Hooray! I was worried I'd be the primary frontline combatant.
You can relax. You no longer need to be our tank. Joyful
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:42 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Dayum Selim, you're as good at stat rolling as me. I was worried I'd look overpowered.
The funny part was I was using a Yahtzee game for the dice, yet when I actually use the Yahtzee game for Yahtzee I rarely get such good roles.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Liara
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 pm

You can be the heir if you want too. Knight would fit well for royalty.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

RavenEyry wrote:You can be the heir if you want too. Knight would fit well for royalty.
Sure, but what exactly is the premise of it all? I don't even know where it's supposed to play or what exactly is going on.

Last edited by estebanus on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 pm

estebanus wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:You can be the heir if you want too. Knight would fit well for royalty.
Sure, but what exactly is the prmise of it all. I do't even know where it's supposed to play or what exactly is going on.
Arians thread 'Inheritances: consequence' has the setting and character stuff.

Basically, we're playing the heir to a small nation and their team of friends and retainers. The old ruler just died so the heir is rushing home.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
estebanus wrote:
Sure, but what exactly is the prmise of it all. I do't even know where it's supposed to play or what exactly is going on.
Arians thread 'Inheritances: consequence' has the setting and character stuff.

Basically, we're playing the heir to a small nation and their team of friends and retainers. The old ruler just died so the heir is rushing home.
Cool. Do I have an army?
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I don't get the part where some number from the stats is written to determine the inventory, discount, etc.
What each stat at a "3" does is clear, but the subsequent values aren't specified to the stats.
For example:
10 and 11 is average. You have 8 inventory slots, can make two attacks per post, will not easily get sick, no longer get hints, good or bad, and prices are the same for you as anyone else.
This interval would apply to my STRENGTH. But I thought CHARISMA determines how much discount I get.
Is it an average of all stats?

Sorry if I act stupid or missed the line Arian explained it, I'm just a noob and it's just so much info... Gasp
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm

estebanus wrote:Cool. Do I have an army?
You'd have to ask Arian but I'd assume so. Of course, we're bound to be waylaid on the trip to the capital.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Sorry if I act stupid or missed the line Arian explained it, I'm just a noob and it's just so much info... Gasp
I think he forgot to put the bonuses. Skills are confusing too.

It's his fault for going so complex on a first try. Still if anyone can pull it off it's him.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:42 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:
I think he forgot to put the bonuses. Skills are confusing too.

It's his fault for going so complex on a first try. Still if anyone can pull it off it's him.

Nah, I'm actually enjoying this! Took me some time to go through the stuff...not that I payed a great deal of attention to every line, I'll just assume this is all written down to look it up later. I mean, no normal person can memorize all of this.

Also something else, did you guys sent your Backgrounds to Arian or will we be required to hand a bit later? Also, do our characters know each other or do they just happen to be in the same caravan?
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Also something else, did you guys sent your Backgrounds to Arian or will we be required to hand a bit later? Also, do our characters know each other or do they just happen to be in the same caravan?
He said to PM him the backgrounds, presumably so he could check they fit the setting. As a group of retainers we'll have all met before at least, although it's our decision how well we know each other. I assume we were all together for whatever the heir was doing before being called home.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Has anyone taken fighter?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Fur28 wrote:Has anyone taken fighter?
No, we're ranger, knight, mage, expert and wanderer.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next