Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

5 posters

Go down

The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant Empty The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

Post by Master Blaster Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 am

Don't go watch this movie. Wait for video clips to show up. Your inner star wars fan will fucking break in rage. This is a big pile of shit.

Had 3 dam good moments in it but fuck the heavy feminism in this film, fuck kylo ren the little bitch, FUCK DISNEY, AND FUCK THIS GOD DAM MOVIE.  The DEATHS in this movie are FUCKING POINTLESS!

The Resistances are Social Justice Warriors. All the new flesh blood are over emotional, just fucking act because "why the fuck not" and fuck the old generation they do not know what they are doing.

The First Order have reached a new level of stupidity that surpasses Jar Jar binks. It is literally that bad.Poe solo's a dreadnought that new Pizza looking thing.

Leia uses the force without any explanation. She just does for why the fuck not.

The whole First Order Fleet sits back.

Captain shitsam had armor was laser proof but still lost to finn who somehow kickers her ass.

Luke dies in the most FUCK YOU WAY EVER.

Snoke dies at the hands of kylo ren.

Mary sue is the new Jar Jar binks.

the new bombers are a joke.

They combined both the empire strikes back and return of the jedi all into one.

They "ended" the Jedi order but no technically the books and everything were saved despite how YODA fucking destroyed THEM.

Hell fucking Yoda agreed with destroying the Jedi once and for all but NOT REY.

Admiral Ackbar deserved a fucking epic Death. He deserved a SCENE of him DYING. But NO they just fucking kill him off off screen without him. Nah got to give the feminist power to the other girl admiral to make the heroic sacrifice despite how i could give two shits about the new admiral that was pointless.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant Empty Re: The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread/rant

Post by ElSuperGecko Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:27 pm

I'm just going to leave this here... right here on the refrigerator.

Disney are doing to Star Wars what EA did to Mass Effect.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

I’m sorry you guys didn’t enjoy it. Although I don’t think the film is perfect by any means, I really liked it, even though (or perhaps because) it shot down a couple of my pet theories about certain characters. I like the fact that it took some risks, even if not all of them paid off. I hope you have a better time with the next film.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by solidsnake78 Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:I'm just going to leave this here... right here on the refrigerator.

Disney are doing to Star Wars what EA did to Mass Effect.

Sounds bummed.

solidsnake78
solidsnake78
Combat Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by TerramineLightvoid Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm

Eryri wrote:I’m sorry you guys didn’t enjoy it. Although I don’t think the film is perfect by any means, I really liked it, even though (or perhaps because) it shot down a couple of my pet theories about certain characters. I like the fact that it took some risks, even if not all of them paid off. I hope you have a better time with the next film.
OP is just butthurt, it's become a trend these days for people like that to overreact when they see 1 black character and 1 female protagonist to suddenly burst out and go "OHMAGOSH, WHAT IS THIS SJW BUTTRAPE?"

The claim that Rey is a "Mary Sue", as if Innate Talent doesn't exist. Nevermind that "character arcs" and the idea of a character always having to go through some sort of central thematic challenge, is NOT realistic at all. IRL there is no such thing. All the skill-less losers of the world gotta whine because God considered them the unwanted redheaded stepchild of humanity. Did people forget that Anakin Skywalker was precisely that? A /gifted/ force user that just magically was the most powerful without any real practice at all? He was /so/ innately gifted that he was a spoiled little bitch that thought he was allowed to be Evil because he's "destined to win". Vader was the embodiment of the prophetic hero abusing his prophetic power to win as the villain. He literally only lost because his son convinced him through conversation to turn to the good side, not because he was beaten in a fight. He was practically unbeatable yet was /born/ that way cause he was basically Force Jesus. The force itself fucked his mom, not a mortal man. Like you can't even make this shit up.

It happened in the PT and it's become clear that Rey was just like Anakin. Her daddy is the Force itself, too. So there's your perfectly in-lore explanation for her hackery. But either way in general I cannot relate with people who think "Mary Sue" is a legitimate criticism. I just flat out, disagree. Mary Sues exist, stop being such a whiny little bitch about it.

Kylo Ren being a little youknowwhat, is kind of the point. All the people saying there is something romantic going on between Rey and Kylo are just plain retarded. The movie went to arms length to make it clear that it was just this weird destiny link where one has to destroy the other. They aren't drawn to each other out of attraction, but the complete opposite? Who could actually watch these movies and think Rey is attracted to Kylo? She clearly /hates/ him.

Kylo was meant to be a /wannabe/ Vader. He's meant to be this weak little thing trying to run from the fact that he's barely powerful at all. Trying to be stronger than he could ever hope to be.
TerramineLightvoid
TerramineLightvoid
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down