YouTube Debate on ME:A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:49 am

My post: ALRIGHT I HAD IT! This isn't ME at all. This is just a mockery of it, an abomination. NOTHING feels like Mass Effect. They blatantly miss use the N7 symbol that has molded into Commander Shepard as a whole. The music sounds cheesy but if you look at the lyrics it is just toying around with Shepard and the ghost rider thing. ANYONE who likes this isn't a fan of the original and are to blinded by the crappy endings.

No ending was GOOD. ALL endings screw over your choices, your characters you have grown to care about and THEN screw over Shepard, create the most backlash Bioware has had to date, caused an uproar that WENT into the freaking news worldwide, BUT NO, people want something new and what are we getting. SAME ME name, SAME ME themes, SAME EVERYTHING JUST a "IT" version of a failed reboot. I mean bandit N7? Finding a home for humanity? WHO WROTE THIS CRAP? Honestly BIoware is just escaping their mess they got themselves into with ME3 and nobody that has the common sense is seeing how they have just destroyed the core of ME. They did it. This reboot makes no sense, the plot makes no sense, having the SAME everything makes no sense.

They were better off picking refuse or destroy since that leaves " ROOM" to grow something new and Destroy has half of the choices that stay true just no synthetics. Or heck they should have gone with the most popular Theory " The Indoctrination Theory" and after picking destroy have the failed indoctrinated Shepard rally his team, and all the fleets for a last ditch effort to kill Harbinger 'The TRUE" Reaper leader and use the crucible to unleash the WEAPONS we collected for the thing and start killing the Reapers. I recommend not support this game until customer satisfaction is met from ME3/ the ORIGINAL TRILOGY has justice served. What ever Bioware does that will be on them, not us.


Impact Of Tesseract Channel: I was scrolling comments for such a long time, you would not believe. At last I found at least one with which I can agree.

SirLugash:  "ANYONE who likes this isn't a fan of the original"... And you are the one making that decision now? I loved the first trilogy, hated the ending but am looking forward to something new.

My post: I'm not. I'm stating what is true. You may like the first few games and hate the ending But if you are on board with this new project then you are not support the original trilogy. I'm alright if it was a prequel despite how i would Hate it, and if they picked a canon ending, Yet rebooting... NO, just no. And that is the thing, here you are just wanting something NEW. And that is what Bioware wants you to do.

Just forget ME in general, look forward to something new, and forget that we screwed you over in the end and our own character. Honestly people like you make me wonder on why it is SO easy to just manipulate people to just go along with certain things and turn a blind eye and not see the reality of where this game is going. New i phone, Yes we are on board, new this and new that. Honestly humanity can be fools in their way of thinking and those that support this new game are not do a favor for anything, nor are being smart about it. A common sense person would look at the past trilogy and look at what we see now and SEE where the feelings of good times have gone and where this crap that dares call itself mass effect is going to fail.

Think about it in general and not "looking" to just pass your time just because you want something new in reality with the original trilogy they could have created something new but instead they chosen to run and screw up ME's future unless they go back and correct their mistake.

SirLugash: People like me? You're not really making assumptions about me based on two sentences I made, do you? Pretty superficial don't you think? Maybe I should go on and say it's people like who are mad about the ending and who can't let go of Shepard and want Bioware to continue a story that was ended with the third game and don't want the series to expand because you're judging a game based on it's first one minute cinematical trailer that shows essentially nothing. It would be just as dumb.

carrotfacestudios: What exactly did you expect from Bioware to do? Dedicating another game to fix the botched ending? Would you feel differently about this new title if Bioware actually fixed the ending in the way you'd like it? Because it would still be a story without Shepard and in a galaxy, far far away.

I think you need to calm down a bit, there. So you hate the trailer? Cool, its your opinion. But don't shit all over the rest of mass effect and everyone elses opinions and choices just because you hated the ending of ME3! There's no saying this is even what me4 is going to be like, this is literally just a teaser/announcement trailer.

