Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future DLCs

+10
dorktainian
demersel
ElSuperGecko
Cecilia L
magnetite
CSSteele
DoomsdayDevice
Ghost Of Kesak11
Rifneno
Allynna
14 posters

Go down

Future DLCs Empty Future DLCs

Post by Allynna Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 am

So... what do we know for sure about whats next? I heard that Seth Green is recording dialogues. That's interesting because I think that this is the first time BioWare pulls him back for DLC. Raphael Sbarge is recording too so maybe that means Liara, Garrus, Ashley and Tali will be there too.
Eight writers are involved. "All hands on deck" and "High potential for tears"...

I am trying really hard but I cant lie to myself, I am holding my breath. Again.
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Future DLCs Empty Re: Future DLCs

Post by Rifneno Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 am

Allynna wrote:So... what do we know for sure about whats next? I heard that Seth Green is recording dialogues. That's interesting because I think that this is the first time BioWare pulls him back for DLC. Raphael Sbarge is recording too so maybe that means Liara, Garrus, Ashley and Tali will be there too.
Eight writers are involved. "All hands on deck" and "High potential for tears"...

I am trying really hard but I cant lie to myself, I am holding my breath. Again.

Yeah, I think we all are. There's also the fact that all the other DLCs they leaked us some story info so we knew what was coming. This time, it's a total mystery.

Great avatar BTW.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:24 am

I guess we don't know ETA too. Many people wanted a romance DLC, soon is Valentines day, but I think the chances are low for that one. I will be happy if someday they add more straight options for Femshep, but now we have bigger problems :D

Also in two months it will be an year since ME3 was released so... maybe we will have our epic ending... Rolling Eyes I remember when Mike Gamble said that "if we knew blahblahblah" we would keep our ME3 copies forever... I am still waiting. I mean I liked Leviathan but thats it...
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am

Yeah. Im trying not to get overly excited about it just in case but it is hard to do with the quotes that make it seem its going to be great. Hope it will be about the ending.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 am

There is suspiciously little leakage for whatever is coming next.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:30 am

Yeah, that's ... surprising really. Everything else has been so ... unsecured.
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:57 am

Allynna wrote:So... what do we know for sure about whats next? I heard that Seth Green is recording dialogues. That's interesting because I think that this is the first time BioWare pulls him back for DLC. Raphael Sbarge is recording too so maybe that means Liara, Garrus, Ashley and Tali will be there too.

Leviathan had roughly 3-4 writers if I recall (replay the ending, wait for credits, and double check, but I'm sure it was 3-4). I don't think they'd need to have everyone on deck for a simple romance DLC or a minor DLC. This is probably going to be something big.
magnetite
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia L Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

Hold on to our saves forever, yes. And then there is the line about choose carefully who to bring for the final part on the London mission and don't forget about Samara advising Shepard to take time to asess the strengths and weaknesses of the fleets. Also, engine.er Adams talking about why they need those new gadget-thingys

I really was expecting a suicide mission styled endgame but with the whole fleet, having to sacrifice part of the fleet and some of my crew.

Cecilia L
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 am

All the ME3 writers, all the ME3 composers working on a ME3 DLC. We don't know yet if it's the next single player DLC they're working on, or one for further down the road.

I'm hoping for a Dragon Age: Awakening style expansion (preferably with that exact same sub-title :) but then again I'm an optimist.

There's suggestions that another multiplayer DLC may be coming soon as well.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am

So we've had a blue DLC and a red DLC.... is the next one green DLC?
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 am

oh dear god not a synthesis DLC? plz......god.......no!!!
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm

demersel wrote:So we've had a blue DLC and a red DLC.... is the next one green DLC?

Are you talking about Leviathan and Omega. Why red and blue?
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaidan Fan Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:55 pm

dork wrote:oh dear god not a synthesis DLC? plz......god.......no!!!

If that were to be the case I would never buy it. It would be the only ME story type DLC I haven't purchased. I don't like synthesis at all No

Edited to say unless it shows how awful that choice is! 8)
Kaidan Fan
Kaidan Fan
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by solidsnake78 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Allynna wrote:
demersel wrote:So we've had a blue DLC and a red DLC.... is the next one green DLC?

Maybe because Leviathans control stuff and you blow shit up in Omega? Cool
solidsnake78
solidsnake78
Combat Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm

solidsnake78 wrote:
Allynna wrote:

Maybe because Leviathans control stuff and you blow shit up in Omega? Cool

And Omega in general has a red color scheme and Leviathan ends on a mostly water planet with you even heading into the waves Joyful
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Yeah Leviathans control stuff but it felt more like BioWare were trying to push Synthesis forward... I dont think that Control and Destroy works fine with Leviathans (in the literal interpretation). I mean Destroy is now the worse option... Rolling Eyes At least in Control Reaper-Shepard will try to save us.
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by paxxton Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Hmm. Interesting comparison. Thrilled to see such a DLC. High potential for futuristic tech.

paxxton
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 am

Actually wow, yes, the next DLC is going to be Green.

Blue had Leviathans as helpful, but conflicting and dangerous. AKA Control. There were interesting story details, but covered with justifications.

Red had Omega as rash and passionate, but necessary and victorious. AKA Destroy. There were some interesting IT story details, but it was almost all thematic, unlike Leviathan.

Green (aka Citadel DLC?) looks to be much more mysterious, and hopefully answer what we've been looking for, while not making it totally obvious. The DLC may hopefully bolster IT in a HUGE way, while still not 100% confirming it, but enough for any ITer, is how I'm going to think about it.

And then either final DLC for summer (?), or expansion (eh we'll see), or just ME4 for 2014-2015.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down