Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

+3
Hanako Ikezawa
MaximizedAction
Arian Dynas
7 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:43 pm

"Sorry, it's not that. I'm just not used to...dealing with people without my mask."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by MaximizedAction Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

"If you wish you can still wear it after your wounds have healed."

I continue to add

"But know that our respect for you will not be dependent on it; whatever makes you feel comfortable."
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 am

"Sadly, I have been informed that my mask has been destroyed. I'm sure I will get used to addressing others without it in time. I thank you all for your level of acceptance of both me being a woman as well as Aelfven."

I put on a thankful smile and nod my head to both show my appreciation as well as assure them that I will be fine.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:46 pm

I sit down on the next best chair. My growling stomach signals my growing discomfort, for that I should looking in the direction of the kitchen, in the hopes to soon see Banchello and the bacon.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 am

I move to sit next to Llan. As I bend to take a seat, a piercing pain comes from my chest. I hunch over as a result, causing more pain and collapse onto the table.

After a while I recover and sit up straight, beaming from ear to ear.

"What's for breakfast?" I smile.
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 am

Seeing Rodrigo collapse I run over to him,

"Are you sure you you are not ought to be in bed right now? I would help you if I could, but there is only so much I can do to help your wounds heal faster, the rest is up to you and your body. So be responsible. If this little group of ours is going to get this land up and running again, we will need every single one of us in their best shape. So we better take care of ourselves. So should I call for Banchello, Rodi?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am

"I'm good, Aaron. Just wanted to feel what the table felt like on my cheek, is all" I say, still smiling.

"Thank you for the help though Aaron, I appreciate it! Llan, what is your favourite breakfast?"
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:53 am

"I don't have any favorite meals in particular. You learn to enjoy whatever you can get ahold of in my line of work. What about you?"
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am

I laugh at her serious answer.

"Personally, I like a good porridge. Nothing beats that lumpy, warm and milky goodness in the morning. How about you Aaron?"

I ponder for a moment before also asking Llan "How long did you work for Aaron's father, if you don't mind?"
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:17 am

"It is the same as with Llan. Although, I once visited this village at the eastern border of the Serene Republic, and at a local inn I was once blessed with their version of fried potatoes with bacon*. It was unlike anything I have tasted before.
I plan on visiting that villiage at least once more, solely for the purpose of that breakfast."

I look at the door leading to the kitchen,

"And judging by the smell of bacon, I believe this breakfast will not disappoint me either."

----------------------------
*Editor's note: Which would consist primarily of fried, skin-on red potatoes, fried in a pan with olive-oil, tossed with hot peppers, peppercorns, sage, bacon-grease and chopped side-bacon.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 am

"I had served His Majesty King Alonso for several years, Goodman Orlandi. Since before Prince Aaron had departed from the castle. If I may ask, what did you do before meeting Prince Aaron and accompanying him on his travels?"

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:29 am

"Please, friends should call me Roddy, 'Rigo, Rodi or Sir Rodrigo Andrea Orlandi the Orphan King!" I joke. "Before meeting Aaron I just wandered from town to town with no real purpose. Aaron was the first real friend I've had since before my parents were killed! Feels nice to be around friends now."
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:24 pm

After a rather longer moment of silent reflecting from everyone, my carefully woven thoughts just were interrupted by my growling stomach. I decide play along:

"So what are we going to do after the breakfast? Any plans?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 am