My Post:
haha. Not opinion but fact. Look at it. The music makes it corny, if you listen to the lyrics it is pitiful since it is a nudge at Shepard and other things. The character makes no sens and to make it odd they have a character that NOBODY is going to play as yet has striking similarities to Commander Shepard, thus leads to a cop out version of Shepard esk elements.
This whole Colony things is pointless, and Bioware is just running scared. No crap Sherlock, ME3 endings was terrible but that isn't it. It's about what Bioware did to the fans. They did all of this in spite of our choices, in spite of everything, and hope the EC would fix it all ONLY to create more plot wholes than anything.

Those that support the new game that are form the old are short sided and just want something new. Honestly it is laughable since all this time people just kiss right back up to Bioware with DA;I when in reality it failed at the end just the choices made zero sense and the end game run.

If you want to kiss up to bioware then fine by all means but I'm letting people know the harsh reality of this and how it only lets them win in the end. gee i wonder, space colony exploration, looking for a home for humanity, finding hidden ancient ruins and uncovering dark secrete? geee no i have no idea just from the trailer much like ME2's and ME3's teaser trailers right? bs.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:57 am


tomzicare : After seeing this utter abomination I have a feeling they should've just ended with ME3. This exploration this just doesn't fit me. I'd rather see another Shepard Mass Effect. This looks terrible ... :/


Lord Sauron You haven't even seen the full game and your judging it?

Tj Palmer: Right. First off, this is no where near an abomination of what Mass Effect is. The bleeds ME to me and every other fan of the franchise. Where is the misuse of N7? It's not a Shepard specific thing, you know that right? It's an entire program of special ops. Sure, Shepard might be the most famous figure in the N7 entity, but he isn't the only one. The music has nothing to do with the game itself. They picked a song that they thought fit the feeling of the trailer, which I think they did a damn good job picking that Johnny Cash song. As for you saying that "Anyone who likes this isn't a fan on the original" you can get the hell out of here with that. Mass Effect isn't CoD. Each game gets better with the new installments. Just because it isn't a copy and paste job of the original trilogy doesn't mean that it isn't Mass Effect. Where does it say anything about a 'bandit' N7 agent in this trailer? Oh that's right, nowhere.

I'll agree that the ending to ME3 wasn't what everyone thought it would be. Decisions made in the first two games were ignored, yeah, but how else would you have wanted the trilogy to end? Shepard wins again and rides off into the sunset to save another galaxy? They can't just rehash the same hero role over and over, because then it would actually turn into CoD. Another thing. This isn't a reboot of any kind. This takes place at the same time the Reapers are attacking the Milky Way Galaxy.

This is an entire new hero, an entire new story, and an entirely new beginning for ME itself. What's the same exactly? And what are you expecting them to do about the ending to a game that's over 3 years old at this point? You want them to port it over to this gen and rewrite the entirety of this script just for you? Get over it. What's done is done, and they've already tried to make amends for the outrage that their game caused. You can't expect them to pander to a small group of people that had their jimmies rustled over the ending to their game. It just won't happen.


My post:
It's an abomination. This makes no sense and seeing how this takes place in another galaxy as a space exploration for humanity with the other races behind them this isn't making no sense or should it since IT ISN'T suppose to make sense! Honestly this is a mockery of ME in general. N7 stands for Shepard now since he/she has MADE the name famous. Why do you think in the MP part of ME3 they have the operation name? Moral boost for Shepard wears the N7, but aside from that having another N7 soldier that is just doing space pirating makes no sense. Since this isn't a character that did a few random jumps and isn't the main character.....it doesn't say much only Bioware is going full on " We have no idea what we are doing" The song is just random. MAKES no sense. Everything the lyrics says only ties into ME3 in which i can go on for that. wait wait wait. because We get Shepard for the last 3 games and we don't want the same hero we MUST get a NEW character since it gets boring with the other and becomes like CoD? bs.

