Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A whole new region of space"...?????

4 posters

Go down

"A whole new region of space"...????? Empty "A whole new region of space"...?????

Post by TurianRebel212 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Hudson in Mass Effect "conceptual prototype"- "We're taking you to a whole new region of Space"

What does that even mean, lol.

?????
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

"A whole new region of space"...????? Empty Re: "A whole new region of space"...?????

Post by Rifneno Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Hudson is the maggot that specifically said ME3 wouldn't have A, B, and C endings. Don't even bother listening to any shit that assmouth spews out. His word means less than nothing, and that's even when he isn't talking in riddles. Seriously, don't waste any time trying to figure out something Hudson said. Not a single solitary second.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

"A whole new region of space"...????? Empty Re: "A whole new region of space"...?????

Post by TurianRebel212 Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Yeah, I think Casey's kinda full of shit most of the time too.

I don't even really think they have any idea where they're taking the series.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:18 pm

yeah and shepard's dead  Ah, yes... 
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 am

In most businesses there are times when you get to have an opinion and then there are times when you have to sell cars.  Casey Hudson, by virtue of his position within EA-BioWare, has to be in car selling mode whenever he talks in public.  Everything's a sales pitch and when things are this early in development a lot of it is based on vapor.

That being the case, I consider it too early to pin ME4 to another galaxy, universe, or any particular backwater section of the Milky Way missed in the first three games.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down