Russia continues to suck

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by Mist_MD on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Rifneno wrote:Man, I'm glad I live in a shit country that doesn't censor its history.  I can't imagine being so grossly ill-informed as to defend somebody like Stalin and pretend the rape of Berlin didn't happen.  Jesus.

EIt:*hic*Drunk'n tops for de win...*falls unconscious*

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 am

Guy who blasted Obama for "brainwashing" and then proceeded to say Stalin wasn't a bad guy just asked me what the fuck.  Yes, what the fuck indeed.

I'm guessing the reason Company of Heroes 2 is going on about how historically accurate it is because it is very historically accurate.  As someone said in chat yesterday (Raven I think?), Germany and Russia/USSR both committed some of the greatest atrocities in the history of man back during the first half of the 20th century.  The difference is that now one of those countries is repentant and adamant about never letting that terrible history repeat itself, while the other whitewashes it and tries to pretend it never happened.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Guy who blasted Obama for "brainwashing" and then proceeded to say Stalin wasn't a bad guy just asked me what the fuck.  Yes, what the fuck indeed.
*facepalm*I don't remember saying that he was a saint.However,if you actually knew a thing or two about what the hell happened over there you would not throw around your propaganda around like you know our history (like every little kid in a basement with an internet connection tries to do these days).
I'm guessing the reason Company of Heroes 2 is going on about how historically accurate it is because it is very historically accurate.
The funny thing is that...its not.Here's BadComedians vid (the one that started it all) where the guys breaks the game down piece by piece.

As someone said in chat yesterday (Raven I think?), Germany and Russia/USSR both committed some of the greatest atrocities in the history of man back during the first half of the 20th century.  The difference is that now one of those countries is repentant and adamant about never letting that terrible history repeat itself, while the other whitewashes it and tries to pretend it never happened.
Another pathetic western lie.The difference between the two is that one was initially supposed to be the western meatshield against the Soviets,turned against their handlers and decided that it would be a good idea to burn the entire world in one swoop.The other one saved the world from them,only to be later killed off and its successor forced to take the blame for...anything,no matter how retarded and without proof the "crime" sounds.

For instance,that "mass rape" crap your spewing around.A classical "Goebbels" (literally his handiwork in 1945,taken by the west as a propaganda tool).If there were really "millions" of rape victims,then why the hell does this lie hinge on the belief that the soviet red army was nothing but a bunch of ravaging,drunken brutes,bullshit "estimates" (yeah,out of 21 million germans in Eastern Germany,where there were something between 12-13 million females,no one would notice the "mass rape" going on,right?),extrapolation of abortion figures from Berlin to the entire country (which is bullshit since 28 March 1945 Martin Bormann allowed abortions if it was a "rape child".since,before this,abortions were outlawed,you can throw these figures out the window,as there is no way to prove which of these were legit rape victims or which simply used rape as a reason for abortion) and other propaganda moves?Just give us these "millions" of victims,not stories of only a few dozen victims and the "Cold War" shit.

But no.In your demented mind,it is apparently our duty to live with the lies the west puts against us.Apparently,we simply don't have the right of defending ourselves against this "Cold War" bullshit.And when we do,we have to deal with poor propaganda-fed sods like you that are pissed that our "Tales of the Eastern Front" have nothing to do with what you were led to believe.
As I recall,nazis believed that the "lesser species" deserve to either die or be their slaves.See what I just did here?

Also,since you mentioned that i am "missinformed".Yeah,i'm missinformed because I actually know my history,have no desire to follow the anti-soviet fad thats been going on for far too long and actually have the guts to battle the propaganda.Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And yes,your country doesn't censor its history.It merely remakes it.But hey,if it suits you,I doubt you really give a shit about that.Right?

And nice fucking job in restarting this "political bullshit" thread.I tried my best to kill it but you just had to act like a know-it-all,arrogant little kid.You should really know when to let things die.

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Mist_MD wrote:*facepalm*I don't remember saying that he was a saint.However,if you actually knew a thing or two about what the hell happened over there you would not throw around your propaganda around like you know our history (like every little kid in a basement with an internet connection tries to do these days).
That normally just be incredibly stupid, but since you just got through ranting about America's past sins, it also shows what a double standard you have. Thanks for being an endless source of unintentional comedy.

