Russia continues to suck

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Russia continues to suck

Post by Rifneno on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 am

Aide to Russia's culture minister says video games must be "conducive to patriotic education"; titles that "distort" history could be banned.
LOL.  Srsly?

Oh hey, remember that one video game that was historically accurate?  Yeah, me neither.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 am

Ok, time to ban every single video game.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 am

Patriotic education? I'm always down for a good history lesson, but forgive me if patriotic education sounds very much like brain washing.

Also, apparently there should be no forms of entertainment outside this umbrella, because really, why stop at video games?

Having just read 1984 again, the phrase patriotic education sends chills down my spine. No offense to demersel or any other Russians, but we are talking about the former Soviet Union. Am I naive in my surprise at this? Or ignorant to be concerned?

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Terramine on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:45 am

So in an alternate universe where all of us here on the IT forums are from Russia... there is no IT? Cause no mass effect :l

At least, that seems to be the attitude lol

Edit: a more appropriate way to say it is it poops on what brought us together.

_________________
Life is chaos itself. Organisms appear and evolve as a mere byproduct of thermodynamics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
avatar
Terramine
Destroyer

Posts : 2468
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 24
Location : USA

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by RavenEyry on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am

Modern Warfare will probably survive in Russia because they get to nuke america in it.

"You say we are the bad guys in this, we say you are!"
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BansheeOwnage on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:51 am

BlueLogic wrote:Patriotic education?  I'm always down for a good history lesson, but forgive me if patriotic education sounds very much like brain washing.  

Also, apparently there should be no forms of entertainment outside this umbrella, because really, why stop at video games?

Having just read 1984 again, the phrase patriotic education sends chills down my spine.  No offense to demersel or any other Russians, but we are talking about the former Soviet Union.  Am I naive in my surprise at this?  Or ignorant to be concerned?
You're not the only one, that's exactly what I thought when I read that. *sigh* We're supposed to be moving forward, world. slap!

Edit: What does this mean for games set in the future? Or... fantasy? Where there is no Russia?

_________________

banSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Norlond
avatar
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Posts : 1891
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Hold your horses,people!
Firstly,random idiots were saying this kind of crap (the "ban every video games" kind) since the dinosaurs got nuked and,on the russian side,it never resulted in anything more than a few "screamers".Though it would be actually helpful if they made a few...exceptions.
Secondly,this statement apparently surfaced due to Company of Heroes 2.
COH2 rant:
Bottom line:the game focused primarily on how the soviets were dicks,used about every western cliches in western arsenal (penal battalions,idiot commisars,barrier NKVD troops,etc.) and was,gameplay wise,the same game as the first one.However,the thing that pissed people off was Relic Entertainment's firm belief that this bullshit is "historically authentic".Add the fact that most of us here have grandparents that fought and died for our existence who (in this game) are being portrayed as "eastern barbarians" (*cough*Goebbels*cough*)...well,lets just say that anyone with a brain cell would understand what we "dirty third world commie retards" think about the game and its creators.Games like these can be banned from the entire "Post-Soviet" area for all I care.
In any case,stop going apeshit like you just got nuked by Czar Bombs.Its high time the russians started keeping tabs on this kind of crap.
BansheeOwnage wrote:You're not the only one, that's exactly what I thought when I read that. *sigh* We're supposed to be moving forward, world.slap! 
Why yes,the world indeed moves forward...towards a brighter future of the SovEurasian Union.


Also,since some of you talk about "patriotic education" and "brainwashing",well...

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I completely respect your derision of content that offends both your love of country and sense of fairness in historic portrayal.  But the moment you start banning certain ideas or the conveyance of ideas, you've started down a very steep, very slippery slope.  Hell, if we banned media with an anti-American slant or message, half of Hollywood would be out of business.

Videogames would be fine though.  I mean, we're always portrayed as the heroes.  As it should be.  
OOOOOORAAHHHH!   <--------joking...just in case it needs to be said Wink

Mist_MD wrote:Also,since some of you talk about "patriotic education" and "brainwashing",well...*video snip*
EDIT:  What led you to post that particular speech?  Is it that you disagree with what he says?  Or is it that you, like me, recognize that he believes not a word of it.