At that point, coming in through the door, holding a massive wooden platter, that had, at one point been very nice, is Banchello; a heaping pile of the finest potatoes, cut into hash and fried, slabs of thick-cut strip-bacon, still sizzling, and a smaller platter, balanced precariously on the first, piled high with fried eggs all find themselves seated at the dining table, prepared to be dined upon as the party prepares to tuck in with gusto.
---------------------------------
Banchello responds to any compliments about his cooking with merely a "Grazie." a bow, and then goes back to his work.
Not long after the party has finished their morning meal, a chorus of loud belches giving compliment to the chef, Banchello returns, a pot of hot, dark liquid in one hand, a plate of biscuts, seemingly made of sliced bread, turned dry and crunchy, veined with almonds in the other.
----------------------------------
Anyone who wishes to comment about the coffee and cantuccini may do so; both almonds and coffee are rare staples here in this part of the world. Banchello responds to any inquiry of their origins with merely a knowing nod and a smile.
Erik may, if he so chooses, produce the king's last will and testament at any time; PM me for the specifics of the text. The party may also discuss the current political situation. After about 6 posts are made (~9:00) a man, dressed imppecably in a uniform drawn from the armory will step in.
----------------------------------
A tall, strong-looking old man with a hooked-nose, looking like nothing so much as a massive, chainmailed warhawk steps into the room, his guards'man's uniform fitting tightly across his chest, not from fat, but from muscle. His whole appearance seems to indicate both speed and ferocity, despite his advanced age; you would suppose him to be somewhere in his late 50's, judging by his steel-grey hair and beard, both cut short in a brush fashion, and his wrinkled, craggy face. On a second though, his age is even harder to place, he could be even older than your first thought, since his icy-blue eyes seem very aged and careworn, making the wrinkles on his face stand out more, giving it the overall effect of having been chiseled out of granite.

"Your Highness." says he with a salute.

"General Armando Ceas, at your service."
You can all introduce yourselves to the general, who remains polite, imppecable and stolid throughout the conversation, seeming to be a man not easily flustered or roused to anger. Anyone who asks can be brought up to date on the political and military situation by him. Send me your questions by PM and I will answer for you.

Last edited by Arian Dynas on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 am

After finishing my meal, I carry my dishes to the kitchen to set them to await their washing. While there, I thank Banchello for preparing breakfast for us and compliment his culinary skills. I then head back into the dining hall and, since I pass him on the way back to my seat and his answer, or lack thereof, to my inquiry on his relationship to King Alonso, I decide to politely ask John the question again:

"Excuse me, Master John. Last night, you said you met His Majesty King Alonso on the road. If it is no trouble, may you please expand on that?"

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:35 am

"Even in the most prestigious brothels, whores or ladies whatever your case may be, want to learn stories from "traveling men" before doing what they´re really here for"

I said before taking a look at Llan´s body

"So sure I can do this, What do you wish to know: How I was a fool and attacked the king or about how he forgave my life?"

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 am

"Well, now that you've intrigued me, I would like to hear the whole story, please."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:45 am

"huh, and I thought I had said quite enough already. But I´ll follow then. Good hearted Alonso forgave my life, gave me a roof to sleep under and food, in time we became friends.
You can imagine the rest of the story, but if you want to learn more you know where my room is, but that is enough for the moment"

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

"If it is a matter that is so personal that you only feel safe enough to talk about in your quarters, then I suppose I can comply with your wishes."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

"My dear Llan, did you enjoy breakfast?" I ask with a smile
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:11 pm

My attention turned from John towards Rodrigo, I look over to him and say:

"It was delicious, as always with Banchello responsible for the cooking. How was yours?"
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm

"I appreciated it immensely. Banchello cooks as well as this on a consistent basis? I am inclined to stay longer" I laugh

I turn towards the new arrival and introduce myself "Pleased to meet you Sir! I am Rodrigo and I have a sore chest. How are you?"
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm

When General Marko Cres enters the Dining Hall, I stand at attention and say in a military manner:

"General Cres, welcome to the Keep, sir. What is the current political and military situation?"

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Distracted by both Rodrigo and this General Ceas from the rather unexpected answer from Llan.
I turn my attention to Ceas but will keep an eye on Llan, curious to see if she meant the same intentions as I or was as naive as she sounded.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 pm

I stride straight up to the general.
"General, the security in this building is virtually nonexistant. We must remedy this as soon as possible. Enemies of the prince could strike at any moment."
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next