Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 21 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 am

Considering I'm friends with Aaron would it be fair to say I know Erik? I'm thinking of having a relationship with him that entails me annoying him a lot of the time, but we have a bond Sideways
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 21 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am

CoolioThane wrote:Considering I'm friends with Aaron would it be fair to say I know Erik? I'm thinking of having a relationship with him that entails me annoying him a lot of the time, but we have a bond Sideways
Did you meet Aaron before or after he left the castle?

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am

Okay, we ask Erik for the key to the armoury, and then go to the kitchen followed by the armoury if we're allowed the key :)
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am

and i was friend with the king Alonso, so did i met him before?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
CoolioThane wrote:Considering I'm friends with Aaron would it be fair to say I know Erik? I'm thinking of having a relationship with him that entails me annoying him a lot of the time, but we have a bond Sideways
Did you meet Aaron before or after he left the castle.

Good point, I reckon we met when he was travelling, and am a bit shocked to find out he's the new king
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

Just remember; don't completely ignore the large hairy man. Unless of course you intentionally walk past him, ignoring him.

Also, you have to figure out how to get the king's body inside the keep, of course.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 am

CoolioThane wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

Good point, I reckon we met when he was travelling, and am a bit shocked to find out he's the new king
Relax, I'll ask Sir Erik for the keys. We do work for the same kingdom, after all.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 am

CoolioThane wrote:Okay, we ask Erik for the key to the armoury, and then go to the kitchen followed by the armoury if we're allowed the key :)
i´ll be in the kitchen one or two posts maximum, casually find me on the way there or something

Last edited by Fur28 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:15 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Just remember; don't completely ignore the large hairy man. Unless of course you intentionally walk past him, ignoring him.

Also, you have to figure out how to get the king's body inside the keep, of course.
i´ll do the later, just check my PM please

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
CoolioThane wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

Relax, I'll ask Sir Erik for the keys. We do work for the same kingdom, after all.

Only Estebanus can say "yea" or "nay" on that count. He IS the steward after all.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:17 am

I asked Fur and Coolio's character's to aid me in bringing in the coffin, since I found the poles that help carry it. Respond, you two.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

Only Estebanus can say "yea" or "nay" on that count. He IS the steward after all.
Good point.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:19 am

do we have to take the coffin out before exploring?
or the order doesn´t matter?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 am

Selim Bradley wrote:I asked Fur and Coolio's character's to aid me in bringing in the coffin, since I found the poles that help carry it. Respond, you two.
i´ll do everything in one post, waiting for something from arian

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:21 am

Fur28 wrote:do we have to take the coffin out before exploring?
I'd assume we bring in the former king first. Seems respectable and will probably earn favor with Sir Eric.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:23 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:do we have to take the coffin out before exploring?
I'd assume we bring in the former king first. Seems respectable and will probably earn favor with Sir Eric.
ok i´ll start pushing so Coolios´s can start lifting from his end of the coffin

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:24 am

Really, Coolio? 'Maskey'. Laughing
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 am

LUSCIOUS LOVEMAKER? Really Coolio? Are you TRYING to make Estebanus deck you? :P

And no, before you ask, not telling you to change it; every group needs an eccentric.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:30 am

i dont know what i did wrong :(

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 am

Fur28 wrote:i dont know what i did wrong :(
What did you do?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am

Oh, and should have made it clear; Erik has orders to take NO ONE into the Catacombs UNTIL the funeral. You lot COULD try breaking in to any room in the keep, but... well that's up to you.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 am

Fur28 wrote:i dont know what i did wrong :(

Uh... What? I have no idea.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Oh, and should have made it clear; Erik has orders to take NO ONE into the Catacombs UNTIL the funeral. You lot COULD try breaking in to any room in the keep, but... well that's up to you.
Well, where can we take him?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 am

Anywhere Estebanus decides to go. I REALLY wish he were here for this one' t'would make it greatly easier.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am

Also; FYI Selim; MaJesty, not MaGesty. Took care of it already though; I love being a mod.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next