Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilation of Unanswered questions

+23
skillz1986
Terramine
pasza89
Rankincountry
DSharrah
Charlie Sheen
DoomsdayDevice
Andromidius
Maffers
AxStapleton
SZKSYPCZE
hukbum
symbowles
Jusseb
TJBartlemus
demersel
MikeyTurvey
Lombus
Raistlin Majere
WeAreHarbinger
dorktainian
Eryri
Ghost Of Kesak11
27 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by WeAreHarbinger Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

New format looks great!

Nice job guys!
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 5 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by Jusseb Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 pm

It's probably also not a good idea to send the complete list to Bioware. We could just make an selection of the best questions per headline and then see if Bioware will answer a few.

They won't answer to a list of hundreds of questions.

Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Jusseb wrote:It's probably also not a good idea to send the complete list to Bioware. We could just make an selection of the best questions per headline and then see if Bioware will answer a few.

They won't answer to a list of hundreds of questions.

Probably for the best. If anyone has suggestions on the best ones let me know. I think about it for awhile and see if I think differently later. Have close to 2 days for my possible deadline so it gives this awhile.

Last edited by Kesak11 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Why would the Catalyst prefer Shepard to choose Destroy over Refusal? Is he suicidally depressed?

Since the Catalyst seems so utterly fed up with his job, why does he impose a time limit on Shepard's decision? The only danger imposed on the Crucible comes from the Reapers, which the Catalyst supposedly controls. Why doesn't he call them off, and give Shepard as much time as he needs to make the best choice, especially considering Star-Brat would even prefer death to continuing the status quo?

Why does the Crucible shut down immediately following Shepard's decision not to use it?

Edit: I thought better of my bitching about synthesis. I've come to realise that I'm flogging a dead cyborg horse there.

Last edited by Eryri on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Even if these go unanswered it really goes to show you how much "explanation" and "Clarification" they left out the endings.

IT could explain vast majority of these, some of them game mechanics etc.

Really Bioware? this is your finished product of a trilogy (story) you're never going to continue? O.o
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

WeAreHarbinger wrote:Even if these go unanswered it really goes to show you how much "explanation" and "Clarification" they left out the endings.

Really Bioware? this is your finished product of a trilogy (story) you're never going to continue? O.o

Yeah. It's not until you list them all in one place that you realise just what a Swiss cheese of (apparent) plot holes the ending truly is.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Eryri wrote:
WeAreHarbinger wrote:Even if these go unanswered it really goes to show you how much "explanation" and "Clarification" they left out the endings.

Yeah. It's not until you list them all in one place that you realise just what a Swiss cheese of (apparent) plot holes the ending truly is.
Part of the reason I made this thread. Might change a few minds about Bioware and their "endings".

With sending a few questions, mabye we can send those by Twitter or something like that and post the list on BSN.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm

demersel wrote:- Who was behind the attack on Lazarus Project?

Some headcanon:

-Wilson was under-appreciated by Miranda
-Shadow Broker was contacted by Wilson, and offered Wilson more pay for sabotaging the project and either killing or retrieving Shepard
-Wilson does this through sabotaging the security systems, to kill two birds with one stone (possibly killing Shepard *and* wrecking the facility for evidence)

-Shadow Broker already worked earlier in trying to sell Shepard's body to the Collectors
--> Collectors = Reaper servants

-This ties into the idea that the station of the Shadow Broker is a an autonomous tool by the Reapers, creating 'information balance' until the Reapers arrive

Anyway, yeah, it's most likely that Wilson indeed sabotaged Lazarus Project.

But Miranda also deserves some share of the blame for ignoring the emotional needs of her colleagues. She also likely sent remaining Cerberus personnel into harms way in order to buy Shepard time to escape.

Both Wilson and Miranda seem like they would want to cleanse the facility after their plans finish. Cerberus is known to throw their cells away once they serve their purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Just a couple more:

Leviathan DLC:
Why does the Leviathan seem so evasive when Shepard asks it about the Crucible? Does it genuinely not know who designed it, or is it withholding that information deliberately?

Last edited by Eryri on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Why doesn't TIM bleed when he dies?
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm

AxStapleton wrote:Why doesn't TIM bleed when he dies?

And furthermore:

Why does TIM's death so closely mirror Saren's?
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Eryri wrote:

And furthermore:

One of the key differences was that Saren quite obviously bled when TIM didn't. Its not like they had vastly different amounts of Reaper tech hooked up to them.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok im taking a break from editing. Think 2629 words and 46 edits are good for now. Might edit further later on. You can keep posting questions and I will catch up later. Been doing this for the last about 7 hours.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Kesak11 wrote:Ok im taking a break from editing. Think 2629 words and 46 edits are good for now. Might edit further later on. You can keep posting questions and I will catch up later.

Fair enough. You're doing a grand job. I think I've exhausted my store of questions, but if any more crop up I'll post them here.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Eryri wrote:

And furthermore:

Or Udina's.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffers Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Where does the breath scene take place?
- If earth how did Shepard get there?
- If the citadel why is there concrete?

Why does Shepard's carnifex transform into a predator after shooting the tube in the destroy ending?

Why are soldiers in the destroy ending (the scene added in the EC) more successful at fighting off the husks than in the control and synthesis endings?

Why do the reapers trash talk organics when they are just trying to preserve them? (“You are bacteria.”, “You are vermin.”, ect.)
Maffers
Maffers
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Honestly, if I could pick just one question to be answered, it would be what is the location of the breath scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

This might be a silly one, but I'm still struck by how Shepard passes out right in front of the control panel in the Citadel and then is magically wide awake upon the Catalyst saying "Wake up." Why "wake up?" Why was Shepard able to recuperate so quickly, but moments before couldn't activate the Crucible...the one thing we were supposed to do the entire game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Wouldn't you know it, I've thought of some more!

If the Leviathans were trying to prevent the inevitable rebellion of synthetic life forms, why did they create a synthetic "intelligence" and why were they surprised when it inevitably rebelled?

How did the Intelligence defeat them before it had an army of Reapers?

If the Leviathans can knock a capital Reaper out of the sky with such apparent ease, then why do they live in fear of them?

Last edited by Eryri on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:46 pm

MassEffectFshep wrote:Honestly, if I could pick just one question to be answered, it would be what is the location of the breath scene.

And that is really the most important of them all.

It might not even be london - it might be a place a lot further down the story - a place we are not even aware yet.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffers Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Why does saving Anderson from the illusive man on the Citadel effectively give you 1000 ems when he dies moments later anyways?
Maffers
Maffers
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Maffers Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:54 pm

When you see Anderson before the beam run he is holding a carnifex, but on the citadel the illusive man takes a predator from Anderson. Why the gun switch?
Maffers
Maffers
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

- Why is Anderson impervious to bullets when he is at the console? - you can shoot him all day - he won't even notice.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:15 pm

- Why are you able to shoot at Anderson at all when he is at the console? The game has a system that disables aiming and firing, when you aim at NPC.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm

why when your collegues lie dying on the floor at the foot of the beam are you able to shoot them and.....nothing happens, but the moment marauder shields turn up your bullets actually do damage to him?

Why the 2d sprites? Why are they all running towards the massive slusho machine of death at the beginning of the game?
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next