(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by Master Blaster on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:45 am

Basically BSN being literal and bashing IT.

And

Well might as well.

I know what is the point, yet i am not going to let people bash something that can still be valid and in a way this reminds those that are new about what it means to speculate since on the BSN ME3 side.....everyone that is against talks about the endings being anything more tries to hush it all up. Figure it's time to change that. Judge me all you want but i am doing what i think is right.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Yeah, good luck with that.

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:19 pm

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Okaysure_zpsm9vrpzac

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Master Blaster wrote:Basically BSN being literal and bashing IT.

And

Well might as well.

I know what is the point, yet i am not going to let people bash something that can still be valid and in a way this reminds those that are new about what it means to speculate since on the BSN ME3 side.....everyone that is against talks about the endings being anything more tries to hush it all up. Figure it's time to change that. Judge me all you want but i am doing what i think is right.

use basic words as it's all they understand.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 pm

I think the reason I'm so Kung Ho about refuse is because Indoctrination in this case may be a fictional process of controlling one's limbic system literally... but it's clearly symbolic for the real life Indoctrination. You know, like telling your kids that gays are wrong and god exists?

And there is only one way out of Indoctrination in real life. Which is to Refuse it altogether. Be an Atheist, Rebel, Fuck Shit Up, Sex, Drugs, Rock N Roll, Fuck The System Bitch, etc.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

We are the Masters of the descended world!
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:50 pm

And you guys said Bioware has people with psychology degrees that were involved in the making of ME3? Well they would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Welcome to a universe made up of many universes, enter prisoner 092993 of a tiny blue dot.

Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:47 pm

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Latest?cb=20150726182045

Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:41 pm

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Record%2BPlayer%2BGuy%2Bgets%2Bstuck%2Bin%2Bthe%2BNeedle

"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:12 pm

You guys think you're real funny don't you? I'm a fucking supergenius and often times I'm right about so much that the other person ends up spiraling straight down to hell all because they didn't listen to me. I'm going to crack faster than light and multiversal travel, I'm going to become a Master Scientist, I know how to create a bomb that could destroy the entire universe.

Do you really think I'm stupid? Because if so I'm sorry to inform you, but that's you, not me.

Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Terramine wrote:I'm going to crack

Sure you didn't already?

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Javikdwi_zps35056676

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:11 am

Terramine wrote:You guys think you're real funny don't you? I'm a fucking supergenius and often times I'm right about so much that the other person ends up spiraling straight down to hell all because they didn't listen to me. I'm going to crack faster than light and multiversal travel, I'm going to become a Master Scientist, I know how to create a bomb that could destroy the entire universe.

Do you really think I'm stupid? Because if so I'm sorry to inform you, but that's you, not me.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Trre

Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:33 am

Terramine wrote:You guys think you're real funny don't you? I'm a fucking supergenius and often times I'm right about so much that the other person ends up spiraling straight down to hell all because they didn't listen to me. I'm going to crack faster than light and multiversal travel, I'm going to become a Master Scientist, I know how to create a bomb that could destroy the entire universe.

I have a schizophrenic relative who made statements like you did here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:16 am

SwobyJ wrote:

Nuttier than a krogan gay orgy, isn't he?

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Rifneno wrote:
SwobyJ wrote:

Nuttier than a krogan gay orgy, isn't he?

That was a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Haha, wow.

You sound like a broken record, that's all. Get over yourself.

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:35 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:

Haha, wow.

You sound like a broken record, that's all. Get over yourself.
Don't make him angry!  He's working on an Egg McMuffin that can destroy time!

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:11 am

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Tumblr_m2qwwjVKK81qda3ppo1_500

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:31 am

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Nobull10_zpse8e41359

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:31 am

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Anakin_mass_effect_style_by_bebbe88
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:32 am

MRW TerraIP talks about refuse

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 21 Refuse_zpsuk0swmqp
(Hopefully it's big enough to read even if it requires magnifying.  I couldn't find a higher resolution.  But then again, I'm not a supergenius.)

Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Replaying ME3, Clone mission of Citadel DLC.

Clone: "You have nothing. All you can do is wait for the hammer to fall."

Shepard: "Bring a bigger hammer. Your last try was inadequate."

Clone: "I'm going to take everything you have, and everything you are."

I'm sure people have mentioned this here, but this was the first time this line actually stood out to me in game.

Now if that isn't a god damn reference, I don't know what it is.

Still amazing to see all these hints. I forgot how much there is, and I'm sure we still missed some.

It seems like the whole point of Citadel DLC is to foreshadow that Shepard is his own worst enemy.

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime on Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:03 am

It's a multi-point foreshadowing.  You can read a lot of things into those lines.  Most are pertinent.

"All you can do is wait for the hammer to fall," is equivalent to Harbinger taunting "You prolong the inevitable."

Shepard's reply breaks the fourth wall.  You all know that I can't accept the Citadel DLC as actually literally happening past Shepard's arrival at the French Sushi Restaurant of Mass Food Poisoning (Turians and Asari eating off the same plates, sushi seemingly coming from fish species sharing the same tank).  So Shepard breaking the fourth wall here might as well be a message from Shepard's dream self to his waking self for any number of reasons.

In such a metaphysical context, "I'm going to take everything you have, and everything that you are" might as well be "Struggle if you wish, your mind will be mine."

And then I got ticked off that Maya Brooks was being retconned into the canon in Walter's comicbooks. I really don't care for her literal existence.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:45 am

It's not just a "foreshadowing". It's Harbinger's perversion of Shepard.

"I'm going to take everything you have, and everything you are."
"You will be mine Shepard"

You guys act like I'm stupid and you guys don't even know simple TV Tropes. Harbinger is the Big Bad, aka the Lord. He's an evil Lord of Light. The rest of the Reapers follow him despite being independent because they have "faith" in his diatribe. Kill him, and they stop believing they are the pinnacle.

Also I just realized something when watching that old ME4 concept footage...

Last edited by Terramine on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:48 am

Which that scene with the rubble? Can't be Tuchanka. Not unless they decided to render it for absolutely no reason at all and waste time and money? I mean concept work is one thing... but why did they render Tuchanka if the game is in another galaxy?

What if the game's name itself is a Lie? At the very least, that rubble place was either Tuchanka or London. Which is not supposed to be in Andromeda...

Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next