The EA hate thread.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The EA hate thread.

Post by TurianRebel212 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 pm

So with the influx of EA scrubbage and overall weak sauce of EA, this time in the form of BF4. I have decided to open a thread solely directed at how weak and lame EA is. 

I'll get things started. So after 3 in a half hours of "server updates and game stability maintenance for BF4 on all platforms" this is what I get when trying to go to battlelog. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/gate/

"we are aware of the login issues, and are currently working to resolve this ASAP". 

So after 3 in a half hours. Thats about 210 minutes, now they've re-broken the already broken game.... EA, I luv u so much. 

Embrace the suck.

and..... more EA policy about making everything like battlefield. everything. 

Good times....

and basically this-

From the bottom of my entitled, 'vocal minority' heart. 

Fuck you EA. Fuck you.

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Re: The EA hate thread.

Post by dorktainian on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:01 pm

There's more...... There's always more. 

"Levolution"... Sure. 

I'm a bit of a head CASE-

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Glad to see others notice the Battlefield Tactic.

While 'ME4' might have more 'exploration', it'll probably be because they're adding more open areas and vehicles to MP (moar Battlefield!) and therefore can transfer those features to more focused SP maps and levels.

Which really is pretty neat, but it also means that we're probably never going to get a more 'down to earth' Mass Effect game again (like ME1 felt like). There will always be come giant battles and pew pewing and rockets and shit everywhere, except in specific smaller dramatic areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 pm

PhilosoRaptor even wonders how the rEApers keep stEAling from customer and are complete scrubs and yet, make billions of revenue every year..... I r confused. 

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:57 pm

-The base games are at least fun enough for a purchase, even if everything surrounding them can be a mess
-Huge marketing budgets to make people, especially more casual and young gamers, forget or not know how much they can suck at stuff
-Buying dev studios and franchises, giving them a game or two which may still be great or have great sales, then decline

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh yeah I agree. BF4 is an awesome game that is a staggering achievement..... 

You know, when you can play it that is.

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 am

TurianRebel212 wrote:

Dont get me wrong, I hate EA as much as the next guy but "OMG SHEPARD HAS A LEFT FOREARM AND SO DOES THE GUY FROM BATTLEFIELD!" is not a compelling reason to do so.

Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 am

there are plenty of reasons to do so. knowingly releasing games before they are finished (BF4) (ME3) ripping DLC right out the game just before release (ME3), absorbing great software companies (Bioware),.

What happened to buying a piece of software in a complete working state?

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:50 am

There is a big patch for BF4 today so..... 

We'll see how bad they fuck it up, lulz. 

And just because I can here's this 

Oh and BTW, guess what?? There's another 4th wall break, lulz. 

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 pm

dorktainian wrote:
Haha, back on BSN I made a thread how ME3's ending was a rip off of Return of the Jedi. Haha. 

More. MOAR!!!

And BF4 is still shit, lol. 

BugaField 4. Epic troll is epic. DICE and EA epic troll is obviously epic is epic. 

Dammit EA, y u suck so hard. New patch hasn't' fixed netcode and I still can't squad up with friends holly fuck!!

EA!!!!! Damn you! Damn you all to hell. What I'm too do with my day??? Workout, socialize, read a book. That is for scrubs. Damn you EA. Damn you.

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:26 pm

1. OMG, Shepard and that soldier both stand upright? MAH GAWD!
2. Victims of EA? Okay, no. EA is the second worst gaming company ever, because Mythic was the worst.
3. You think that little frontal laser is Harby's main weapon? Gee, I would've assumed it was the spinal-mounted magnetohydrodynamics lava cannon. Silly me, I guess.

I hate EA as much as the next guy, but this thread... =/

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Um, Turian, I hate to rain on your hate parade, but the "loses 150 bullets" when reloading a partially empty mag is a gameplay feature, not a bug.  See, in the old days before Battlefield: Bad Company and the shift in focus to console players, Battlefield players actually had MAGAZINES instead of bullets, so when you reloaded, you lost the WHOLE MAGAZINE, just like in real life.  They brought that back in BF4, hence that business with losing the whole partially depleted mag.  I can confirm that it's not a bug, it's a feature.

Best emoticon ever.  Of all time: Dwail\'s Garrus 

Decision Chamber Hallucination Theory
RWBY/KS Crossover
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Byne wrote:
Dont get me wrong, I hate EA as much as the next guy but "OMG SHEPARD HAS A LEFT FOREARM AND SO DOES THE GUY FROM BATTLEFIELD!" is not a compelling reason to do so.
About 90% of games with guns in have cover art of a stern guy walking towards the camera.

Like how many film posters are floating heads gazing vacantly off camera.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:28 pm

It is a bug, it is a hardcore game mode mechanic. In normal mode you are not suppose to lose ammo. It was a gltich in the "beta" and it has carried over from the beta into the main game because EA and Dice didn't quality test their product enough because EA wants their billion dollar shooter released to compete with the other billion dollar shooter (COD). No matter what. Do you think BF4 is ready and clean or something? Um maybe in your world it is but it's one of the worst launches in the history or the series, xfactor, levelcap, threatty and so on, all the major BF players are saying the same thing. 

Dwailing y u so scrub. 

I'm pretty sure I've been playing Battlefield since back when you were in grade school. 

I know what I speak. 

The magazine bug is a normal mechanic in hardcore. It is a bug in normal. 