Another pathetic western lie.The difference between the two is that one was initially supposed to be the western meatshield against the Soviets,turned against their handlers and decided that it would be a good idea to burn the entire world in one swoop.The other one saved the world from them,only to be later killed off and its successor forced to take the blame for...anything,no matter how retarded and without proof the "crime" sounds.
Or, to translate into non-propaganda, Stalin and Hitler were allies. They had already divvied up Europe. Stalin had no problem with Hitler's genocidal shenanigans. The only reason they ended up fighting is because Hitler stabbed him in the back and invaded Soviet territory.

ITT: Idiot acts as if being Hitler's ally is the moral high ground.

For instance,that "mass rape" crap your spewing around.A classical "Goebbels" (literally his handiwork in 1945,taken by the west as a propaganda tool).If there were really "millions" of rape victims,then why the hell does this lie hinge on the belief that the soviet red army was nothing but a bunch of ravaging,drunken brutes,bullshit "estimates" (yeah,out of 21 million germans in Eastern Germany,where there were something between 12-13 million females,no one would notice the "mass rape" going on,right?),extrapolation of abortion figures from Berlin to the entire country (which is bullshit since 28 March 1945 Martin Bormann allowed abortions if it was a "rape child".since,before this,abortions were outlawed,you can throw these figures out the window,as there is no way to prove which of these were legit rape victims or which simply used rape as a reason for abortion) and other propaganda moves?Just give us these "millions" of victims,not stories of only a few dozen victims and the "Cold War" shit.
Yeah, I'm sure the holocaust denialists use similar rants.

P.S. the reason it relies on the belief that the red army was a bunch of raving drunken brutes is because the red army was nothing but a bunch of raving drunken brutes.

But no.In your demented mind,it is apparently our duty to live with the lies the west puts against us.Apparently,we simply don't have the right of defending ourselves against this "Cold War" bullshit.And when we do,we have to deal with poor propaganda-fed sods like you that are pissed that our "Tales of the Eastern Front" have nothing to do with what you were led to believe.
Irony, huh folks?

As I recall,nazis believed that the "lesser species" deserve to either die or be their slaves.See what I just did here?
Quotes your allies?

And nice fucking job in restarting this "political bullshit" thread.I tried my best to kill it but you just had to act like a know-it-all,arrogant little kid.You should really know when to let things die.
I'm almost twice your age, shit for brains. Jesus, the cunt who has spent pages ranting about how he "knows the real history and not the propaganda" while denying history that the entire world sans Russia accepts is going to call me a know-it-all. Wow. It's like someone went to the Fade and plucked out a Greater Hypocrite Demon.

Let me put it plain for you: I am not okay with scumbags putting brutal tyrants on a pedestal and screaming that incomprehensible atrocities never happened. I will not "agree to disagree" on matters like that.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Mist_MD wrote:However,if you actually knew a thing or two about what the hell happened over there you would not throw around your propaganda around like you know our history
I do. I did A-level history on the rise and fall of the USSR. While you both exaggerate, rif is FAR closer to the truth.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Rifneno wrote:That normally just be incredibly stupid, but since you just got through ranting about America's past sins, it also shows what a double standard you have.  Thanks for being an endless source of unintentional comedy.
Same goes to you.I actually enjoyed your bitching about me in the chat.Laughable.
Or, to translate into non-propaganda, Stalin and Hitler were allies.  They had already divvied up Europe.  Stalin had no problem with Hitler's genocidal shenanigans.  The only reason they ended up fighting is because Hitler stabbed him in the back and invaded Soviet territory.
Well,he could have just charged into Germany to get his ass whooped.Even if the Soviets would have taken Germany,the "Allies" would easilly annihilate the soviet battered forced and might have actually reach Moskow themselves.Or he could have just have simply sat down and died,thereby letting anyone do whatever the hell they wanted with the Union.Add the fact that Germany was supposed the attack the USSR first,its actually a wonder that the nazis actually had the brains to get that fact (at least,for 2 years).So it was either the USSR does something or they would have gotten fucked.
Politics suck balls.
ITT: Idiot acts as if being Hitler's ally is the moral high ground.
Yeah,like Chambelaine and some american money bags.Nice hipocrisy and double standarts going on here,Ref.
Yeah, I'm sure the holocaust denialists use similar rants.
*facepalm*Nice job comparing idiots that deny a real war crime against humanity to a Third Reich/American propaganda myth.
P.S. the reason it relies on the belief that the red army was a bunch of raving drunken brutes is because the red army was nothing but a bunch of raving drunken brutes.
No.They were a ridicullously disciplined army,who had actual rules againts anti-civi bullshit.There was only one "cure" for rapists and marauders-the firing squad.Keep lying,Rif.
Irony, huh folks?
Not really,since you are the one that started this bullshit.
Quotes your allies?
They were never our allies.Merely a side in a territorial change agreenment.We never financed them or conspire against other countries.Which I can't say for your nation.
I'm almost twice your age, shit for brains.  Jesus, the cunt who has spent pages ranting about how he "knows the real history and not the propaganda" while denying history that the entire world sans Russia accepts is going to call me a know-it-all.
Laughable.Not only did you prove my point by calling the history you believe in the one "the entire world accepts",your only arguments are pathetic,childish ad hominems,country insults and so on.The fact that you are 32 years old doesn't mean anything if you act like an overgrown child.
Wow.  It's like someone went to the Fade and plucked out a Greater Hypocrite Demon.