It isn't a COPY and PASTE? Dude the hole POINT of this game is to go back to the roots of ME? THAT is their goal yet it is TERRIBLE. There is no clear direction just a space game with ME tech that makes no sense since you are a in a new galaxy and ME is called Mass Effect DUE to the Mass Effect fields. This new GALAXY won't have it other than the tech that is brought, and this "new" ancient race... face-palm* really. in the same TIME frame from ME1-3 just in a different galaxy with MAYBE a few years or centenary in the future. Yet SOMEHOW we get All the races back into the same game with maybe a new race and we are leading humanity to survival and uncover lost treasures? the hell is this? They are taking ME1 side mission and turning it into a main canon story which isn't a good idea. I said Bandit since the music makes it sound western and you are guns and blazing into a colony with the "new" ancient race tech sticking out.

You don't NEED to have it SAY it to read the mood and the reactions of the characters and events. Honestly Shepard dying is FINE IF they DID it right. Destroy, though i hate IT was the best option to pick because THERE WAS LOSE. however Shepard LIVES yet unconfirmed if he/she died. THAT is what pisses me, as well as hundreds of thousands of fans off. NO CLOSURE, just mainy questions and to have Bioware run off to their 'new" galaxy is very forth telling they given up on the trilogy and Shepard because they screwed up and deserve to make something new. Really? That is the POINT. Same TIME FRAME, Same EVERYTHING. the REAPERS are OUT THERE!

ALL the choices we Made are STILL THERE. So we have NOOOOOO idea what the hell is happening in the milky way NOR any idea what ending was picked. For all we know the REAPERS will come back and find the new galaxy. But wait "BIoware can't since they are done with them" i hardly doubt it since it doesn't look like Bioware has thought this out in full depth, nor are paying attention that they backed themselves into a corner they are stuck in. Ha, i ain't expecting it do it for me, but to ALL. Honestly people like you that just brush things aside are reasons why companies get their ways in the end.

No backbone just all kissing up. Learn to see the reality of things and look at. You say "Small group" You have no idea how people are still pissed off, how people want Bioware to still own up to ME3's end. What i see, i see people just lining up to something that is pointless, that is just suckering you for money, and praise for BIoware for doing something new. yeah yeah new this and that. "everyone" wants new things and new stuff, tired of the old" Seriously there is no sense to make something new every time. Dragon Age suffers from this since.....there was much to do with the Warden yet they make Hawke which nobody really cares about and now we have the Inquisitor who really? is just there. Literally just there to fill a void with no sense of purpose other than close the void and lead since the Warden is busy doing something useful and Hawke is tracking down Grey Warden behavior. Honestly just getting something new doesn't mean it is going to be GOOD. Let's get that clear and having fancy trailer and music and graphics doesn't mean crap.

If you want to praise Bioware for this 'new" game then go ahead, let the common sense people see the reality of this game which is it's not ME just another game that is misusing the name just to make a profit. There is no sense just "Space Marine: Colonial Exploration" THAT is a game it should be called.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:08 am

Lord Sauron: Stop bitching and get over the ME3 ending. We all didn't like and most of us have gotten over it; and Shepard's story is done so get used to it.

Huggie Bear: I agree with you completely and I too, like +Impact Of Tesseract Channel was scrolling through the comments to find someone I agreed with. Did anyone else think the trailer just felt like it was a trailer for Fallout New Vegas? I mean, seriously. With that said, I'm going to keep my eye on it and see what happens.

Grizzlywildman: If you really have this much passionate hate for Mass Effect after ME3 then why don't you just leave? You achieve nothing by attempting to be a "keyboard warrior" and rant in the comments of a trailer for a game that pretty much everyone else is looking forward to.

My post: roles eyes* You see. You gotten over it and i have but this game is just worthless. You are doing what Bioware wants and you are being a sucker for their scam. And no not really. Over 3/4's of the fan base are still pissed off but hey can't do a thing since Bioware doesn't care YET they forget the consumers (we the fans) hold their fate of the game sales.

