My Own ME3 Ending + ME4 plot idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Own ME3 Ending + ME4 plot idea

Post by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:17 pm

This is long. Get some popcorn.

ME3 ENDING:
Shepard wakes up in the rubble on London after Harbinger’s indoctrination attempt. He can hear soldiers shouting etc etc. They pull Shepard out of the rubble and call the Normandy for evac. Reaper destroyers and a couple of Capital Ships have landed at the beam.

The Normandy swoops down (again) with some Alliance Fighters to try and distract the Reapers. The Normandy touches down and the Alliance Troops take an injured Anderson and Shepard on board. They’re both taken to the med-bay. Depending on if you upgraded the Med-bay in ME2 determines if Anderson lives or dies there.

Shepard wakes up and explains to Hackett over the comm how he thinks the Reapers were trying to indoctrinate him and explains the whole dream. Hackett is wary of Shepard as he is still showing signs of indoctrination.
They come up with a new plan of action, and they’re running out of time. The only way they can open the Citadel arms is to go through the Conduit on Ilos. The Normandy flies to Ilos and finds the disabled Conduit and disabled Vigil. If Javik is in the party, he can reactivate Vigil and you can get some juicy new information etc.

Liara manages to reactivate the Conduit using data gathered from Prothean databanks on Mars, and the team goes through the Conduit and onto the Citadel. On the Citadel, there could be a “Suicide Mission” of some sorts, although I don’t know how it could work. Civilians are still on the Citadel, so maybe that could be a part of it.

Anyway, Shepard and his chosen crew fight their way through Presidium to Citadel Tower, fighting waves of enemies (Cerberus and Reaper). When Shepard gets to the control panel in Citadel Tower, he finds the Illusive Man there. TIM is showing serious signs of indoctrination and has Reaper implants. You enter a conversation like the one in the original ME3 ending and you have to try and convince TIM to stand down. If you can’t, he shoots one of your squad-mates (they will only survive if you upgraded the Normandy’s med-bay, otherwise they die like Anderson. They are injured for the rest of the sequence and won’t be in your squad). You are then forced to shoot TIM. If you managed to convince him to stand down, he kills himself and your squad-mates live.

Shepard uses the control panel to open the Citadel arms to allow the Crucible to dock. Now, the damage done to the Crucible as it docks depends on how high/low your EMS is. If you have the highest EMS (over 5000), the Crucible takes no damage and functions normally. The less EMS you have, the more damage the Crucible takes and the faultier it is when it fires. The Crucible docks and Shepard activates it, it fires and destroys the Reapers. But depending how much damage it took, it can destroy the Relays, the Geth etc.

Everyone is celebrating as the Reapers collapse and explode, but Harbinger (being the first Reaper) survives the Crucible and heads for the Citadel. As Harbinger nears, he possesses one of your squad-mates like he would with the Collectors (he possesses the squad-mate Shepard interacted most with out of the 2, or the one that wasn’t shot if you couldn’t make TIM stand down). Similar to the Saren battle at the end of ME1, Harbinger’s shield will be disrupted if you kill your squad-mate. You are forced to enter battle with the possessed squad-mate.

[For those wanting to know how the possession could work, it would be like a hurried Indoctrination. Harbinger doesn’t need to keep the indoctrinated agent alive for long, so a quick and brute indoctrination would deteriorate the squad-mates mind pretty quickly (hours) ]

Here, Shepard must fight the possessed squad-mate and kill them. Killing the indoctrinated/possessed squad-mate results in the disruption of Harbinger’s shield. As the Galactic Fleet advances on Harbinger, he makes one last attempt to indoctrinate Shepard. Depending on whether you chose Control, Synthesis, Destroy or Refuse determines if you manage to resist it. Choosing Destroy or Refuse means Shepard manages to fight off the indoctrination and calls the Normandy for evac. Choosing Control or Synthesis means the only way Shepard can win is to kill himself. If Shepard kills himself then the injured squad-mate shot by TIM (if there was one) will die even if the Normandy’s med-bay is upgraded.

If Shepard survives then he will take the injured squad-mate (if there was one) and rushes through the Presidium to the Normandy. Shepard and any surviving crew get on-board the Normandy and Shepard rushes to the cockpit. Joker flies the Normandy in Harbingers direction and when in range, Shepard signals the fleet to fire on Harbinger.

An epic cinematic cut scene plays and “Victory” from the ME1 soundtrack plays in the back. You get to see all the fleets you rallied work together and fire on Harbinger. The Normandy swoops in and fires the Thanix Cannons, blasting a hole right through Harbinger.

The war is won and the Galaxy attempts to repair what was destroyed (if anything was due to low EMS). Shepard lives happily ever after with his LI.
THE END.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If Shepard didn’t survive, then the Normandy goes to Harbinger anyway. Joker gives the command to fire on Harbinger and the fleets destroy him. The Galaxy mourns Shepard and any squad-mates who died. Statues are built on every planet and the Presidium in Shepard’s honour. The Galaxy tries to rebuild what was destroyed (if anything was) and life in the Galaxy goes on.
THE END (2).

The credits show all the best moments of the trilogy with the best soundtracks playing in the background. The credits end with the “Commander Shepard Song”.

ME4 plot idea coming soon!

Last edited by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheEliteBrit
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Re: My Own ME3 Ending + ME4 plot idea

Post by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Hope anyone who read it liked it :)
TheEliteBrit
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 pm

wow.... cool. nice read.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm

dork wrote:wow.... cool. nice read.
Thanks. Took me a while :P
TheEliteBrit
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm

"Credits end with Commander Shepard song" I like it.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 pm

RavenEyry wrote:"Credits end with Commander Shepard song" I like it.
yeeee
TheEliteBrit
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Humakt on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 pm

It is unlikely Harbinger has the same weakness as Sovereign, especially anymore but we do have some fleets so possibly they could work in tandem.

If repairing the Conduit on Ilos was that simple, they should have tried it in the first place. Provided it isn't point to point and the Citadel hasn't moved and the one on the Citadel still stands.

Props for choosing Commander Shepard as a credits song. I actually suggested the same in the last spring before EC.

Nightmare

http://www.celestialheavens.com/thundermaps/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEliteBrit on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Humakt83 wrote:It is unlikely Harbinger has the same weakness as Sovereign, especially anymore but we do have some fleets so possibly they could work in tandem.

If repairing the Conduit on Ilos was that simple, they should have tried it in the first place. Provided it isn't point to point and the Citadel hasn't moved and the one on the Citadel still stands.

Props for choosing Commander Shepard as a credits song. I actually suggested the same in the last spring before EC.
I thought that the Council deactivated the Conduit? If so, it would be simple to reactivate it.
TheEliteBrit
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

They deactivated it with a sledgehammer.
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:39 pm

TheEliteBrit wrote:
Anyway, Shepard and his chosen crew fight their way through Presidium to Citadel Tower, fighting waves of enemies (Cerberus and Reaper). When Shepard gets to the control panel in Citadel Tower, he finds the Illusive Man there. TIM is showing serious signs of indoctrination and has Reaper implants. You enter a conversation like the one in the original ME3 ending and you have to try and convince TIM to stand down. If you can’t, he shoots one of your squad-mates (they will only survive if you upgraded the Normandy’s med-bay, otherwise they die like Anderson. They are injured for the rest of the sequence and won’t be in your squad). You are then forced to shoot TIM. If you managed to convince him to stand down, he kills himself and your squad-mates live.

I thought I'd post this. Hehe.
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top