Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilation of Unanswered questions

+23
skillz1986
Terramine
pasza89
Rankincountry
DSharrah
Charlie Sheen
DoomsdayDevice
Andromidius
Maffers
AxStapleton
SZKSYPCZE
hukbum
symbowles
Jusseb
TJBartlemus
demersel
MikeyTurvey
Lombus
Raistlin Majere
WeAreHarbinger
dorktainian
Eryri
Ghost Of Kesak11
27 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 pm

MassEffectFshep wrote:spotless void posed this question in another forum, not sure if it made it's way here or not:

"Why would the catalyst tell you about the tube if it was real?

If the chamber is stopping the crucible from firing then that means the Reapers planned for the crucible being connected. I can't believe they would allow themselves to be put in such a dangerous position that the choice of one organic determines their fate. "
Dont think that is on the list so I will add it.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm

MassEffectFshep wrote:

Citadel: If the Catalyst is controlling the Citadel (or if the Citadel is his "home"), why did he need Sovereign to open the relay for the reapers?

That's a very good question. That plot point retroactively renders ME1 pointless in addition to ME3.

Beam Run and Citadel

Why are there so many dead bodies around, all wearing either Kaidan's or Ashley's ME1 armour?

Why are the Reapers bothering to beam dead bodies up to the Citadel, when they need live tissue to make a Reaper?

Why does Shepard meet no resistance from the Reapers while on the Citadel?

Why is The Illusive Man alone? Why doesn't he have any Cerberus bodyguards with which to confront Shepard?

Why does the Citadel have an area that so closely resembles the engines from the Shadowbroker's ship?

Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Why don't the Reapers simply turn the beam off before Hammer arrives?
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Why is there is single dead cerberus trooper in the citadel at the end? If there was cerberus at the citadel - where are the rest?
If there wasn't - how did he get there?
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Added a thanks to section. Everyone who posted a question should be on it. If I forgot you or you want your named removed please send me a pm.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

How does Shepard know how to use the crucibles choices? The "catalyst" never says "grab these handles to control, shoot this tube to destroy, jump here for synthesis" seems like Shepard just assumes.
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Thought of a few more on my drive home:

Why is Vent Brat playing alone on the outskirts of a military base?

How does he get from his little rooftop garden, to a balcony on a supposedly secure military building, despite the door to that balcony being shown to be locked by a red hologram?
How does the Child then pass through that locked door again moments later?

How does the Child survive the blast from the Reaper's weapon?

Priority Earth

Why did the Reapers show such interest in London? London is a relatively small city, on a small island. If they were always planning to bring the Citadel to Earth to grow the new Reaper, why didn't they choose a city with a bigger population?

London is also at a northern latitude. For the Citadel to remain in view of London, it must be in a geo-stationary orbit above the equator. Why then, does the beam point vertically upwards, instead of pointing at an angle due south? (very nit-picky that one)

Other
Why did the Reapers wait so long to capture the Citadel?

Once the Reapers had the Citadel, why didn't they use it to deactivate the relay network, and isolate the Alliance fleet?

Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

This one isn't quite related to the ending but...Why doesn't Avina know about Purgatory?
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 pm

About Core Engineering levels being numbered top to bottom - you misunderstood - you put into Cronos Station Section, when in fact it is about the prologue on earth - They Building that the child runs into, and that seconds later gets blown up by the reaper - inside there is sign that says Core Engineering - in the next roo, you have the vent scene, and later you have the scene with anderson, when they are crossing over the gap. In that scene - the the level on which Shepard and Anderson are has a large 2 on the wall. The level below them - a large 3 on the wall. And i think that the level below that has a large 4 - but i'm not sure - the wall might just be blank.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Eryri wrote:Thought of a few more on my drive home:

Other

I believe it says in the story that Cerberus tips them off might be wrong on that one.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm

demersel wrote:About Core Engineering levels being numbered top to bottom - you misunderstood - you put into Cronos Station Section, when in fact it is about the prologue on earth - They Building that the child runs into, and that seconds later gets blown up by the reaper - inside there is sign that says Core Engineering - in the next roo, you have the vent scene, and later you have the scene with anderson, when they are crossing over the gap. In that scene - the the level on which Shepard and Anderson are has a large 2 on the wall. The level below them - a large 3 on the wall. And i think that the level below that has a large 4 - but i'm not sure - the wall might just be blank.
Yeah there are probably quite a few mistakes in the list I did make it quickly so thanks for catching that.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

why is the QEC in a nice shade of Blue?

why hide major coates's head on the citadel?

why are the cascades of blood running up away from earth, and not towards earth?

