Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 19 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 am

Arian Dynas wrote:An adventuring party.

Anyway; let me know when the lot of you are ready for an update.
i´m ready

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 19 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:An adventuring party.

Anyway; let me know when the lot of you are ready for an update.
i´m ready

Me too.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:27 am

If you decide to make a new update, I won't be there. I'm going to bed now.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

--George Orwell
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 am

.... Assemble!
:P

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:48 am

Sorry I've been off the grid guys; busy weekend. But now I have no more commitments, so I'll catch up and get an update for you lot.

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Sorry I've been off the grid guys; busy weekend. But now I have no more commitments, so I'll catch up and get an update for you lot.
yay bounce

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:40 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Sorry I've been off the grid guys; busy weekend. But now I have no more commitments, so I'll catch up and get an update for you lot.
Yay! I ran out of things to say. How was your weekend? Did you have fun?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am

Hmm, well to be honest, I find myself figuring out things, and trying to figure out others; like since I have so little fun most times in my Pathfinder group, whether or not I really do still like RPGs.

Considering that I think I would lose a very big and very good part of myself if I cast that love aside, and I feel like it would be a massive loss, I think I still do, but I keep feeling real confused. I'm not sure if this is what some would deem "growing up" or just being unhappy.

I'm pretty sure it's the latter. People who tell others to grow up don't know the meaning of the phrase.

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

Abandoning stuff you like doesn't mean you're growing up, that's ludicrous. My sister still likes gaming, and she's turning 29 soon.

Look, what matters is that you do what you like. If you still like RPGs, great, but if you decide that it's gotten boring for you, you've got an answer right there.

Uhm... why is "thorian creeper" standing under my name?

Last edited by estebanus on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

"You must do what you feel is right, of course." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

You should only do things if you enjoy them. You don't even have to quit permanently, but just set it down for a while. After that, if you feel like you want to play RPGs, then you know that you still enjoy them. And if you set them down and never feel the need to return, then you know you have lost interest.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

I'm pretty sure it's the depression talking.

And I refuse to let that disgusting monster rob me of yet another thing I love.

Right now, I don't feel much of a passion for anything; I'd say that's my biggest clue right there as to what it is.

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

If this recent lack of love of yours for RPGs you feel is affecting your posts for our RPG here, than don't feel any pressure at all.
If you need a break then so be it. It doesn't have to be forced, especially if it's a spare time activity.

Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Growing up from RPGs?
nah, there´s always the temporal boringness in things you like. I can stop doing stuff i like for months and later come back.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Fur28 wrote:
nah, there´s always the temporal boringness in things you like. I can stop doing stuff i like for months and later come back.
This one speaks the truth. Games, shows, books whatever. Sometimes I just don't feel it and a month later it's my favourite again.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 am

No worries guys; a lot better now, and realizing, the passion I use talking about them, and the excitement I have at times is too much for me to not like them.

Aside from the fact that I apparently just need a group more to my tastes, I have this weird thing, according to my father where I subconciously "don't like to waste time" and thus will not think about things I consider unacheivable. Which makes me tunnel visioned and unhappy.

So I've had my field of veiw widened again. :)

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:22 am

Hurray! bounce
It´s Good you feel better now

But for me, i´m so fucking pissed i´ll add my angriness in my character, no more *smirk*ing around :x

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 am

By the way, your writing's improving fur. Though an FYI in the future; in English, single "I"s referring to individuals (Such as "Me, myself and I.") are always capitalized.

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 am

Arian Dynas wrote:By the way, your writing's improving fur. Though an FYI in the future; in English, single "I"s referring to individuals (Such as "Me, myself and I.") are always capitalized.

sorry about that, got used to "i" instead of "I" because of the chat, probably of the fear of being ninja´d
And is it me or did you do something in the Action thread?, you seemed to reply my post or something

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 am

Yeah @.@ sorry about that, was editing as part of catching up and quoted instead of editing

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 am

I am gled you are feeling better Arian. :)
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 am

I'm Gled too.

Question; what's a gled? :P

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 am

Arian Dynas wrote:I'm Gled too.

you don´t know what´s gled?
what a noob
and you´re supposed to be a writer?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:13 am

Sorry. I am using my XBOX for internet right now and must have pressed e instead of a. I meant glad.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 am

Selim Bradley wrote:

Sorry. I am using my XBOX for internet right now and must have pressed e instead of a. I meant glad.
so that´s why you always appear online, IE is always slow on my computer so probably will never try it on xbox

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:22 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

so that´s why you always appear online, IE is always slow on my computer so probably will never try it on xbox
I was wondering if it did that, since it doesn't always recognize me signing out on XBOX.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next