My post from the BSN about The Grey Wardens.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My post from the BSN about The Grey Wardens.

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:35 am

I am aware that Bioware said that in DA:I you will have the option to save, or destroy Thedas factions? Now I am sure the Mages, and the Templars will be a faction to deal with, but as seen from the Trailer, the Wardens are under attack. My question is would anyone of you all save the Grey Wardens?

Now granted the Wardens are mainly around to fight the Darkspawn, however the Wardens have proven to deal with other things other than Darkspawn, and the Wardens seem to be honorable towards others, and their actions. Personally I would save the Wardens, even though in DA:O awakening you can side with the Architect, yet I do not trust the architect, nor could I stand for it awakening the archdemon/ basically just acting like it was no big deal. Though yes I am sure the Wardens have done their fair share of things, yet having it awaken the Archdemon in order to free his bretheren, plus even if free the Darkspawn can still BE a threat, and AWAKEN another arch demon, if some, or most of the darkspawn may create their own religion and that may require a cretin archdemon or something worse to worship. That is a risk i will not take. Plus seeing what happened to the broodmother in Awakening.......no. just no. Yet again what do you all think?

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Re: My post from the BSN about The Grey Wardens.

Post by HYR 2.1 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Depends on the circumstances at hand in DA:I, obviously, but if my Inquisitor can believably know what I know (namely: the Architect's existence and plans), then he should be a bit inclined to keep them around.

That said, I do think they need to be taken down a peg, though. Their secrets about the Joining and necessity in the blight should really be known to state officials, even if that requires someone leaking them. The public doesn't have to know, but their governments really should ... kind of important stuff, that. =\
HYR 2.1
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 pm

My default position is yes, I would save them.

But really, if it came down to them (especially if we see darker info about them and/or their attitudes) vs another faction, it would depend on the other faction.

I never automatically loved them, but also saw their use and necessity at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top