Let me put it plain for you: I am not okay with scumbags putting brutal tyrants on a pedestal and screaming that incomprehensible atrocities never happened.I will not "agree to disagree" on matters like that.
Well,allow me to make one thing clear as well:I hate lying retards that think that their interpretation of history that they believe in is the motherfrakkin' law and who are willing to act like little retards to someone that challenges it.

At this point,I don't really give a damn if you "agree to disagree" or not.Your ridiculous amount of argumentless profanity and bullshit made me smile,but,in the end,it actually makes me feel sorry for you.If you had just let this crap die,this shitstorm would not have happened.

In any case,its obvious that you don't really give a fuck about a different opinion.And i'm plain tired of fighting this "flame war".I'm leaving.If you want to continue bitching-be my guest.

Goodbye.

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Mist_MD wrote:Yeah,like Chambelaine and some american money bags.Nice hipocrisy and double standarts going on here,Ref.
Chamberlain was never Hitler's ally. Not immediately going to war because the memory of the last huge war fresh in the mind doesn't make you an ally.

You insist everyone is lying or misinformed of the USSRs past, then go and lie or show misinformation about Britain.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Mist_MD wrote:Yeah,like Chambelaine and some american money bags.Nice hipocrisy and double standarts going on here,Ref.
Chamberlain was never Hitler's ally. Not immediately going to war because the memory of the last huge war fresh in the mind doesn't make you an ally.

You insist everyone is lying or misinformed of the USSRs past, then go and lie or show misinformation about Britain.
Yeah,sure,he wasn't Hitler's ally.I mean its not like he made the brit government agree to the annexation of the czech Sudetenland.The czech military would have stopped the nazi offensive dry (36 fully equipped divisions vs 37 nazi divisions) if Chamby wasn't in a buddy-buddy relationship with Dolfy.
"Of course not.We were not strong enough from a military point of view.The goal of Munich was to displace Russia from Europe,win time and finish the arming of Germany"-Wilhelm Keitel at Nuremberg when asked about would Germany attack the czech if they (czech) got the western support.

Yeah,not an ally,right?

Plus,if you guys wanted peace,then what the hell was that stunt in Palestine?

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 pm

It wasn't anything to do with being all buddy buddy. It was called 'appeasement' and was considered at the time the best way to prevent another war, which very few people wanted at the time.

Sure, with hindsight it was the wrong policy, but that doesn't change the motives behind it.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Same goes to you.I actually enjoyed your bitching about me in the chat.Laughable.
Bitching and mocking are two different things.

*facepalm*Nice job comparing idiots that deny a real war crime against humanity to a Third Reich/American propaganda myth.
Yeah, that's likely what the holocaust denialists say when they see douchebags like you deny the Rape of Berlin. Same thing, really.

No.They were a ridicullously disciplined army,who had actual rules againts anti-civi bullshit.There was only one "cure" for rapists and marauders-the firing squad.Keep lying,Rif.
"Understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle'" - Stalin

Yeah, the Soviet government sure did condemn it. /sarcasm

Laughable.Not only did you prove my point by calling the history you believe in the one "the entire world accepts",your only arguments are pathetic,childish ad hominems,country insults and so on.The fact that you are 32 years old doesn't mean anything if you act like an overgrown child.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#Controversy_in_Russia

Controversy in Russia. In RUSSIA. Not in the east, not in Europe, ect. Just in Russia. The filth who committed the crime are the only ones claiming it didn't happen as historians of the rest of the world say. Yeah, and OJ is still looking for the real killer.