Pretty simple really. 

And this is an EA hate thread. If you don't like the thread and luv you some EA cock up your ass then that's cool. 

But........ The hate must continue!!!

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm

TurianRebel212 wrote:It is a bug, it is a hardcore game mode mechanic. In normal mode you are not suppose to lose ammo. It was a gltich in the "beta" and it has carried over from the beta into the main game because EA and Dice didn't quality test their product enough because EA wants their billion dollar shooter released to compete with the other billion dollar shooter (COD). No matter what. Do you think BF4 is ready and clean or something? Um maybe in your world it is but it's one of the worst launches in the history or the series, xfactor, levelcap, threatty and so on, all the major BF players are saying the same thing. 

Dwailing y u so scrub. 

I'm pretty sure I've been playing Battlefield since back when you were in grade school. 

I know what I speak. 

The magazine bug is a normal mechanic in hardcore. It is a bug in normal. 

Pretty simple really. 

And this is an EA hate thread. If you don't like the thread and luv you some EA cock up your ass then that's cool. 

But........ The hate must continue!!!

In what universe did I claim that it was a bug free game?  Seriously?  I NEVER said that.  Battlefield 4 is packed with bugs and glitches, there's no doubt about that.  I didn't realize that it was a bug, and you didn't have to be such an ass about explaining that it is.  I was calm and polite with my explanation, I would appreciate the same in return.  I'm no fan of EA, but it seems like you're working under the assumption that anyone who isn't frothing at the mouth with rage about EA likes them, and should therefore be scorned and insulted.  I hate that mentality.  Go ahead, rage about EA.  I wouldn't stop you even if I could, but don't let that rage spill over to everyone else.

Best emoticon ever.  Of all time: Dwail\'s Garrus 

Decision Chamber Hallucination Theory
RWBY/KS Crossover
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Dwailing wrote:In what universe did I claim that it was a bug free game?  Seriously?  I NEVER said that.  Battlefield 4 is packed with bugs and glitches, there's no doubt about that.  I didn't realize that it was a bug, and you didn't have to be such an ass about explaining that it is.  I was calm and polite with my explanation, I would appreciate the same in return.  I'm no fan of EA, but it seems like you're working under the assumption that anyone who isn't frothing at the mouth with rage about EA likes them, and should therefore be scorned and insulted.  I hate that mentality.  Go ahead, rage about EA.  I wouldn't stop you even if I could, but don't let that rage spill over to everyone else.
In what universe did he say you claimed it was a bug free game? You came in all "I can confirm it's not a bug" without know what the fuck you're talking about. You deserved the snark. It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass.

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Dwailing, sorry if I hurt feelings. But this an EA hate thread bro. Not really suppose to be taken too seriously, and no one is forcing you to view it or post on it. It is a free country and free forum. So... Yeah. Don't really know what else to say. 

Thread was created and put in random cause I didn't want to hijack IT thread with EA scrubness. It's just a place to post all the weak shit EA does, that's all. 

I have gotten to play 5 matches in BF before it booted me to main menu. So there's that... But still. EA still scrub. I still don't get why EA can't figure out servers to their biggest and most prolific IP, but I guess.......

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Rifneno wrote:1. OMG, Shepard and that soldier both stand upright? MAH GAWD!
2. Victims of EA? Okay, no. EA is the second worst gaming company ever, because Mythic was the worst.
3. You think that little frontal laser is Harby's main weapon? Gee, I would've assumed it was the spinal-mounted magnetohydrodynamics lava cannon. Silly me, I guess.

It's pretty obvious that EA is trying to try in all properties under the 'EA Umbrella', in gameplay, art design, and public relations and marketing strategies. Yes, this includes adding a red omniblade so that showing Shepard standing upright will look more like the Battlefield cover soldier.

Things like a Battlefield 'character' in ME3 MP, were it can be taken as purely BF promotional, but actually sits there to tell ME3 players: Buy Battlefield! It's like this, but better and more in the 'real world' setting! EA is just cross-promoting its game properties in whatever way they can get away with.

Many have argued that it already harmed Mass Effect beyond redemption, but I'll gladly give them ME4 if it has the stuff I want and then some. I have my stupid mental checklist though... and I don't think they'll cover each of those requirements :P

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:56 pm

SwobyJ wrote:
Rifneno wrote:1. OMG, Shepard and that soldier both stand upright? MAH GAWD!

It's pretty obvious that EA is trying to try in all properties under the 'EA Umbrella', in gameplay, art design, and public relations and marketing strategies. Yes, this includes adding a red omniblade so that showing Shepard standing upright will look more like the Battlefield cover soldier.

Things like a Battlefield 'character' in ME3 MP, were it can be taken as purely BF promotional, but actually sits there to tell ME3 players: Buy Battlefield! It's like this, but better and more in the 'real world' setting! EA is just cross-promoting its game properties in whatever way they can get away with.

Many have argued that it already harmed Mass Effect beyond redemption, but I'll gladly give them ME4 if it has the stuff I want and then some. I have my stupid mental checklist though... and I don't think they'll cover each of those requirements :P
Also, the N7 dog tags in BF3.... Yeah. EA is all about da money. 

But with all that money they still can't server right.................

It's getting out of hand with BF4, the game is over 2 weeks old... The server thing I can understand for maybe a couple day's, but this.... This is so fucked.

Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top