Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

+10
CSSteele
Hanako Ikezawa
DSharrah
Rifneno
ericformans_sisterisdead
Byne
Maximus
symbowles
Dwailing
BRAVO543211
14 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 6 Empty Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu May 01, 2014 5:07 am

SwobyJ wrote:
They better not.  Fuck Ward.  He's murdered way too many innocent people to be redeemed.  He needs to suffer and die.

I agree. He has four paths to me (unless they surprise us in a good way):

1)Die. Just die.

2)Live. But be a big enemy threat, go completely off the rails. There's that theory that he's Taskmaster or something?

3)Die. But do so in a sacrificial way, yet knowing how much of an idiot he is. No heroic music. No 'I love you Skye', or at least her accepting it. No actual redemption. Just 'Fuck I was dumb to follow HYDRA and kill so many just for a mission' and get all depressed and effectively suicide himself at a good time. And our AGENTS better not think fondly of him afterward.

4)Let's brainwash him too! Wooo replacing memories!

But I lean more towards #1, maybe #2. #3 could very well be done in a way to really annoy me, so I don't really want it. #4 wouldn't satisfy me, but could be interesting down the road?
If anyone on Garrett's team is going #3, by that I mean a heroic sacrifice, it will most likely be Mike Peterson.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 am

SwobyJ wrote:Coulson's TAHITI lines follow:

Spoiler:
Don't forget Skye is an 084. GH-325 may have completely different effects on her.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

Didn't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Thu May 01, 2014 5:58 am

Swamp thing >>>>>Man thing
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu May 01, 2014 6:42 am

ericformans_sisterisdead wrote:Swamp thing >>>>>>>>>>Man thing
needed a few more >

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Even though they talk about laying the groundwork for Season 2 and such, they still haven't signed the contracts and started making it.

Scares me.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 am

Rifneno wrote:Even though they talk about laying the groundwork for Season 2 and such, they still haven't signed the contracts and started making it.

Scares me.
Do you think they'll wait until after Avengers 2 is done filming?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Interesting POV (SPOILERS for Winter Soldier):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/board/thread/229194808

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed May 07, 2014 3:19 am

Fitz-1
Garrett-0

"Get ready for a huge file transfer" i loled alot at that part.
 Blushing at least ward didnt kill the dog
Also im thinking skye might be spiderwoman...anyone else have any ideas
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Thu May 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Pretty sure the sniper scope scene a few moments after was letting us know he DID shoot the dog. They were giving us a moment of 'maybe there is still good there' before they showed us that he was indeed irredeemable. He even said 'It's a weakness' before he hit the button.
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

CSSteele wrote:Pretty sure the sniper scope scene a few moments after was letting us know he DID shoot the dog. They were giving us a moment of 'maybe there is still good there' before they showed us that he was indeed irredeemable. He even said 'It's a weakness' before he hit the button.

Enhhhh...I wasn't sure what to think of the combination of those scenes. That pod didn't exactly like look it would break apart/start taking on water/sink and implode...not so sure that Fitz and Simmons are out of the game just yet (Fitz did have the quarter radio transmitter w/homing beacon still - at least I don't remember seeing it taken away).

I still think that there is a good chance that they are trying to set Ward up to either be "redeemable" or "make a heroic sacrifice".

I thought the more interesting part of the episode was "Flowers" having something in common with Skye, the story of Skye's "Monster" parents destroying a village to find her, and Ward not telling Garret about it.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

I currently think that Ward is all about 'letting go those that he's attached to, if he can help it', but otherwise isn't redeemable.

He didn't break into the medical pod because Fitzsimmons are smart and can figure their way out if they're good enough.

He'll turn his back on Garrett but it won't be enough for him to be a good guy. He'll just drop him like Garrett tells him to drop others - maybe from learning something that Garrett did, losing his trust in him that Garrett told him not to have in the first place.

Everything screams redemption arc and I'm going to be resisting that concept every step along the way. I'd be okay with him helping out a bit but dying in the process, but if this show is doing an Angel/Angelus/Spike thing ("I'm a poor tortured guy now that I've clued into how bad I was!").. nope. Not going with that.

