Russia continues to suck

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Russia continues to suck

Post by BansheeOwnage on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 am

BlueLogic wrote:Apologies for any offense taken.  Wasn't trying to diminish the capacity of young adults.  My only point was that the view of younger adults is often shaped by others to a greater degree than adults with additional experience.  I think that's true generally, to the degree one's personality allows.
Oh, yeah I wasn't really offended. Thanks.

Top! Banshee Sunglasses

banSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Norlond
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 am

Can I say for the record that I am actually enjoying reading this? Do I have problems?

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:14 pm

IronicParticle wrote:Can I say for the record that I am actually enjoying reading this? Do I have problems?
Not at all.  Several people in chat have said they're enjoying this thread.  Even some people that typically don't care for me or my overaggressive antics are getting a kick out of it.  Apparently a guy defending one of the most evil tyrants to ever rule men is a heel we can all bond against.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Rifneno wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:Can I say for the record that I am actually enjoying reading this? Do I have problems?
Not at all.  Several people in chat have said they're enjoying this thread.  Even some people that typically don't care for me or my overaggressive antics are getting a kick out of it.  Apparently a guy defending one of the most evil tyrants to ever rule men is a heel we can all bond against.
Pfft, aside from it just being a spectacle to see in it's own right. I love how, things escalated so fast. Plus... angry honey badger antics.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/lex0r
"I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics, that no energy in the universe is created and none is destroyed. Every bit of energy inside us, every particle will go on to be a part of something else. And every part of us now was once a part of some other thing."
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 pm

lex0r11 wrote:

What I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Hrothdane/library
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:48 pm

RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 pm

That should do it:

Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:15 am

This really creeps me out:

What I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Hrothdane/library
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:34 am

Stalin: "Harbinger?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 am

Last time I heard of this "mass rape" commited by the russians, it was in a history book and known as NAZI propaganda to fuel the Volkssturm ...
And I grew up in western germany - you know - the "america is good" side of the country during the cold war ;)

I'm not defending Stalin here, but if you call people names and mark them as idiots, make sure you pick a topic not based on some propaganda.

Yes, there were war crimes, but no side did get out of this war without commiting at least one.

Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by Mist_MD on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

Rifneno wrote:
1 февраля 1954 г.
Секретарю ЦК КПСС товарищу Хрущеву Н.С.
В связи с поступающими в ЦК КПСС сигналами от ряда лиц о незаконном осуждении за контрреволюционные преступления в прошлые годы Коллегией ОГПУ, тройками НКВД, Особым совещанием, Военной коллегией, судами и военными трибуналами и в соответствии с вашим указанием о необходимости пересмотреть дела на лиц, осужденных за контрреволюционные преступления и ныне содержащихся в лагерях и тюрьмах, докладываем: за время с 1921 года по настоящее время за контрреволюционные преступления было осуждено 3.777.380 человек, в том числе к ВМН - 642.980 человек, к содержанию в лагерях и тюрьмах на срок от 25 лет и ниже - 2.369.220, в ссылку и высылку - 765.180 человек.

Из общего количества осужденных, ориентировочно, осуждено: 2.900.000 человек - Коллегией ОГПУ, тройками НКВД и Особым совещанием и 877.000 человек - судами, военными трибуналами, Спецколлегией и Военной коллегией.

… Следует отметить, что созданным на основании Постановления ЦИК и СНК СССР от 5 ноября 1934 года Особым совещанием при НКВД СССР, которое просуществовало до 1 сентября 1953 года, было осуждено 442.531 человек, в том числе к ВМН - 10.101 человек, к лишению свободы - 360.921 человек, к ссылке и высылке (в пределах страны) - 57.539 человек и к другим мерам наказания (зачет времени нахождения под стражей, высылка за границу, принудительное лечение) - 3.970 человек …
Генеральный прокурор Р.Руденко
Министр внутренних дел С.Круглов
Министр юстиции К.Горшенин
Add the complete lack of any mass grave,eyewitnesses (yeah,20 million dead.the nazies could not kill a hundred without it being discovered.and yet not a soul has seen any of this happen.But hey,fuck logic,right?THE WEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!),documents and the fact that this myth is the result of the word of mouth...yeah,seems legit.

Like this guy?

Yeah,"comrades that fight for russian freedom".

God,your making this a bit too easy,Rif.Then again,I could expect nothing less from an overgrown child.

RavenEyry wrote:
Which one?The so-called "holodomor",the NKVD stupidity (which got fixed by non other than Stalin himself by putting 2 People's Commisars of Internal Affairs against the wall),or maybe Solzhenitsyns tale about a "100 million repressed by Stalin"?
hukbum wrote:Last time I heard of this "mass rape" commited by the russians, it was in a history book and known as NAZI propaganda to fuel the Volkssturm ...
And I grew up in western germany - you know - the "america is good" side of the country during the cold war ;)

I'm not defending Stalin here, but if you call people names and mark them as idiots, make sure you pick a topic not based on some propaganda.

Yes, there were war crimes, but no side did get out of this war without commiting at least one.
Thank God at least someone here understands the simple truths of war and can confirm that the "mass rape" crap was the brainchild of Goebbels (a western german of all people!No offense meant,of course.Its just...wow).Sadly,the Cold War propaganda and its victims give zero damn about it.

