Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

+26
Eryri
Davik Kang
MaximizedAction
BansheeOwnage
Hrothdane
lex0r
umadcommander
Humakt
magnetite
hermiona52
Norlond
dorktainian
draconian139
Andromidius
Rosewind
Byne
BleedingUranium
The Math Effect
Fur28
Raistlin Majere
megan3c
DoomsdayDevice
Restrider
clennon8
RavenEyry
ThisOneIsPunny
30 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Butt Would You Touch

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap34%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 28 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap12%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap27%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 22 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 83

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Empty Re: (NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

Post by dorktainian Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

demersel wrote:It's nice. But you can't really see her butt.
didnt want to do a risque piccy. leave that to the imagination.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Empty Re: (NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

Post by lex0r Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Thread.

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 ApplauseGIF
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 pm

BEST THREAD EVAR bounce

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 am

Try not to just remove stuff Dem, it's not like we have written rules on what can and can't be here. I'm not saying that anything can be here, but less arbitrary deletion would be nice Wink
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 am

Does this mean I can haz blue boobies?

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:01 am

I'm not even gone for a full day and this thread becomes a NSFW thread.

You guys are terrible, all I ever wanted was butts. Just the butts and all the butts.
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 am

ThisOneIsPunny wrote:I'm not even gone for a full day and this thread becomes a NSFW thread.

You guys are terrible, all I ever wanted was butts. Just the butts and all the butts.

You smoke, Punny? Don't; that stuff'll kill ya.

I knew this weapons smuggler, probably 'bout half your age. Idiot smoked too close to a cache of explosives; tossed a butt, blew himself sky high.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 am

BleedingUranium wrote:
ThisOneIsPunny wrote:I'm not even gone for a full day and this thread becomes a NSFW thread.

I knew this weapons smuggler, probably 'bout half your age. Idiot smoked too close to a cache of explosives; tossed a butt, blew himself sky high.

Those are not the butts I desire and you are still terrible. Sad
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 am

ThisOneIsPunny wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:

I never added anything Unsure
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:28 am

BleedingUranium wrote:
ThisOneIsPunny wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:

I never added anything Unsure
Shepard
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 am

I'm sorry, but all I see in this thread is butts.

Please click my blue boobies link. It's not what you think.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 am

DoomsdayDevice wrote:I'm sorry, but all I see in this thread is butts.

My tits are better Wink
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:45 pm

ThisOneIsPunny wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:I'm sorry, but all I see in this thread is butts.

My tits are better Wink

Your tits are awesome. Shocked

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Tumblr_m79bwrto5Q1rb8o2mo1_500

bounce

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Ashley__s_return_by_jcros-d3kfdte

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Asari
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 pm

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Hentai-video-of-tali-from-mass-effect

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Mass-effect-2-samara-hentai
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm

IDK, that three finger stuff freaks me out.
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Restrider wrote:IDK, that three finger stuff freaks me out.
Nudity and intimacy freak me out so these are all horrifying.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors - Page 5 Hentai-video-of-tali-from-mass-effect

Win. +1000
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:21 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Restrider wrote:IDK, that three finger stuff freaks me out.
Nudity and intimacy freak me out so these are all horrifying.
Then you should be fine romancing a Quarian. You barely see them outside their suits.
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Restrider wrote:
Then you should be fine romancing a Quarian. You barely see them outside their suits.
I would feel bad if one took all those herbal supplements then whipped their suit of in front of me and my reaction was to look away in disgust. If they stay in the suit fine, but noooo they want to take this relationship to icky places.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm

So, what specific butt in this collection so far wins it for you?
I'd go with Tela Vasir, followed by Liara on the beach.
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Tela Vasir, I think.

Actually, I should go over all of them again, if only to be sure.

study
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Restrider wrote:So, what specific butt in this collection so far wins it for you?
I'd go with Tela Vasir, followed by Liara on the beach.
The water butt. You know where you stand with one of those.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Tali in the mirror. 1000%
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Nice... but still three fingers.
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Lol, the face in the last picture looks like a hooded Liara, imho-
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next