Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes

+5
Fur28
estebanus
solidsnake78
Terramine
Hrothdane
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:36 am

Hrothdane wrote:That extended trailer really is starting to hint at the heavy themes and content that Kojima mentioned a few months back.

Oh man, I love it.

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes

Post by Prettz Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 am

so someone put a bomb in Paz's stomach and to add insult to injury they put a peace symbol on it. Dang you Cipher!!!!
Prettz
Prettz
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Thats gotta be solidus around the 2:38 mark in the interrogation scene right?
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettz Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 am

Ericforman_IS_A_VENOM_GoD wrote:Thats gotta be solidus around the 2:38 mark in the interrogation scene right?

Some think that it might be Kaz  a.k.a Miller. If it is Solidus then that's one old looking 12 year old.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 8BW5nT4
Prettz
Prettz
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 am

Looks like Miller to me when compared to the other shots of Miller in the trailer.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm so excited for the Phantom Pain. It looks great! Not only the gameplay I've seen thus far, but also the apparent heavy themes that are going to play a role in it.

Although, that person getting his/her stomach opened in the trailer... is that Paz?
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm

i dno if that could be milller he was missing an arm in the trailer, and remember solidus is the same age as liquid and snake but he was supposed to be the most special clone and he aged rapidly thats why he looked older than snake in mgs2
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettz Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:46 am

estebanus wrote:that person getting his/her stomach opened in the trailer... is that Paz?
Thats what it's pointing out to be so far
Ericforman_ISGoD wrote:i dno if that could be milller he was missing an arm in the trailer, and remember solidus is the same age as liquid and snake but he was supposed to be the most special clone and he aged rapidly that's why he looked older than snake in mgs2

I think we have more of a chance of Eli being Liquid then having Solidus showing up. Also the guy looks to be missing an arm in the coat arm.

Solidus is not the most special but a exact clone of big boss, Liquid is the superior clone and Solid snake is one expressing Big Boss's supposedly inferior" genetic traits
Prettz
Prettz
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

By the way, why does Big boss have a crystal(?) stuck in his head?
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettz Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 am

estebanus wrote:By the way, why does Big boss have a crystal(?) stuck in his head?
Some are saying (in the internet) that its not even Big boss but Gray fox, since Gray fox has a scar in the very same place where the crystal shrapnel is.  w00t
Prettz
Prettz
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 am

It looks like a horn to me. The same kind of horn that the evil fiery Big Boss has in the hospital.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Evil fiery big boss? I thought that was Volgin...
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:45 pm

estebanus wrote:Evil fiery big boss? I thought that was Volgin...

Watch the first long trailer again. He looks like he is wearing one of Big Boss's sneaking suits.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm

I always saw that as the red suit he wears during the fight in the shagohod's hangar. 

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Metal_gear_solid_3___colonel_volgin__no_coat__by_mrgameboy2013-d60hj6a

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 8d160300480d724706e9da1fc4b678362ec0363a.jpg__576x480_q85

Look at the leg's armor padding. It's nearly identical. Also, the sleeves are short on his arms, just like on Volgin's sneaking suit.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettz Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:25 am

Yeah I'm going for Volgin.
I made one with his coat on comparison
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 AJMfvP2

Also when he disintegrates you can hear him saying "snake" and it sounds kind of like Volgin.
Prettz
Prettz
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Im about to rant but i feel this needs to be talked.My fellow mgs fans how do u feel about the upcoming assrape kojima wants to inflict on us.Anybody that defends this is contributing to the downfall of the video game industry btw. SO after months of stupid teases we find out that mgs5 will be split into two parts ground zeroes and phantom pain.  Then we find out ground zeroes will act as a prologue too the story phantom pain.Im saying to myself wtf? like the tanker mgs 2 mission that took like two hours the most.  I knew trouble was ahead.  Then we get more stupid kojima announcments about useless console exclusive things that should not even exsist in the first place. Little tidbits we hear from then on from that asshole kojima that ground zeroes is gna be and introduction to the new gamplay style of mgs going open world.So not only is this a prologue but to me it sounds like a glorified demo. Then a week ago for mgs fans at least in my eyes a bomb dropped.  They are charging  on ps3/xbox360 20 digitally and 30 retail.  Next gen 30 digital 40!!!!!i repeat 40 for retail.WTF are those japs smoking.I had hoped that we would get at least 4 or five hours worth of content for that price but then i thought mgs gms are usually short i mean speed runs can sometimes be completed under 4 hours so i i knew assrape was full in effect.  Gaminformer guys played it and said without sidemissions and with cutscenes it can be completed under 2 hours,speed run can be completed under 20 min. I would be cool with the length if the price was like ten to 15.  I mean farcry blood dragon is 15 bucks and u can get a good 4-5 hours outta that. So after backlash they are comparing there glorified demo to journey or gone home,wtf? Those games were never that expensive pricks.Im so disgusted with this.I dno if this has ever been done before charging ppl for a prologue, nowadays im sure it has but i hope this isnt a sign of more things to come next gen.O btw rumor is mgs5 phantom pain(ground zeroes should just be included) it may not come out till dec 2015.Fuck u kojima and konami ill wait till the complete edition in 2015 cause we know thats coming or buy it used from gamestop to make sure u guys dont get a dime.  I hope my fellow mgs fans feel the same way and dont buy this shit....Btw this makes me sadder

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Original
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I've preordered Ground Zeroes physical for Xbone...only cost me £22 so not complaining at all for a game I will play over and over again. It's Metal Gear and it's Kojima. Surprises ahead, wait and see.

Phantom Pain is going to be so ultimately amazing I really hope that David Hayter and Kojima are rusing us. I can see it, and it wouldn't be a MGS game without Hayter's delicious voice
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 am

after having time to cool off from my bitching and finding out that because of negative feedback they had a price cut for next gen fuck it i love metal gear im buying a two hour prologue. dammit kojima u bastard once i think im done

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 66354-Al-Pacino-they-pull-me-back-in-0v9d
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Kojima is God
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:13 am

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Ajizltzrlt6knsldd3ya
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:52 am

This game is straight up peace walker on crack. God these graphics r beautiful though. Im on mission 10 and i can tell this gm is going to be great but i deff dont think it will surpass 4 or 3 for me.
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:21 am

I can't stop playing.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes - Page 2 Bpdkc1i8l1lp0ds5sfdz
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Let me kno wat u think after u beat it lex. Personally i was very disappointed, the graphics and gameplay were fantastic but i dno the story jus let me down big time
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:25 am

The game feels so half finished. Almost so bad, that I like to think this is what happened:
(and it's one of the best metal gears gameplay wise)

Either Kojima just deliberately made a shitty second half of the game, to leave the player with a literal phantom pain.

Or Konami is just a piece of shit garbage publisher, so okay I guess. Go drown in your stupid ass pachinko business model. Literally go drown in feces. You ruined something that could've been something far better.

Fuck you to anyone that is responsible.
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:10 pm

I agree lex wtf happened? Such amazing gameplay story such a letdown. I think alot had to do with konami Go watch on youtube the extra mission that was cut out fucking ridiculous. But story sucking wise i think it was kojima. Such wasted potential. I enjoyed the zero and kaz burger tapes prob more then the main story. Thats just bad
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum