Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by CoolioThane Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Shit I was set on being an expert. Selim can have it

Can I be a wanderer then? I'm gonna be a sexy, promiscuous wanderer as it's as far from me as possible bounce
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Yeah, he did kind of snap things up in PM first; ranger is still open until you and Raven come to an accord about it.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 pm

CoolioThane wrote:Shit I was set on being an expert. Selim can have it

Can I be a wanderer then? I'm gonna be a sexy, promiscuous wanderer as it's as far from me as possible bounce
He says there can be more than one of a class, just that it isn't reccomended due to it lowering diversity, just like Synthesis.

Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

As an aside, I would really LOVE to see a magus of some kind in the party; just sayin'
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Take ranger if you want. I don't have to rip off the character I was planning to rip off. I can try a knight.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Hopefully either MaximizedAction, Fur28, or Estebanus are okay with being a Holy Man. We need a White Mage!
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm pretty happy with being a wanderer. I've got an okay character set up. Haunted with the facade of happiness. I enjoy him.
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:Hopefully either MaximizedAction, Fur28, or Estebanus are okay with being a Holy Man. We need a White Mage!
I think holy men are normal medics and magi do healing magic from the description.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:Hopefully either MaximizedAction, Fur28, or Estebanus are okay with being a Holy Man. We need a White Mage!
I think holy men are normal medics and magi do healing magic from the description.
Druids of the Old Faith have healing capabilities too, so hopefully one of them like the arcane arts. If not, then we will need to hoard potions.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Druids of the Old Faith have healing capabilities too, so hopefully one of them like the arcane arts. If not, then we will need to hoard potions.
I'll hunt down some Chansey and steal their eggs.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I'll hunt down some Chansey and steal their eggs.
LOL!
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:

Raven has the right of it; Holy-men are better at lore, and can work with mundane medicine, but magi can cast healing magic, which is better at it. Druids also use arcane magic, but they focus more on healing spells, and their lore only applies to nature.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Rules are up.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 pm

So are we making up skills and equipment ourselves or do you have a list?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Equipment will be provided later, skills I am making a nice little list for you guys right now.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Fear not, here I am. So, I was either thinking Alchemist or Mage. But if you guys want a Mage, I can also do Mage. Besides, I'm usually playing mage in every RPG.

So ok, Mage it is!
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:44 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:Fear not, here I am. So, I was either thinking Alchemist or Mage. But if you guys want a Mage, I can also do Mage. Besides, I'm usually playing mage in every RPG.

So ok, Mage it is!
Here, read Arian's thread Inheritances: Consquence
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Done; with the exception of equipment; anything who wants anything special can request it via PM, other than that, you get what is in the armory later.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Also, anyone who wants details on anything, ask.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

So where do we post our character sheets? In the Inheritances: Consequence thread, or are you making another thread for the actual roleplaying?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Well I'm definitely not the heir, just their weird bodyguard that makes everyone uncomfortable.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:So where do we post our character sheets? In the Inheritances: Consequence thread, or are you making another thread for the actual roleplaying?

The thread is both for rules AND your character sheets; the actual roleplaying thread with the roleplaying posts will be seperate, and made only when I have everyone's character sheets posted up in the reference thread.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:58 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Well I'm definitely not the heir, just their weird bodyguard that makes everyone uncomfortable.

You behave. *bonk*

This setting is, well, very much realistic medeival europe with magic added in; people are racist, classist, homophobic, frightened and will not hesitate to lynch the local epilepsy sufferer if they think she's a witch.

So think Dragon age crossed with A Song of Ice and Fire.

I'd like to think my series is less boring than ASoIaF, but hey.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:59 pm

So can we post them now?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:02 pm

The floodgates are open man; they've been that way for a little while now.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next