Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming

4 posters

Go down

Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming Empty Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming

Post by Raistlin Majere Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello all

Videogames can be funny, really, really funny at times so I thought I would start this thread for us to share the gold nuggets of laughter we have stumbled across in our gaming experience.

While I am certain this topic will be flooded by posts form Mass Effect in short order along with many other Bioware games Joyful I will start out with a game I recently finished, Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Now pointing out a single funny moment in this game is hard as it runs with a very litteral use Rapid Fire Funny. One funny dialogue replaces another as the different characters, both good and evil, constantly banter and bicker with hilarious results. Combine that with the game having no Fourth Wall and the laughs just keep coming.

But to give one example:

Pit: "You know, Komaytos look an awful lot like little Metroids"
Viridi: "No stop right there!"
Pit: "What i just said they looked like Metr-"
Viridi: Hmm hmm HMMM hmm, I CANT hear you!"
Pit: "Hey, what's your problem?"
Viridi: "This game universe and that game universe have NOTHING to do with each other. So dont go around spreading rumours."

Another good one is:

Pit: "Wait if you have an allseeing eye how come you cant locate Pandora?"
Paluterna: "Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery."
Pit: "Are you messing with me again?"

Or how about the main baddy on what he is going to do with a wish:

Main baddy: "Do you see this little girl? Both her parents are dead. Aww... There was an unfortunate accident, if you know what I mean."
Pit: "You mean you murdered them!"
Main baddy: "It was a simple case of distratced chariot driving. I shouldn't have been doing my hair. Any I was thinking of using the wish seed to rbing back her parents. Can you think of anything more joyous than a family reunion? Then after that they would strike it rich, like rolling-in-dough rich. And then we would slap crowns on all of them and make em royalty. And that is the general gist of my wish. Pretty noble and not at all evil right?"

And that is just the tip of the iceberg in that game.

Anyway, your turn :stick:
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming Empty Re: Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming

Post by DSharrah Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Lucas Arts' Monkey Island games...too many nuggets to name...my suggestion go and play it for yourself, it will be appreciated!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming Empty Re: Crowning Moments of Funny in Gaming

Post by Raistlin Majere Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

DSharrah wrote:Lucas Arts' Monkey Island games...too many nuggets to name...my suggestion go and play it for yourself, it will be appreciated!

I allready did :)
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 am

"Sword fighting is alot like making love; it isn't always what you do, but what you say."
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down