Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 40 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 am

*sigh* Can't play XCOM. @.@
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 40 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 am

Arian Dynas wrote:*sigh* Can't play XCOM. @.@
can´t buy XCOM *sigh*..... why doesn´t the world give stuff for all my contributions?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 am

By the way, Ven's not running off just to annoy you guys. He just prefers to see the threat off at the head without caring for his own safety.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:11 am

RavenEyry wrote:By the way, Ven's not running off just to annoy you guys. He just prefers to see the threat off at the head without caring for his own safety.
I gathered that. I don't know much about him but he doesn't seem the kind of guy to annoy his party. If it wasn't for the king's remains and the priest's life on the line if we leave, I would've probably done it. Overall, it in fact made a fun drama moment in the game so thank you for it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:11 am

Sooo, I have unlimited strength for spell attacks, but am only limited by the number of hits I can do per post (just line everyone else?)
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 am

MaximizedAction wrote:Sooo, I have unlimited strength for spell attacks, but am only limited by the number of hits I can do per post (just line everyone else?)
Yeah but spamming magic will take it's toll on you. I suggest just giving them a punch when magic would be overkill.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 am

MaximizedAction wrote:Sooo, I have unlimited strength for spell attacks, but am only limited by the number of hits I can do per post (just line everyone else?)
Yes, though with the more damage you do for an attack the more damage you do to yourself apparently. So avoid nuke spells if possible. :stick:
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 am

So how do you guys want to handle the situation we are currently in. Do you want to split into groups with one guarding the coffin and priest until they are safe while the other goes after tEnrico Emmanuel II?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:28 am

Selim Bradley wrote:So how do you guys want to handle the situation we are currently in. Do you want to split into groups with one guarding the coffin and priest until they are safe while the other goes after tEnrico Emmanuel II?
pretty much this

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 am

Aaron is free to chew me out about this stunt afterwards by the way.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:37 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:So how do you guys want to handle the situation we are currently in. Do you want to split into groups with one guarding the coffin and priest until they are safe while the other goes after tEnrico Emmanuel II?
pretty much this
So maybe:
With coffin: Selim, Max, estebanus
Chasing Enrioco: Raven, Coolio, Fur
Once the eleven ghouls attacking the coffin and priest are taken care of, then that team will chase after the team after Enrico, who will also eliminate eleven ghouls, so we can all be there for the boss fight.

RavenEyry wrote:Aaron is free to chew me out about this stunt afterwards by the way.
Oh, don't worry. Llan plans to have a little "chat" with Ven when this is over. Ninja
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
So maybe:
With coffin: Selim, Max, estebanus
Chasing Enrioco: Raven, Coolio, Fur
Once the eleven ghouls attacking the coffin and priest are taken care of, then that team will chase after the team after Enrico, who will also eliminate eleven ghouls, so we can all be there for the boss fight.

RavenEyry wrote:Aaron is free to chew me out about this stunt afterwards by the way.
Oh, don't worry. Llan plans to have a little "chat" with Ven when this is over. Ninja

Sounds like a plan! I'm gonna edit my last post and suggest this...or do you, Selim, want to do it by telling my character that my suggestion won't work?

And yes, I already looking forward to having a chit chat with Ven :devil:
(And I know this smiley hurts you)
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 am

You suggest it, Max. The allied ghouls are probably all busy fighting enemy ghouls so they probably couldn't help anyway.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Yes, though with the more damage you do for an attack the more damage you do to yourself apparently. So avoid nuke spells if possible. :stick:

To be honest, I am still figuring out how to work magic. It's not really that it does equal damage to the user when cast, just that it hurts, since it takes effort to make things real; the pain is not actual damage; it's phantom pain, which, with sufficient willpower or pain tolerance, will pass by, leaving the user untouched. Though; too much magic use does overload the nervous system, leading to insanity or death. This is why people who are congenitally insensitive to pain make extremely powerful, if short lived magi. They don't know when to stop; very few mages have the willpower to die in such a manner, most usually falling unconscious from the pain long before things would get bad enough to kill themselves.

I'm not sure how to represent this yet really. Magic is basically unlimited, except by the user's willpower, or body. Concentration makes things easier, as does somatic, verbal and material components, which make the spell more "real" and thus both easier to cast and less painful.

Using a staff or a wand does make things considerably easier, since it can be used as a focus and a director. Some magic snobs however, look down on magi who use such tools as using them as "crutches". Extremely powerful magi, who are, thankfully, rare, can do basically anything with a gesture and a word.

Thoughts on how best to represent all this? I'm mostly pulling this out of my ass as I go along.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 am

Also, are you lot all ready for further details on the fight then?

And just to make sure certain things are copacetic; you all are having fun? You all don't mind when I go back and clean up/copy edit your posts for you? You all are enjoying the setting? Does this seem exciting to all of you? Is the combat system and the rules system working out?

Just some feedback and such, any complaints if there are some, etc.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 am

Definitely need more from you Arian. I doubt you'll let me whack Enrico without him boasting or legging it or something.

-------

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=109
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40