Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll

+21
Ruwce
Hrothdane
Eryri
Home run MF
ericformans_sisterisdead
BlueLogic
Ghost Of Kesak11
dorktainian
HomesV500
skillz1986
Charlie Sheen
AxStapleton
Dwailing
Hanako Ikezawa
hukbum
DSharrah
Rifneno
Andromidius
Byne
WeAreHarbinger
BansheeOwnage
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you excited or interested for the next Mass Effect?

Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_lcap5%Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_lcap45%Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 28 ]
Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_lcap16%Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 10 ]
Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_lcap34%Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 62

Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Empty Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Simple poll. Who is interested in ME4, and who is excited for it? Smile
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll Empty Re: Mass Effect: 4 Anticipation Poll

Post by WeAreHarbinger Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Interested. Let's see what E3 brings us, see if i can get "excited" though i won't hold my breath!
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

I'm interested, but only barely so.
Byne
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Heh, no-one is excited.

No-one is exicted by an upcoming BIOWARE GAME.

Big problems ahoy.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Andromidius wrote:Heh, no-one is excited.

Big problems ahoy.

Even better, in a group of the most intelligent and dedicated Mass Effect fans, no one is excited about the upcoming game.

Hurr durr they got ppl talking so its a huge suksess! </sarcasm>
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Chose interested...may change to excited and interested, but we will have to wait and see.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Rifneno wrote:
Andromidius wrote:Heh, no-one is excited.

Big problems ahoy.

Even better, in a group of the most intelligent and dedicated Mass Effect fans, no one is excited about the upcoming game.

Hurr durr they got ppl talking so its a huge suksess! </sarcasm>
It's pretty bad, yeah. Someone is excited now, but oddly they are not interested. Huh. Wondering
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:39 pm

If it's a prequel - not interested.
If it is about synthesis - no buy.
If it has nothing to do with the open plot of ME3 - not interested.

Everything else - I'll maybe buy it for 50% max.

BW may think everything is ok, but I think they'll realize what they've done, when it comes to preorders.
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:41 pm

With the treatment of ME 3 i can't get excited.

It's a new team though so that's keeping me interested. I just hope the story is kept top of the list, pew pew in the middle. With it being the MP team doing it the cynic in me is telling me it's going to be more pew than story. Which is not the reason i fell in love with ME.

Let's hope i'm pleasantly shocked. How do they top the reapers as antagonists though. ^^
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 pm

I am very excited for it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Honestly, I'm both excited and interested. We have no idea just what BioWare's plans are in terms of the endings, and I won't pass judgment until we know for sure whether it's Literal or IT, and if Literal, whether they're really condoning Synthesis, or if they're preparing to pull the rug out from under the Synthesizers. Basically, until I know what the game is about, I'm not condemning it, and I'm honestly rather optimistic.
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

hukbum wrote:
BW may think everything is ok, but I think they'll realize what they've done, when it comes to preorders.
I agree.
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

I can't really say I'm either interested or excited at the moment. Maybe that could change, but ME3 knocked a lot of the desire to return to the series out of me.

IT is the only thing keeping me interested in ME at all.

Also, I'm not too keen in supporting EA any more (which is essentially what you do when you buy an EA product).

Last edited by AxStapleton on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:51 pm

WeAreHarbinger wrote:
It's a new team though so that's keeping me interested. I just hope the story is kept top of the list, pew pew in the middle.
Being a new team killed me inside a little when I heard about it. But now? Honestly it seems like a good thing. A second chance for ME, I hope. As long as their PR is better obviously.

Hmph. We'll see... TIM
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

I think we might possibly be overestimating the number of people who are still unsatisfied with the endings. Sure, the BSN may still not be satisfied, but it's the frakking BSN. It is PACKED with Fan Dumb, Hate Dumb, Broken Base, and pretty much every other negative fandom trope in existence. However, when I see tweets to BioWare devs, they almost always seem to be positive. Also, PAX went well, I think, so I think most people might be happy, or at least not angry. My point is, I think we'll see more preorders of ME:Next than you might think.
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

I think we might possibly be overestimating the number of people who are still unsatisfied with the endings. Sure, the BSN may still not be satisfied, but it's the frakking BSN. It is PACKED with Fan Dumb, Hate Dumb, Broken Base, and pretty much every other negative fandom trope in existence. However, when I see tweets to BioWare devs, they almost always seem to be positive. Also, PAX went well, I think, so I think most people might be happy, or at least not angry. My point is, I think we'll see more preorders of ME:Next than you might think.
I'm not convinced. Casuals don't preorder much, and they are basically the only people who weren't concerned with the end...
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sheen Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

The tweets are what make me worried, like they will buy anything.

If the endings are literal, I'm happy BSN is as negative as it is.

Last edited by Drewton on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

I'm never pre-ordering again. Certainly not from EA.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 pm

BansheeOwnage wrote:
Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

I'm not convinced. Casuals don't preorder much, and they are basically the only people who weren't concerned with the end...

I don't think the casuals were the ones at PAX. Wink
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 pm

Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

Do you think anyone who is dissatisfied a year later would bother to see Bioware at PAX?
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

AxStapleton wrote:
Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

I'm never pre-ordering again. Certainly not from EA.

I don't care that it's EA. The publisher should not be blamed for the failings of the developer. If ME:Next sucks, then that's on BIOWARE, not EA. EA has NO direct control over the development process. They can influence, and they can place deadlines, but they have no direct creative control. Jeez, more than anything else, this is what bothers me when people talk about games. Nobody cared that EA was the publisher of ME2, because ME2 was GREAT. Instead, they praised BioWare for making a great game. However, when the s*** hit the fan with ME3, EA automatically got blamed because no one wanted to accept that the once great BioWare could screw up on their own. If ME3's ending really was that bad, then that's on BioWare. EA didn't design the levels. EA didn't program the code. EA didn't design the gameplay. EA didn't hire the voice actors. EA didn't write the story. That was all BioWare. If it's bad, then that's on BIOWARE for not being able to make a decent product.
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Dwaling wrote:Honestly, I'm both excited and interested. We have no idea just what BioWare's plans are in terms of the endings.
That's exactly the reason I am not excited, only interested.
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm

AxStapleton wrote:
Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
Dwaling wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:
hukbum wrote:
I agree.

Do you think anyone who is dissatisfied a year later would bother to see Bioware at PAX?

No, and given the size of the audience there, I don't think that many people are still dissatisfied.
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

BansheeOwnage wrote:
Dwaling wrote:Honestly, I'm both excited and interested. We have no idea just what BioWare's plans are in terms of the endings.
That's exactly the reason I am not excited, only interested.

It's more Mass Effect! Seriously, until you show me something that confirms it will suck, I'm going to be excited for another journey in this universe.
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Even if it's just BSN i've noticed one thing since Citadel was released.

Because Bioware released a fan fap DLC with all the sqauddies and all the meme's people have said "all is forgiven" which means to me they're looking past the ending because of this DLC. That means (at least how i see it) the endings are still broken, people are just happy with the DLC.

Do you really think if Bioware pull another ME 3 and screwed up an ending, people would look past it again? i think not. ME: next has a lot riding on it for Bioware (and EA). They became the laughing stock of the gaming world for at least a year, i think another screw up would end them. Which is why i'm hoping they use this to make the new game, great.
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next