Customer satisfaction was not met and deserves attention. But if you want to be blinded by this then go ahead and throw your money at them.

My post: +Huggie Bear thank you. Honestly Bioware was hoping to just let fans forget ME3's end and just milk money. There is no heart in this trailer, no sense of purpose, just randomness. since this was a big announcement trailer they would have gone full out like they have done with ALL of the products but you can feel there was no passion at all and that is what is sad.

sonics127 : You're a tool.

My post: By pointing out the flaws and facts about this new game that makes me a tool? Well then if I'm a tool then i am here to fix the facts and drill them into people on here since I FIX the problems.

Lord Sauron : Your judging a game that only had a teaser and doesn't come out for another year. Who says its going to be western? It's just a teaser. Your just typing up to 3 paragraphs about how much you hate a game that was just revealed. I've been disappointed by Bioware when SWTOR came out and the ending of ME3, but that doesn't mean I won't keep an eye out for this game or stay bitter like you.

My post: lol judged the game long before that. Honestly there wasn't much Bioware could do. Any move they make people would hate it but this one takes the cake. Didn't say it was, but the trailer hints it is exploration in general and that isn't a good idea for a full on story. I keep my eyes out and know when Bioware is just milking money and not about the story. And staying bitter lol.

I've moved on from that two years ago, BUT i doesn't make me forget what they did. I'm just voicing my opinion and the HARSH reality of this games outcome and beginning.

My post: +Grizzlywildman Doesn't mean i can't reason with others. Doesn't mean i can't try, doesn't mean i can't voice my opion. If I'm ruining others experience then sorry but face the facts and embrace them. Don't sucker into Bioware's marketing plans. if you want to listen then do so and they are not rants but that of pure facts of the truth at hand.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Rifneno on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 am


_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 am

Nannomous:+ to My post people like you...how many friends do you have?

BasedPeasant : + @ Me :You just seem like a pretentious retard who has the mind-set of a 15 year old conspiracy theorist. Stop taking it too seriously, it's entertainment. If they don't hit your buttons then don't buy it. "Humanity can be fools" made me cringe. Is it us vs the companies that create these games?

Going out of your way to ridicule something and give your negative opinion on something that you'll barely spend £200 (for the entire series) on isn't something to advocate - it's borderline autistic. I honestly cannot believe how you can be so passionate about something that doesn't exist, that was made to create revenue for a company - and then go on about how people are blind to manipulation? They've been manipulating you ever since you picked up ME.

Idalen Samslin:
+@ Me Stop trolling little kid, the music is by Johnny Cash, best American singer and this is coming from a foreigner. It's a hint to what the player's role will be in the story, Ghost rider in the sky. It refers to the apocalypse, the end of days.

Clearly you'll be some kind of saint or menace to the inhabitants on those planets. Other than that all the trailer tells us is that exploration will be a huge aspect of the new Mass effect. If you don't like it don't buy it when it's released. If you do you're a hypocrite.

Jamie Bailey: This thread makes my teeth itch T_T People like Zach ( That being Me) need to go shove their opinion up their ass if they can't find it in their capacity to respect other peoples' opinions.

My post: +Jamie Bailey I do respect others opinions but open your eyes. This isn't going to rock, this isn't going to be anything special, just an average game that doesn't bring in hype. Oh yeah a few fancy new designs, a few new graphics , but oh wait what is it are we going to do? Basically, explore the galaxy, find a home, make hard choices, and then uncover lost alien tech. that isn't forth telling and it isn't anything special just doing a "Dragon Age 2" game only this is in space.

My post: +Idalen Samslin So someone that voices their opinion, points out the facts, and gives clear arguments makes them a troll? Idiot. Oh so being the BEST American singer makes the trailer good? NO it doesn't. Let's get Gaga to do this trailer and he it rocks!. No as well. No crap Sherlock, what do you think this is! Space marines: Colonial Exploration!. We are going to find a home for humanity, uncover lost alien tech, fight over planets with races that should have made peace with but you know Bioware with their logic right? When did they leave the milky way? It would have to take place after the First Contact war, or THEY just REBOOTED ME.

Dear lord how fun! Dragon Age 2 all over again in space only you are the 'Savior or conquer of the planets"

YES ikr! "Going back to the roots" is what bioware is doing yet they are doing it all wrong. They are making it a PRIMARY MISSION rather than side missions. They are just taking ME1 planet exploration and just making it into a game that is a stand alone.

I'm not, and if people are going to be suckered into this scam that Bioware is setting up then i have a right to voice an opinion and state the facts thus far. And it is called Sarcasm , and given how they have treated the fans thus far, i think if you buy it also then you are a kiss up that just wants something new and cares not really about story in general just. fighting, and playing games that even if a company screws the consumer over it is alright since they can get away with it and you are fine with it.

My post: +Lord Sauron Lying to myself? I came to terms with that 2 years ago. Dear lord it isn't even that. Dragon age 2 put a strain on their faith as a game company, then ME3 came out and that lost more faith in Bioware, then DA;I came out and it felt random as hell with no clear plot lines, with just trying to "save" Thedas but have no clear consequences at the end game run which defeats the purpose of gathering an army but people praised it because you know, different characters choices, Qunnari women, companions we have wanted to have, and you know combat system improvement/crafting. That is generally about it. Your characters is just THERE, with really no clear character development along the way, and is their to "Fill a void" in-order to close the fade portals

Now that ME;A has been confirmed in depth i find it outrages that this is going to be called ME , when it doesn't fit the themes of ME at all, nor does it have huge consequences since there isn't really nothing at stake that couldn't be solved with enemy's that are far stronger, faster, and more intelligent than you are. This is Just SPACE MARINES: COLONIAL EXPLORATION"

and reason for caps it is to ENHANCE the statements/opinions i am trying to get OUT.

My post: +Nannomous dear lord. roles eyes* Oh yes when someone clearly represents a clear dynamic of flaws and problems that this game has as well as the company THIS PERSON must have no life, no friends. Cut the bs idiot logic that is sooo flawed on many levels. 127 friends, 52 online the rest grew up witht, just graduated, working and have a happy life. So let me as in a sarcastic manner of ' Do you have a life and friends?" i guess you do so no crap Sherlock.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:21 am

Rifneno wrote:

ouch

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Rifneno on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:25 am

Master Blaster wrote:
Rifneno wrote:

ouch

Don't worry about it. Vivienne's a cunt, who cares what she thinks?

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:30 am

Rifneno wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:
Rifneno wrote:

ouch

Don't worry about it.  Vivienne's a cunt, who cares what she thinks?

gotcha. more on the way but i have yet to get to the best just trying to cut down the 148 comments so far XD

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:45 am

My post::
+BasedPeasant roles eyes* conspiracy theorist? The hell man. Basically throwing out insults that doesn't represent a clear dynamic of the statements and arguments that i point out makes me a conspiracy theorist in which there has been NOOO freaking evidence that i have pointed out that there is. No crap it's entertainment, yet the consumer must be treated fair and right as well as the product you are selling to the consumer. Tell me did they teach you this in economics class?

And giving out reasons on why this game is flawed, on how the company does not meet customer satisfaction on a large scale, how using both logic, facts, and opinion to justify the arguments automatically means 'You bad bro". Complete ignorance I say to you. "If you don't like it don't buy it" Well considering my stances on this game i am not, but it am leaving a message out their for people that actually have common sense on this matter.

So in the words of you and many others that are anti hate me 'If you don DON"T like what i POST, then DON'T READDDDD IT," get the picture?

No Bioware once had a clear dynamic of things but once DA2 came out, everything started to fall short. Once their lead writer left the ME series, ME3 started to hit rock bottom due to Casey not knowing how to make an ending for a game HE created along with his co workers.