Well,allow me to make one thing clear as well:I hate lying retards that think that their interpretation of history that they believe in is the motherfrakkin' law and who are willing to act like little retards to someone that challenges it.
When it's a part of history with some reasonable question, I'm fine with differing interprets. But you're just a miserable cunt who refuses to listen to the facts about his disgusting excuse for a homeland. With filth like you, it's no wonder Russia has the history it does.

In any case,its obvious that you don't really give a fuck about a different opinion.And i'm plain tired of fighting this "flame war".I'm leaving.If you want to continue bitching-be my guest.
Translation: I'm going to cry to the admins to lock the thread because ALL HAIL CENSORSHIP, USSR DID NOTHING WRONG COMRADES, WE CANNOT LET THE WESTERN LIES STAND IN OPEN THREAD!

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Rifneno wrote:Bitching and mocking are two different things.
Yeah,calling me and my country trash is mocking.Whatever...

Yeah, that's likely what the holocaust denialists say when they see douchebags like you deny the Rape of Berlin. Same thing, really.
Meh...
"Understand it if a soldier who has crossed thousands of kilometres through blood and fire and death has fun with a woman or takes some trifle'" - Stalin

Yeah, the Soviet government sure did condemn it. /sarcasm
"Officers and men of the Red Army! We are entering the country of the enemy... the remaining population in the liberated areas, regardless of whether they're German, Czech, or Polish, should not be subjected to violence. The perpetrators will be punished according to the laws of war. In the liberated territories, sexual relations with females are not allowed. Pepetrators of violence and rape will be shot."-Stalin's order on 19 January 1945.

That quote you used has as much credibility as Zhukov saying "Don't think about soldiers, Russia has many women and they will give birth to enough new ones" (a myth created by Kruschev back in the day).Go back to the lying board.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany#Controversy_in_Russia

Controversy in Russia. In RUSSIA. Not in the east, not in Europe, ect. Just in Russia. The filth who committed the crime are the only ones claiming it didn't happen as historians of the rest of the world say. Yeah, and OJ is still looking for the real killer.
Not much of a surprise considering the effort the west and their little bunch of misfits Gorbachev and Yeltsin put into destroying the Union and the russian people.The amount of idiots that rose during the insanity of the ninetees was just absurd.

And again you use this pathetic "rest of the world",even though your "rest of the world" consists only of Europe,the brits and the USA.This isn't funny anymore.Its just plain pathetic.
When it's a part of history with some reasonable question, I'm fine with differing interprets. But you're just a miserable cunt who refuses to listen to the facts about his disgusting excuse for a homeland. With filth like you, it's no wonder Russia has the history it does.
*laughs*Oh,you are such an interesting propaganda victim specimen,Rif.So pathetic,yet willing to jump into the flames just for the sake of it.
You see,your first mistake was that you (apparently) think that my country is Russia.Its actually Moldova (I even wrote that beneath my profile).Since it has been a part of the USSR,by insulting it you insulted every socialist republic in the Union.Now you went on a personal level,calling me "filth" and my country you probably never knew existed disgusting.Nice act of total stupidity,Rif.Fucking brilliant!
Translation: I'm going to cry to the admins to lock the thread because ALL HAIL CENSORSHIP, USSR DID NOTHING WRONG COMRADES, WE CANNOT LET THE WESTERN LIES STAND IN OPEN THREAD!
I appealed to Nor because I knew that you would pull this kind of shit and I had hoped he would prevent it.Its seems,however,that this forums intro should be changed a bit.

Give up,Rif.You have confirmed everything that I have said so far and,worst of all,proven yourself to be an overgrown child.

In fact,while I broke my word about leaving this thread once,rest assured,I won't make the same mistake again.

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Yeah,calling me and my country trash is mocking.Whatever...
Actually, if you'll recall, I was talking about your "western lies" remark. IIRC, I was sarcastically going on about how things like the moon landing and oranges being high in vitamin C were western lies. So yeah. Mocking.