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Rifneno on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Mist_MD wrote:Hold your horses,people!
Firstly,random idiots were saying this kind of crap (the "ban every video games" kind) since the dinosaurs got nuked and,on the russian side,it never resulted in anything more than a few "screamers".
Yeah, Russia has certainly earned the right to the benefit of the doubt with their new "lynch the queers" law.

Bottom line:the game focused primarily on how the soviets were dicks,used about every western cliches in western arsenal (penal battalions,idiot commisars,barrier NKVD troops,etc.) and was,gameplay wise,the same game as the first one.However,the thing that pissed people off was Relic Entertainment's firm belief that this bullshit is "historically authentic".Add the fact that most of us here have grandparents that fought and died for our existence who (in this game) are being portrayed as "eastern barbarians" (*cough*Goebbels*cough*)...well,lets just say that anyone with a brain cell would understand what we "dirty third world commie retards" think about the game and its creators.Games like these can be banned from the entire "Post-Soviet" area for all I care.
Hey, here's an idea. If you don't want to be portrayed as a bunch of fucks, how about NOT committing the biggest mass rape in history? Is that too much to ask? Keeping it under a million women raped sometimes upto 50+ times too much to ask of the dirty third world commie retards? Apparently it is. Here's another fun fact for you: Stalin likely killed more innocent people than Hitler. We don't really know because it's not like there was good record keeping on his atrocities. But we do know that while Germany is pretty damn clear on what a monster Hitler was, lots of Russians still look up to that piece of shit Stalin.

No, fuck WW2 era Russia. Anything said about it isn't vile enough.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Rifneno wrote:Hey, here's an idea. If you don't want to be portrayed as a bunch of fucks, how about NOT committing the biggest mass rape in history?
Pro tip

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 pm

BlueLogic wrote:I completely respect your derision of content that offends both your love of country and sense of fairness in historic portrayal.  But the moment you start banning certain ideas or the conveyance of ideas, you've started down a very steep, very slippery slope.  Hell, if we banned media with an anti-American slant or message, half of Hollywood would be out of business.

Videogames would be fine though.  I mean, we're always portrayed as the heroes.  As it should be.  
OOOOOORAAHHHH!   <--------joking...just in case it needs to be said Wink
I understand the risks of taking such actions but sometimes its necessary to avoid the...repercussions of allowing such bullshit to slip the net.Our grandfather have freed the world from one of the greatest bunches of nutjobs it has ever know and this crap is the thanks they get?
Plus,well...i've seen what happened in the city of Lviv during a 9th May.Nazi punks beating down people,ripping their georgian ribbons and without any reaction from the cops.Hell,the peeps had to get the vets out of there so they would not get hurt.Alot of this kind of crap came from idiots believing the western interpretation of reality.I would not really minded that if it didn't effect us all.There was also an "incident" in my capital city back in '09 but...well,lets just say that it was a bit more complicated than your average nazi stunt.
I honestly don't remember american vets getting beat down on the streets for the bombings of,say,Dresden (it had no real strategic value but was bombed to bits) or even Hiroshima or Nagasaki (same thing.it would made more sense if they had just bombed Tokyo(as harsh as it sounds)) by raging mobs.
Hell,i would go into the complicated details of this mess but I feel that it is better for you to lurk around the topic yourself.Let the facts,logic and common sense guide you(or something like that).The same way it lead me to IT.
What led you to post that particular speech?  Is it that you disagree with what he says?  Or is it that you, like me, recognize that he believes not a word of it.
Both,actually.However,the bastards that stand behind him are doing everything they can so that people believe this kind of shit.They are also orchestrated much of the bullshit that makes alot of people want to return of the times of ideological superiority,economical prosperity and military supremacy of the Union.
Basically,they paid people to wreck shit up.They succeeded.

