Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age?

+2
ZerebusPrime
Hanako Ikezawa
6 posters

Go down

Who is the worst person in Thedas?

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Vote_lcap50%Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Vote_lcap50%Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 16

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Empty Who is the worst person in Dragon Age?

Post by Rifneno Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 am

Let's just spare the elimination rounds and go right to the two obvious candidates.  It's clearly one of these two.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Empty Re: Who is the worst person in Dragon Age?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:02 am

Sera.

As bad as Vivienne is, she doesn't openly mock you when you discover everything you thought you knew about your people was wrong.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Empty Re: Who is the worst person in Dragon Age?

Post by Rifneno Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:04 am

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:Sera.

As bad as Vivienne is, she doesn't openly mock you when you discover everything you thought you knew about your people was wrong.
The Vallaslin reveal was awesome.  But mocking someone
Spoiler:
is...  I wouldn't even do that to most people I can't stand.  To do it to a so-called friend?  Jesus.  Sera is garbage.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 am

Rifneno wrote:
Hanako Ikezawa wrote:Sera.

The Vallaslin reveal was awesome.  But mocking someone
Spoiler:
is...  I wouldn't even do that to most people I can't stand.  To do it to a so-called friend?  Jesus.  Sera is garbage.
That was a good plot twist. Did not see that as their meaning coming.

And yeah, Sera in that scene proved to be an utterly terrible person. I'm glad I never take her around anywhere.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:38 pm

I cant stand Vivienne. Sera at least has some very entertaining party banter and wants to help the common folk in her own way. Viv couldnt give a shit about anyone else.
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 am

Vivienne is a conceited villain who prefers order through fear.  Sera is a anarchistic miscreant who cares only about her own amusement.  Which is worse depends on the situation.

Vivienne can at least order around The Iron Bull.  So I guess I vote Sera; she has no redeemable qualities.

Spoiler:
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 pm

ZerebusPrime wrote: Sera is a anarchistic miscreant who cares only about her own amusement.

I mean if you completely ignore half of what she says as well as the entirety of her personal mission I can see how you'd think that.

Anyhow:

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Tumblr_nfxikmxPa61thvwaqo1_1280
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:01 pm

other characters > Aveline > Sera = Carver > Vivienne = Fenris > whatever is keeping nasu from working on the tsuki remake
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Byne wrote:Sera at least has some very entertaining party banter.

This is what makes me throw Sera in my party every so often.
As for Viv, i don't like, she's my least used party member...actually i think i've only taken her when i needed mage variety and even then i tune out when she talks.
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:49 pm

How most of my exchanges with Vivienne go:

Inquisitor: I don't regret my decision. I was trying to help people.
Vivienne slightly disapproves
Vivienne: I know. That's why you're such a fool, my dear.
Inquisitor: OK, well what would you have done?
Vivienne: The exact opposite of what you did, even though it contradicts something I said in an earlier exchange and seems like something I'd normally disapprove of. Maker, it's not that difficult to understand. Why are you such a <shitty insult>, my dear?
Inquisitor: I just don't get it. You don't approve of anything I do. I've literally tried everything.
Vivienne disapproves
Vivienne: You're also wrong about that, my dear.
Inquisitor: ...
Vivienne: Now make yourself useful and go fetch me the heart of a Snowy Wyvern.
Inquisitor: *sigh* Fine. Can we at least flirt?
Vivienne greatly disapproves
Vivienne: No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Who is the worst person in Dragon Age? Suckitvivienne_zpseb057624
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down