Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

+10
CSSteele
Hanako Ikezawa
DSharrah
Rifneno
ericformans_sisterisdead
Byne
Maximus
symbowles
Dwailing
BRAVO543211
14 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 7 Empty Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Post by ZerebusPrime Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

And now the memory replacement as a means of keeping subjects sane makes sense. It suppresses the alien knowledge via overwrite.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh no Coulson :(

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu May 15, 2014 4:15 am

You had to know that the "mind breaking" was coming for Coulson or Skye...they dropped enough hints that it was a possibility. Not sure how I feel that it was Coulson...
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:On a more serious note, who do you think will be part of Coulson's new SHIELD? I think for sure his team as well as Maria Hill.

Mike Peterson also may join at a later date I think. I like the route they took with him in actually both redeeming himself and living.

As for next season, the 2 plots I see happening are Skye's family and Quinn with the Gravitonium, which still has that scientist inside it.  
Oh, I almost forgot to respond to this...  Maria Hill signed on with Stark, remember?  I doubt she'll leave them so soon.  I doubt Tony would even let her after he shielded her (no pun intended) from the legal wrath of the US government with his army of superlawyers.  He didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart, he wants her skills for his company and I'm sure she's been signed to quite the iron clad contract.

I doubt Peterson will join at all.  He strikes me as a loner and he'll want to find his own path to redemption.  Look what happened the last time he tried to redeem himself by following SHIELD.

Gravitonium Element Zero.  Whistling
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu May 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Here's a question to think about...

I know that Garret took a supper dose of the stuff...but with the regenerative properties he showed, what's the chance that we see something similar with either Coulson or Skye?

And I think that Rif's right about Maria Hill...that's not to say that she won't make more appearances on the show. In fact, it would be a really cool way to tie Stark Industries into what's happening with the show. Maybe even have Coulson's "new SHIELD" turn to Stark Industries for R & D?
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 am

Rifneno wrote:
Hanako Ikezawa wrote:On a more serious note, who do you think will be part of Coulson's new SHIELD? I think for sure his team as well as Maria Hill.

Mike Peterson also may join at a later date I think. I like the route they took with him in actually both redeeming himself and living.

As for next season, the 2 plots I see happening are Skye's family and Quinn with the Gravitonium, which still has that scientist inside it.  
Oh, I almost forgot to respond to this...  Maria Hill signed on with Stark, remember?  I doubt she'll leave them so soon.  I doubt Tony would even let her after he shielded her (no pun intended) from the legal wrath of the US government with his army of superlawyers.  He didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart, he wants her skills for his company and I'm sure she's been signed to quite the iron clad contract.

I doubt Peterson will join at all.  He strikes me as a loner and he'll want to find his own path to redemption.  Look what happened the last time he tried to redeem himself by following SHIELD.

Gravitonium Element Zero.  Whistling

True, though I was thinking more in the distant future since. She will definitely still be unfer the employ of Stark by the time Avengers: Age of Ultron occurs. From the sounds of things Ultron is going to wreck the Avenger's world so who knows what will happen after that. Maybe Stark fully joins like in some of the comics or he is sees the benefits of a partnership with the new SHIELD using Maria Hill as a medium, or any other number of things. Or not. That's the fun.

You're probably right about Peterson. Him joining is more just wishful thinking on my part.

Yeah, I still totally think it is at least partially a nod to Eezo. Like I said in my first post on this topic, even the containment system that utilizes Gravitonium is almost identical looking to the Mass Relay ring structure.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed May 28, 2014 4:35 am

DSharrah wrote:Here's a question to think about...

I know that Garret took a supper dose of the stuff...but with the regenerative properties he showed, what's the chance that we see something similar with either Coulson or Skye?

And I think that Rif's right about Maria Hill...that's not to say that she won't make more appearances on the show.  In fact, it would be a really cool way to tie Stark Industries into what's happening with the show.  Maybe even have Coulson's "new SHIELD" turn to Stark Industries for R & D?
You mean like if Coulson or Skye are shot, they'll heal rapidly too? It's possible certainly.

Once Stark learns Coulson is alive(which I hope they do in Avengers 2 since it'd be a great scene for the Avengers to see him alive), I wouldn't be surprised if he acted as a consultant occasionally.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat May 31, 2014 2:43 am

Hehe.  I guess it runs in the family.  My mother (who is an even bigger fan of this series than I am) thinks that the ending bit with Coulson writing that alien language was just him having a dream.  She noted some things that seemed "off" that led her to that conclusion too.  Unfortunately the only one I remember at the moment is that Coulson's steri strips were missing.  Those wouldn't be off yet if it was really him, but they wouldn't be there if it was just a dream either.  OTOH, it could just be an actual mistake on their part since things often aren't filmed chronologically.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 am

Finished it finally. Show got damn good after the christmas break.

So alien blood gives everyone schematics or something that make them go crazy, sounds scientifically accurate.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 am

RavenEyry wrote:Finished it finally. Show got damn good after the christmas break.

So alien blood gives everyone schematics or something that make them go crazy, sounds scientifically accurate.
It's like the Cipher.  Grin 
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Apparently Lucy Lawless is going to be a permanent part of the cast now.  As a big fan of Xena, definitely looking forward to it.  Maybe if we're lucky, Renee O'Connor will make a cameo. Uncertain
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:28 pm

For anyone that has seen Guardians of the Galaxy (thought it was awesome btw, imho)...what ties in to Agents of Shield do you expect?
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:50 am

DSharrah wrote:For anyone that has seen Guardians of the Galaxy (thought it was awesome btw, imho)...what ties in to Agents of Shield do you expect?
Part of me thinks we've already had our tie in with Project T.A.H.I.T.I. using a Kree.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:
DSharrah wrote:For anyone that has seen Guardians of the Galaxy (thought it was awesome btw, imho)...what ties in to Agents of Shield do you expect?
Part of me thinks we've already had our tie in with Project T.A.H.I.T.I. using a Kree.

Sure that's possible...but that storyline is far from dead...and at least it is being implied that it might have more far reaching consequences for the series given what we have seen so far...I am just thinking that the way Marvel has talked about creating an interwoven universe (and given how much they tied the events of Winter Soldier into Agents of Shield), could we see a build-up/tie-in with the 2nd movie...and if so, what will that be? Perhaps we will be better able to speculate once details of the 2nd movie are released...
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:17 pm

DSharrah wrote:
Hanako Ikezawa wrote:

Sure that's possible...but that storyline is far from dead...and at least it is being implied that it might have more far reaching consequences for the series given what we have seen so far...I am just thinking that the way Marvel has talked about creating an interwoven universe (and given how much they tied the events of Winter Soldier into Agents of Shield), could we see a build-up/tie-in with the 2nd movie...and if so, what will that be?  Perhaps we will be better able to speculate once details of the 2nd movie are released...
Maybe Coulson's drawings have something to do with the Infinity Stones. That is getting to be a bigger and bigger part on the universe since 3 of the 6 have been revealed.

Plus I expect the next season to also heavily foreshadow Age of Ultron.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Season 2 is scheduled to air on September 23.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:53 am

Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:02 am

That episode was fantastic
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 pm

It was a pretty good start - like the showmakers really understand what AoS should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:33 am

A good way to start a season.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Holy fuck that was depressing.

Is Xena even alive?  That crash alone could've killed someone, and she was already bleeding to death on top of any lasting damage from the 084.  I thought they said she'd be a regular cast member but maybe it was just a one episode thing.  Then again, I've seen her come back from the dead twice so I guess she could make it.

The reveal with Fitz was a heartbreaker.  What's Simmons' stupid ass doing quitting at a time like that?

I imagine Adolf there is going to be our big bad for the season.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 am

It's good to see the show bring in the Howling Commando actors from the Captain America movie. Actual continuity between shows and movies rocks. Just ask Colonel Rhodes.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:32 am

My marvel knowledge is weak compared to dc. Can i hear someones theory on whats going on? Is skyes dad a kree? Is the language coulson writing kree as a result of the blood he got? Is the artifact kree or it has something to do with inhumans (aka mutants cuz marvel dont have the license). Who is that dude running hyrda right now?
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Really good episode IMO.

If Captain America 3 is going to be Civil War (as people are speculating), I wonder how that'd affect a Season 3 of AOS.

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:39 pm

SwobyJ wrote:Really good episode IMO.

If Captain America 3 is going to be Civil War (as people are speculating), I wonder how that'd affect a Season 3 of AOS.

Seems like there is going to be a bit of that going on with Age of Ultron...which was a big back drop of Winter's Soldier too (sort of, with the Hydra sleeper agents fighting the rest of Shield). Not to mention that it was part of the lead up to the Avengers' assembling as well - with the team needing to find a reason to unite/stop fighting amongst each other. I almost wonder if by Captain 3 I will be a little bit burnt out on that particular story element.

Getting back to AOS...some interesting things going on this season, that are creating more questions than answers. Apparently what Coulson has been carving is a map (at least that Skye's (which supposedly isn't her real name) guess)...I wonder what it is a map to (if Skye is right)? Hope that they don't end up writing Coulson out of the series - cause it sure seems like that is what they are setting up.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum