Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us

+3
estebanus
Ghost Of Kesak11
ericformans_sisterisdead
7 posters

Go down

I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us Empty I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 pm

God I love sony exclusives this game is fucking epic 
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us Empty Re: I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:27 am

I would get it but im out of money Sad
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us Empty Re: I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us

Post by estebanus Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:08 pm

My local videogame market had some shipping errors, so I can first get it on monday D:
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:38 am

Just beat it today seriously what a masterpiece, its deff in my top 3 favorite video games ever.  I highly recommend you find a way to play this game!!!
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am

Ill have to get it at some point I guess, but don't really have easy access to a PS3 as it is at my parents house. Also got exams at the moment, so not much free time in general.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Don't have a PS3, so decided to watch Day[9] play.  Dat intro!

Seriously...amazing.  Can only imagine how gripping it would be when fully immersed rather than watching stream with commentary.
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:08 pm

I just finished the game today. Holy shit. That game is easily one of the best games ever, no question.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:09 am

Well, what a game. Damn.

What did you guys think about how it ended?

I'm not entirely sure yet but what a great experience to play through.
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Really great game, that sucks you in and doesn't let go till the end. 

It ended just fine, for me it doesn't need a sequel. It's not a really satisfying ending for many people i think. Some questions are left unanswered. But i think the ending really fits the game. 

Joel lost his daughter, his regret that he maybe didn't do anything to save her haunted him the past 20 years. Now, with the love he created for Ellie he would and literally does everything to protect her.

At the end i think Ellie knows that Joel is lying, but i think she doesn't care. I think she knows how much he's been through and how much he's done to save her. So she let's it go with a simple 'Okay'...
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:43 pm

I loved the ending it was very deep too me.  Civilization was past the point of being saved and joel knew this and with the love he gained for ellie he did not want her to die for nothing so rip firefly's.  Whether she knew he was lying or not at the end i think it was so cool that they got back to tommys and i loved the little banter how he thought his daughter and ellie woulda been great friends.  I would love to see a sequel with other characters or playing as joel in the early stages after the prologue.  God i loved this game instead of naughty dog they should be called naughty gods.  

Dont forget guys ps3 last hurrah exclusive this October 

ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:04 am

^I think that Beyond: Two Souls will be just as awesome as Heavy Rain was, if not better.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Thought some of you who played through The Last of Us may get a kick out of this clip of Day[9] playing.  17:29 on for about a minute.

https://youtu.be/HX9bklC73z4?t=17m29s
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:14 am

I feel bad for all of you who cant play the last of us 2O5NT4L
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm

So, Day[9] finally got through this game. What a ride it was. I thought the ending was great. We could have used a little of what made it great in ME3. Irrational emotionally driven decisions? Check. All problems in the world solved? Not even close. That's all fine with me.

I mean, in the moment there's no way he could have decided otherwise. So, was the entire human race doomed because one guy couldn't suck it up and deal? Nah. The whole game was about how far humanity had fallen. Yeah, the infected were a big problem, but again and again humanity was shown to be its own worst enemy.

To me, Joel had already saved a small part of what makes Humanity worth saving in the first place, and his refusal to let that die for the sake of what humanity had become was not only the emotionally satisfying choice, but the right one.

Regardless, I far prefer that kind of ambiguity to ME3's brand of "WTF just happened?/?".

I guess the ME3 equivalent of Joel's decision would have been...ooooooh...does this line up with "Refuse"? Mmmmhmm, I think so. I like it even better now.
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Preach!!!! bluelogic i feel the same way
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down