ME1, and ME2 had the most epic stories known to date for Sci Fi wise and probably more, and ME3 had a good story but then the last 20 minutes of the game it goes out the window. So no they didn't manipluate me at all, they just screwed everyone over at the end of the game in ME3 and they didn't give a dam. EC was crappy. Anyone that isn't "indoctrinated" must see the flaws that came with it that created even more plot holes than patch up lol.
Show less


My post: +Awesome 45 I KNOW Shepard is dead, or isn't if it is Destroy ending since meh. BUT people want to just eat this up just because "hey it's been awhile and we the fans don't care anymore so just give us a new game BIoware, Oh it is ME SURE WHY NOT" Marketing plan 1.

1. We wait for awhile for things to cool down

2. We try our best to just stay away in talks about ME3, and just try to pass the time

3. Now that three years have passed the hate that we got should be low and a perfect time to thus butcher the story we have created that isn't just about Shepard but the themes of ME in general.

4. People want MP, we got to make sure that is in it, and fans love graphics, and new things every time, even though sometimes we MUST create a story that has merit rather than just "random stuff"

My post: +LightningSamus NO you just forget the merits of the themes of ME, care not about the story, and do not care about Customer satisfaction. You just kiss up and let them have their way.

The trailer gave no vibe of ME at all, just random events, and a guy who wears an N7 symbol that means nothing since yes i know it is a TEASER, but come on Bioware has done better teasers and but heart into it. This isn't have the heart, just 'We got to move fast to get the ME fans that are old to like this new project and forget our screw up that made the news world wide."

And i said "For the common sense people" and just to be clear let me rephrase an old saying much like how it is "if you don't like it then don't buy it"

Well sir or mam, if YOU don't like what i am saying then DON'T reply. Simple as that. Get the picture? Good.

I'm voicing my opinion and stating the facts and flaws with this new ME game already that has been hinted at for the past two years which isn't new to me since i saw this coming along with many others. So THOSE others that do want to like and listen to my post are welcome. Those that don't like my post and are telling me to get out then please LEAVE and DON'T reply.

My post: +Lord Sauron Took this the wrong way? And if everything was that SIMPLE then this world would make sense right? Childish thoughts to think and say. Yeah i do since ME is about the story and characters, it is about scarifying and hard choices. You do the impossible and suffer along with your main character. You care to grow about the squad mates, appreciate the story and even the little things. It's about discovering how humanity can for better or worse lead the galaxy to ruin or salvation that points out our self nature if we ever did have this series of events. To find out that a synthetic organic race hybrids that come every 50,000 years to harvest all advance organic life, use synthetics to kill organics, created this illusion that organics of each cycle did every technological advantage was based upon the path the Reapers had wanted. This is scary stuff and it gets your blood pumped.

This however gave no vibes of ME at all, just "We are going to do whatever since we have no clear big enemy's at this time since we screwed ourselves over so let us give the fans a big fan service of Space Exploration since they liked that in ME1, and we want to go back too the roots of ME.

THIS however isn't that. It is just thrown together to start a new series that is basically 'Crowd control damage since BIoware knows they have to do something or else people will lose interest in ME. Problem is this game is just a reboot, since humans are in it it can only be either events after the FIRST contact war, or just a massive reboot for you know. They screwed up bad.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Rifneno on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:56 am

You know, if you were looking for some enlightened minds, Youtube, a community that starts 40% of its sentences with "I'm not racist but", probably wasn't a good place to start.

_________________
Remember folks.  We didn't get A, B, C endings.  We got A, A, A endings.
avatar
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 36
Location : Razgriz Straits

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Master Blaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:02 am

Rifneno wrote:You know, if you were looking for some enlightened minds, Youtube, a community that starts 40% of its sentences with "I'm not racist but", probably wasn't a good place to start.

yeah but the true intent was to just see why people like the new ME game and other things to see who has common sense.

_________________
Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
avatar
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Posts : 1638
Join date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: YouTube Debate on ME:A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum