Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+34
dorktainian
CSSteele
Master Blaster
Terramine
smash016
Ithurael
HYR 2.1
Norlond
Rifneno
DoomsdayDevice
TurianRebel212
Eryri
ericformans_sisterisdead
Maximus
ZerebusPrime
vlad78
southbeatz
Dwailing
clennon8
Jusseb
Steelcan
Raistlin Majere
MaximizedAction
demersel
WeAreHarbinger
jojon2se
ElSuperGecko
Criddle
invetro
ViolentSound
noobcannon
DaniSaur
symbowles
Valsamon
38 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by dorktainian Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 am

what's this warning points on BSN? fuckers gave me a warning point for posting gamer poops ending vid and saying it's better than the one we got. Didn't realise speaking the truth carried the threat of a warning.

Fucking Retards.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by Rifneno Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:17 pm

dorktainian wrote:what's this warning points on BSN?  fuckers gave me a warning point for posting gamer poops ending vid and saying it's better than the one we got.  Didn't realise speaking the truth carried the threat of a warning.

Fucking Retards.
You mistake was going on BSN.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Rifneno wrote:BSN

lol wtf Rif.

That is just bizarre without any context.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:02 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:
Rifneno wrote:BSN

lol wtf Rif.

That is just bizarre without any context.
No known context exists.  It was just... found out there, in the wastelands of 4chan.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:48 pm

mind = blown
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:18 am

jeez... thats some fucked up shit right there....

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:19 am

It's a reference to when Mountain Dew came up with a new soda and they had the hilariously ill-fated idea of letting the Internet name it.  "Dub the Dew" they called it.

4chan pulled a 4chan.  Behold the results:

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 Dub+the+dew
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 am

well there goes my faith in humanity
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:37 am

I love it.  Not ONE fucking entry in the top 10 was a serious one.

Care for a drink?

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 QWpILTExaGFveDgx_o_hitler-did-nothing-wrong---in-stores-now-4chan-prank-in-
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:17 am

4chan gonna 4chan.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:52 pm

http://blog.bioware.com/2015/09/29/revisit-the-galaxy-aboard-a-new-mass-effect-theme-park-attraction/

Wondering

You’ll soon be able to hop aboard Commander Shepard’s favorite ride at California’s Great America. BioWare is teaming up with Cedar Fair to create a dynamic 3D adventure set in the Mass Effect universe.

The interactive ride, curated by a live performer, will take guests on a journey to a distant planet, where they will face off against larger-than-life foes and fight to save the day. Using cutting-edge 3D technology and 4D effects, the ride throws passengers right into the action, creating a fantastical adventure that they won’t soon forget.

The ride is expected to open in 2016 at California’s Great America in Santa Clara, California.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:13 pm

"Your objective is to get to that beam over there. Just run straight at the capital Reaper and try to dodge the lasers. Yeah, I know. Don't ask."
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:15 am

Welp, if Mass Effect Andromeda really does end up being the death of Mass Effect. I'll be sure to make an Indoctrination Theory mod eventually. Somewhere in a time far far away when I gained lots of knowledge, or maybe money. If I had money I could just hire people to make the mod. Man wouldn't that be great.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:29 am

If an IT mod were reasonable possible, it'd already exist.  ME3 is not mod-friendly.  MEHEM was apparently a monumental effort that took everything we know about modifying ME3 and all it does is remove a few scenes.  Adding entirely new ones is pretty much a fantasy unfortunately.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:55 am

ME3 doesn't need modding, just confirmation of IT. The problem is they have left it deliberately ambiguous. They will not commit while people are still discussing it.

Either that or it's all a mess and Bioware didn't know how to end it so just fudged it.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:27 am

dorktainian wrote:ME3 doesn't need modding, just confirmation of IT.  The problem is they have left it deliberately ambiguous.  They will not commit while people are still discussing it.

Either that or it's all a mess and Bioware didn't know how to end it so just fudged it.
Yeah, everything we found could totally just be a coincidence.

The problem is that BW is a bunch of cowards.  They're going with this "everyone's viewpoint is valid and worthy of respect" bullshit.

Dr. House "I'm sure this goes against everything you've been taught, but right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is - maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is - doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong." Dr. House

Unlike House's case, this is definitely a case where you can, and should know the right answer.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 am

I hope "useless as tits on a bull" gets replaced by "useless as a gender studies degree".
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 am

FUCK IT ALL!!!!

First it was "NO Shepard at all anymore" Now it is 'Impossible to answer"

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/609150/Mass-Effect-4-news-BioWare-ME-Andromeda-update

No characters from the trilogy shall be in the game to now "hasn't ruled out ALL of them"

No plot on the story other than ' We gone fucked up and now we have to escape the shit hole we dug ourselves into"

and GRAFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:35 am

ib4 "this means the villain is indoctrinated shepard, the exact thing they JUST flatly denied meaning we can trust their vague word here but not their clear word there!"
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:31 pm

*chuckle*  Are we still listening to them at this point?  The game's a year away.  There's no need to torture ourselves...

...unless of course the writing is ongoing and fan outrage is actively shaping that writing somehow.  God, I'd hate for BSN feedback to be actively shaping anything.  I'd sooner trust a monkey strapped to a keyboard and force-fed pumpkin spice lattes until the script was written.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:00 pm

BS.N... you will never find a more wretched hive of dumb and stupidity...
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:24 pm

*reads resulting script*

Right. Banana spiced lattes. My bad.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by jojon2se Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:07 am

Rifneno wrote:ib4 "this means the villain is indoctrinated shepard, the exact thing they JUST flatly denied meaning we can trust their vague word here but not their clear word there!"
DoomsdayDevice wrote:BS.N... you will never find a more wretched hive of dumb and stupidity...

Ok... *clears throat*

"...so what I told you, was the truth... from a certain point of view." :P

Last edited by jojon2se on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

jojon2se
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:38 am

CP has significantly higher mass than the average person.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Rifneno wrote:If an IT mod were reasonable possible, it'd already exist.  ME3 is not mod-friendly.  MEHEM was apparently a monumental effort that took everything we know about modifying ME3 and all it does is remove a few scenes.  Adding entirely new ones is pretty much a fantasy unfortunately.
What do you mean by "reasonably possible", in regards to modding you can do pretty much anything to any game. It's just that because the game's engine has whatever limits that it does, some things require more work and alternative methods. If the engine itself simply can't handle it, then you could always rip apart the game files and then use them in your own engine, or use elaborate outside sources of code. Etc. I mean where there is a will, there is a way, especially because games are man made inventions in the first place. They are not some sacrosanct shit protected by the laws of the universe or something.

It's like being that guy "Oh my god guys, we invented a new state of the art security system. Hackers will never be able to crack this shit" and then in a fraction of a millisecond, someone already stole all your monies.

The person who made MEHEM used all we know about /modding Mass Effect/ specifically? That's cute. But no wonder he didn't actually get that far. I'm not saying it wouldn't be "monumental" in a lot of people's eyes, effortwise. But you don't realize that I'm not like other people. When I commit to something I don't sell myself short nor do i lack in determination. If some couch potato was simply too lazy to do more, that's his problem, not mine.

I mean a fantasy you say? Well I guess that means I'm the guy who can make all your fantasies come true Blue baby
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next