Why when the crudible docks do the reapers appear to 'pause' their intergalactic genocide?
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Beam Run
Why did the transport beam deposit Shepard so close to the controls to open the Citadel?

Anderson / TIM scene
Why did the Reapers allow the Illusive Man to board the Citadel?

The Citadel is a vast miles-long structure. How did the Illusive Man know exactly where to wait for Shepard and Anderson?

Why didn't we see the Illusive Man in the hallway? Does he have an infiltrator cloak?

Citadel
Anderson comments that the walls of the Citadel are moving and rearranging themselves. Why don't we actually see this happening?
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 pm

About the beam run and the normandy - hold on, this is going to be a big one.

- If the normandy is able to fly right up to the beam (which it shouldn't be - there is a specific dialoge in Priority: Earth - shepard asks - Can't we just fly there or at least use air support? - Anderson replies - Negative - the beam causes some sort of interference that shuts down all comms, guidence systems or instruments, if you get too close to it - that was exactly the reason why you needed to wait for a destroyer to come closer to you so, he will leave the influnce zone of the beam, and missiles would be able to lock on to him), So IF the normandy is able to fly right up to the beam - (how is te normandy able to fly right up the beam??) - why did we even bothered with the whole priority: Earth in the first place??? Why not just do a mako drop, or a kodiak drop, just like we did in ME1 ALL THE TIME and at Virmaire and ILOS in particular - (joker is very precise - he was able to drop a Mako into the target of 3 by 2 meters!!!!) - for christ sake - we could have jumped out of the main hangar right into the beam on the flyby!!!!!!????
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

demersel wrote:About the beam run and the normandy - hold on, this is going to be a big one.

- If the normandy is able to fly right up to the beam (which it shouldn't be - there is a specific dialoge in Priority: Earth - shepard asks - Can't we just fly there or at least use air support? - Anderson replies - Negative - the beam causes some sort of interference that shuts down all comms, guidence systems or instruments, if you get too close to it - that was exactly the reason why you needed to wait for a destroyer to come closer to you so, he will leave the influnce zone of the beam, and missiles would be able to lock on to him), So IF the normandy is able to fly right up to the beam - (how is te normandy able to fly right up the beam??) - why did we even bothered with the whole priority: Earth in the first place??? Why not just do a mako drop, or a kodiak drop, just like we did in ME1 ALL THE TIME and at Virmaire and ILOS in particular - (joker is very precise - he was able to drop a Mako into the target of 3 by 2 meters!!!!) - for christ sake - we could have jumped out of the main hangar right into the beam on the flyby!!!!!!????
Think I will paraphrase this one but good question.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:28 pm

- If the beam shuts down all comms (in the whole london), as it is said it does - what the hell is up with all the radio chatter in the entire Priority: Earth???????
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 pm

demersel wrote:- If the beam shuts down all comms (in the whole london), as it is said it does - what the hell is up with all the radio chatter in the entire Priority: Earth???????
Very good questions demersel. Ill make sure they are added Very Happy
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Kesak11 wrote:Ok I made the new format. Is this good? Time to edit in questions again. I made this quickly so there could very well be many mistakes.

Looks great, nice and orderly. As it should be with so many questions apparently. I should be suprised, but i'm not. And that is truly sad.
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by SZKSYPCZE Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Is the phrase "artistic integrity" a key to sloving the me3 puzzle??

OK ok but seriously. How do you plan on getting at least half of the questions answered?? Posting them on BSN will create a shitstorm on an unknown scale. You will not get answers but rage, flame and hatriot. Those empyheads are indoctrinated.

You should realise one thing. There are no answers to these questions. ME3 was simply fracked up, that's all to it. I know that all of you have still hope. I would really love to have at least a bit of it. Bioware closed that chapter of their company. They are not even responding to people who want some sort of statements on weekend challenges.

Last edited by SZKSYPCZE on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SZKSYPCZE
SZKSYPCZE
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Jusseb wrote:
Kesak11 wrote:Ok I made the new format. Is this good? Time to edit in questions again. I made this quickly so there could very well be many mistakes.

Looks great, nice and orderly. As it should be with so many questions apparently. I should be suprised, but i'm not. And that is truly sad.
I did make the joke in the main IT thread that a book of this would looks like a dictionary so I knew it would be long. Laughing

SZKSYPCZE wrote:Is the phrase "artistic integrity" a key to sloving the me3 puzzle??
Usually. It can be used to solve most any puzzle.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Kesak11 wrote:
Eryri wrote:Thought of a few more on my drive home:

Other

I believe it says in the story that Cerberus tips them off might be wrong on that one.

Yeah but that's the strange thing about it. If the Catalyst was always in or on the Citadel or Crucible, whatever you may call it, and truly is an Reaper ally or designed them. Why didn't the Reapers know that the Citadel was the key? Why did they need the Cerberus tip?
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by SZKSYPCZE Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 pm

OK ok but seriously. How do you plan on getting at least half of the questions answered?? Posting them on BSN will create a shitstorm on an unknown scale. You will not get answers but rage, flame and hatriot. Those empyheads are indoctrinated.

You should realise one thing. There are no answers to these questions. ME3 was simply fracked up, that's all to it. I know that all of you have still hope. I would really love to have at least a bit of it. Bioware closed that chapter of their company. They are not even responding to people who want some sort of statements on weekend challenges.
SZKSYPCZE
SZKSYPCZE
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 pm

That last one is explained by Vendetta (poorly, but still) -
the reapers didn't know that their citadel was incorporated into the design of the crucible - as Vendetta says - the reapers were unaware of the plans of using the citadel, the master key to the relay network in conjunction with the crucible - that was the whole point of keepin the meaning of word catalyst - secret. But then again while that does explain why they needed to be tipped off, and why would they want to retake the citadel after it - this very explanation calls bullshit on Mr Catalyst AKA Gurdian big time.

By the way.

Guardian.

What reapers do we know?

We know Sovereign, but only because that was what Saren thought of it, He himself thought of itself as Nazarra.

We know Harbinger. But only because Shepard him to proclaim "We are the harbinger of your perfection" We don't know it's true name.

From this we might deduce that the reaper names that we know are derivative of their function.

So... Guardian. (as it is reffered in subtitles).

When did we see a reaper that is guarding somethi...oh, wait - the beam of course!

so could it be that this reaper at the beam is NOT Harbinger - but some other random reaper dude - Shepard's mind nicknames him Guardian, since that is what Shepard sees him doing.

Because that would really explain everything including why "Harbinger" doesn't say anything, and the huge redesign.

P.S. Could it be that Nazarra is not a name of an individual, but a name of whole spiecies that it was made from?
Like if it was a reaper made out of humans - he would say "We are Humanity"
Or if it was made out of Asari - "We are Asari" etc.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:28 pm

SZKSYPCZE wrote:OK ok but seriously. How do you plan on getting at least half of the questions answered?? Posting them on BSN will create a shitstorm on an unknown scale. You will not get answers but rage, flame and hatriot. Those empyheads are indoctrinated.

It's worth a try to get them to tell us. Even if they dont (which I expect they will not) mabye they will at least realize how badly they made the ending (if they have not already). It may prevent this from happening again. I am fully prepared for the rage and flaming and also the ban that will probably come out of this.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

SZKSYPCZE wrote:OK ok but seriously. How do you plan on getting at least half of the questions answered?? Posting them on BSN will create a shitstorm on an unknown scale. You will not get answers but rage, flame and hatriot. Those empyheads are indoctrinated.

Maybe they answer, maybe they don't. It's a way to write things of our mind I guess. I don't even expect them to answer a handfull of the questions.

Just see it more as occupational therapy.
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next