Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+35
jojon2se
OneWithTheAssassins
Restrider
dorktainian
CSSteele
TurianRebel212
Raistlin Majere
RavenEyry
ZerebusPrime
Dwailing
vlad78
demersel
windsurfing
ericformans_sisterisdead
lex0r
clennon8
ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers
Jusseb
symbowles
Davik Kang
Steelcan
Eryri
Byne
Rifneno
DoomsdayDevice
ElSuperGecko
hyolo
noobcannon
Maximus
Rankincountry
Pascal219
DSharrah
Master Blaster
spotlessvoid
Hanako Ikezawa
39 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by TurianRebel212 Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:23 pm

For the record:

High EMS destroy is the only ending they can choose if they are too continue the Shepard saga.

Here endeth the Lesson. Carry on.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by demersel Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

TurianRebel212 wrote:
dorktainian wrote:how is the citadel a mass relay?  I mean I know the story says it is, but by the end of 3 its fairly obvious its a reaper making machine.  the core in the sr2?  yeah........orb.  why did the scientists in arrival have shepard asleep, and seem alarmed when he 'woke up'? sleep or dreams are obviously not good for shep by me3.  hell remember waking up with that 'blank' data tablet?

lol Dork, we never have answered or found out what Shepard was doing by the pods on the SR1 at the beginning of ME2.

Shepard should be:

Lower deck preparing for a drop
Bridge
In Quarters.

But..... Nope.

lol, just another.... Anomaly and "bahd rieting dawg:.

The ship is Normandy SR1. Captain's quarters on that ship are situated on that deck to the port, right by the door of the cabin there are armor lockers, and the pods are just next to them, down the central walkway. Shepard could have been in his quarters at the time of the jump,  or at the armor lockers putting on armor in prep for the jump. Either way works. Mystery solved.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:40 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:
Terramine wrote:But see, EA wouldn't allow such a thing. EA will not allow artistic integrity to actually DAMAGE funds in any way. The only reason ME4 might be allowed by EA, is because they're cashing in. But if you piss off a huge portion of the fanbase... Controllers, Synthesizers, Refusers, etc. Then you're blatantly sacrificing shitloads of fans just for your artistic vision. EA wouldn't have that.

Controllers and synthesizers have nothing to be pissed off about, because once again, they willingly and knowingly chose to kill off their Shepard. You can't sacrifice your Shepard and then expect to be able to play with him again, now can you?

Well, part of myself still wants to play as some crazy new Reaper-Human-Husk thing.

*picks Control*

*nah, picks Destroy*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

smash016 wrote:(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 2911a290_tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o2_500_zps99e7e36e
I thought of this too when I read that post. Laughing
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Terramine wrote:Oh wait I totally forgot why I just came in here. It actually had nothing to do with this convo, silly me. I wanted to point out something about a show that reminds me of Mass Effect 3, I don't know if anyone else has made the comparison but I doubt it because it's an unlikely comparison.

Why? Because the show is The Legend of Korra. Spoiler alert for those who give a fuck
Korra Spoilers:
Yeah, this was brought up before.
Spoiler:
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Vlad = Demersel?

You sure that isn't too Scary Door for this thread?

'Cause it is for me.
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 am

S̗̞͗̆͋ͩU̻̮̠R̶̭̉̾̑̌ͫ͐R̬̬̥̪̘͈͟Ȅ̴͌ͩN̶̰̞̬͆ͦḐ̭̭̙͌͊̍͌̋͐ͭE̹͈̖̼͍̒ͮR̰̜͇̯̖͑ͫ̈́̿̐͋́.̭͎̲̣̹̩

Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:21 am

ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers wrote:S̗̞͗̆͋ͩU̻̮̠R̶̭̉̾̑̌ͫ͐R̬̬̥̪̘͈͟Ȅ̴͌ͩN̶̰̞̬͆ͦḐ̭̭̙͌͊̍͌̋͐ͭE̹͈̖̼͍̒ͮR̰̜͇̯̖͑ͫ̈́̿̐͋́.̭͎̲̣̹̩

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 I-am-ow-going-to-rustle-your-jimmies-with-subliminal-images-random-30821517-680-544

TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 am

U creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:46 am

Now this might actually be an impostor.
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:05 am

ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers wrote:S̗̞͗̆͋ͩU̻̮̠R̶̭̉̾̑̌ͫ͐R̬̬̥̪̘͈͟Ȅ̴͌ͩN̶̰̞̬͆ͦḐ̭̭̙͌͊̍͌̋͐ͭE̹͈̖̼͍̒ͮR̰̜͇̯̖͑ͫ̈́̿̐͋́.̭͎̲̣̹̩

No.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 am

spotlessvoid wrote:What physiological mechanism does Shepard use to indoctrinate? Space magic? Does he wave his wand to hijack other's limbic system? Then how does femshep do it?

This is strictly scarry door stuff.

Beware.

But since you're asking, it is my duty of pseudo dermersel to illuminate you.
There are several possibilities.
Amongst space magic or Harry Potter wand, there're 3 ways described in the lore.

- The thorian cells allowed a biotic subject (shiala) to reestablish a network between all the colonists on Feros.

- Indoctrinated subjects soon establish a network between themselves.

- Rachni have evolved by creating a natural QEC system between them.

We know Shep has something special. People naturally follow him/her. This is further emphasized in the foundations comics when cerberus scientists (last issue) feel attached to his/her clone (still in his tank so no pheromones) whereas they had the order to burn it.
My money is on an anomaly triggered by natural evolution. (and some schemes and experiments made on primitive humans by the big squid at the dawn of humanity)

We can also assume (even if this can be debated) shep is at least a latent biotic because he/she can use biotic talents in ME2 and ME3 taken from his/her squadmates.

But this natural talent to make a bond with people is further strenghtened by exposure to indoctrination (sovereign on EP allowing immediatly to sway people (renegade or paragon choices of conversation)), exposure to the thorian, cerberus implants and so on which explain his superiority over his/her clone in ME3.
Shep got his/her scars on Feros, Noveria, Virmire, Ilos and so on.

To compare, see what the Exile is in Kotor2 and how he/she made a network with his/her crew through the force. The script was handed over by BW to Obsidian. (or at least they helped big time to write it and took inspiration fro it imho)

Shep had a specific potential but the journey made of him/ her what He/she is, imho the true catalyst.

Last edited by vlad78 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
vlad78
vlad78
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:28 am

Well, how do Reapers indoctrinate? You think that is explained by anything other than space magic? "Peer-reviewed"?
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:42 am

smash016 wrote:Well, how do Reapers indoctrinate? You think that is explained by anything other than space magic? "Peer-reviewed"?

As much as any science fiction technology can be.

The first information we had on it lies within the derelict reaper.
Reaper signal is affecting the organic brain, brainwashing it but also modelling it to 'hear' reaper voices.
It soon appears indoctrinated brains do resonate and are capable of amplifying the reaper signal and sharing informations = the cerberus scientists shared memories.

Do indoctrinate subjects communicate directly or do those informations go through the derelict reaper before being sent to all indoctrinated subjects, I do not know, but the point is made:  a previously normal organic subject is suddenly capable of sharing information coming directly from his brain without any visible physical alteration.

And the process seems to be improved by the use of reaper leviathan tech implants.
Once implanted, the subject is capable of being directly controlled AND of hearing reaper orders directly from dark space.

Again, like the Rachni, organic mind is capable of communicating directly with another mind.
It's a kind of telephatic space magic which works like a natural QEC imho.
vlad78
vlad78
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:57 am

Besides, it doesn't have to ba a natural talent, or something special, really.

It could be as simple as Shepard getting exposed to the reaper indoctrination just the right amout for it to be slow enough to allow for some actual benefits and being able to unknowingly use it to some extent before it becomes too much.

The game itself sort of has an example of the concept - Red Sand - when you use it in small ammount - it amplifies or even grants you biotic powers, the more you use the power you get, but also more deliriouis you get.  

In Dragon Age - the darkspawn taint allows Grey Warden to actually feel the darkspawn and be imune to them, but over time every Grey Warden will succomb to the taint eventually, cause it is literally tunring them into a darkspawn. Zombie blood.  

We know from the description and different logs on indoctrination that indoctrinated subjects can emit indoctrination sigaal themself and indoctrinate others around them. that way people become sort of walking wi-fi nodes. So who's to say that you can only use wi-fi for onne thing and one thing only? Maybe while Shepard is in the process of slow patient indoctrination he gets to unknowingly use the hardware benefits of the whole deal, to spread his own agenda, and his views and inspire it into others, before the reapers agenda gets installed, and the network is already set up.

