Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Witcher 3

+9
ericformans_sisterisdead
Rifneno
hermiona52
Norlond
Humakt
Hanako Ikezawa
lex0r
Raistlin Majere
NebuchadnezzaRT
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Witcher 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Witcher 3

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Im glad it won all those goty awards. It was not only the best gm i played last yr but my personal fav ever. As a diehard mgs fan im disgusted it won even that many awards. Cant believe a unfinished product got so much love. Bloodborne should have gotten some. Fallout 4 i dno i have mixed feelings about it
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

The Witcher 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Witcher 3

Post by Rifneno Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:41 am

ericformans_sisterisdead wrote:Im glad it won all those goty awards. It was not only the best gm i played last yr but my personal fav ever. As a diehard mgs fan im disgusted it won even that many awards.  Cant believe a unfinished product got so much love. Bloodborne should have gotten some.

It did get some, I just listed the top 3. Bloodbourne was #4 with 20 awards. There's so many GoTY awards that anything remotely worthy gets several. I saw some games I've never heard of win some GOTYs. Her Story? Cibele? Sunless Sea? What the fuck are these? And some of the ones I did recognize, I recognized in a bad way like Ori and the Blind Forest. "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture "? With one award, I'm guessing the rapture isn't Everybody's Gone to the Rapture's gameplay.

Fallout 4 i dno i have mixed feelings about it

It's 10/10 on exploration and open world and all that fun stuff. But the dialogue is some of the worst I've ever seen in games and I've been gaming since before Super Mario Brothers had sequels. The story is "meh" at very, very best and the game is just retcons everywhere. I still can't believe they finally told us who launched their nukes first, and it was no big deal. It's just a background detail. I figured if we ever found out who lauched first, it'd either be someone that's still around so we can go kick their ass or it was a mistake and nobody really intended to end the world. But no, China launched first 'cuz they're dicks and now they're dead. What, Bethesda?!
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3