The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

Post by Master Blaster on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 am

Don't go watch this movie. Wait for video clips to show up. Your inner star wars fan will fucking break in rage. This is a big pile of shit.

Had 3 dam good moments in it but fuck the heavy feminism in this film, fuck kylo ren the little bitch, FUCK DISNEY, AND FUCK THIS GOD DAM MOVIE.  The DEATHS in this movie are FUCKING POINTLESS!

The Resistances are Social Justice Warriors. All the new flesh blood are over emotional, just fucking act because "why the fuck not" and fuck the old generation they do not know what they are doing.

The First Order have reached a new level of stupidity that surpasses Jar Jar binks. It is literally that bad.Poe solo's a dreadnought that new Pizza looking thing.

Leia uses the force without any explanation. She just does for why the fuck not.

The whole First Order Fleet sits back.

Captain shitsam had armor was laser proof but still lost to finn who somehow kickers her ass.

Luke dies in the most FUCK YOU WAY EVER.

Snoke dies at the hands of kylo ren.

Mary sue is the new Jar Jar binks.

the new bombers are a joke.

They combined both the empire strikes back and return of the jedi all into one.

They "ended" the Jedi order but no technically the books and everything were saved despite how YODA fucking destroyed THEM.

Hell fucking Yoda agreed with destroying the Jedi once and for all but NOT REY.

Admiral Ackbar deserved a fucking epic Death. He deserved a SCENE of him DYING. But NO they just fucking kill him off off screen without him. Nah got to give the feminist power to the other girl admiral to make the heroic sacrifice despite how i could give two shits about the new admiral that was pointless.

Optimus Prime: Sometimes the paths we wish we desire sometimes have to be fought by words, other than guns. However with the recent events of the Reapers arrival the time for words is over. In order to protect the humans we must stop the Reapers no matter the cost are.

Autobots transform and role out!

http://forum.bioware.com/groups/637-was-the-ending-a-hallucination-it/
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

Post by ElSuperGecko on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 pm

I'm just going to leave this here... right here on the refrigerator.

Disney are doing to Star Wars what EA did to Mass Effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

I’m sorry you guys didn’t enjoy it. Although I don’t think the film is perfect by any means, I really liked it, even though (or perhaps because) it shot down a couple of my pet theories about certain characters. I like the fact that it took some risks, even if not all of them paid off. I hope you have a better time with the next film.
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by solidsnake78 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:I'm just going to leave this here... right here on the refrigerator.

Disney are doing to Star Wars what EA did to Mass Effect.

Sounds bummed.

Combat Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top