Maybe SHIELD can brainwash him because while it'll be a clear ploy to keep him around, most on this board seem to believe that rewrite of the mind is worse than death, at least if done in certain ways. I don't support it though. I want him either killed or I dunno, evolve to truer villain status, like being Taskmaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Fri May 09, 2014 3:44 am

Renewed bitches

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 6 Tumblr_m9495uLh4R1ql1q95o1_500
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 am

A hint? Nahhh

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 6 JAmgLJtodZu5o

Also grats on 2nd season

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 09, 2014 5:03 pm

CSSteele wrote:Pretty sure the sniper scope scene a few moments after was letting us know he DID shoot the dog. They were giving us a moment of 'maybe there is still good there' before they showed us that he was indeed irredeemable. He even said 'It's a weakness' before he hit the button.
Garrett took the sniper rifle with him. So that means if the dog was killed, Garrett was the one to do it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 09, 2014 5:05 pm

DSharrah wrote:
I thought the more interesting part of the episode was "Flowers" having something in common with Skye, the story of Skye's "Monster" parents destroying a village to find her, and Ward not telling Garret about it.
I agree. I'm really interesting to see what they have in common. Is Raina an 084 as well? Are they the same thing? etc.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 09, 2014 5:07 pm

SwobyJ wrote:I currently think that Ward is all about 'letting go those that he's attached to, if he can help it', but otherwise isn't redeemable.

He didn't break into the medical pod because Fitzsimmons are smart and can figure their way out if they're good enough.

He'll turn his back on Garrett but it won't be enough for him to be a good guy. He'll just drop him like Garrett tells him to drop others - maybe from learning something that Garrett did, losing his trust in him that Garrett told him not to have in the first place.

Everything screams redemption arc and I'm going to be resisting that concept every step along the way. I'd be okay with him helping out a bit but dying in the process, but if this show is doing an Angel/Angelus/Spike thing ("I'm a poor tortured guy now that I've clued into how bad I was!").. nope. Not going with that.

Maybe SHIELD can brainwash him because while it'll be a clear ploy to keep him around, most on this board seem to believe that rewrite of the mind is worse than death, at least if done in certain ways. I don't support it though. I want him either killed or I dunno, evolve to truer villain status, like being Taskmaster.
I hope he isn't redeemed. If anyone on Garrett's crew deserves that route, it is Mike and Raina.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 pm

...you do remember what Raina's done too, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat May 10, 2014 8:00 am

SwobyJ wrote:...you do remember what Raina's done too, right?
Yes I do. But she's done less than ward and doesn't have the "I must obey" drone mentality that Ward does. That plus her having some misgivings towards Garrett for not sharing her ideals and basically playing her leads me to think she may turn traitor to him in some capacity.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 am

*ZAP*

"Found it!"

Good thing, too. Garret looked totally cheesy like that.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed May 14, 2014 6:12 am

ZerebusPrime wrote:*ZAP*

"Found it!"

Good thing, too.  Garret looked totally cheesy like that.
One of my favorite scenes. That and Fury's one liners.  Rofl 
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed May 14, 2014 6:15 am

On a more serious note, who do you think will be part of Coulson's new SHIELD? I think for sure his team as well as Maria Hill.

Mike Peterson also may join at a later date I think. I like the route they took with him in actually both redeeming himself and living.

As for next season, the 2 plots I see happening are Skye's family and Quinn with the Gravitonium, which still has that scientist inside it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed May 14, 2014 6:16 am

Spoilers for finale-

That garrett death scene was cheesy yet hilarious. Zerberus is right his new uniform looked awful glad hes dead. Paxton has gotten killed by an alien a predator and now a new avenger loved ya in weird science rip bill.
Can someone tell me who the fuck skyes dad is that hand looked bloody as hell wtf did he fist? And that coulson garrett language is kree right? Also worth pointing out patton is a gamer nd put alot of call of duty hours with his bro and looks like may nailed ward one last time. O and he is a bitch even in bed Ward "just like old times" may "please you were never on top"
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed May 14, 2014 6:19 am

ericformans_sisterisdead wrote:
Can someone tell me who the fuck skyes dad is that hand looked bloody as hell wtf did he fist? And that coulson garrett language is kree right?
To the first, we have no idea what her parents are and only that she and Raina seem to be the same type of being.

To the second, it is believed GH-325 came from a Kree, so yes until proven otherwise.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed May 14, 2014 12:39 pm

In the episode "Eye Spy," we saw that language for the first time. Garrett was sending that woman with the eye implant in to take a look at a wall covered in that stuff. That was her big mission: get in, get a glimpse at a wall covered in it. 'twas freaky.

I'm disappointed that Ward lived, even if he was badly injured.

Normally I'd hate to see a major villain die in a comic relief moment but I was really glad to see he wasn't weaseling out of a well deserved death at the season finale.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum