Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+37
ginner dave
Dr JaMiN
noobcannon
vlad78
MaximizedAction
southbeatz
Master Blaster
ElSuperGecko
ViolentSound
Steelcan
WeAreHarbinger
Byne
Sphenacodon
invetro
dmvoe_
epyonx3
Criddle
ZerebusPrime
Rankincountry
jojon2se
Eryri
Rifneno
paxxton
Terramine
Dwailing
Hanako Ikezawa
windsurfing
Raistlin Majere
TurianRebel212
OneWithTheAssassins
BRAVO543211
smash016
dorktainian
Jusseb
DoomsdayDevice
Ithurael
CoolioThane
41 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 3 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 am

I love that Fallout's Dogmeat is in there.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 3 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by Dwailing Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:44 am

HOW THE FUCK DID HK-47 NOT MAKE IT INTO THE MAIN GROUP?!?!

(Oh, also, cool list. Tongue)
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:51 am

At least Vivi made the list.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Ones I especially approve of:
-Shepard
-Morrigan
-Auron
-Vivi
-Thane
-HK-47
-Legion
-Yuna

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Thane is overrated. :P
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:41 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Thane is overrated. :P

Yep, but I still always enjoyed having him on the team/squad.

Didn't cry about him not joining in ME3 though.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Don't worry, we all have our favourites. Who cares? =)
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm

The Illusive Man. cheers

Oh, wait. Squad members. Hmm... Jack. Legion. Samara. In that order I think.
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:46 am

I love how Varric is dead last, just like where he likely is if you have him in your party in DA lmao
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 am

i finally bought omega.

that was weird.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 pm

You know, gotta love it when one of your theories you've been arguing forever ends up getting verified. Unrelated to Mass Effect but people were doubting me about something I was saying about homestuck and one of the characters, only for me to be proven right, IN COMIC, today, as the update rolls in. So they can fucking SUCK IT.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Perhaps you should tell them instead of us then.
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:22 pm

>Lightning and Squall on the list

Credibility destroyed.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Rifneno wrote:>Lightning and Squall on the list

Credibility destroyed.

Faith in humanity more since it was community voted. I am neutral on Squall, but I hate Lightning with a passion...why XIII got three games I will never, ever understand.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:
Rifneno wrote:>Lightning and Squall on the list

Credibility destroyed.

Faith in humanity more since it was community voted. I am neutral on Squall, but I hate Lightning with a passion...why XIII got three games I will never, ever understand.

Lightning is Squall with tits.  They say she's based on Cloud, but that's bullshit.  Cloud isn't exactly worthy of his fanbase but he's infinitely more interesting than Squall or Lightning.  He was completely messed up in the head and the whole persona turned out to be a fraud.  That was interesting.  That was something.  The whole "completely stoic, like a Tranquil warrior" thing was an act.  He had a personality underneath.  Squall and Lightning do not.  They are that Tranquil, emotionless warrior.  If you've seen them for 5 minutes, you've seen all there is to them.  Literally anyone could write such a character.  They're golems.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm

I dont know, Squall never really annoyed me in his blandness, but perhaps it was because he was silent. Lightning's voice acting is certainly not helping my opinion of the character in any way.

But perhaps it is more what she represents. I hate XIII, I hate the characters in general (minus Sazh and maybe, maybe, Fang), I hate how stupid the plot is...and I hate how it spawned 2 sequels, one of which once again had Lightning front and center.

Squall was at least not shoved down our throats that way and while his game has problems story wise  I find them to be nothing compared to XIII.

And XIII I guess also represented the final straw in a downhill opinion of the FF games for me which started with FFX.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:I dont know, Squall never really annoyed me in his blandness, but perhaps it was because he was silent. Lightning's voice acting is certainly not helping my opinion of the character in any way. 

But perhaps it is more what she represents. I hate XIII, I hate the characters in general (minus Sazh and maybe, maybe, Fang), I hate how stupid the plot is...and I hate how it spawned 2 sequels, one of which once again had Lightning front and center. 

Squall was at least not shoved down our throats that way and while his game has problems story wise  I find them to be nothing compared to XIII.

And XIII I guess also represented the final straw in a downhill opinion of the FF games for me which started with FFX.

What, "I'm an underwater football player created by ghosts who travels through time to fight my dad, Satan" didn't do it for you?

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 3 Halolz-dot-com-gamedevelopment-inheaven-inhell-comic
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:11 am

Could have been worse. Tidus was annoying for most of the game, but at least we had Auron balancing things out. But it was the point where I felt things went downhill.

FFXII while I had not much against the characters, just Vaan really who had no place in the story, I found the combat tedious with way too much of it and massive, yet horribly boring areas for the most part.

Also, hilarious picture.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:Could have been worse. Tidus was annoying for most of the game, but at least we had Auron balancing things out. But it was the point where I felt things went downhill.

Tidus was kind of annoying, but people are way too hard on him. Abused kids have enough mental problems, but the guy's world was just destroyed and he wakes up 1,000 years in the future where everything is shit. That would break most people. They'd be sitting in a corner rocking and muttering gibberish. Tidus just bitches occasionally. So people bitch a thousand times more than he does about listening to his bitching. I swear to the god I don't believe in that if World War II were merely a video game plot, gamers would never stop bitching about how the jews are such crybabies.

FFXII while I had not much against the characters, just Vaan really who had no place in the story, I found the combat tedious with way too much of it and massive, yet horribly boring areas for the most part.

I loved the freedom of XII. It was like an MMO. If you wanted to grind out some levels and go into areas you had no business being in, that was often possible. You could reasonably get mid-game weapons and end-game levels before even really starting the story. I positively loved doing that.

But for all its other problems, its story actually made sense. There was none of the derpy like "oh no'es, if Orphan dies, the world ends, we better protect Orphan ----- Wow, Orphan is kind of a dick, let's kill it. ---- WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!"

Also, hilarious picture.

I like that Bioware gets the dialogue in both sides, because it varies so wildly. The bottom picture reminds me of Vivienne's dialogue tree. You can either agree with her and kiss her ass, or act like a retard. Because when you're mildly retarded like Mary Kirby is and you're assigned to write a character that's great with words, the best way to accomplish it is to stop anyone around her from acting like they have a brain.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by smash016 Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 pm

So is there like any event coming up that will / might show some ME4?

Is there anything at all to look forward to at this point?
smash016
smash016
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:13 pm

smash016 wrote:So is there like any event coming up that will / might show some ME4?

Is there anything at all to look forward to at this point?

With DAI out, the only things left for Bioware to focus on talking about are:
-Dragon Age: Inquisition MP weekends, MP DLC, SP DLC, and community events
-Mass Effect Next, overall

-Shadow Realms and its testing schedule
-Star Wars: The Old Republic content expansion patches
-Possible Star Wars game
-New IP

The last four will probably not be relevant for a while, or at least E3.
Dragon Age will certainly be important throughout next year.
But Mass Effect MAY get some stuff finally, before E3. It is not guaranteed, but much more possible/probable than before. And E3 will almost certainly have it.

TLDR: 'ME4' may be shown or talked about in greater capacity over the Winter/Spring, and almost certainly will be shown in Summer/Fall.
For specific gaming events in the next few months, I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Nothing in the near future, AFAIK.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Nothing you see or hear now will be anything worthwhile. The Mass Effect team is hilariously untrustworthy, so any information given is as likely to be a lie as truthful. If they said "there'll be gun in the game" I'm not sure I'd believe it. There could be screenshots or even a bit of gameplay footage, but the game is in pre-alpha. The final produce rarely looks much of anything like pre-alpha does. So really, we're not getting anything worthwhile until much, much closer to release.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by windsurfing Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:25 am

November 2012:

Casey Hudson wrote:“So first, we don’t want to make ‘Shepard 2′, or Mass Effect 4 with like, ‘oh there’s no more Shepard but you’re a soldier in the universe’. So this will be a very, very different context for sure, and nothing has been decided on the rest.”

November 2014:

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 3 Mass-effect-4-hero
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 3 I8zo7a0aja6rzllnijzd
windsurfing
windsurfing
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next