Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME!

+9
Terramine
BleedingUranium
Andromidius
pasza89
Rankincountry
Restrider
Eryri
BlueLogic
ElSuperGecko
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME! Empty Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME!

Post by ElSuperGecko Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Topic shamelessly stolen from the BSN, because it had so much potential as a meme game.

SO HERE'S HOW WE PLAY. Start a sentence off with "Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like..." and then end it with your own comedy quote! To begin:

Isn't Synthesis a bit like solving gun crime by cutting off everyone's trigger fingers?

Isn't Synthesis a bit like ending racism by making everyone white?

Isn't Synthesis a bit like genetically-enforced communism on a galactic scale?
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME! Empty Re: Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME!

Post by BlueLogic Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Isn't Synthesis a bit like losing?
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME! Empty Re: Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME!

Post by Eryri Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm

BlueLogic wrote:Isn't Synthesis a bit like losing?

I'm not sure of the rules of this game, but I think it's safe to say you just won it. Laughing
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Isn't Synthesis a bit like having a trip while drowning in sugar?
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rankincountry Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Isn't synthesis a bit like a nugget of purest green?

Last edited by Rankincountry on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not green enough. Needs more green. Lovely green. Mmmmmmm)
Rankincountry
Rankincountry
Nemesis

Location : Sunny Valley Rest Home for Burnt-Out Gamers, Karpyshyn Ward

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianprice74

Back to top Go down

Post by pasza89 Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:13 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:
Isn't Synthesis a bit like solving gun crime by cutting off everyone's trigger fingers?

It's not, because it doesn't solve anything. It basically changes nothing. Everyone is half-organic and half-machine, ok. So what? I still need a hammer to fix stuff. Then I will need more advanced hammer. Then I'll need an AI hammer to do the work for me. Then it will be more advanced and so on and we are in the same place where we were before "the solution" happened, except we are just half-organic.

Moreover, how does this solve any present conflict at all? I am Geth, I want this planet. I am Quarian, I want this planet. The reason of conflict wasn't anatomical difference between us, it happened, because we both wanted the same thing and didn't want to share it.

TL;DR the starkid is dumb beyond measure
pasza89
pasza89
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:18 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:

More like:

"Isn't Synthesis a bit like solving gun crime by giving everyone arm-cannons?"
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:08 am

pasza89 wrote:
ElSuperGecko wrote:

It's not, because it doesn't solve anything. It basically changes nothing. Everyone is half-organic and half-machine, ok. So what? I still need a hammer to fix stuff. Then I will need more advanced hammer. Then I'll need an AI hammer to do the work for me. Then it will be more advanced and so on and we are in the same place where we were before "the solution" happened, except we are just half-organic.

Moreover, how does this solve any present conflict at all? I am Geth, I want this planet. I am Quarian, I want this planet. The reason of conflict wasn't anatomical difference between us, it happened, because we both wanted the same thing and didn't want to share it.

Indeed.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:Isn't Synthesis a bit like ending racism by making everyone white?

This made me laugh hard. Funny because it's exactly right.

Eryri wrote:
BlueLogic wrote:Isn't Synthesis a bit like losing?

I'm not sure of the rules of this game, but I think it's safe to say you just won it. Laughing

Awesome :)

v0.0)>o *accepts cookie*
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 am

pasza89 wrote:
ElSuperGecko wrote:

Your point makes no sense... cutting off people's trigger fingers doesn't solve gun crime either. Synthesis is like solving gun crime by cutting off everyone's trigger fingers BECAUSE it doesn't solve the problem. In fact both of them not only don't solve the problem, they actually do worse things than simply doing nothing.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by richie21 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 am

Isn't synthsis a bit like... Saren winning in ME1? lol.
richie21
richie21
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by umadcommander Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 pm

Rankincountry wrote:Isn't synthesis a bit like a nugget of purest green?
thats brilliant Laughing
umadcommander
umadcommander
Rachni Brood Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm

IronicParticle wrote:Your point makes no sense... cutting off people's trigger fingers doesn't solve gun crime either. Synthesis is like solving gun crime by cutting off everyone's trigger fingers BECAUSE it doesn't solve the problem. In fact both of them not only don't solve the problem, they actually do worse things than simply doing nothing.

I like this human! He understands! Laughing
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by pasza89 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 pm

IronicParticle wrote:
pasza89 wrote:
ElSuperGecko wrote:

Your point makes no sense... cutting off people's trigger fingers doesn't solve gun crime either. Synthesis is like solving gun crime by cutting off everyone's trigger fingers BECAUSE it doesn't solve the problem. In fact both of them not only don't solve the problem, they actually do worse things than simply doing nothing.

I must have misread that as something, sorry, you are right, lol.
pasza89
pasza89
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:36 am

Isn't synthesis a bit like appeasing the Reapers for the sake of survival?

...*crickets*

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Isn't synthesis a bit like giving everyone aids, so we can all have sex without condoms?
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Isn't synthesis a bit like watching the ME Franchise jump over a whole ocean full of cyborg sharks, with frickin' lasers built into their heads?
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Isn't Synthesis a bit like banning constructive discussion from an internet forum while letting the trolls roam wild and free?
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

ISN'T SYNTHESIS A BIT LIKE.... sneaking up behind someone on the subway, jabbing them with a syringe, then not telling them what was in it, what it will do or what the long term effects will be, while offering them no medical credentials whatsoever and telling them that it will save them from dying of smallpox?
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombus Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 am

Isn't Synthesis a bit like making the perfect soup by mixing all the known soups together. The strength of all and the weakness of neither.
Lombus
Lombus
Adjutant

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 am

Lombus wrote:Isn't Synthesis a bit like making the perfect soup by mixing all the known soups together. The strength of all and the weakness of neither.

Laughing

"...the taste of tomato... the colour of oxtail!"

...also very apt, considering what we know about how the Reapers are created...
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombus Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 am

ElSuperGecko wrote:
Lombus wrote:Isn't Synthesis a bit like making the perfect soup by mixing all the known soups together. The strength of all and the weakness of neither.

Laughing

"...the taste of tomato... the colour of oxtail!"

...also very apt, considering what we know about how the Reapers are created...
lol! didn't thought anyone would notice that detail.
Lombus
Lombus
Adjutant

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Isn't synthesis a bit like giving everyone aids, so we can all have sex without condoms?
Believe it or not, there are people who actually infect themselves intentionally to be able to fuck around with others also having AIDS without the need to use condoms.
Unsurprisingly these individuals fail to understand that there are different types of HIV/AIDS viruses and having several types makes a proper treatment of AIDS exponentially more difficult.
Of course these people excel as good candidates for the Darwin Awards.
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombus Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Restrider wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Isn't synthesis a bit like giving everyone aids, so we can all have sex without condoms?
Believe it or not, there are people who actually infect themselves intentionally to be able to fuck around with others also having AIDS without the need to use condoms.
Unsurprisingly these individuals fail to understand that there are different types of HIV/AIDS viruses and having several types makes a proper treatment of AIDS exponentially more difficult.
Of course these people excel as good candidates for the Darwin Awards.
Wow the wonders of the human mind never cease to amaze me Wat that's one of the stupidest things I ever heard.

Last edited by Lombus on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lombus
Lombus
Adjutant

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Isn't Synthesis a bit like forgetting everything that happened before ten minutes ago?

Isn't Synthesis A Bit Like... THE GAME! Rsz_ma11
Synthesis is working for this guy.
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next