"Officers and men of the Red Army! We are entering the country of the enemy... the remaining population in the liberated areas, regardless of whether they're German, Czech, or Polish, should not be subjected to violence. The perpetrators will be punished according to the laws of war. In the liberated territories, sexual relations with females are not allowed. Pepetrators of violence and rape will be shot."-Stalin's order on 19 January 1945.

That quote you used has as much credibility as Zhukov saying "Don't think about soldiers, Russia has many women and they will give birth to enough new ones" (a myth created by Kruschev back in the day).Go back to the lying board.
And that quote you used, while real, has no credibility because it wasn't a policy that was followed through.

Not much of a surprise considering the effort the west and their little bunch of misfits Gorbachev and Yeltsin put into destroying the Union and the russian people.The amount of idiots that rose during the insanity of the ninetees was just absurd.

And again you use this pathetic "rest of the world",even though your "rest of the world" consists only of Europe,the brits and the USA.This isn't funny anymore.Its just plain pathetic.
Yeah, it is pretty pathetic. I've seen a lot of stupid shit in my time on the Internet, but I've never seen someone so brainwashed by bullshit as you are. Although you did thoroughly prove the point of those earlier in the topic that were talking about how worryingly that Russian video game line was akin to indoctrinating propaganda. Because clearly, that machine is already in overdrive.

*laughs*Oh,you are such an interesting propaganda victim specimen,Rif.So pathetic,yet willing to jump into the flames just for the sake of it.
You see,your first mistake was that you (apparently) think that my country is Russia.Its actually Moldova (I even wrote that beneath my profile).Since it has been a part of the USSR,by insulting it you insulted every socialist republic in the Union.Now you went on a personal level,calling me "filth" and my country you probably never knew existed disgusting.Nice act of total stupidity,Rif.Fucking brilliant!
Good, I spit on the USSR. I spit on you. You disrespect the victims of the USSR's countless crimes by trying to deny they happened, and that's why I hold you in the highest contempt. You should be exiled to a Siberian "work camp" and used as slave labor until death takes mercy on you, like your monster of a hero Stalin did to millions others.

I appealed to Nor because I knew that you would pull this kind of shit and I had hoped he would prevent it.Its seems,however,that this forums intro should be changed a bit.

Give up,Rif.You have confirmed everything that I have said so far and,worst of all,proven yourself to be an overgrown child.

In fact,while I broke my word about leaving this thread once,rest assured,I won't make the same mistake again.
No, you cried to Nor because censoring things you don't agree with is the way if you and your second rate, third world homeland.

But yes, do go on with the flaming while crying about the flaming. It's the least pathetic and jawdroppingly stupid thing you're doing. Sadly, it really is.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

I hope this conversation is over now. While there was probably a 0.00000001% chance of anything positive coming out of this considering the subject, the chance dropped to 0 when it was turned into a personal attack. It doesn't matter how sure you are that you're right, what's the point of being right when all you do with it is try to make the other guy look stupid? You may succeed, you may not, but regardless you're going to make an enemy and far from persuading them of the truth, you're going to harden their position.

Rif, you're not talking to Mist like he's wrong. You're talking to him like he's guilty.

Super Saiyan Honey Badger wrote:
Good, I spit on the USSR. I spit on you. You disrespect the victims of the USSR's countless crimes by trying to deny they happened, and that's why I hold you in the highest contempt. You should be exiled to a Siberian "work camp" and used as slave labor until death takes mercy on you, like your monster of a hero Stalin did to millions others.
Maybe a little much? Look, it's not his fault (and I don't mean to sound patronizing here, I really don't) that he's at a point where he questions the version of history accepted by "the rest of the world". He's 17, and actually seems interested in history (imagine that). It's the fault of whoever has fed him a slanted version of events. There are 17 year olds in American schools who think the world is going to melt in a decade if we don't stop driving our cars. There's propaganda everywhere. It's a sad testimony to the state of the world. Try being persuasive rather than acerbic. It's the only way for the truth to win.

*falls off of soap box*

Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 am

Hey, I'm 17. Just... you know, throwing that out there.

banSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Norlond
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:53 am

Apologies for any offense taken. Wasn't trying to diminish the capacity of young adults. My only point was that the view of younger adults is often shaped by others to a greater degree than adults with additional experience. I think that's true generally, to the degree one's personality allows.

Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:54 am

Oh, I was supposed to lock this, wasn't I? Wanted to do it after dinner yesterday but then I was playing Civ and doing research on some stuff and forgot :P

Tell you what, I'm in a good mood today and also it's my last weekend before uni starts, which means I can't be bothered to with deal unpleasantries like this right now Wink
So why don't you guys try to write a coherent discussion text, supported by facts (links to websites) with this structure:

1. Title: A title is included only if the discussion does not form part of a more
   complex genre.

2. Introduction: The issue or problem of interest is introduced or discussed.
3. Arguments for and against of variety of views: List of supporting points;
   presenting the point in supporting the presented issue. It also consists of
   list of contrastive point; presenting other points which disagree to the
   supporting point.
4. Conclusion: The discussion usually ends with a summing up which may
   include a decision or recommendation.

If even after this you still disagree, fine, you can let the matter rest... and if you just continue to circle around and insult each other, imma just lock this, because then there's no point in discussing this any further. Good plan? Great plan. Go! Cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:59 am

BlueLogic wrote:I hope this conversation is over now.  While there was probably a 0.00000001% chance of anything positive coming out of this considering the subject, the chance dropped to 0 when it was turned into a personal attack.  It doesn't matter how sure you are that you're right, what's the point of being right when all you do with it is try to make the other guy look stupid?  You may succeed, you may not, but regardless you're going to make an enemy and far from persuading them of the truth, you're going to harden their position.
Welcome to the Internet? I'm not a fool that actually thinks he's going to convince a conspiracy nut that thinks the holocaust was a hoax that it was real. That's silly. Reasonable people don't even change their stances on reasonable stances because of Internet debates. Let alone crazy fucks on a crazy fuck stance.

Rif, you're not talking to Mist like he's wrong.  You're talking to him like he's guilty.
Because he is. I already explained this.

Maybe a little much?
No.

Look, it's not his fault (and I don't mean to sound patronizing here, I really don't) that he's at a point where he questions the version of history accepted by "the rest of the world".  He's 17, and actually seems interested in history (imagine that).  It's the fault of whoever has fed him a slanted version of events.  There are 17 year olds in American schools who think the world is going to melt in a decade if we don't stop driving our cars.  There's propaganda everywhere.  It's a sad testimony to the state of the world.  Try being persuasive rather than acerbic.  It's the only way for the truth to win.
First of all, as I said earlier in this post, the idea that you're going to change people's core beliefs by making a rational debate over the Internet is about as realistic as that world melting crap. Second of all, if you want to let him off the hook because you think he's too young to use his brain, be my guest. I'm sure as hell not going to follow suite though.

Norlond wrote:Oh, I was supposed to lock this, wasn't I? Wanted to do it after dinner yesterday but then I was playing Civ and doing research on some stuff and forgot :P
Let me tell you how that's going to go. First, I'm going to repost a much more venomous version. And I'm going to continue reposting until either threads stop being locked or I'm banned. Second, I'm going to bitch and scream about the "policies" to every mod and admin until either the thread is unlocked or I'm banned. You may be noticing a pattern here. It's the "I'd rather not have an account than see the place devolve into the kind of place where you can't have a thread about censorship without censorship happening because some cunt will come in, deny millions of rapes and deaths, and then cry to the admins to get the thread locked." Because frankly, that place sounds like shit to me. If you want to turn this into that place to appease some vile cocksucker who praises Stalin, I'm going to go down in flames. 'kay?

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:50 pm

BlueLogic wrote:
Rif, you're not talking to Mist like he's wrong.  You're talking to him like he's guilty.  
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santaya, Reason in Common Sense

He didn't personally commit any of those crimes, but denying or belittling them goes to a dark place fast .
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Oh,so now i'm apparently commiting crimes against humanity by denying that your pathetic little propaganda tool actually happened?LOL!You are very desperate,Rif.

Allow me to educate you on the facts concerning you "mass rape" tale:
No one is denying that rapes have happened (after all,its not like the germans pillaged,raped and burned their way through the USSR and that alot of soldiers would want justice(in any way) for their butchered families,burned homes or anything,right?Plus,you must not forget about the average asshole that just wants to kill,drink,rape and pillage).However,the insane number of "victims" you pulled out is exceeded to the point its just ridiculous.Adding to the points I posted earlier (which you waved off),there is also this order (which was a kind of "addon" to Stalin's order from January):
№ 11072
20 апреля 1945 г. 20.40
Ставка Верховного Главнокомандования приказывает:
1. Потребуйте изменить отношение к немцам как к военнопленным, так и к гражданским. Обращаться с немцами лучше. Жесткое обращение с немцами вызывает у них боязнь и заставляет их упорно сопротивляться, не сдаваясь в плен. Гражданское население, опасаясь мести, организуется в банды. Такое положение нам невыгодно. Более гуманное отношение к немцам облегчит нам ведение боевых действий на их территории и, несомненно, снизит упорство немцев в обороне.
2. В районах Германии к западу от линии устье реки Одер, Фюрстенберг, далее река Нейсе (западнее) создавать немецкие администрации, а в городах ставить бургомистров — немцев.
Рядовых членов национал-социалистической партии, если они лояльно относятся к Красной Армии, не трогать, а задерживать только лидеров, если они не успели удрать.
3. Улучшение отношения к немцам не должно приводить к снижению бдительности и панибратству с немцами.
Ставка Верховного Главнокомандования
И. Сталин
Антонов
Translate it yourself.

4148 and a bigger number of troopers were court marshaled for rape and looting.A lot of them got the eternal treatment from the NKVD (they were in charge of taking out this kind of trash).On top of this,the USSR was the only nation that issued strict order against rapists,marauders and other bastards.
There are also eyewitness and military reports on bastards getting shot and about other insanity going on.For instance a soldier named Leonid Rabichev recounts a mass rape.However,he also stated that "on the second day on marshall Konev's orders 40 officers and soldiers were executed before the line,and were no more rape or murder of civillians in Silesia since".
There was also this little piece from Stalin's order №55,issued way back in 1942:
The foreign Press sometimes carries such twaddle as that the Red Army pursues the aim of exterminating the German people and destroying the German state. This, of course, is a stupid lie, and a senseless slander against the Red Army. The Red Army has not and cannot have such idiotic aims. The Red Army’s aim is to drive the German occupants from our country and liberate Soviet soil from the German-fascist invaders. It is very likely that the war for the liberation of Soviet soil will lead to the exile or destruction of Hitler’s clique. We would welcome such an outcome. But it would be ludicrous to identify Hitler’s clique with the German people, with the German state. The experience of history indicates that Hitlers come and go, but the German people and the German state remain.
Also,let me remind you that the stories of "soviet atrocities" came from Goebbels.His assistant,Werner Naumann,confessed:
Our propaganda as to what the Russians are like, as to what the population can expect from them in Berlin, has been so successful that we have reduced the Berliners to a state of sheer terror.
By the end of 1944,he was singing a different tune:
We have overdone it-our propaganda has ricocheted against us.
Basically,the germans were psychologically prepared to believe anything said about the Red Army.A bunch of civilians who were scared shitless by their fatherland propaganda will say and believe in insane things.

Just for your pleasure,here are some reports from the front,after order №11072 came into effect.
From the report of the military prosecutor of the First Belorussian front to the military council of the front on the execution of the Directives of the Supreme Command about the change of attitude towards the german population:
On the 25th of April,in the city of Falkensee,the second-in-command of the 1st battery of the technical section of the 334th Guard Heavy Self-Propelled artillery regiment,first lieutenant Enchivatov,who,while being drunk,went through the homes and was raping women.
Enchivatov is under arrest,the investigation of the case is complete and is transferred for hearing to the military tribunal.
Red army soldiers from the outpost of the 157th separate border regiment Ivanov and Mahankov,while being drunk,entered a german house in the city of Fronau.There,Mahankov violated the sick german Lizelet Lyure.On 22nd of April c.y.,she was raped by a squad of our soldiers,after which she had poisoned her son of a year and a half,her mother and tried to poison herself but was saved.In a state of sickness was she was raped by Mahankov.At that time,Ivanov raped the german Kirhenvits.
Ivanov and Mahankov are under arrest,the investigation of the case is complete and is transferred for hearing to the military tribunal.
On 22 of April,in the populated area of Shenerlinde,gun commander of the 695th artillery regiment of the 185th rifle division,petty officer Dorohin,while being drunk,raped a 15-year old girl in front of her parents,while theatening them with a gun.
Dorohin is under arrest and is given to the military tribunal.
On 25 of April,2nd staff officer of operational department of the staff of 79th Rifle Corps,lietenant Kursakov attempted to rape an elderly german in the presence of her husband and kids.
A criminal case is instituted against Kursakov.
A fact that deserves attention:when I was in the 3rd Shock Army,it was reported that the commander of the 85th tank regiment Chistyakov,in a drunken state,led german women to himself,raped them,and when soldiers got attracted by the screams of a german and tried to enter the house where Chistyakov was,he gave the order to turn around a self-propelled unit and opened fire,killing 5 people and wounding 6 of our soldiers.
Military prosecutor of the 1st Belorussian Front major-general of justice L.Yacenin.