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Mist_MD wrote:
BlueLogic wrote:I completely respect your derision of content that offends both your love of country and sense of fairness in historic portrayal.  But the moment you start banning certain ideas or the conveyance of ideas, you've started down a very steep, very slippery slope.
I understand the risks of taking such actions but sometimes its necessary to avoid the...repercussions of allowing such bullshit to slip the net.Our grandfather have freed the world from one of the greatest bunches of nutjobs it has ever know and this crap is the thanks they get?
Plus,well...i've seen what happened in the city of Lviv during a 9th May.Nazi punks beating down people,ripping their georgian ribbons and without any reaction from the cops.Hell,the peeps had to get the vets out of there so they would not get hurt.Alot of this kind of crap came from idiots believing the western interpretation of reality.
I'm not sure how "Nazi punks" got the way they are by believing a "western interpretation of reality". Can we agree that Nazi's are not representative of a Western world view? The classical liberalism usually associated with Western culture and ideology is about as far from Nazi socialist fascism as one can get. Beyond that, it's very sad for veterans, especially the elderly, to be mistreated by a bunch of young idiots who probably have little to no grip on reality whatsoever.

Mist_MD wrote:
What led you to post that particular speech?  Is it that you disagree with what he says?  Or is it that you, like me, recognize that he believes not a word of it.
Both,actually.However,the bastards that stand behind him are doing everything they can so that people believe this kind of shit.They are also orchestrated much of the bullshit that makes alot of people want to return of the times of ideological superiority,economical prosperity and military supremacy of the Union.
Basically,they paid people to wreck shit up.They succeeded.
Gasp ...ideological superiority? Economical prosperity? Of the communist USSR?

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by RavenEyry on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Rifneno wrote:Hey, here's an idea. If you don't want to be portrayed as a bunch of fucks, how about NOT committing the biggest mass rape in history? Is that too much to ask?
No, fuck WW2 era Russia. Anything said about it isn't vile enough.
"Modern fascists offended at the potrayal of nazi's in Schindler's List"
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:24 pm

So,you really had to pull this childish shit out of your mouth,huh Rif.*sigh*
Rifneno wrote:Hey, here's an idea. If you don't want to be portrayed as a bunch of fucks, how about NOT committing the biggest mass rape in history? Is that too much to ask? Keeping it under a million women raped sometimes upto 50+ times too much to ask of the dirty third world commie retards?
True,there were a number of rapes on the civies,but hey,its not like these people murdered millions in concentration camps,raped,burned and murdered their way through the USSR,right?Its no surprise that the red troopers would sometimes cross the line of "justice" to "bullshit".However,compared to the nazis (who had a special directive that basically allowed wehrmacht troopers to do whatever the fuck the pleased to the "slave nations") the soviet "treatment" for rapes and looting was the firing squad.
War crimes are a rather common thing,especially in a war of annihilation.However,the fact that you think that an army that was charging to end the war as fast as possible spent an insane amount their time raping german frauleines is just stupid.
And,honestly,up to 50 times?A million?Nice little joke there.
Here's another fun fact for you: Stalin likely killed more innocent people than Hitler. We don't really know because it's not like there was good record keeping on his atrocities.
Actually,the Soviets were rather good at their paper work.You see,through 1921-1953 the number of political prisoners in the GULAG was only 3.8 million.Only less than 700.000 got the death sentence.Through 1st of January 1934-31st December 1947 the all around death toll (politicals mixed with the average convict) was 963 766.In 1939 (coincidentaly,after Stalin put the PCIA Ejov against the wall),327.000 people were freed on Beria's orders(though its unknown how many politicals got released since this number is mixed between the cons and the politicals).The total number rose to 461.683 by 1st December of 1940.
When Stalin died,there were 2 468 524 people (another mixed number) in the GULAG camps.So your point is nullified by facts.Comparing the death toll of a few million (max) to nazi dozens of millions is,at the very least,wrong.
But we do know that while Germany is pretty damn clear on what a monster Hitler was, lots of Russians -still look up to that piece of shit Stalin.
Yeah,of course they do.What they don't,however,is that Hitler rose to power with the help of the western silent (and monetary) support.The target of this was to create a bulldog that would rip through the "communist threat".Sadly for them,Hitler didn't like the idea of being on a leash.
Also,why would't anyone look up to Stalin?His "nemesis",Trotsky,wanted to blow Russia into thousands of little states,taking it down for good.Stalin,however,bombed that little plan.True,there was some bullshit during his rule.For instance,he failed to realize that his PCIN was a bunch of overzealous idiots(while he corrected it a bit by taking out their "heads",the damage-by-zeal was done).This led to a bunch of wortless deportation,including my grandfather (who got framed by an asshole who later stole his house).However,those were shitty times.And in these times,Stalin did what he had to.
No, fuck WW2 era Russia. Anything said about it isn't vile enough.
First off,you kicked yourself in the teeth by referring to the USSR as Russia.It was the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Russia,Ukraine,Uzbekistan,Kazahstan,White Russia,Azerbaijan,Gruzia,Tajikistan,Kirghiztan,Lithuania,Turkmenistan,Armenia,Latvia,Estonia and Moldavia.So good job using a pathetic mass country insult,Rif.Good fucking job.