Hell,I would have returned to this topic.However,when little punks start to rage out against you,your country,your ancestors,and the very fact of your existence,well...lets just say sometimes its a persons duty to put idiots in their place.

"Loyalty until death!Strength in unity!"-motto of the Terran Republic
Mist_MD
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:54 am

Mist_MD wrote:Thank God at least someone here understands the simple truths of war and can confirm that the "mass rape" crap was the brainchild of Goebbels (a western german of all people!No offense meant,of course.Its just...wow).Sadly,the Cold War propaganda and its victims give zero damn about it.

Hell,I would have returned to this topic.However,when little punks start to rage out against you,your country,your ancestors,and the very fact of your existence,well...lets just say sometimes its a persons duty to put idiots in their place.
Maybe I missed the point, sorry if it flew over my head... but if it's propaganda... what does it's purpose serve? To slander Stalin? I'm sorry to say, but he's already just 100% unacceptable filth. I'm normally not this, blunt. But it's fuckin stalin. Why the hell did they need to slander Stalin exactly? Why do they need to tell everyone even to this date that the mass rapes were a thing?

Our government has a knack of only lying when it needs to, the government has admitted to some pretty serious stuff and nobody thinks anything other than we raped and pillaged the Indians. They're pretty upfront about the shit they do actually, to be honest. Except for when it's a threat to them.

What would the consequences be, if all these people you claim are brainwashed... knew the truth? As much as I know this country I live in is corrupt, I know they don't do it without a motive and you're claiming this is ongoing propaganda.

Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 am

Just a fair warning, I'm probably way out of my league here. It just smells fishy to me.

Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

Just something I want to clear up:
with "Yes, there were war crimes, but no side did get out of this war without commiting at least one." I didin't want to downplay or compare german warcrimes to any other party involved. They are still on a whole other level.

Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:49 am

hukbum wrote:Last time I heard of this "mass rape" commited by the russians, it was in a history book and known as NAZI propaganda to fuel the Volkssturm ...

"I don't know anything about history" isn't really the best defense, but it still beats Mist's "the other guy wanted to the country into a desert with WHITE NIGGERS!" defense.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 pm

+1

Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:44 pm

This is directed at no one in particular.  I spent some hours attempting to gather historical evidence describing the situation in Berlin and those areas to the East at the time of Germany's defeat.  It never occurred to me how difficult it would be to obtain something I consider trustworthy (it seems the internet is less useful for obtaining historical accounts of events than opinion on the same).  

Perhaps the most persuasive description of events (as they relate to the current discussion) I could find is "A Woman in Berlin".  It is a diary written by a woman who lived through the fall of Berlin and experienced the aftermath first hand. After reading several reviews from University faculty attesting to its authenticity (it was published Anonymously), and reading the forward by Antony Beevor (a historian who wrote "Berlin, the Downfall 1945"), it appears to be quite authentic indeed for reasons described within the introduction itself.  I would recommend reading the introduction as I did.  It's a fascinating and rather sobering look into the experience of people about to witness the end of life as they'd known it.  I've not read beyond the introduction.  I don't really have it in me to dive that deep right now.  Researching this whole topic has put me in a rather dark frame of mind.

Here is the link to docsHut that provides an embedded PDF version of the book:
http://www.docshut.com/iniusv/a-woman-in-berlin.html

For a more general view of the battle of Berlin, and the conclusion of that portion of the war, I found Beevor's "Berlin, the Downfall" and interesting read (though I admit I skimmed for obvious reasons).  Here is the link to the docsHut page:
http://www.docshut.com/mvwii/beevor-antony-berlin-the-downfall-1945.html

Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelcan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 pm

The only reason we can't put a definitive number on the millions that died from Stalin is because his holocaust wasn't intentional, millions starved under his rule buy I don't think you cana rgue he wanted that, he just didn't care.

The Nazis took meticulous records of their campaigns.  They wrote down how many they killed, where, etc... the Soviets were not so diligent in their records.  We know millions died in famines, thousands were sent to gulags, the whole fucking population of Chechnya was deported to Siberia for a decade or so..  The Red Army used mustard gas against the Chinese in the 30's, Katyn, rape of berlin, the reprisals against the Cossacks, treatment of minority groups in Cold War Eastern Europe.

You want to chalk the atrocities committed by the Soviets to western propaganda? You are a moron then.  was some of it inflated for hype, perhaps, but it does not change the facts.  Stalin was a brutal dictator whose campaigns of violence and oppression outshine even Hitler and Mao Zedung.

I recommend you read this article, this was a war crime committed by the Soviets with documentation going all the way up to Stalin, his signature on the dotted line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

When the fucking Nazis call you out for being brutal you know something is seriously messed up
Steelcan
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelcan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:55 pm

"In 1989 Soviet scholars revealed that Joseph Stalin had indeed ordered the massacre, and in 1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted that the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky."

Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey, what's going on in h...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

No!  Don't go that way, Max!  Soviets are massacring people over there!  (And over there, and over there, and over there...)

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Still suck? When has Russia not sucked?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top