Plus,if there were indeed "millions of rapes" then why the hell do people like you resort to propaganda and a few dozen actual witnesses of actual rapes?Where are these,so-called,millions?With this amount of victims,the stories about the mass rapes would have been,literally,seen and heard all around,as the victims would not be silent on something like this!

Conclusion:The evidence speaks for itself.Yes,rapes did happen,however rapists were severely punished(alot lot of them were executed).There is no indication that the rapes were on a massive scale and the numbers are exagerated,as it was,quite simply,impossible for the soviet soldiers to rape so many females under these circumstances (a hard discipline and harsh military laws do wonders).Not only that,but if there were indeed "millions" of rape victims,why did no one of the 18-21 million germans left in Soviet territory report or saw or notice anything?Surely everyone would have known about it if it really happened.There would be riots,revolts,that kind of thing.It would have been the news of the entire region.
Stalin knew the consequences of dishonorable actions like this and did everything in his power to quell them.
Add the inconsistencies with "aleged reports",where the soviet troopers were supposed to be "asian" (which is bullshit,since most of the Red Army were european-looking),the belief that at least every 6th female german got raped (which is ,again,bullshit due to the above point) and a few other "statistics","reports" and things like that makes this myth feel like a "Seival's rant".

TL;DR:This Fascist/Western myth is full of crap because it is,quite simply,illogical and doesn't hold under any normal scrutiny.

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:40 pm

If I want to hear pages of idiot rants about headcanon of real atrocities, I'll google "9/11 theories."

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Rifneno wrote:If I want to hear pages of idiot rants about headcanon of real atrocities, I'll google "9/11 theories."
A simple wave off.No arguments or evidence or anything.Ok.Have it your way.

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Mist_MD wrote:
Rifneno wrote:If I want to hear pages of idiot rants about headcanon of real atrocities, I'll google "9/11 theories."
Of course.  All evidence of any wrongdoing by the troglodyte Soviet army or Stalin is handwaved as "western propaganda".  I'm not going to bother dissecting your love letter to rape so you can stick your head in the sand some more.  Although the sand would be a lot better than where you currently keep your head.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Rifneno wrote:
Mist_MD wrote:
Of course.  All evidence of any wrongdoing by the troglodyte Soviet army or Stalin is handwaved as "western propaganda".  I'm not going to bother dissecting your love letter to rape so you can stick your head in the sand some more.  Although the sand would be a lot better than where you currently keep your head.
*laughs*Oh,Rif.You are such a "comedy generator".Come on!Insult some more!Be a "Seival-class" little kid!I'm actually enjoing this!

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:58 pm

I know people that reenact WW2 Soveit Red Army. They do it because they love history. They consider themselves trying to educate people on it, so they take it seriously and do their best to know their shit in-and-out. They complain about how the WW2 Soviet Army is depicted in Western movies like Enemy at the Gates.

Not a single one of them would agree with Mist.

What I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Hrothdane/library
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Hrothdane wrote:I know people that reenact WW2 Soveit Red Army. They do it because they love history. They consider themselves trying to educate people on it, so they take it seriously and do their best to know their shit in-and-out. They complain about how the WW2 Soviet Army is depicted in Western movies like Enemy at the Gates.

Not a single one of them would agree with Mist.
The funny thing is that it was Rif that started this bullshit by acting like a total p.o.s. just for the sake of it.I have yet to receive a legit response that wasn't based on "arguments" like "trash from a trash country","cocksucker" or anything of this caliber.So I responded to the best of my abilities.

And,well,since no one gives a flying hell about the facts I pointed out...yeah,I commited a crime against humanity.Laughable.

And you seem to point that by writing about how I will "educate" about the "mass rape" crap,I acted like a know-it-all retard.I initially thought to write "explain" but I decided it would be an interesting joke if I write "educate".Sucks to be me for forgeting about the power of a good old re·phrase,right?

Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top