Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:56 pm

When I met Caesar I went along with him for a bit, but secretly activated the Securitron army. Then as soon as I fought Benny in the Arena, I said I would help out. As soon as he let me leave I went to the Lucky 38, got my good buddy Boone, and we went and gave Caesar something he wasn't expecting at his morning coffee, a spear to the head, and a knife in his heart, then a .50 cal to the head for good measure. Then went on a killing spree and destroyed the entire Legion army at the Fort, and then headed back to Vegas through the piles of bodies of Legionaries I had left at Cottonwood Cove and Nelson.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Nothing is as fun as blowing a Legionary's head off..... except nuking them with a ICBM.
EDIT finally reached two pages huray!
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:27 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:When I met Caesar I went along with him for a bit, but secretly activated the Securitron army. Then as soon as I fought Benny in the Arena, I said I would help out. As soon as he let me leave I went to the Lucky 38, got my good buddy Boone, and we went and gave Caesar something he wasn't expecting at his morning coffee, a spear to the head, and a knife in his heart, then a .50 cal to the head for good measure. Then went on a killing spree and destroyed the entire Legion army at the Fort, and then headed back to Vegas through the piles of bodies of Legionaries I had left at Cottonwood Cove and Nelson.
Nice! ;>
We need more stories like this!
Come on, Wastelanders! Don't be shy! Share your stories with us!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Idea: How about everyday you, me, or anyone who comes on here and says a random Fallout event and we tell our first or favorite reaction in game?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Damn my rank became a Centurion, hate those guys
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:Damn my rank became a Centurion, hate those guys
TAKING CASUALTIES!
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:09 am

Rifneno wrote:
BRAVO543211 wrote:Damn my rank became a Centurion, hate those guys
TAKING CASUALTIES!
ORION SQUAD, YOUR ORDERS ARE TO HOLD POSITION AND BLOCK ACCESS TO NEXT CHECKPOINT!

About those stories idea - I'm in!
Shall I start from the very beginning?
The day, when Sgt. Von Kuffel left Vault 101 and began his crusade against Wasteland?
I can already tell, that when I left Vault 101, I did everything, except looking for my so-called "father"...
This is gonna be one, long story.
It happened few years ago, but I still remember most of my gameplay very well...
Especially those parts, where guts are flying around, hehe!
Will write something soon, stay tuned!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Another random idea, your personal loadout for FO3 and NV
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:33 pm

NV
Main Weapons: 12.7 SMG (GRA) and Assault Carbine (GRA)
Sniping: Anti-Material Rifle (GRA)
Close Quarters:Riot Shotgun and Bowie Knife
Explosives:Plasma Grenades, Bottlecap mines
Ammo and Supplies: 15-20 Doctor Bags, Stimpaks, Radaway, Rad-X, food and water, JSP 5mm ammo, about 1000 rounds, 300 AP 5mm rounds, 100 Match Grade .50 cal, 60 explosive .50 cal and 70 AP .50 cal, 12 gauge shells, around 300 to 400 shells, 100 12 gauge fletchete, 1000 12.7mm rounds
Armor: Elite Riot Armor, Adv. Radiation Suit, Enclave Remnant Armor

Last edited by BRAVO543211 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 am

NV
Armor: Desert Ranger Combat Armor
Main Weapons: Machete Gladius and Survivalist's Rifle
Sniping: Chrisitne's Silencer (CoS)
Close Quarters: Big Boomer
Explosives: Grenade Launcher, Frag Grenades, Frag Mines
Ammo and Supplies: Stimpaks, Radaway, Rad-X, Food & Water, Drugs, Whisky, Fucktons of Ammo
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:28 am

"Monster"
I won't bore you with stories of my childhood, you won't hear about The Great War from Me...
All you need to know is my name - Sgt. Von Kuffel...
"What kind of name is that?" - one would ask!
"The only name I ever had!" - I'd answer, and kill that guy afterwards with Gladius through his guts!
Yep, That pretty much sums Me up! What can I say? Wasteland shaped Me...
I was born in this place some would call "Hell on Earth". "Hell?" Not for me, not anymore
"You either die as a food, or live long enough to become a hunter" - I read in one book, or maybe I just heard it somwhere. Damn, at this point, I could even made it up by myself.
In the end - It doesn't matter. It works, because it's true. That's how this world looks like.

I value my life, so I do everything that increases my odds of survival.
Nothing can stop me, even small, little child begging for mercy. "Mercy?" There is no such thing!
Will you pray and seek "mercy" when Deathclaw is charging at you? Prayers won't save you!
Only 12-Gauge Sawed-Off Shotgun to it's head may save you, if you aim well!
Some may call me "cruel" or a "monster".
Well, If that's what it takes to survive, then I'm fine with that!

Besides, those little "innocent" fuckers tried to kill me once! Whole damn gang. They lived in an abbandoned mine, filled with traps, mines and barricades. Once I reached their camp - they told me to "fuck off". What the hell? I was just scouting the area!
A bunch of "8-years old, armed and ready to kill" brats are threating me? Well, fuck you too!
I said that I won't "fuck off" and then they threw grenades at me! I rolled into a cover and tried to find my escape route, but there was too many open space. I couldn't risk it...
I'm not a monster. I don't like killing other people, especially kids. I just did what I had to.
I survived!
They did not...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm

Then for good measure you set up fat mines and destroyed the entire mine.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:17 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:Then for good measure you set up fat mines and destroyed the entire mine.
Nah, I took 'em out fast and clean!
I don't like making a mess of my enemy...unless it's a Maniac, or a Bandit, or a Legionnare...
When that sort of encounter happens, I often say:
"You have guts...Let's see what they look like!" ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm

I aint got much for a story... but one time, a dog that was attacking me suddenly flew off into the distance like a super dog. It was hilarious.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:51 pm

IronicParticle wrote:I aint got much for a story... but one time, a dog that was attacking me suddenly flew off into the distance like a super dog. It was hilarious.
I had a dog in Fallout 3. You probably won't be able to pronounce his name - "Ochłap" - in my language.
No idea how he's called in english, but when we try to literally translate it, that'd be "scrap of meat"...
Frakkin' hillarious! ;>

That dawg was my faithfull companion for a looong time.
I freaked out a few times because of him, while wandering 'round dark, silent places filled with ghouls and such...
...but he saved my ass too many times, so i can't really hate him for that...
Too bad, that he had to die - my only friend I ever made in the Wasteland. I even buried him!
Only creature that I deemed worthy to live and fight! And he fought well..
A story perhaps for another time...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Maximus wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:I aint got much for a story... but one time, a dog that was attacking me suddenly flew off into the distance like a super dog. It was hilarious.
I had a dog in Fallout 3. You probably won't be able to pronounce his name - "Ochłap" - in my language.
No idea how he's called in english, but when we try to literally translate it, that'd be "scrap of meat"...
Frakkin' hillarious! ;>

I freaked out a few times because of him, while wandering 'round dark, silent places filled with ghouls and such...
Too bad, that he had to die - my only friend I ever made in the Wasteland. I even buried him!  
Haha I think in english, you're talking about dogmeat. If this is your dog:
The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 2 21777910

He is classically loved, and classically dies :P
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:49 pm

So another random idea, your favorite holy shit, bullshit, and nope I'm out of here moments of Fallout 3 or NV.
BS-defeat every deathclaw on the Deathclaw promontory, with the last one falling at my feet after almost killing me, only 35 hp left, then a young deathclaw comes out of nowhere from behind me hits me an dkills me in one hit, BULLSHIT! and rage quit.
Holy Shit moment- go into the courier's mile take out a few marked men then a deathclaw or two with my AM rifle, then all of sudden BOOM almost 20 dethclaws start running my way and I can only drop 8 of them before they get to me, then reloaded my rifle and used 5-10 stimpaks and barely survived.
Nope moment-walking the wrong way on my first playthrough of NV, to the north through the hills, first I run across 4 Giant radscorpions and my Courier ran his ass out of there to the north, then 4 or 5 cazadores show up, I manage to jump up on some rocks and keep running as the cazadores and rad scorps keep chasing me, eventually I come to the area near quarry junction, you guessed it, 4 or 5 deathclaws. So 4 giant rad scorps, 4 cazadores, and 4 deathclaws versus my lvl 3 courier with his little 9mm pistol and varmint rifle, nope nope nope, I am out, reload the damn save
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:06 am

IronicParticle wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Frakkin' hillarious! ;>

Haha I think in english, you're talking about dogmeat. If this is your dog:
The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 2 21777910

He is classically loved, and classically dies :P
Dogmeat! <3
I miss ya' dawg, Wasteland is so empty without ya'!
Oh no, wait, that's because I nuke ppl, nvm! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm still missing Fawkes. Loved my big, deadly, philosophical buddy with a gatling laser.
Only companion I liked more since Fawkes was Boone, we both agreed on how to treat Legionaries.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 am

Legion victory:

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 2 8ae_zps90a5a505
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 am

I've been playing the shit out of Fallout 3 AND Fallout NV... just don't even talk to me about Fallout 4 because I know it'll be a century before I can afford a new computer to play it.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Well, I'd like to correct something I said earlier.  I said I don't see Fallout ever leaving the United States.  Apparently in one of the canceled Fallout titles, Fallout Extreme (nothing good is ever named "extreme"), the player would venture all the way to China in the endgame to destroy a "doomsday missile".  Live and learn I guess.  This does make me wonder what some games set outside of the US would be like since they are (or at least were) open to the idea of venturing to other nations.

On an unrelated note, I'm kind of curious about the older titles.  1, 2, and Tactics are available on Gog.com.  Only being familiar with the Bethesda versions, I'm not sure how those measure up.  They look like Baldur's Gate type of stuff.  Which was an okay engine, though I'm not sure how it'd work in a game lacking magic.  BG2 was one of my favorite games of all time.  I didn't really care for BG1, and I flatly disliked Torment.  Thoughts?  Should I try one or more?  And which one, or which one first?
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

General internet consensus is tactics is shit but 2 is a god amongst RPGs. Having not played either I can't describe any further.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:32 pm

I've played a bit of 2, and watched videos of Tactics and 1. 1 and 2 looked pretty good and were fun, despote the poor graphics. Tactics was shit based off the videos and everyone on the internet opinion.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm

I tried to play Fallout 1 & 2, I really tried!
It was a horrible experience! NO MOAR!!!

Though I read the shit out of storyline from Fallout 1 & 2 on wiki, it was fascinatin'!
Intelligent Deathclaws - How fucked are you!? And they could even talk!!! @,@
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next