Secondly,since we are talking about that the USSR is "vile",well...

The indians,Dresden,Cuba,Korea,Vietnam,Hiroshima and Nagasaki,Japan(as a whole),Chili (your government supported Pinochet),Venezuela (your government fucked that up in 2002),Yugoslavia,the USSR,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc.

If you attempt to pull the "average western bullshit spewed about the soviets" card,be prepared for someone to open your own,real,can of worms.

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:43 pm

BlueLogic wrote:I'm not sure how "Nazi punks" got the way they are by believing a "western interpretation of reality". Can we agree that Nazi's are not representative of a Western world view? The classical liberalism usually associated with Western culture and ideology is about as far from Nazi socialist fascism as one can get. Beyond that, it's very sad for veterans, especially the elderly, to be mistreated by a bunch of young idiots who probably have little to no grip on reality whatsoever.
Who do you think finances this kind of nazi crap?The one who hold all the money holds all the cards.Though,I have to admit,I fucked up a bit with the "western interpretation".Sorry 'bout that.
*searches for a vid*Damn!There was supposed to be a vid with Kennedy talking about the sacrifice of the Union.And I can't find it.
Gasp...ideological superiority? Economical prosperity? Of the communist USSR?
I'll go through this point-to-point:
Military supremacy
The Red Army.Nuff said.
Ideological superiority
Its nice to live in a giant nation where people actually believe in a brighter future,equality,brotherhood and other instances of an "sunshine and butterflies" utopian ideology.True,they had problems implementing it due to the overall shit that happened in the 1920-1940's but from the 1950's to the second half of the eightees it actually worked!
Economical prosperity
Yes,there was this.Hell,my country (the Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic,aka MSSR) was the second most prosperous republic.
Free education?Here you go.
Got a profession?Congratulations!The State guarantees that you will receive a free appartment.You can also win a car.
Free meds?Do you even need to ask?
Benefits for the elderly & co?You know the answer.Etc.

Now where is this all?Dead.Bombed.Thrashed.Annihilated.

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Mist_MD wrote:True,there were a number of rapes on the civies,but hey,its not like these people murdered millions in concentration camps,raped,burned and murdered their way through the USSR,right?
There were "a number", and it's a large one.  It's a mistake to attempt to in any way diminish the crime that took place there because of what some elements of the society took part in.  Just because the Nazis controlled Germany, doesn't mean every man, woman, and child were all for killing the Jews and everyone else who wasn't of the master race.  Let's not rationalize mass rape.
Mist_MD wrote:Its no surprise that the red troopers would sometimes cross the line of "justice" to "bullshit".
 It sure as hell should be a surprise.  It should shock the conscience of all people that anyone could stoop so low.  Also, "bullshit" doesn't cover rape and murder of civilians.  

Mist_MD wrote:However,compared to the nazis (who had a special directive that basically allowed wehrmacht troopers to do whatever the fuck the pleased to the "slave nations") the soviet "treatment" for rapes and looting was the firing squad.  War crimes are a rather common thing,especially in a war of annihilation.However,the fact that you think that an army that was charging to end the war as fast as possible spent an insane amount their time raping german frauleines is just stupid.
And,honestly,up to 50 times?A million?Nice little joke there.
Joke?  Are you serious?  You seriously going to argue the numbers here?  Fine, read this (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106687768).  Here's a couple of excerpts:
NPR wrote:Schumacher says it wasn't long after the shelling stopped and American forces had moved on that Red Army soldiers began sexually assaulting the town's young women.  ...But some Soviet soldiers saw it as time to pay back what the Germans had done to Soviet citizens with destruction, looting and rape. Historians estimate that at least 2 million German women were raped at the end of World War II. That figure is based on German hospital and abortion clinic records.