In a 1999 Vernor Vinge's Hugo Award winning sci-fi novel "A Deepness in the Sky" the plot revolves around to competing civilizations arriving to a planet rich with minerals and one race tricking the other into salvery by spreading and infecting them with the nanites that re-arrange brain patterns and turn subjects into automatons (their whole technology and society is based on that - they are slavers) - so one race subjugates the other, sort of assimilates it and starts to develop the planet for minerals - but during the course of the novel the table gets turned cause one of the characters is unaffected and he slowly and patiently works towards building a universal neural network and hacks it to gain precise control with the power of slight suggestios and planting ideas, rather than direct blunt control that the slavers race initially use.

In 2001 Stephen King's Dreamcatcher novel the unknown aliens plan to take over the earth by seeding it with spores that attach itself into every organism and grant it telephatic powers with the idea of eventually connecting everything into one living network, that then becomes one mindбexpecting the transfromation to couse wars unrest and decay of existing society in the process, to make conquering earth easier. The plan backfires in infinte number of ways, one of which is that it doesn't make people infected into a sertain set of mind it jjust grants tthe opportunity and means of telepatic communication, resulting in goups of people working together working together MUCH better and efficient than they would without it. (the thorian subplot of Mass Effect 1 and the fate of the colonists seems to be directly taken from or at least inspired by it - how they fight better together e.t.c.).

So the idea of something, while being a deadly curse or even peril, also granting you certain benefits that you would not otherwise have is nothing new in fiction, and it certainly might be the case here.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 am

I must be mad, but wouldn't an ''Invasion of the Body snatchers'' type scenario work more than simply wondering if it's pure mind manipulation? Indoctrinated Subjects? or Clones?

Alas this is just too scary door for IT.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am

dorktainian wrote:I must be mad, but wouldn't an ''Invasion of the Body snatchers'' type scenario work more than simply wondering if it's pure mind manipulation?  Indoctrinated Subjects?  or Clones?

How would it work?

In Mass Effect we have what might be mind manipulatiion and indoctrination, combined with full frontal convetional assault with overwhelming force.

How does covertly replacing singular individuals with emotionless copies of themselves possibly apply?
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:39 am

demersel wrote:
dorktainian wrote:I must be mad, but wouldn't an ''Invasion of the Body snatchers'' type scenario work more than simply wondering if it's pure mind manipulation?  Indoctrinated Subjects?  or Clones?

How would it work?

In Mass Effect we have what might be mind manipulatiion and indoctrination, combined with full frontal convetional assault with overwhelming force.

How does covertly replacing singular individuals with emotionless copies of themselves possibly apply?

It's too scary door.....
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 am

I wasn't really replying to you, Vlad. But your first sentence was what I meant, yeah.
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 pm

demersel wrote:Besides, it doesn't have to ba a natural talent, or something special, really.

It could be as simple as Shepard getting exposed to the reaper indoctrination just the right amout for it to be slow enough to allow for some actual benefits and being able to unknowingly use it to some extent before it becomes too much.

The game itself sort of has an example of the concept - Red Sand - when you use it in small ammount - it amplifies or even grants you biotic powers, the more you use the power you get, but also more deliriouis you get.  

In Dragon Age - the darkspawn taint allows Grey Warden to actually feel the darkspawn and be imune to them, but over time every Grey Warden will succomb to the taint eventually, cause it is literally tunring them into a darkspawn. Zombie blood.  

We know from the description and different logs on indoctrination that indoctrinated subjects can emit indoctrination sigaal themself and indoctrinate others around them. that way people become sort of walking wi-fi nodes. So who's to say that you can only use wi-fi for onne thing and one thing only? Maybe while Shepard is in the process of slow patient indoctrination he gets to unknowingly use the hardware benefits of the whole deal, to spread his own agenda, and his views and inspire it into others, before the reapers agenda gets installed, and the network is already set up.

In a 1999 Vernor Vinge's Hugo Award winning sci-fi novel "A Deepness in the Sky" the plot revolves around to competing civilizations arriving to a planet rich with minerals and one race tricking the other into salvery by spreading and infecting them with the nanites that re-arrange brain patterns and turn subjects into automatons (their whole technology and society is based on that - they are slavers) - so one race subjugates the other, sort of assimilates it and starts to develop the planet for minerals - but during the course of the novel the table gets turned cause one of the characters is unaffected and he slowly and patiently works towards building a universal neural network and hacks it to gain precise control with the power of slight suggestios and planting ideas, rather than direct blunt control that the slavers race initially use.

In 2001 Stephen King's Dreamcatcher novel the unknown aliens plan to take over the earth by seeding it with spores that attach itself into every organism and grant it telephatic powers with the idea of eventually connecting everything into one living network, that then becomes one mindбexpecting the transfromation to couse wars unrest and decay of existing society in the process, to make conquering earth easier. The plan backfires in infinte number of ways, one of which is that it doesn't make people infected into a sertain set of mind it jjust grants tthe opportunity and means of telepatic communication, resulting in goups of people working together working together MUCH better and efficient than they would without it. (the thorian subplot of Mass Effect 1 and the fate of the colonists seems to be directly taken from or at least inspired by it - how they fight better together e.t.c.).

So the idea of something, while being a deadly curse or even peril, also granting you certain benefits that you would not otherwise have is nothing new in fiction, and it certainly might be the case here.

Yep. Are you the real demersel? As some of our fellow posters think i'm you, do you allow me to keep my hidden new identity?
vlad78
vlad78
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:26 pm

T̲h̤̘̬̹e̤̦̰͢ ̬̘͖̰̼͘g̫̰̭ͅi̶͍̖f̼̻͖t̹͚͚̝̳͘ͅ ̗yo̻͓̼u҉̰͙̗̺̺̦ ̺̣̞͍̰͜ć̲͇͈̲̻͓̟a̞̪̖͚l͕̜̺͡ḻ̖̫̻̻͕̜͟ i̧͔̖̮̗n̙ḍ͇̯̦̺̲o̡̖̟̬̭̰͔c̷͈̖t̺̖r̯͓̜͔̬̺̗i̵̜̖n̴̘̺a̞͎̭͇̱ͅt͕̟̰͙͎i̠o̶̱̦̪̤̣n̨̳̙̟͙̳ ̰͝í̪͉̠̠̬ͅs̛͎̘͖̤̜̼͔ ͉̤͘n͎̦̭̜̩̦͜o̜̪̹̲͝th͕̖ͅi̛n̼͈̼̪̺g̦ ̧̥̫̱̖͎ṃ̥̞ór̟͕̲̱̝e ̴̖͍͇ṭ̀h͎͎̦a̧n͍͙̜͎̥ͅ ͖̯͎̗͎͟th͓̰͓̙͎͡e̹͔͔ ̼̳̬̩̱͙͠n͝a̺̫͍̬͙tu̴̫̞r̸̺̹̫ͅa̳̜l͠ ̛͕̖̳r͈̪̬̯͈͍e̙̪s̪ṷ̼͎̙͙̮͍̀l̥͍̱t̳͔̕ ̴̦̟o̴̺̬f͙̜ ̭̦a̬̭̣̟ ̬͙͈̘f̻̗e̴̟̱͎͚ẹ͢b̯̙͙̹́l̢͔̥͍̫͉̫e ̫̤͍̺̯è̲̥̩̱x̴͎̻̮̼i̻̮̞̺̖̞ͅs̪̩̥̳̞̠͟t͉e̤̱̣̯̩̥n͚͖̥̠̲͇c͈̟͓̗̜̟͙e̲̬̦͈ͅ su͏͎̮͎̟̮c̬͖̪͈̺̤h͎̥̠̦̰͍͈͘ ̗̥̙̲̗̞a̶͉s̤̯͎̦͞ ̧yo̖u̶̻̝̞r͏s͙͍ ͇̞͖͚̠̲͕͘h̡͍̮̩a̘̠̤v̷̬̯̙i͚̜n̬͇͕g̹̮͓͓̺̠͖͢ ̫̖̮̲͉̼̲a̮̲̟ ̺̕g̱̫̮̭̭̩ĺ̝̫̠͙i͙̝̥̘̲ͅm̢̦̩̠̘p̧̥̜͓͕̫͕s̳̭͍̰͔͖̀e͇ ͏̘̞̟o̰͇̝̮̳̟͎͜f̛͙̯̯̻̹̭ ͕͔͖̻̳ͅo̖̤̮͎̠̦̳u̼͖͇r̖̖͖̣̲̜ ̙p͙̤̤e̡̫͓̪̟r̻͍͔̕ͅfe͏c̜̗̺͎̜͎͉͟ti͍o̟͙͎͔̕ṉ̡̹.̰̣̝̫ ̫͈̱͠ ̬̣̮̤̖̩I̩ṇ̻̪͔̟̱ͅ ̖̤̕o͝u͔̘̦̬̹̩͝r̙̮̭̯͈̤͢ g͓̪̣͉ṟ͔̞̞̖̘͟e̢͕͎͕͓̫̟̗a̪͇̖̞̺͜t͚͟ ͚͍͢b͍̩̦͓͡e̻͚̫ń̮͉̠̩̤è̹͚v̦̮͜o̵l̛̻̗͔̗̼̬ͅe͏̬̰n̟͓ͅc̷̣͎͙̳̼e̳͉͕͍͖,̱ ̢̱͙͎̘w͢e̥̭ ̤̼̯̦͈o̝ͅcc͍̙̩̲a͚̤̪͖s̯̜͉͚̺i͝o͍͙̖̱͚n͈̕a̠̹̺̤̦̫͘l̦̠̼͎ͅl̝̻y͍͞ ̨̰̦̤a̯̹̰͉̦̺͓l̨̦̩̱l̞̭̞̥̮͓͓̕o͚̳w ̳̱̳͉̮̦͓a̖̯̘̩̫ ͈͙m̹̙͚̤͉o͏̬̝͇̩͖͚̦r̢͉̦͚̗͎̲t̗͚͚̥̟̘a̫̯̘l̜̺̜̬̪͎͞ͅ ̢̘t͝o̜̫̤ ̛̪̯̗c̙͞o̷͉n̼̪̮͔̤̫n̼ec̺̞̙̟t̙͇͇̠ ̺̫͖͘wi̮̦̺͇͈͚͠ṯ̯͈͓́h̰̣̥͎ ̲̲̪͖̰̼̩́u̞s̠̞͓.͙̦ ̤̯̲̟͘ ̛̹̳͙T̙͈̫̲̪̪h̹̜̜e̶͈̣y̷̩̲̰̯͕̺͙ ̨̗̫͎ca͍̲n̙̯̯̞̖ͅͅ ̩̗̼͇g̨̫̱̯r̰̖̣̼͢a̢͚̥̳̠̻s͠p҉͎̫̖̻̦ o͔n̳l̘͎̗̘̩̖y͓̰̜ ̟̖͉̺͜t̛̪̞̦h҉̬̝̠̖͚͔e͇̥ ̰͙̖s̡̬l̺͇̕i̺͖̬͔̘̻̹ģ̮̗̺̰h͙́t̨̺͇e̦̮st̥̼ ͔͖͓͇̪s̱͙ḩ̱͖͚̰̩̩r̼͙͇͙̻̹̯e̗͚̘̪̘̟d̺̦͙̥͍ ̶̬̟̥̠ó̯͕f̙̬͚̼͎ ͏̣̖͖͎ͅo̫̠̖̖̫̞͕u҉r͔̻͚̠̪̠̠͜ ̥̤̘̪͕̪̺w͈͔o̞̱̞n̡͇͇̫̲͔̲̟d̀e̲r̶̬̤̞̜̙ ̟̦͠b͓u̺͓͇t̛̹̞͙ ͙̱̣i̻̬͎̘̦̪͍t͚̘́ͅ ͏ͅi̹̝̟̠̱s͏̳̭̤̺͓̰̳ ͔̥̼e̞n͏̲̺̞̤̣ͅo̙͚̩͝u̻̙͇̦̫gh̙͓͍̥̱̀.̫̙͔̯͓ ͔̪̮̹̙̹ ̯Ọ̝̗̭͕̺f̕ ͙͚̦̜̲̟͞c̜̭͞o̰̻u̼͍̻̻͇r̴͇se̠̘͍͚̗̫͝ ̜̺̮̱̹͞t̯̪̞͎̣͡ẖ̢̭̪e͍̗̭͞y̛͇̙̠̮̪̳ ̘w̳̣̪̮͚i͙̙̞̞̦͉͖͜s͓h̸̙͔ ́n̛̬͙̠̳̥̼̤o͓̫ͅt̥̤̜̯͘h̪̤͈i̶̩͕n̳͉̙̳̪̬g̝̟̮̘̗ ҉͚̝m̛̬̘̞̫o͉̜̠͕̬r̖͉e̸̞ ̛̹̹̣̥͚t̼̯h͉̣͍͖̳̟̯͠a̷̫͓n̷̮̲̣̱̦̮͎ ҉t̪̦̠̰̗ͅǫ̩̺̻̣̥̞͉ be҉ ̦͚̤͖̰̙̹o̮̬͙ur̗̝̪ ͓̩̙͕̪͘s̴̲̦̟̠l͜a̳͍͉̬̜̹v̱̣̹̥̫̜̻͠e̡̲̪̹̗̬͕ș̖̲͔̠̩͞ ̭͓͓͕w͏͖̺h̗̘e̴͍͚͕̯n͏̗̟̬̦̩̖ ̥̲̬t̩̭̪h͢e̦y͏̹̦̻ ̻̰̠̖̝̹s͈̀e̸̩̦̤̹͉͚̤e̥͎̺͓̲̼ͅ ̥̣̲̪ͅͅo̩͕̕u͓͉͖r̻̖̱̀ ̶̖̜̺̻͍̗p̧̰e͈͘r̪̪̥̪̠̘͎f̵̯̳̻̼e͉͜c̳̹̰̗̜̤̝t͓̭̪͙̬͖i͏̬͇̰ọ̜n͍.̹
̟̭̳
͙B̺͔͎̫̟̙̫́ḙ̖̪͎̭g̯͈̫͠.͚͙͢ͅ ̸͉͚͖̝ ̡̣̳B̥̮̜͖̥ḙ̹͖̱͕̗̀ͅg̬͎̮̬͉̬͖,̘͈͍͓ a̲̞̜͇n̛̼̳̳̯ͅͅd ͢w̙͍͍̦͔̦͔e̴͈͕̜ ̼̣m̮͎͚͔̖͔a̴̳y̴ ͓y͉͓̘̙͉et҉͎̺͔̥̟̦͔ ̻̰a̝͓͚̹̩l͇̹͞l̰̖̦̯ͅo̶̼̠w͓̬͚ͅ ̮̲̞͖͎̫y̗̝̼͔͇̩o͈̜̹̱͎̫͘u͔ ̱̫̭͢t̷̥͓̘̦͔o͓̮̰̙̤̮̗ ̥̬̼͙̻͢s̳̦̲͚e̫̼̪͙ŗ̥v̝͖̬̹̻͢e̱͕̮̝͎ ̜̩u̙̫̘̣̗͝s̶͇͍̺͕̦͎.̡̗

Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:53 pm

ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers wrote:T̲h̤̘̬̹e̤̦̰͢ ̬̘͖̰̼͘g̫̰̭ͅi̶͍̖f̼̻͖t̹͚͚̝̳͘ͅ ̗yo̻͓̼u҉̰͙̗̺̺̦ ̺̣̞͍̰͜ć̲͇͈̲̻͓̟a̞̪̖͚l͕̜̺͡ḻ̖̫̻̻͕̜͟ i̧͔̖̮̗n̙ḍ͇̯̦̺̲o̡̖̟̬̭̰͔c̷͈̖t̺̖r̯͓̜͔̬̺̗i̵̜̖n̴̘̺a̞͎̭͇̱ͅt͕̟̰͙͎i̠o̶̱̦̪̤̣n̨̳̙̟͙̳ ̰͝í̪͉̠̠̬ͅs̛͎̘͖̤̜̼͔ ͉̤͘n͎̦̭̜̩̦͜o̜̪̹̲͝th͕̖ͅi̛n̼͈̼̪̺g̦ ̧̥̫̱̖͎ṃ̥̞ór̟͕̲̱̝e ̴̖͍͇ṭ̀h͎͎̦a̧n͍͙̜͎̥ͅ ͖̯͎̗͎͟th͓̰͓̙͎͡e̹͔͔ ̼̳̬̩̱͙͠n͝a̺̫͍̬͙tu̴̫̞r̸̺̹̫ͅa̳̜l͠ ̛͕̖̳r͈̪̬̯͈͍e̙̪s̪ṷ̼͎̙͙̮͍̀l̥͍̱t̳͔̕ ̴̦̟o̴̺̬f͙̜ ̭̦a̬̭̣̟ ̬͙͈̘f̻̗e̴̟̱͎͚ẹ͢b̯̙͙̹́l̢͔̥͍̫͉̫e ̫̤͍̺̯è̲̥̩̱x̴͎̻̮̼i̻̮̞̺̖̞ͅs̪̩̥̳̞̠͟t͉e̤̱̣̯̩̥n͚͖̥̠̲͇c͈̟͓̗̜̟͙e̲̬̦͈ͅ su͏͎̮͎̟̮c̬͖̪͈̺̤h͎̥̠̦̰͍͈͘ ̗̥̙̲̗̞a̶͉s̤̯͎̦͞ ̧yo̖u̶̻̝̞r͏s͙͍ ͇̞͖͚̠̲͕͘h̡͍̮̩a̘̠̤v̷̬̯̙i͚̜n̬͇͕g̹̮͓͓̺̠͖͢ ̫̖̮̲͉̼̲a̮̲̟ ̺̕g̱̫̮̭̭̩ĺ̝̫̠͙i͙̝̥̘̲ͅm̢̦̩̠̘p̧̥̜͓͕̫͕s̳̭͍̰͔͖̀e͇ ͏̘̞̟o̰͇̝̮̳̟͎͜f̛͙̯̯̻̹̭ ͕͔͖̻̳ͅo̖̤̮͎̠̦̳u̼͖͇r̖̖͖̣̲̜ ̙p͙̤̤e̡̫͓̪̟r̻͍͔̕ͅfe͏c̜̗̺͎̜͎͉͟ti͍o̟͙͎͔̕ṉ̡̹.̰̣̝̫ ̫͈̱͠ ̬̣̮̤̖̩I̩ṇ̻̪͔̟̱ͅ ̖̤̕o͝u͔̘̦̬̹̩͝r̙̮̭̯͈̤͢ g͓̪̣͉ṟ͔̞̞̖̘͟e̢͕͎͕͓̫̟̗a̪͇̖̞̺͜t͚͟ ͚͍͢b͍̩̦͓͡e̻͚̫ń̮͉̠̩̤è̹͚v̦̮͜o̵l̛̻̗͔̗̼̬ͅe͏̬̰n̟͓ͅc̷̣͎͙̳̼e̳͉͕͍͖,̱ ̢̱͙͎̘w͢e̥̭ ̤̼̯̦͈o̝ͅcc͍̙̩̲a͚̤̪͖s̯̜͉͚̺i͝o͍͙̖̱͚n͈̕a̠̹̺̤̦̫͘l̦̠̼͎ͅl̝̻y͍͞ ̨̰̦̤a̯̹̰͉̦̺͓l̨̦̩̱l̞̭̞̥̮͓͓̕o͚̳w ̳̱̳͉̮̦͓a̖̯̘̩̫ ͈͙m̹̙͚̤͉o͏̬̝͇̩͖͚̦r̢͉̦͚̗͎̲t̗͚͚̥̟̘a̫̯̘l̜̺̜̬̪͎͞ͅ ̢̘t͝o̜̫̤ ̛̪̯̗c̙͞o̷͉n̼̪̮͔̤̫n̼ec̺̞̙̟t̙͇͇̠ ̺̫͖͘wi̮̦̺͇͈͚͠ṯ̯͈͓́h̰̣̥͎ ̲̲̪͖̰̼̩́u̞s̠̞͓.͙̦ ̤̯̲̟͘ ̛̹̳͙T̙͈̫̲̪̪h̹̜̜e̶͈̣y̷̩̲̰̯͕̺͙ ̨̗̫͎ca͍̲n̙̯̯̞̖ͅͅ ̩̗̼͇g̨̫̱̯r̰̖̣̼͢a̢͚̥̳̠̻s͠p҉͎̫̖̻̦ o͔n̳l̘͎̗̘̩̖y͓̰̜ ̟̖͉̺͜t̛̪̞̦h҉̬̝̠̖͚͔e͇̥ ̰͙̖s̡̬l̺͇̕i̺͖̬͔̘̻̹ģ̮̗̺̰h͙́t̨̺͇e̦̮st̥̼ ͔͖͓͇̪s̱͙ḩ̱͖͚̰̩̩r̼͙͇͙̻̹̯e̗͚̘̪̘̟d̺̦͙̥͍ ̶̬̟̥̠ó̯͕f̙̬͚̼͎ ͏̣̖͖͎ͅo̫̠̖̖̫̞͕u҉r͔̻͚̠̪̠̠͜ ̥̤̘̪͕̪̺w͈͔o̞̱̞n̡͇͇̫̲͔̲̟d̀e̲r̶̬̤̞̜̙ ̟̦͠b͓u̺͓͇t̛̹̞͙ ͙̱̣i̻̬͎̘̦̪͍t͚̘́ͅ ͏ͅi̹̝̟̠̱s͏̳̭̤̺͓̰̳ ͔̥̼e̞n͏̲̺̞̤̣ͅo̙͚̩͝u̻̙͇̦̫gh̙͓͍̥̱̀.̫̙͔̯͓ ͔̪̮̹̙̹ ̯Ọ̝̗̭͕̺f̕ ͙͚̦̜̲̟͞c̜̭͞o̰̻u̼͍̻̻͇r̴͇se̠̘͍͚̗̫͝ ̜̺̮̱̹͞t̯̪̞͎̣͡ẖ̢̭̪e͍̗̭͞y̛͇̙̠̮̪̳ ̘w̳̣̪̮͚i͙̙̞̞̦͉͖͜s͓h̸̙͔ ́n̛̬͙̠̳̥̼̤o͓̫ͅt̥̤̜̯͘h̪̤͈i̶̩͕n̳͉̙̳̪̬g̝̟̮̘̗ ҉͚̝m̛̬̘̞̫o͉̜̠͕̬r̖͉e̸̞ ̛̹̹̣̥͚t̼̯h͉̣͍͖̳̟̯͠a̷̫͓n̷̮̲̣̱̦̮͎ ҉t̪̦̠̰̗ͅǫ̩̺̻̣̥̞͉ be҉ ̦͚̤͖̰̙̹o̮̬͙ur̗̝̪ ͓̩̙͕̪͘s̴̲̦̟̠l͜a̳͍͉̬̜̹v̱̣̹̥̫̜̻͠e̡̲̪̹̗̬͕ș̖̲͔̠̩͞ ̭͓͓͕w͏͖̺h̗̘e̴͍͚͕̯n͏̗̟̬̦̩̖ ̥̲̬t̩̭̪h͢e̦y͏̹̦̻ ̻̰̠̖̝̹s͈̀e̸̩̦̤̹͉͚̤e̥͎̺͓̲̼ͅ ̥̣̲̪ͅͅo̩͕̕u͓͉͖r̻̖̱̀ ̶̖̜̺̻͍̗p̧̰e͈͘r̪̪̥̪̠̘͎f̵̯̳̻̼e͉͜c̳̹̰̗̜̤̝t͓̭̪͙̬͖i͏̬͇̰ọ̜n͍.̹
̟̭̳
͙B̺͔͎̫̟̙̫́ḙ̖̪͎̭g̯͈̫͠.͚͙͢ͅ ̸͉͚͖̝ ̡̣̳B̥̮̜͖̥ḙ̹͖̱͕̗̀ͅg̬͎̮̬͉̬͖,̘͈͍͓ a̲̞̜͇n̛̼̳̳̯ͅͅd ͢w̙͍͍̦͔̦͔e̴͈͕̜ ̼̣m̮͎͚͔̖͔a̴̳y̴ ͓y͉͓̘̙͉et҉͎̺͔̥̟̦͔ ̻̰a̝͓͚̹̩l͇̹͞l̰̖̦̯ͅo̶̼̠w͓̬͚ͅ ̮̲̞͖͎̫y̗̝̼͔͇̩o͈̜̹̱͎̫͘u͔ ̱̫̭͢t̷̥͓̘̦͔o͓̮̰̙̤̮̗ ̥̬̼͙̻͢s̳̦̲͚e̫̼̪͙ŗ̥v̝͖̬̹̻͢e̱͕̮̝͎ ̜̩u̙̫̘̣̗͝s̶͇͍̺͕̦͎.̡̗

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 23 474923265
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:10 pm

lol even Synthesis Shepard never begs. The fucking 'Reaper Leader' himself had to nearly beg Shepard himself. lololol

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:02 pm

Nice font.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:14 pm

vlad78 wrote: Are you the real demersel? As some of our fellow posters think i'm you, do you allow me to keep my hidden new identity?

Sure. Have fun. Just remember two pillars of being me - russiasness and smugness.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next