Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indoctrination Theory THE WALL *in progress*

+14
Nightvayne
megan3c
ElSuperGecko
hermiona52
umadcommander
RavenEyry
Arian Dynas
gunslinger_ruiz
TheSuperAwesome_383
DSharrah
DoomsdayDevice
Restrider
dorktainian
lex0r
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Indoctrination Theory THE WALL *in progress* - Page 2 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory THE WALL *in progress*

Post by Andromidius Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:54 am

I may assist in this Hall of Fame later on, update it and generally clean it up.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Indoctrination Theory THE WALL *in progress* - Page 2 Empty Re: Indoctrination Theory THE WALL *in progress*

Post by RavenEyry Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 am

Andromidius wrote:Rename then 'Reductionists' and call it the Wall of Shame.

Because honestly, they deserve to be mocked when they act as many of them do.
Nah, there are plenty of literalists/reductionists who aren't trolls or morons. They just don't talk much.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 pm

I think it's because this is the newest evidence of us being a "cult."

Sadly, this time I have to agree. This thing does make us look... I don't know if I'd use the word "cult" but I wouldn't use one much better.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 pm

We're a special interests group, that's all I can say. No more, no less.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Well, it was a nice idea but if it's giving morons the wrong idea I'm in agreement on taking it down.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Restrider wrote:I think we should remove the "Literalists" section. Has a really negative vibe, imho.

Agreed.

I don't even understand why it's there. We should just list the IT-ers.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Well, it was a nice idea but if it's giving morons the wrong idea I'm in agreement on taking it down.

Because one butthurt idiot goes mental on reddit we should delete this? Sure, makes sense. Since when is the opinion of haters so important?

Sorry, I just don't agree.
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

lex0r11 wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:Well, it was a nice idea but if it's giving morons the wrong idea I'm in agreement on taking it down.

Because one butthurt idiot goes mental on reddit we should delete this? Sure, makes sense. Since when is the opinion of haters so important?

Sorry, I just don't agree.

Because for once, the idiot is right. Besides, this list is facepalmingly inaccurate and out of date. It's a pissing contest performed with a fake dick.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 am

It seems the purpose behind why I began this wall in the first place has been forgotten.

It's not a roster; it's not a membership list, it's not a cult.

It's a memorial; not because anyone died, but because I wanted to create something that people could use to go back and say; "I was there."

That includes everyone, those who believed us, and those who didn't. Those who aren't allowed to be on the wall are a very short list. Even some of the biggest fools we've met are allowed to be there.

I have but three rules for this wall; EVERYONE goes on, with the singular exception of people who were, themselves damaging to both communities. NO ONE comes off, even if they disgrace themselves later. And I go on last, because I do not feel worthy of my place until EVERYONE is remembered.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by noobcannon Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:19 am

we need to have a troll list. we need to put sieval at the top it.

also been an ITer from day 1. found my name right away too! pretty cool.

i will tell my grandkids one day... I WAS THERE!!!!!!
noobcannon
noobcannon
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2