Many women, like Schumacher, were raped multiple times. Courts-martial and other records show that there were several hundred documented rapes by U.S. and French soldiers in 1945, but the vast majority of the rapes were carried out by Soviet soldiers in the eastern part of Germany.
Stop acting like this didn't happen.

Mist_MD wrote:Comparing the death toll of a few million (max) to nazi dozens of millions is,at the very least,wrong.
*facepalm*  For the sake of argument, I'll take your word for it.  Congratulations!  It was only a few million!

Mist_MD wrote:Also,why would't anyone look up to Stalin?...True,there was some bullshit during his rule...However,those were shitty times.And in these times,Stalin did what he had to.
No...words.

Mist_MD wrote:Secondly,since we are talking about that the USSR is "vile",well...

The indians,Dresden,Cuba,Korea,Vietnam,Hiroshima and Nagasaki,Japan(as a whole),Chili (your government supported Pinochet),Venezuela (your government fucked that up in 2002),Yugoslavia,the USSR,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc.
Why would you mention the USSR in that long list of stains on America's honor (some of which I would agree with you about)?  I mean, sorry for not letting them take over the world, if that's what you're referring to.

EDIT:
Mist_MD wrote:
BlueLogic wrote:Gasp...ideological superiority? Economical prosperity? Of the communist USSR?
I'll go through this point-to-point:
Military supremacy
The Red Army.Nuff said.
Ideological superiority
Its nice to live in a giant nation where people actually believe in a brighter future,equality,brotherhood and other instances of an "sunshine and butterflies" utopian ideology.True,they had problems implementing it due to the overall shit that happened in the 1920-1940's but from the 1950's to the second half of the eightees it actually worked!
This is scaring the shit out of me.

Mist_MD wrote:
Economical prosperity
Yes,there was this.Hell,my country (the Moldavian Soviet Socialist Republic,aka MSSR) was the second most prosperous republic.
Free education?Here you go.
Got a profession?Congratulations!The State guarantees that you will receive a free appartment.You can also win a car.
Free meds?Do you even need to ask?
Benefits for the elderly & co?You know the answer.Etc.

Now where is this all?Dead.Bombed.Thrashed.Annihilated.
To hear someone argue for a return to communism...blows my mind.  It's heartbreaking actually.  Things must be really, really bad over there.  I'm sorry to hear that.  Truly, very sorry.  Sad

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

*facepalm*You know what?To hell with it.We both have our beliefs.Its best we leave it like this.
What say you,BlueLogic?Do I have your white flag so I could give you mine?

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Mist_MD wrote:*facepalm*You know what?To hell with it.We both have our beliefs.Its best we leave it like this.
What say you,BlueLogic?Do I have your white flag so I could give you mine?
Aye my friend.

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

BlueLogic wrote:
Mist_MD wrote:*facepalm*You know what?To hell with it.We both have our beliefs.Its best we leave it like this.
What say you,BlueLogic?Do I have your white flag so I could give you mine?
Aye my friend.  
In this case...*gets a bottle of ryncol* lets celebrate the end of political bullshit with this bottle here.*stands up*За мир и процветание,товарищ!

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Mist_MD wrote:
BlueLogic wrote:
Mist_MD wrote:*facepalm*You know what?To hell with it.We both have our beliefs.Its best we leave it like this.
What say you,BlueLogic?Do I have your white flag so I could give you mine?
Aye my friend.  
In this case...*gets a bottle of ryncol* lets celebrate the end of political bullshit with this bottle here.*stands up*За мир и процветание,товарищ!
Hear hear! Peace, and prosperity! Happy 

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Norlond on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 pm


_________________
avatar
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 708
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BlueLogic on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:16 pm

We're drinking Vodka. Want to join us? Happy 

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 pm

BlueLogic wrote:We're drinking Vodka.  Want to join us?  Happy 
*hic*Aye aye!Join us,Nor.We still got *hic* half a bottle left here Very Happy 

_________________
"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own."-Colonel John Konrad.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
avatar
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Posts : 120
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Norlond on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Eh, nah, I'm just passing through, but thanks for the offer Wink

_________________
avatar
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 708
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Rifneno on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Man, I'm glad I live in a shit country that doesn't censor its history. I can't imagine being so grossly ill-informed as to defend somebody like Stalin and pretend the rape of Berlin didn't happen. Jesus.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2625
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum